It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Getting the Vaccine - Tonight.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
[edit on 9-10-2009 by The Cloak]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm sure you'll be fine with the vaccine. I do think there will be people who have some very bad reactions to it, but I don't think it will be a large percentage. I am choosing not to get the vaccine. I got the virus a couple months ago and it did almost nothing to me. I was tired and had some congestion for about 2 days, and a fever for about 1 hour. So in the end, I think if I get the virus again I will fight it off just as easily as the last time. Either way there is some risk involved. We will find out eventually which was the higher risk.

My biggest fear was that the virus would mutate into something much more powerful. If that happened wouldn't the vaccine be useless? Just curious. Doesn't look like it's going to mutate, but you never know.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
or how about the kid that we just sent home on emergency leave because his girlfriend back home took the vaccine and was found dead the next day.

i suppose that a dreamed up thing like that would be a good reason for a military member to be relieved of duty for 2 weeks huh?

enjoy the flu.

BTW: i will also be recieving the vaccine, not by choice, and i am getting the mist. [sarcasm] simply beside myself with anticipation!![/sarcasm]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by amatrine

GBS is probably one of my greatest fears.

For once in my life I'm starting to run, and exercise, and I enjoy it.

Even getting stitches which prevented me from jogging for a week was terrible.. Being paralyzed from the waste down would be crippling mentally as well.

It was the hardest thing I ever went though. It affects you in every aspect.
Humiliation, frustration, pain, inconvenience. Even had to move to a one story.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

The FluMist is said to have the live attenuated virus in it. The injectable vaccines are filled with...well...you probably read most of that in the article you linked as well as the countless resources available out there that explain the harmful toxins contained in them.

Thank you for the link - it is very long but I am slowly making my way through it. Very good stuff.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wx4caster

Frightening. And you won't hear about the deaths on the mainstream news. Do you know if there is any place to find information on deaths from vaccine? I know I read one the other day about a child that died from a series of vaccinations that he was given.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
i dont know about where to find the info, but what we were told via red cross is that she had passed.

He talked to her family, and they said she went in to get the vaccine, later that night wnet to sleep cause she was feeling under the weather, and when they didnt hear from her the next day, they went to her apartment and found her in bed.... the day after the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
So I see a lot of people here saying they hope this whole thing is no big deal and that the OP will be fine. I however only speak truth in saying that I do not hope the OP will be okay. I hope the OP will feel the side effects soon, and feel them hard. Hey, we warned her.

This whole Swine Flu fiasco is a huge opportunity to get everyone on the same page when it comes to speaking the truth. It's so nice to hear everyone make fun of it, to actually dispel what they hear on TV. Let the OP set an example for all who watch.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

Andrew Moulden is a profiteering, scaremongering, crap-selling quack.
Quack-Quack

I can't believe you said that(Defamation)...So far from the truth. But please do show me some evidence of this profiteering...Please present it in adult language - I don't speak duck

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Cool.

Best of luck to you. Of course you wont get sick until after a couple of years so I hope you can connect it with the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Can you tell me what they put in the vaccine?

What's that? You don't know? They won't tell you.

Your taking a big risk... Don't do it.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Why do you people get the seasonal flu vaccine? I don't understand it. Do any of you understand how the immune system works? You limit your sugar, get enough vitamin D and anti-oxidants and you don't need to inject yourself with poisons.

I am positive because of my job and having 2 babies that I sleep less than ALL of you. I should get sick, (bad I know, but good nutrition can offset this) but I haven't in years (knock wood) because I take cod liver oil pills and don't eat man made processed carbs and sugars that attack the immune system.

If I ever do feel like something is coming on, I grab some good 'ol 3% Hydrogen Peroxide and put a few drops in my ear until the bubbling stops. That's worked for over 100 years, you should all try it.

Vaccines are not the answer, proper nutrition is. Put down the Twinkies and reach for some organic veggies instead.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
He hasn't posted in a while. This worries me. First NASA blows up the moon, now one of our own is executed by the swine flu vaccine! I suspect it was quick and his organs liquefied moments after inhaling the toxic concoction. God help us all.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Im glad you posted this OP, it is very refreshing to hear someone who is not convinced by all the hype on ATS.

If anything happens it happens, if it doesnt it doesnt, thats how i see things rather than worrying about them and destroying your own health more because of something you read on the internet.

Looking forward to reading it as time goes by, and also reading how nothing happens

Myself and my close family (atleast 10 people) all have had swine flu, this includes 2 people with heart problems and 4 children under 6, and all we have had is a cough and headache.

Infact i got Tamiflu and didnt even take it because Lemsip worked just as good and it was gone soon enough.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Concept X]

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Concept X]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
He hasn't posted in a while. This worries me.

Its been 8 hours...

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1I usually get a flu shot but I have a crappy immune system.

A crappy immune system? Imagine that...

People fail to realize that much like your mind your immune system gathers experience when it is attacked. You give it something that will do its job for it then it probably wont gain any experience. Long story short, start taking pills at a young then at an older age you will need them. I have countless relatives that have lived well passed the age of 90 with very little meds. These are doctors, lawyers, bankers and individuals of other stressful positions...

Either way, a lot of your ancestors lived long and died with out having to have big pharma spoon feed them poison labeled salvation and hope. All that just so you can be here today...

Whatever though, just dont despair at your destiny as you have guided your fate to what it is...

[edit on 10-10-2009 by injunfeller]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It is more possible that you will see no side effects now.

That is the secret.If there were nobody would get it.That is pure logic.

BUT it is more possible to see them in a few years.And as trying to save your patients you actually give them more problems.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Your going to get very sick real soon. How do I know? Because you are asking for it, so shall you receive it. Pride and ignorance walk with you each and every day. Now fall on your face and see who cares. You live a miserable life.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Greetings ATS,

My hospital recently received the first 400 doses of Novel H1N1 Type A vaccine in our community. As healthcare workers we are the first to be offered the vaccine.

This is the intranasal version without preservatives, so hold your horses on the thimerosol crap.

ATS is about DENYING IGNORANCE.

A lot of folks have been showing their ignorance, dreaming up fanciful conspiracies about H1N1 vaccine, the NWO, the WWE and the antichrist.

Well folks, I'm here to tell you - It's ignorance of the highest magnitude.

So, I offer a smackdown challenge.

I will chronicle my swine flu vaccine experience in the name of denying ignorance, and ignoring denial. I predict that I will not get the flu, nor GB syndrome, nor mercury poisoning, but if I do then you all will have the good (and ironic) fortune of witnessing the awesome destructive power of the megalomaniacal big-pharma.

So, sit back and enjoy the ride.

PS - Why am I doing this you ask? BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GET THE DAMNED FLU FROM DIRTY PATIENTS WHO REFUSED TO GET THE VACCINE, and I don't want to bring that crap home to my kids.

Game on

I'll smackdown on your smackdown:

For me to take you seriously you have to add personal information so we can verify if you indeed did take vaccine, where, when, what reference numbers the vaccines had, who gave it to you, and so on.

Otherwise you're just talking on the internet. Give data, not just storylines, or I can't be sure you're telling the truth. Not many people are these days.

Write a blog about it and link here, would be a nice solution. Do a videoblog on youtube. Whatever, as long as YOU'RE accountable.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
So basically, you think it's alright to coerce/force a population to take a vaccine for a disease that stands an excellent chance of mutating within the next few months is an okay thing...

Where should I send the flowers?

By the way, as a health care worker, you should inform yourself of the amount of cash spent on acquiring the vaccine in the first place, then ask yourself this:

Even if the flu weren't as bad as the media says it is, would the people who spent the money in getting the vaccine agree with my decision not to get the shot? It doesn't sound like you asked yourself any of these questions, is all I'm saying.

But hey - it's your job, so yeah do it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join