It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enemy of the state. Are you next?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Can someone enlighten me in the similarities between the GeStaPo and the white house? I find that a very farfetched comparism.
IF the white house were to be compared to a such institution, don't you people think it would be more like the StaSi in the DDR?

[edit on 14/10/2009 by Pakd-on-mystery]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

For those not versed in history, Pastor Martin Niehmoller was a Protestant clergyman in Germany during the early days of the Nazi government in the 1930s. He initially supported Hitler but later actively opposed the Nazis. He was arrested by the Gestapo in 1937 and sent to the Sachsenhausen and Dachau concentration camps. Allied forces liberated him at the end of World War II. After the war, Niemoller famously said: “First they came for the Communists, but I was not a Communist, so I said nothing. Then they came for the Social Democrats, but I was not a Social Democrat, so I did nothing. Then came the trade unionists, but I was not a trade unionist. And then they came for the Jews, but I was not a Jew, so I did little. Then when they came for me, there was no one left to stand up for me.”

Source
www.democraticunderground.com...

For the mods, I tried to save the time and placed my post here.

First they came for FOX,
But I did not watch FOX
Then they came for CNN,
But I did not watch CNN
Then they came for the WSJ,
But I did not read the WSJ
Then they came for me. . . .

Anita Dunn, the new White House Gestapo agent against anyone who says anything different from the White House talking points has targeted FOX as a wing of the republican party. I guess that means that all others are wings of the democrat party?

Source
www.huffingtonpost.com...

conservativexpress.blogspot.com...

digg.com...

This is my question. Who is next? Gods forbid you actually disagree with the White House now. Tow the line, or get labeled. Is the "Fairness Doctrine" next? When do they draw the line? Are just web folks next? Would I be shut out?

This is sick and digusting. Just imagine for a moment if the Bush White House said the same thing.

God - your still on this stupid right - left thing. All MSM is rubbish - Fox, CNN, MSNBC, WSJ - whatever - its all trash.

As are both political parties - forget it already - Obama IS Bush - they are the same, if you hate one - you hate both. If you love both - then you are a globalist.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
For some reason, I imagined Obama screaming "Infidel" while pointing his finger at me and leaving his mouth wide open like a pod man to summon his minions to seize me.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
First they came for FOX,
But I did not watch FOX
Then they came for CNN,
But I did not watch CNN
Then they came for the WSJ,
But I did not read the WSJ
Then they came for me. . . .

I read this yesterday thinking, I don't agree with it, but an interesting argument. .

It's nice to see some posts on this forum that aren't regurgitated talking points from the left or right wing propaganda machines. .

Turns out I was disappointed:

When they're done with Fox, and you decide to speak out on something. The old, "first they came for the Jews, and I wasn't Jewish." When you have a question, and you believe that something should be asked, they're a -- totally fine with you right now; they have no problem with you.

Glenn Beck Compares Fox News To Jews During Holocaust (AUDIO)

Sigh.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
and most likely sites like ATS.

the gov't doesn't care about conspiracy sites.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If Obama won...meaning more supporters, should'nt a channel that tends to lean left be winning the ratings game?

Last I heard FOX was way ahead of CNN. How is that Possible?

Could it be this creates an image of all the voter fraud that must have occured?
Or consider all those ignorant new voters, that are completely oblivious to politics now.

Obama cant keep those ignorant people on the high they were on a few months ago. He lost their attention, unsurpisingly.. and now The only people that see him is people that know whats going on.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hell... I been on one list or another for years now.... and have always been given a hard look...

But I figure if they get to nasty with me or my lady.... seriously I will start shooting.

And i have been speaking out for yearut this kind of crap that always seems to come from the frings groups of the white house...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I'm slightly bothered by the fuss made about Rush Limbaugh (I don't know how to spell his name). He was not allowed to make a bid on a team due to his political stance. I think discrimination like that crosses a scary line.
I never had a problem with Ted Turner owning the Braves.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by TheCounselor]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I have take a private message from unknown body

on you tube site
it is contain a some facts a bout war on iraq
it is contain a links a bout a documentary film
it is name
the lie that destroyed a country

I view this film
Iwant your comments a bout this truth

Download from here :

d01.megashares.com...

or
See with direct view

It is divieded on you tube to four parts

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

the main site
al-rashedeen.net...

With my best regards

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCounselor
I'm slightly bothered by the fuss made about Rush Limbaugh (I don't know how to spell his name). He was not allowed to make a bid on a team due to his political stance. I think discrimination like that crosses a scary line.

It's a case of double standard. The same people that have defamed Rush, are the ones that have rushed to judgement on any number of racial cases, only to be proven wrong.

Hear them apologize?

Not a peeep.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Anita Dunn, the new White House Gestapo agent against anyone who says anything different from the White House talking points has targeted FOX as a wing of the republican party. I guess that means that all others are wings of the democrat party?

Here's another of Anita Dunn that just surfaced - watch her tongue - probably the best video yet of a reptilian.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCounselor

Rev. Al Sharton said today on Hardball with Chris Mathews that Rush's own people, the group who submitted his application, withdrew it after serious criticism. The NFL or the owners of the team had nothing to do with it.

Also, Rush Limbaugh makes dramatic statements that could bring controversy to the team, things like comparing watching an NFL football game to watching a street brawl between LA gangs (something I found to be completely racist and inexcusable), with the right's only defense being "hey you said dumb things, too, he deserves a second chance"

which is really grasping at straws, imo

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

I saw that piece yesterday and I was amazed. In her own words stated before a high school class she exemplifies the work and philosophy of Mao. Simply mind altering. Obama knows how to pick them.

Yes, her tongue/mouth movements make her appear as though she is still tasting what she had for lunch or tasting what is in the air for dinner.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join