It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewers: have you seen past 2012?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This is a question for anyone who practices real remote viewing using the technique of seeing a future environment and gaining information about it through RV. I'm wondering whether anyone has successfully remote viewed to January 2013 on these boards?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
i hope this thread goes somewhere. I really don't have any useful info on remote viewing, but this is a question that i have wondered about as well. Star and flag for curiosity sake.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
no offence .. but why would you even be asking on this site when the greatest seer in history nostradamus says his prophecies run up to the end of the next millenium.??? 2012 is a joke.. the earths crust will move one day but it;ll be totally unexpected and nobody will guess it.. just dont be committing suicide o selling all your earthly belongings just yet.!!
if you live to the end of the next milennium then maybe you should ...

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Interesting subject.
Here are a couple of links I found:

Remote viewing 2012

Tibetan Monks Remote View 2012

Tibetan Monks Remote View 2012 Documents

S & F for a good subject.
Will post more as I find them.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I heard that 21 dec. 2012 is off limits for anyone to see, either RV's or black ops (space-time warping technology). But after that the future takes absolutely any form one could imaging. So, there is no certainty about 2012, no one in this Multiverse knows the outcome.
Well, I have no doubt in my mind that 2012 will be a dawn of the Era of Transparency and Expansion, i. e. no more secrets!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Oh man remote viewing...

I hope this thread doesn't die.

Id like to leave my experience here about this, but im afraid of the recoil i would get, so should i share and be flamed, or should i not share and still be flamed for posting this?

I want to see what others say, im not brave enough to let some of my information out.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
keep in mind that there was absolute mass panic about jan 1, 2000 (not just Y2k bug)...ammo and food was hoarded, people were literally preparing for the end of the world as some sort of epic cosmic fail point.

and what happened...well, not alot beyond alot of partys playing old Prince tunes...and a couple clocks going wonky on inconsequential overlooked systems.

So, now we have another 2000 coming around..this time, its the mayan calender verses the gregorian. Oh well.

Problem with remote viewing this particular date is "front loading"...2012 would have expectations in people and they would end up seeing what they expect verses what is, which makes any remote viewing of a specific date of this popularity completely corrupted by the ideas of the person.

like remote viewing the moon...if you believe the moon is a barren rock, you will focus in and get crators, dust, etc...if you believe that its a hollow space ship full of greys, you will see that...but if you are told to describe the moon around, say, jupiter, and you have no clue what its like, then you might be actually giving unbias reporting verses assumptions

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I have been reading many things about remote viewing, and my conclusion is that getting accurate facts is very hard if not impossible. What they see is highly influenced by people's beliefs. It's like what happened with the year 2000. Nothing was to happen, but people believed it would, so many remote viewers saw big events happening that one day. It's the same for great cataclysms : they're present in peoples' minds, so remote viewers see them happening every once in a while. And it's also very hard to know what time they're currently seeing.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Just do it, you risk only to be flamed metaphorically !

I mean, it's not like we were the inquisition and would flame you for real.

Anyway, I'm not here to force you, so if you don't want to, just don't. In that case, could you send me your information in U2U ? (I'll keep it secret or only tell it to people I trust if you ask me to).

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Post your experience!

I'm sure it will be interesting.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I say we live from solar max to solar max. Each one with increasing problems.

About three or four solar maxs out, there will be a core breech and the planet will explode. That's what I see.

Time period?

If you are born today on earth and want to live to be 100 you will have to do it on another planet.

---That's what I have seen.

I believe that the third vision or secret of Fatima is simple, "todos muerte".

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
keep in mind that there was absolute mass panic about jan 1, 2000 (not just Y2k bug)...ammo and food was hoarded, people were literally preparing for the end of the world as some sort of epic cosmic fail point.

and what happened...well, not alot beyond alot of partys playing old Prince tunes...and a couple clocks going wonky on inconsequential overlooked systems.

So, now we have another 2000 coming around..this time, its the mayan calender verses the gregorian. Oh well.

Problem with remote viewing this particular date is "front loading"...2012 would have expectations in people and they would end up seeing what they expect verses what is, which makes any remote viewing of a specific date of this popularity completely corrupted by the ideas of the person.

like remote viewing the moon...if you believe the moon is a barren rock, you will focus in and get crators, dust, etc...if you believe that its a hollow space ship full of greys, you will see that...but if you are told to describe the moon around, say, jupiter, and you have no clue what its like, then you might be actually giving unbias reporting verses assumptions

This is actually a common misconception and is wrong. You are correct assuming that to view the date would be front loading, however, if you attempted to do that you would not be following RV protocols anyway. YOU CANNOT get ANY useful data from an RV session if you have done the tasking for yourself. This is why it takes more than one person to do RV sessions. The tasker picks the task and assigns a random number to it. The random number (target) is given to the person watching and helping the viewer. The viewer is given ONLY the random number and told to view its representation. This is TRUE RV. The viewer has no idea what the target is, he only is exposed to a random number representing the target. Even the person administering to the viewer is blind. You will never see a word or description of a target in a true RV session.

In general I find there is so much disinfo out there on this subject. I don't know where people get their information. Probably from some forum where a poster claims he knows something and pulls it out of his arse. Don't be offended, I'm not speaking about you. You were correct in relaying the front loading problem. This is the BIGGEST obstacle to RV sessions along with unrecognized Analytical Overlay (AOL).

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
From what I understand a lot of remote viewers cannot see past 2012 for some reason. Ed Dames, who was taught by Ingo Swann, claimed he couldn't see past 2011, but then again, Ed Dames has a horrible prediction rate so take that as you will.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by homoerectus
no offence .. but why would you even be asking on this site when the greatest seer in history nostradamus says his prophecies run up to the end of the next millenium.??? 2012 is a joke.. the earths crust will move one day but it;ll be totally unexpected and nobody will guess it.. just dont be committing suicide o selling all your earthly belongings just yet.!!
if you live to the end of the next milennium then maybe you should ...

You are being a little too opinionated here and you are incorrect in your assumptions as well.

Nostradamus and his drug induced visions was very good yes. However due to his cryptic messages many have been misinterpreted. He was also not the greatest. If you go back a bit further and look at the Oracle at Delphi.

Last, your assumption about his visions are wrong as well. You need to have an understanding of how the illusion of time works. In the first place you are only viewing glimpses of PROBABLE outcomes. The second problem is that probability drastically changes the further out in time you are. You will be much more accurate viewing an event for tomorrow rather than 300 years in the future.

If you like Nostrad. you may be interested in a book recently published about him. It sounds unbelievable but he 'contacted' the autor of this book to correct some misinterpretations of his quatrains. This book became quite popular after 911 because his revised information in todays language described the 911 event in detail. The book author was obviously laughed at when attempting to warn authorities before the event. However, after the event she was on many talk shows, news channels, and lectures because the new info was DEAD accurate. The way the info came through truly is nearly an unbelievable fantasy, but the information that came was dead on. So...its hard to be opinionated about that under those circumstances.

Book: Conversations with NostraD by Dolores Cannon.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HighEye

You say "real remote viewing"? It is a bogus field with a lot of charlatans trying to sell you books and seminars.

I can take it seriously when a RV practitioner solves one (1) child abduction case.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren
reply to post by HighEye

You say "real remote viewing"? It is a bogus field with a lot of charlatans trying to sell you books and seminars.

I can take it seriously when a RV practitioner solves one (1) child abduction case.

You do know that remote viewing was funded by the ARMY / CIA for decades?
Stargate Project

[edit on 14-10-2009 by xEphon]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well for one thing, although I cannot cite a specific case, I believe there have been abduction cases solved through the help of people with RV capabilities.

As far as the 2012 thing goes, I think it is the time of the "Mass Landings". If I am right and that happens, it will probably be the best thing that ever happened. The arrogant a***ho**s who are holding all the secrets will finally lose their power.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Firt of all you cannot compare the Y2K conspiracy to the 2012 conspiracy. The Y2K conspiracy was based on our own technology and the whole resetting the date back to 1900 in our computer systems. How that was supposed to "end the world" I have no idea and I personally thought it was such bull. I work in the IT industry and was on call in NZ for the rollover and as I suspected absolutely nothing happened other than alot of technology companies made a ton of cash.

2012 is a date based on not only Mayan prophecies, but also the I-Ching prdictions, Hopie Indian prophecies, Sumerian prophesies, Nostradamus just to name a few. Also should mention the galactic allignment and pole shift theories. So to compare this to Y2K is absolutely absurd.

You need to look further than just the Mayan prediction. Just look at the state of the world right now and tell me it doesnt look bleek. The entire middle east is ready to implode into a major war and most likely will be devastating. Financial meltdown worldwide. Extreme weather (major earthquakes, tsunam's, typhoons, hurricanes etc etc). Swine flu and vaccination propoganda. Civil unrest in the USA ( i suspect a civil war is not that far off).

Maybe if you only watched the discovery or history channels documentaries on 2012 I could understand the skeptisism, but once you start connecting the dots it is alot bigger than just the Mayan calendar. I am still not fully convinced on the Mayan Calendar for the reasons you suggest, but to compare this to Y2K is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
My drivers license expires in 2013. Computers can certainly see past the 2012 date. Let me see what else is scheduled for that year.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Jalis

Ill still be flamed, if i do or don't, i shouldn't of mentioned it. its a reply i some-what regret now, but
oh well here it goes, ill try at least.

I had a dream, (this is where i do my viewing) i am usually able to remote view if i meditate into sleep, then i have more control of my lucid dreaming.

Check my old thread out, its named something like (sharing my story to all who will listen) but it was poorly written and was based on my first prediction experience.

After that dream, about a year or two down the road, i had this temple dream. i was sleeping 3 levels deep. (that means i went to sleep here, then went into deeper levels of sleep in the dream through a coma, and the other, was napping while in the coma dream of the dream)

hard to explain, but anyways, while i was in this deep trance, i witnessed a white orb following me through a section of my dream, and it allowed me to see 10 years into the future, and i saw a land without vegetation, i saw a land on fire, i saw complete darkness.

what this meant was that there were possible chances of this occurring. i cant bring anything specific besides the Erie feeling it left me.

take what you make of it, from what i saw, was the earth existing after 2012, but void of life.

but that was my experience, pretty sure others have seen differently, and i dont want to scare people either, but im sharing this because people have asked, so here it is.

flame away guys, flame away!

[edit on 10/14/2009 by ugie1028]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join