It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cow abducted by UFO? - Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Yes, that's the type of cow it looks like.

This one is close to what we could be seeing in the 'cow abduction' photo. Black colouring on the head, with a predominantly white body except for a couple of small black spots. The colourings vary and some have more black on them than others.

Looking at the picture again, either the legs look too long or the body too thin. Maybe that's just how it is, I don't know.

EDIT:

The cow on the right hand side fits the body shape better to the suspected cow in the zoomed photo you posted.

[edit on 11/10/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Thanks Myth for your input. Good stuff there. I always appreciate it when the Devil's Advocate provides evidence to corroborate their statements. This is pretty sound and I cannot refute it. But I also cannot acknowledge it as the only possible explanation even thought it may very well be.

Why would this woman lie? She lives in the sticks and in a third world country with no hope of notoriety or monetary compensation for her efforts. I believe that she thinks she saw a cow go into the sky under an aided force originating from who knows what.

If this same footage were shot in the U.S. or Europe, I would say bored teenager or somebody looking to make a buck. But in South America? The cultural math doesn't add up.

That's just my take on it although I am far from an expert in that regard.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

Thanks for the reference photos there, D! Yeah, that solidifies my suspicion a bit but I still won't bet my paycheck on the evidence. I wish more would show up about this story.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I'll star you for your kindness and good counter argument

Maybe she is not lieing, but really believes what she saw. But what she believes she saw and what she ACTUALLY saw could very well be two different things. And apparently she made it to the news and is now a local celebrity I would assume. Personally, I think she just mis-identified what she saw and perhaps drew her conclusions from the photos she took and not actually from what she saw. Just opinion, like I said, I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

[edit on Oct 11th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

Maybe she is not lieing, but really believes what she saw. But what she believes she saw and what she ACTUALLY saw could very well be two different things. And apparently she made it to the news and is now a local celebrity I would assume. Personally, I think she just mis-identified what she saw and perhaps drew her conclusions from the photos she took and not actually from what she saw. Just opinion, like I said, I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Hmm... Again, Myth, I gotta disagree a little bit there. If she formed her opinion AFTER seeing her own photo, then what pray tell was her motivation for taking the photo in the first place. These people don't think with their egos like a typical westerner. There's nothing in it for them.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I have no idea why she stopped, maybe she liked the view? Maybe she had to pee? Maybe she wanted to sell some photos she took to a magazine or something? Just because she comes from the third world does not mean she doesn't know how to play the "westerners" game, which i am not saying is the case, but personally, I think she just misidentified what she captured. Plus even she has no idea what she saw, she has hesitation and then says I Believe I saw a UFO. Well that means it could be something else. I think she drew her conclusions from the photos.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It could be that it was just a random photo that she took, then noticed there was something odd in it, and the story just ended up coming out.

As for "why would they lie?" I don't think it's really a good way to look at it. People lie for tons of reasons, even people in the sticks or in mexico who have nothing to gain by it. I'm not saying she absolutely did, but I don't see how she could misidentify a cow being pulled into the sky.

I think this is one of the rare cases where the witness really is just lying. I think she took the picture, noticed the anomalies, maybe showed it to a friend with a funky, made-up story as a joke, and the story spread. By that time, what do you do? Attention is cool.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

I have no idea why she stopped, maybe she liked the view? Maybe she had to pee? Maybe she wanted to sell some photos she took to a magazine or something? Just because she comes from the third world does not mean she doesn't know how to play the "westerners" game, which i am not saying is the case, but personally, I think she just misidentified what she captured. Plus even she has no idea what she saw, she has hesitation and then says I Believe I saw a UFO. Well that means it could be something else. I think she drew her conclusions from the photos.

Devil's Advocate played well again and AGAIN, I cannot refute the presented alternative as non-plausible scenario. At this point I think it is a wait and see if indeed there is anything to wait for at all. We can all draw our own conclusions. I'm going with soundly irrefutable "I Don't Know". I learned to be quite comfortable there. Feels like home.

Thanks and cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye
It could be that it was just a random photo that she took, then noticed there was something odd in it, and the story just ended up coming out.

As for "why would they lie?" I don't think it's really a good way to look at it. People lie for tons of reasons, even people in the sticks or in mexico who have nothing to gain by it. I'm not saying she absolutely did, but I don't see how she could misidentify a cow being pulled into the sky.

I think this is one of the rare cases where the witness really is just lying. I think she took the picture, noticed the anomalies, maybe showed it to a friend with a funky, made-up story as a joke, and the story spread. By that time, what do you do? Attention is cool.

Hey there ESE!

I like what you have to say as well. Human nature can be distrustful and disappointing at times. We hope that someone would not act in their own interest in this regard but sadly it happens all the time somewhere in this world. By the second, I would venture.

Attention is cool. We can all attest to that. Or else we wouldn't be on ATS now would we?

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This could be passed off as anomalies but the peculiar thing about that explanation is that one abnormality in a photo I could dismiss as just some sort of anomaly but not only are there two anomalies in one photograph but one of those anomalies looks like a metallic disc seen side on and the other does look like a cow is being “levitated” up into the sky.

Looking at the photo again I really do see a cow and it does not take a stretch to make out a metallic disc seen side on. It could be a blurred insect just conveniently flashing past but this insect (if it is an insect) seems to be metallic.

I prefer to be quite objective but If it quacks like a duck it tends to be a duck and from studying this photo till my eyes squeaked this metaphorical duck seems to be getting abducted.

Yes, yes I know my mind is probably too open and my brains have just slid onto the floor but my brains have gotten used to slapping floor since I found ATS.

I have my doubts about this photo of course and they are not one hundred percent either way. Without a follow-up like a cow found minus some essential parts of its anatomy it is all conjecture but it is exciting conjecture for all that.

Thanks to the OP for posting it

[edit on 11-10-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well of course they take cows. Cows are delicious.

It's not like they can order a steak to go. The ship would tear up the drive-thru.

An alien does what an alien has to do.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I wonder if that really was a cow why we have not caught more cow abductions..lol.. I wonder if Chik-fil-et has gotten to the aliens... Anyway, who knows we will just have to wait for more updates and what not to make a definitive decision.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
i can see the ufo in the video pretty clearly but i cant make out the cow. i dont doubt her tho. there are other reports of this. in the usa there were two witnesses to a cow being lifted up into a ufo and then mutilated (they were beamed up with it apparantly). and in another case, someone working for nasa or something was looking at photos of ufos in top security and looked for too long at one of a ufo and some cows, and the guard hit him with the end of his rifle. so i read.
and tehn theres all the cow mutilation cases linked to ufos across nth america.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I always imagine that when something is being "beamed up", that's it's invisible.

Why can we see this cow?

I think that is my problem with it; or have I watched too much star trek?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
I always imagine that when something is being "beamed up", that's it's invisible.

Why can we see this cow?

I think that is my problem with it; or have I watched too much star trek?

I may be way off base here but what if it's one of ours (using alien technology) and they're doing some sort of "test" with the cow? Assuming of course that it is indeed a cow.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

Holstein Friesian cattle are definitely found in South America, they are a dairy cattle though, not raised for meat. The other breed that looks similar is the Normande and they to, are to be found in South America.

I strongly suspect, those of us from countries where the Friesian, as it's more often known, are common, are more likely to see a *cow*, than those from countries where the breed is quite rare or unknown.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi

Hey there ESE!

I like what you have to say as well. Human nature can be distrustful and disappointing at times. We hope that someone would not act in their own interest in this regard but sadly it happens all the time somewhere in this world. By the second, I would venture.

Attention is cool. We can all attest to that. Or else we wouldn't be on ATS now would we?

Cheers,

Erik

Also, keeping in mind that I'm not saying she outright lied in an attempt to hoax the UFO community or anything nefarious. Even if she were lying, I would imagine it was supposed to stay contained and just happened to blow out of proportion, and rather than face the embarrassment, she just went along with it.

Contrary to (what I assume is) popular belief, I actually do believe in the goodness of people. But I know that I wouldn't pass up the chance to hoax a friend for laughs, either. So if said friend went to the media without my knowledge? Well... I've never been in that situation. I'd like to say I'd be forthright enough to just own up to the hoax so it doesn't blow up any more than it already had, but we're all human.

...Or so we think!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
reply to post by dmorgan

Holstein Friesian cattle are definitely found in South America, they are a dairy cattle though, not raised for meat. The other breed that looks similar is the Normande and they to, are to be found in South America.

I strongly suspect, those of us from countries where the Friesian, as it's more often known, are common, are more likely to see a *cow*, than those from countries where the breed is quite rare or unknown.

Well if we are seeing a heavily motion blurred image as Myth suggests, then I say we begin the process of deduction. So a blurred image in the sky most likely then is a bird. This bird is predominately white. I too live in an area with lots of predominately white birds, those being Gulls, Terns and Egrets.

My point? These predominately white birds in my region have a tendency to be water or shore birds. Is this so concerning white birds or white bellied birds in other parts of the globe? If so, was this pic taken near the coast, a lake, a river or estuary? I think we can begin to eliminate some variables this way. Only after we have ruled everything else out to no avail can we come safely back to the idea of the image being a cow of the dairy sort.

Thoughts?

Cheers,

Erik

[edit on 22/OctpmSun, 11 Oct 2009 20:43:45 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion65

That's an interesting idea. Hm. Or, it could be this particular group of aliens has not yet developed invisible beaming up technology. Otherwise known as "IB-UT"... or I-BUT.

The saucer looks real, though.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I have pondered on this for days, returning to the picture, using photoshop to enlarge, I can detect a trace of a shadow around the groin area, that area does look like an udder, she said herself the woman who witnessed it, they both just vanished, if the object and "cow where unrelated, why both vanish at the same time? a bird would have simply flown on, and the flying cow if unrelated to the UFO (as in object flying I cant identify) it would have gone splat.

I am not up on flying cows, but I know I have seen written somewhere of reports of cows lifting up into the air, vanishing, and later found in a different part of the ranch with articles missing, also saw a documentary about a fetus inside a mutilated cow looking like it had a human head.

Several stories of strange foetus;s being found inside cows.

But because those stories where added to the psychological files, we did not get a full account from the people witnessing it, perhaps this how they do it? at night when most take place, you wouldn't see anything but odd lights, which have been recorded as being seen in thousands of cattle mutilation cases.

What ever is happening in that picture does seem to bypass logical thinking, unless you agree logic is based on what you are witnessing, then your logic has to be, I saw a cow being abducted, that I thought was how logic worked with what is seen with the naked eye.

Reading just a report on a flying cow, would obviously make your logic kick in, and because you are not aware of flying cows, a logical explanation is sought, investigate the area, see something it could have been, try and debunk it as being uninvolved, if you cant? were back to a cow being abducted.

Because this picture contains two anomalies, suggestively related to each other, makes the picture worthy of investigation, you cant get away from it, it looks like a flying cow, some of the cow looks a little weird, but does anyone really know what a flying, very upset, wriggling and fighting because of the fear looks like? I think I may have an idea now.

Ever wonder where the saying "when I see a flying pig" came from? seems to be linked to what people would find an unbelievable incident or event, perhaps they used to abduct and mutilate pigs, because that saying appears to back a very long time imo.

[edit on 11/10/2009 by azzllin]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join