It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange cloud formation over Moscow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Here's the link to the video.
Has anyone seen a cloud like this before? Looks crazy to me, but I know nothing about clouds. Is it even real?

[edit on 10-10-2009 by ninthaxis]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Although it is fine to have this thread here, you may want to check out this thread in A*U discussing it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Specifically this

Edit to fix correct link.

[edit on October 10th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Part of this Project Called Bluebeam. Basically they just made something to shape the cloud nothing else

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
i have never seen something like that before, and have a hard time believing that it is real (as in not computer made) or natural.

certainly i would be in awe observing something like it

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Maybe I'm missing something but the thread you provided is discussing a UFO over Spain and this video is a cloud formation over Moscow?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The Legacy

Can you explain a little more about Project Bluebeam and why it would make clouds like that? Is it a weather manipulation device or something?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninthaxis
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Maybe I'm missing something but the thread you provided is discussing a UFO over Spain and this video is a cloud formation over Moscow?

Edited my post to correct link

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I've seen clouds resembling this. They usually form over a mountain. They're called "lenticular" clouds (lens-shaped). The ones I've seen usually have a peak in the center.

No clue if this has anything to do with the cloud over Moscow. I don't know if there are any mountains near Moscow, though I don't remember hearing of any.

Lacking that, it could be some result of industrial/military/other man-made processes, deliberate or accidental.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Actually its a hole punch cloud.

I explained this already on the other thread guys

I think Greeneyedleo linked it?

top topics

join