It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantastic clear UFO August 11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Detailed Perfection

I agree, but it doesn't go all over the place unless you are shaking like you are standing on top of an 8 on the richter scale earthquake.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by StinkyFeet]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by StinkyFeet
reply to post by FlySolo

Why can't it be both. Man buys baloon to make a hoax video. Man flies baloon and jerks the camera all over like he just smoked a mountain sized crack rock so you have a harder time distinquishing that it is a balloon.

Now you're just guessing. Clearly, he was with friends and according to his tone, he thought he had something.

Now seriously, he's going to buy a ufo balloon, head out to let it up, invite his friends over, race back home before it blows away in the wind, point it out to his friends, get a camera, have them get their cameras....

Try some critical thinking of what it would take to be the hoaxer in this particular situation.

My critical thinking was off about it being a genuine UFO, but at least I am positive the guy wasn't involved. Too bloody complicated and the timing would have to be precise.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by FlySolo]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

LMAO, If I didn't trust you so much, I would think you made this video, but we know that can't be true.

Your scenario is close.
1. He is going to get the idea.
2. Buy, rent, or borrow the baloon
3. Get his friends to be in on it.
4. Schedue a time and date for filming.
5. Notify his friends.
6. Brings his ballon and camera and whatever else he needs on the scheduled date, maybe being a bit early in case he runs into any problems getting setup before his friends arrive.
7. Fill balon with lighter than air substance, probably helium.
8. Launch baloon
9. Get friends together close to mic on cam.
10. When balloon is high enough, gives them the signal to start talking.
12. Films it,
etc...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If that thing is real, it is operated (remotely of manually) by a terrible aviator. You would think they would be more experienced flying in our atmosphere. I'm going with a toy.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by StinkyFeet
reply to post by FlySolo

10. When balloon is high enough, gives them the signal to start talking.
12. Films it,
etc...

If you watched the video, which I'm sure you did, then you would have heard the other guy say:
"it has strings attached, like it broke away from a car dealership"

And the woman say:
"it moves like it is being remotely controlled"

This doesn't sound like they are in on it sooo,
It would have to be done by one man alone.

This being the case, highly unlikely he (camera man) can pull this off to wow his friends.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Well then why did you post it as a UFO if you knew from listening to it that it had strings attached and it broke away from a car dealership? Wouldn't that make it an IFO?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by davey_downer
If that thing is real, it is operated (remotely of manually) by a terrible aviator. You would think they would be more experienced flying in our atmosphere. I'm going with a toy.

Your absolutely right. It looks like it's all over the place...like the wind is taking it and spinning and turning it all over like a balloon/toy.

Then again maybe some alien teenagers took out their parents space ship for a spin and don't know how to fly it to well.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by StinkyFeet

In retrospect I should have listened more closely. I didn't catch it until a few times of watching

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Well sorry then. Stuff happens. No biggie.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
looks like the drivers of the vehicle had a little too many space beers before deciding to visit earth. i want to party with those guys

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It seems like a lighter-than-air-toy alright, (but why) in fact the toy/model? is fairly stable in the breeze and the camera is giving good pictures, and heavier-than-air machines can behave in a similar fashion in the wind if it is strong enough regardless of the shape. There is not enough info to begin with in the first instance.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
oh man, this is the last thing we need! another inflatable toy to hoax the UFO field, i can see the flood of vids coming soon to a youtube station near you.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Appears as if this may be a test flight gone bad by the 6 yr. old in Colorado!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Is there a 6 year old kid in that one as well?

Becker

Dang........three minutes Davey, you beat me by 3 minutes....OK Here's your star.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Becker44]

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Becker44]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
Ok, I will try and embed this video from youtube. Hope it works. Amazing clarity and I trust this is not a hoax. My intuition is above par.

What do you think? Probably one of the best ones I've seen in a long time

It's not a hoax but it's not a UFO either. The behavior of the object is similar to a balloon or if it's a real UFO, the "pilot" must have drunk some kickapoo juice! Or maybe flew over an area where they were burning a marijuana garden.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

It was the reflective part of it that made me think it was something worth posting. I too get caught up in the drama from time to time.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
It's all-OK but the disk's flipping isn't. At least Iv'e not seen that erratic movement and lack of fuzz ("distortion"), around it's circumference.

Decoy

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Thanks Becker. Wish there was a way to post a round of beers for you guys. Then we could go fly that thing and film it.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I'm sure that's a balloon.

I also think I noticed that video as the subject of one or two older threads.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join