It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantastic clear UFO August 11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Ok, I will try and embed this video from youtube. Hope it works. Amazing clarity and I trust this is not a hoax. My intuition is above par.

What do you think? Probably one of the best ones I've seen in a long time

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Interesting! I don't mean to be funny, but it looks a lot like this

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This has been posted numerous times. It's an UFO shaped balloon.
First is first, second is second.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Regenstorm]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Thanks for sharing:
To me, it looks like this one:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

I don't see how that material can be so reflective as shown in the vid. Somehow I knew the balloon theory would be thrown out there.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Seriously? It looks like a toy to me, maybe a balloon. Why is the camera operator intentionally jerking around like that? It's not like the thing is going anywhere. And I'd think it'd be important to capture the craft leaving his range of sight assuming it was legit.

Edit: that was quick, guess I'm not alone lol

[edit on 14-10-2009 by supyo]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Ahh, some guy does say there are strings on it. hmm ok maybe i dunno

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by supyo
Seriously? It looks like a toy to me, maybe a balloon. Why is the camera operator intentionally jerking around like that? It's not like the thing is going anywhere. And I'd think it'd be important to capture the craft leaving his range of sight assuming it was legit.

Edit: that was quick, guess I'm not alone lol

[edit on 14-10-2009 by supyo]

Camera jerking around means nothing and should not be used as an excuse to debunk. IF it were a balloon, then the camera movements don't suggest a fabricated video. Its just some guy filming something interesting.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Im sorry but all i see is a balloon flying in the wind very similar to the picture shown above.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yes it is a balloon. It has been posted here before. The boys that made it said it got away from them.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Agreed, that's exactly what I thought, especially the way it was buffeting and rolling round it was clearly not intelligently controlled.

Another angle since I just uploaded this pic for here:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

I don't see how that material can be so reflective as shown in the vid. Somehow I knew the balloon theory would be thrown out there.

Perhaps because you have never seen one of them in action: i do understand you skepticism but trust me, to build something inflatable with some metallic appearance is cheaper than two pizzas. If you know me, then you know that i won't blah blah:
so, take a look at this video...

This one turned out to be the balloon that i have posted earlier: the assesment was made by Carabinieri:
OFO caught on camera in Cusago (Milan, Italy)

Reflective was the toy, wasn't it?
I was surprised as you are right now.

www.massimopolidoro.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

That's like saying the moon has to be made of metal because soil can't be that reflective.

This is most definitely not a spacecraft, it's not even a UFO as other posters have identified it. The thing seemed entirely at the mercy of the wind.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

The moon isn't shiny.

But ok...ya I see the balloon attributes now. Guess I got swept up.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Camera jerking around means nothing and should not be used as an excuse to debunk.

Yeah like every video that people take looks like the cameraman has Parkinson's. Cmon Dude, nobody takes videos all shaky like that unless they are trying to manipulate the viewer.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by StinkyFeet
reply to post by FlySolo

Camera jerking around means nothing and should not be used as an excuse to debunk.

Yeah like every video that people take looks like the cameraman has Parkinson's. Cmon Dude, nobody takes videos all shaky like that unless they are trying to manipulate the viewer.

Well, FlySolo simply didn't know about people playing these jokes, and the video IS puzzling by itself: since you did know what it was, then why dind't post the explanation before?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

See, this is where your wrong. If you were to have me believe this was a deliberate hoax from the camera man based on the jerkiness, then it ISN'T a balloon. Do you follow?

Or... its a balloon and someone thought it was a UFO. It's one or the other but not both.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

reply to post by FlySolo

Well, FlySolo simply didn't know about people playing these jokes, and the video IS puzzling by itself: since you did know what it was, then why dind't post the explanation before?

I didn't know it was a balloon. I thought perhaps it was legit. So thanks for pointing that out

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Why can't it be both. Man buys baloon to make a hoax video. Man flies baloon and jerks the camera all over like he just smoked a mountain sized crack rock so you have a harder time distinquishing that it is a balloon.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

All movement, no matter how slight, is goin to be amplified by the zoom feature. Movement is more noticable and pronounced during a close up shot than what it would be during a regular or long distanced shot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join