It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cow abducted by UFO? - Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Purportedly in this video imagery, a cow is witnessed being lifted and moving toward an Unknown Aerial Object of sorts.

A woman was traveling in the Rosario region of Mexico, when suddenly the cow incident occurred. She told Telenoche: We went to have some mate with the kids, we were looking at the island and we were surprised to see some strange white thing flying. It was large. We made a close up with the camera and it was a cow flying, and above it, there was something like a flying saucer suspended in the air. It wasn't a helicopter or an airplane. It seemed as if the cow was being sucked up by the flying saucer. Then they both vanished. I want to believe that's what it was. To me, it was a UFO. I experienced it.

Source

Here it is in Spanish for our Hispanic Viewers/Readers convenience:

La posibilidad de que las vacas vuelen siempre estuvo en el plano de lo imposible. Pero para Laura y Sergio eso cambió el lunes pasado a la tarde, cuando paseaban por la costa en la localidad de Puerto Gaboto, y creyeron ver una vaca en el cielo que era abducida por un Ovni. El matrimonio se lo contó al periodista Guillermo Brasca, en una nota que emitió el programa Telenoche, de Canal 3. Y aportó fotos, que no son del todo claras pero que muestran el supuesto Ovni y también a la que sería la vaca en vuelo. “Fuimos a tomar mate con los chicos, mirabamos para la isla y nos extrañó algo blanco, raro, que volaba. Era algo grande. Acercamos con la cámara y era una vaca volando, y arriba algo como un plato volador suspendido en el aire (algunas de las fotos acompañan esta nota). Un helicóptero no era y un avión tampoco”, relató Laura. Suspendido en el aire. La mujer agregó: “La vaca era como que el plato volador la estaba chupando, después desaparecieron ambos. Quiero creer que fue eso, para mi era un ovni, yo lo viví”,

Source

Have fun with this one!

Cheers,

Erik

[edit on 22/OctpmFri, 09 Oct 2009 18:49:34 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
In my opinion, it is absolutely impossible to analyze that. Impossible.

And I would never go by some testimony where a person says:

I want to believe that's what it was. To me, it was a UFO. I experienced it.

Because right there, they have not even thought out rational logical explanations first - which is what should always be done.

With that said, again, impossible. It is a video of a blurry photograph - nothing to analyze.

[edit on October 9th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
In my opinion, it is absolutely impossible to analyze that. Impossible.

And I would never go by some testimony where a person says:

I want to believe that's what it was. To me, it was a UFO. I experienced it.

Because right there, they have not even thought out rational logical explanations first - which is what should always be done.

With that said, again, impossible. It is a video of a blurry photograph - nothing to analyze.

[edit on October 9th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

Thanks, Leo. I agree and with that agreement (sheepishly) I will see if I can hunt down something a little more substantial.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well, Leo...

As of yet, this is actually breaking and all of my sources actually say this took place in Argentina yesterday. All I can find thus far is this poor quality Vid. I'll stay on it to see if any more comes up photo or vid wise. I doubt it. You know how these things go.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I don't see any cows.

Looks like a bird and maybe a film artifact.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnmhinds
I don't see any cows.

Looks like a bird and maybe a film artifact.

Well that could very well be! I'm not going to dispute that as the footage is poor and I couldn't tell if it was a Cow from an African Swallow or a Norwegian Blue that prefers kipping on it's back. However, I do know that there are people on this Site that do have image analysis software and could perhaps (wishful thinking probably) clean this up a bit. I'm clueless.

This is what we've got right now, folks as it is breaking and there is nothing else to analyze as of yet.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Is it Mexico or Argentina?

And they say in the video that it was at 5 in the afternoon of "this Monday", so it can not be from yesterday, regardless of which Monday it was.

And no, I don't see a cow, it's too low quality to understand what it may have been.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Ok your driving along, you stop to take a picture or two, Video.

You see a cow flying through the air, with something above it.

What logical explanation could anyone ever come up with for that? apart from we saw a cow flying in the air towards an object we couldn't recognise?

I'm not saying this story is true by any means, but I just don't see how anything could be considered as a logical explanation for that.

She does say she witnessed it and knows what she saw, but haven't most of us without a chance of having what we saw changed by those who didn't and have never witnessed an unforgetable, unexplainable event?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Is it Mexico or Argentina?

And they say in the video that it was at 5 in the afternoon of "this Monday", so it can not be from yesterday, regardless of which Monday it was.

And no, I don't see a cow, it's too low quality to understand what it may have been.

I know the article says Mexico, but when I try to research another source it keeps coming up as an event in Argentina. I've used Google, Surf Wax and Dogpile search engines. What can I do?

Thanks for pointing out the discrepancy, ArMaP.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Although not my speciality, I also think that the accent sounds more Argentinian than Mexican, but I can be completely wrong.

PS: my searches also point to Argentina, I guess the person who wrote that article must have thought that if it was in Spanish it was in Mexico.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yes, ArMaP, it's definately Argentina: the website, rosario3.com, in its homepage has an article about Rosario Central, my guess is that it has allegedly happened near Rosario, province of Santa Fe, Argentina.

Regarding the picture all i can say is that the shape of the alleged cow is amorphic and there's no way to even guess what it actually is: if it's consistent with some cow, then it's also consistent with a lot of things more, including pigeons, sheeps, turtles, ambulances, etc... while the UFO has all the features of some bug flying very close to the camera most likely in direction bottom_left-top_right at least according to what looks to be the motion blur in the very poor quality image available, but i wouldn't rule out some bird. Hopefully, something more will come out about this story: but as is, i'm afraid it's inconclusive in my humble opinion.

[edit on 9/10/2009 by internos]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Although not my speciality, I also think that the accent sounds more Argentinian than Mexican, but I can be completely wrong.

PS: my searches also point to Argentina, I guess the person who wrote that article must have thought that if it was in Spanish it was in Mexico.

Well, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's probably well...you know.

Yeah, I will just have to wait this out and see if it yields anymore photo or video although I just don't see how. Drat!

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Here is a little bit better "fleshed out" version of the story:

Oct. 8, 2009 A couple traveling along the river in the area north of Rosario claimed having seen an animal being abducted by a flying saucer. "Later, the both vanished," they said. The likelyhood that cows could fly was always relegated to the province of the impossible. But to Sergio and Laura, this changed last Monday afternoon, when they traveled along the coast near Puerto Gaboto, and believed that they saw a cow in the sky, abducted by a UFO. [Cow+UFO.JPG] The couple told the story to journalist Guillermo Brasca in a report transmitted by the Telenoche program on Channel 3. They provided photos which are not entirely clear, but which show the alleged UFO and what would appear to be a cow in flight. "We went to have some mate with the kids, we were looking at the island and we were surprised to see some strange white thing flying. It was large. We made a close up with the camera and it was a cow flying, and above it, there was something like a flying saucer suspended in the air (some of the photos accompany the report). It wasn't a helicopter or an airplane," said Laura. The woman added: "It seemed as if the cow was being sucked up by the flying saucer. Then they both vanished. I want to believe that's what it was. To me, it was a UFO. I experienced it."

Source

Edit to add:

Here are a couple of blown up images taken by this Argentinian Woman.

Here is the alleged UFO

Here is the alleged cow

Cheers,

Erik

[edit on 22/OctamSun, 11 Oct 2009 00:11:03 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
No wait! Here's what really happened:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e961744276a.png[/atsimg]

couldn't help it

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Oooops! I meant to post this on my thread. Not the vicious imposter. Anyhoo, here is an update with nothing more to add to this case. I think it is "done".

Well although every daggum UFO site has the same material posted over the last 3 three days since the advent of this incident, nothing more seems to be coming forward as far as info or evidence. Not even a high speed impact cow turd crater in the pasture below as would most certainly be more evident of the cow's scared nature at the time of said abduction. Emotional butt ejecta as brought about by the crazy nature of that which is unassisted flight.

I saw this same thing in a Monty Python movie once. True story! The actors' next lines were simply:

"RUN AWAY!!!"

Wise words indeed.

Cheers,

Erik

[edit on 22/OctpmSun, 11 Oct 2009 15:29:08 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
All joking aside it is an interesting image of what to me looks like a cow.

Of course that could just be a subtle psychological prompt because I expected to see a cow when I entered the thread and seeing the blurry object, my mind could have obliged me by filling in the blanks.

In the image I see rear legs hanging down together and the body is angled up at a forty five degree angle to the right. The left shoulder of the cow is angled forward with both forelegs together pointing down at a thirty degree angle. The neck and head are hidden behind the forelegs; there is a dark smudge halfway along the length of the forelegs that could be part of the head. I realise what I can make out does not matter because what I interpret it is highly subjective and therefore pointless.

For me it is an interesting image but as has been mentioned, it is far too indistinct to make a sound judgement on what it could be.
I would like to assume it is a cow but that would be sloppy so I assume nothing right now.

Interesting thread nonetheless, thanks.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

I agree emphatically. The imagery is so bad that it is almost entirely conducive to suggestive or pareidolic imagery or matrixing. I was hoping by this time to get a hold of more material, but there again that implies that there is in fact more material to be had, which now of course, looks to be not the case. Bummer.

Thanks for your 2 cents, though!

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi

Here is the alleged UFO

Here is the alleged cow

I didn't think it really looked like a cow until I saw this pic. I can see a white cow with black on it's head and possibly two black spots on it's back. The cow is 'beaming up' with it's head pointing towards the UFO, and you can slightly see the head drooping down between the front legs which are pointing out straight. That might be an udder just by the 'leg' on left, but not sure.

It could also be a bird flying straight towards the camera with it's wings flapping down. But to be honest it looks more like a cow than a bird.

The so called UFO looks like a typical disk on an angle. It looks metallic, there is highlighting on the top right.

I'm not saying that's what it is, but that is what I can make out.

[edit on 11/10/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

Yes. If taking the suggestive nature of the shot into consideration as in somebody says it's a cow, my mind starts to fill in details. I too see black and white and crude shape. I would think that this is a Dairy Cow. Holstein to be more specific.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi

Here is the alleged UFO

Here is the alleged cow

Alright in my expert opinion... I only see a Bird that has undergone Motion blur.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/177fa6acfa64.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2665a01fd91e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1707de865a72.jpg[/atsimg]

As you can see these birds also produce a black motion blur around them. I think thats the black we are seeing in the above picture. The supposed UFO looks like a Big BUG that was traveling through at that time. I mean they are around water and probably caught a bug that went zooming by the lens. Definately a Bird, with motion blur in my opinion. I could be wrong, but I do not believe I am.

[edit on Oct 11th 2009 by TheMythLives]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join