It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian-US large scale military exercises

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

www.globalresearch.ca

NEW DELHIA: India and the United States launched on Monday large-scale military exercises, India's Defense Ministry said.

I honestly feel
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
War is in the air! Something big on the horizon or typical war games?????????? We all know the economic situation in the world and particularly in the US is way worse than they are letting on. Antigovernment and public dissent is growing. There have been a few articles posted regarding the tension growing among China and India. What role does the recent news on getting rid of the dollar play into this as well?

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Meh. I am suffering from fresh doom short-timers disease. Bring the doom, have the poodle piddle or just forget it!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

I smell it too!! Perhaps the US tide has turned against Pakistan.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Soon on TV we will see a plethora of "Be all you can be" ads.

Be dead is what they mean!

[edit on 12-10-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Hilarious

But I third it. Been having dreams to go with it.

Do you think all the peace mongers are going to protest the Noble's Peacemaker Obama going to war on a third front. There goin to have to false flag to get us going. Look out East Coast.

Do you think all those Chinese Buffet places are actually a PRC Army Front?....

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Large scale military exercises are always at the end of summer-fall... due to budget reasons if I remember.

But yes, tensions are there... India-China...and Iran-West...

So...meh.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
we dont have military exercises with the pakistanis do we? if we dont, no wonder the pakistanis feel like 2nd class allies, the people that is, the pakistani are being used for a single purpose and that is to destroy the taliban which will never happen in the near term anywasy cause they are sewn into the fabric of afghan-pakistani tribal politics and relations... no western idea, power, guns are gonna change this no matter how long they are there for. unless we plan on making the FATA, NWFP and all of afghanistan into an american colony and tranfered americans over there as colonists then... nothign will ever come of it.. add another empire to the graveyard

top topics

join