It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cow abducted by UFO? - Video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The nice people from Vision Ovni provided the original image and the images from the analysis.

They can be downloaded here.

Thanks to Vision Ovni!

Edited to add: They are investigating "on site", and one of the things is to try to find if someone has lost a cow.

[edit on 15/10/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
The nice people from Vision Ovni provided the original image and the images from the analysis.

They can be downloaded here.

Thanks to Vision Ovni!

Thanks for digging those up, ArMaP. I haven't been giving this thread any real posting because of the great conversation you and FireMoon are having. I am learning a lot from both of you. Cleary I am way out of my league in this regard. I am not a photog. I am an artist and although I do do some digital art with dinosaur software, I do not understand it's technical implications nor it's various traceable signatures it leaves behind as evidence. I created my avatar for instance. I know how to use the tools, I just do not understand their greater influence in technical terms upon the finished photo. This is what happens I think, often when one is self taught in a certain field. I have a tendency to become lazy with the technical jargon and just want to get straight to the actual creating. I would not be a good Hoaxer!

Thanks a lot to both you and FireMoon again for the great conversation. Please continue. I am watching.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
A video interview with the witnesses, in Spanish.

It's funny that these statements are different from the original ones, in this video they say that the daughter was the one that first saw the "cow", while in the original statements we do not even knew that they had a daughter, it was said that they were the couple and their son.

To bad the window (and the fact that they keep on moving the camera and the microphone away from the people that are talking) does not let us hear some of the witnesses' words, but it's better than nothing.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hello ArMaP -

It is most curious that in the original statement that key pieces of pertinent information seemed to have been left out. Perhaps their media of the observation general public is not as skeptical up here and a person's word is trusted as such until proven otherwise. Sounds beautiful and utopian. Realistic? That's to answered within.

I did not know that there were a lot more witnesses to this event and yes it is difficult to glean anything without multiple viewings off of this vid. A little frustrating but as you say, it's better that nothing.

Cheers and Thanks,

Erik

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join