It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Getting the Vaccine - Tonight.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Myollinir wrote:"Do you guys all honestly think that the health officials of our nation who we trust with every other strain/vaccine/runny nose pharmaceutical that we constantly take every day would give us a vaccine that would make our fingers bleed off and our eyeballs to fall back into our skulls?"

Yes--I absolutely believe that they would and HAVE--here are a few examples:Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment,Agent Orange,Thalidomide,Gulf War Syndrome,'___',DDT.....
I could go on and on,but hopefully I've made my point.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I watching the news the other morning , a piece came on regarding the swine flue vaccine, one point they mentioned was the fact IF you had last years flue shot you're more susceptible to the swine flue , so you better get your swine flue shot . Does this mean if I get the swine flue shot I'll be more susceptible to next years flue . I'll take my chances on my immune system .
Putting aside all the conspiracy theories , we are paying Russian rue-let and every time the gun does a spin(every flue season) we put one more bullet in the chamber. Remember what has happened with the over used of antibiotics.
Oh by the way the local minister of health is paying a visit to my work place on Tuesday not sure if its a casual or part of the vaccine campaign I'll make an update.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Excellent. My girlfriend works in a health related field and I am happy to have you as a guinea pig rather than her. She has had all vaccines that were required for her profession but she hasn't been asked to take any sort of flu shot yet.

If you die from it, have you made arrangements for someone to get the word out? If you stop posting all of a sudden for an extended period, I'll assume the worst.

Good luck!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

best wishes to you, and good luck with your poison shot.

the only time i ever got the flu is when i got the flu shot in the military. it was the worst sickly feeling Ive ever experienced.

I hope this doesn't happen to you or anyone else, so good luck, prove the H1N1 skeptics wrong, or prove them right... really banking on you proving them wrong.

Good luck friend!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
bad thing though if he drops dead we probably will never know

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
There is no one to blame about the fear regarding this vaccine besides the government itself.

Seeing as they have practically lost all trust in the majority of its people, it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out why so many of us do not want this vaccine in us...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
You know what, I personally will never take that vaccine. But since you made up your mind, I really really hope the best for you. Will look forward to following your thread. God luck.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
1. H1N1 has not mutated. And if it did, the H1N1 vaccine would be absolutely ineffective anyway.
2. It is impossible through natural selection to combine avian, pig and human strain.
3. The vaccine has not been properly tested in humans to determine its safety.
4. The vaccine went through a "fast-track" process to reach the population fast without going through FDA protocols.
4. Vaccine manufacturers have been given full immunity. Ask yourself why.
5. 1,000 people have died worldwide of the swine flu and 33,000 died last year in the USA alone of the regular flu. Yet, the WHO has their level set to the highest (6 - pandemic level).
6. The swine flu has 1/10 the potency of the regular flu.

I could go on and on. If people roll up their sleeves (or their nose), it's because they have been brainwashed by the media and are not getting the facts.

The nasal vaccine is nothing but a distribution mechanism. Yes, call me a conspiracy theorist if you like, but these are the facts.

Oh, and if you wonder about the ingredients, here they are:

The contents of the H1N1 vaccine that the World Health Organization (and soon too the US Government, via Executive Order or treaty) will be mandating that we all take? The contents might surprise you.

* aluminum hydroxide* aluminum phosphate* ammonium sulfate* amphotericin B
* animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain, dog kidney, monkey kidney,
* chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg* calf (bovine) serum* betapropiolactone
* fetal bovine serum* formaldehyde* formalin* gelatin* glycerol
* human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
* hydrolized gelatin* mercury thimerosol (thimerosal, Merthiolate(r))
* monosodium glutamate (MSG)* neomycin* neomycin sulfate* phenol red indicator
* phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)* potassium diphosphate* potassium monophosphate
* polymyxin B* polysorbate 20* polysorbate 80
* porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein* residual MRC5 proteins* sorbitol
* tri(n)butylphosphate,
* VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells, and
* washed sheep red blood

Lastly, listen to this to know who is behind the swine flu "pandemic":

Cheers,

Exo

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Exopolitico]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

Andrew Moulden is a profiteering, scaremongering, crap-selling quack.
Quack-Quack

Quack or not, did it occur to you that Big Pharma is also profiteering, scaremongering, and crap-selling?

I checked out the Quack Quack link and found nothing "rational". It was simply a vicious personal attack on someone who has far less to gain by publicizing his theory than Big Pharma does by scaring us into receiving the flu vaccines.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
To the OP I wish you good luck for the future.

However just want to point out that having the flu shot will NOT prevent you taking the virus back home to your family.

You can still breath it in and catch the flu and be a carrier. The vaccine will simply make your flu less severe and you will get over it quicker.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by coldsummer32
BTW, the flu pandemic in 1918 and 1919 wasn't cause by vaccines, nor was it constricted the the US. It killed more than 50 millon people WORLDWIDE. Holy crap!

Depending of where you look for information about this question, and others, you get different awnsers.

For example.

Did leak from a laboratory cause swine flu pandemic?

Same strain of influenza was released by accident three decades ago

By Steve Connor, Science Editor

Tuesday, 30 June 2009

It has swept across the world killing at least 300 people and infecting thousands more. Yet the swine flu pandemic might not have happened had it not been for the accidental release of the same strain of influenza virus from a research laboratory in the late 1970s, according to a new study.

Scientists investigating the genetic make-up of flu viruses have concluded there is a high probability that the H1N1 strain of influenza A behind the current pandemic might never have been re-introduced into the human population were it not for an accidental leak from a laboratory working on the same strain in 1977.
"Careful study of the genetic origin of the [1977] virus showed that it was closely related to a 1950 strain, but dissimilar to influenza 'A' (H1N1) strains from both 1947 and 1957. This finding suggested that the 1977 outbreak strain had been preserved since 1950. The re-emergence was probably an accidental release from a laboratory source," according to the study published in The New England Journal of Medicine.

Shanta Zimmer and Donald Burke from the University of Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania said that influenza "A" (H1N1) disappeared completely from humans after a pandemic of another strain of flu in 1957. H1N1 was not detected in annual surveillance until an outbreak of H1N1 swine flu in January 1976 at a US Army base in Fort Dix, New Jersey.

This outbreak affected 230 military personnel, killing one person, but it was successfully contained and was almost certainly caused by the direct transmission of swine flu from pigs. Nevertheless, the global anxiety caused by the Fort Dix outbreak led to a surge in research into H1N1 around the world, with experiments on frozen samples of the virus stored in labs since the 1950s, Dr Zimmer said.

www.independent.co.uk...

There are accidents, and then there are "intentional accidents" if you know what I mean.

Anyway, as for the Spanish Flu itself, over 50 million people died from it, and half of those people were young, and healthy. After 75 years of research no one knows why the flu was so deadly, and every strain that has come from the Spanish flu have been considerably milder.

What Is the Spanish Flu?
The 1918 flu, or "Spanish flu," caused the highest number of known influenza deaths. More than 500,000 people died in the United States, and up to 50 million people may have died worldwide. Many people died within the first few days after infection with the Spanish flu, and others died of related complications. Nearly half of those who died were young, healthy adults.

The Impact of the Spanish Flu
An estimated one-third of the world's population (500 million people) were infected and had flu symptoms during the Spanish flu. The Spanish flu was exceptionally severe, and death rates were higher than with any other influenza pandemic. It is estimated that the total number of deaths from the Spanish flu ranged from 50 million to 100 million people.

What Caused It?
The specific virus that caused the Spanish flu was the influenza A (H1N1) virus, which appears to be an avian-like influenza virus derived from an unknown source.

Trying To Understand What Happened
By the early 1990s, 75 years of research had failed to answer a most basic question about the Spanish flu pandemic: "Why was it so fatal?" No virus from 1918 had been isolated, but all of its apparent descendants caused substantially milder forms of human disease. Examination of mortality data from the 1920s suggested that within a few years after the Spanish flu, influenza epidemics had settled down, with substantially lowered death rates.

flu.emedtv.com...

Then again there are doctors who say the 1918 Spanish flu was caused by vaccines.

(1977) Swine Flu Expose by Eleanora I. McBean, Ph.D., N.D.
Excerpt:
CHAPTER 2: THE SPANISH INFLUENZA EPIDEMIC OF 1918 WAS CAUSED BY VACCINATIONS

As has been stated before, all medical and non-medical authorities on vaccination agree that vaccines are designed to cause a mild case of the diseases they are supposed to prevent. But they also know and admit that there is no way whatsoever to predict whether the case will be mild or severe - even deadly. With this much uncertainty in dealing with the very lives of people, it is very unscientific and extremely dangerous to use such a questionable procedure as vaccination.

Many vaccines also cause other diseases besides the one for which they are given. For instance, smallpox vaccine often causes syphilis, paralysis, leprosy, and cancer. (See the chapters on smallpox and plagues.) Polio shots, diphtheria toxin-antitoxin, typhoid vaccine, as well as measles, tetanus and all other shots often cause various other stages of disease such as post-vaccinal encephalitis (inflammation of the brain,) paralysis, spinal meningitis, blindness, cancer (sometimes within two years,) tuberculosis, (two to twenty years after the shot,) arthritis, kidney disease, heart disease (heart failure sometimes within minutes after the shot and sometimes several hours later.) Nerve damage and many other serious conditions also follow the injections.

www.whale.to...

We know for a fact that since the 1800s there have been experiments done on people without their consent.

These stories must be heard because human experimentation is still going on today. The reasons behind the experiments may be different, but the usual human guinea pigs are still the same -- members of minority groups, the poor and the disadvantaged. These are the lives that were put on the line in the name of "scientific" medicine.

(1833)
Dr. William Beaumont, an army surgeon physician, pioneers gastric medicine with his study of a patient with a permanently open gunshot wound to the abdomen and writes a human medical experimentation code that asserts the importance of experimental treatments, but also lists requirements stipulating that human subjects must give voluntary, informed consent and be able to end the experiment when they want. Beaumont's Code lists verbal, rather than just written, consent as permissible (Berdon).
(1845)
(1845 - 1849) J. Marion Sims, later hailed as the "father of gynecology," performs medical experiments on enslaved African women without anesthesia. These women would usually die of infection soon after surgery. Based on his belief that the movement of newborns' skull bones during protracted births causes trismus, he also uses a shoemaker's awl, a pointed tool shoemakers use to make holes in leather, to practice moving the skull bones of babies born to enslaved mothers (Brinker).
(1895)
New York pediatrician Henry Heiman infects a 4-year-old boy whom he calls "an idiot with chronic epilepsy" with gonorrhea as part of a medical experiment ("Human Experimentation: Before the Nazi Era and After").
(1896)
Dr. Arthur Wentworth turns 29 children at Boston's Children's Hospital into human guinea pigs when he performs spinal taps on them, just to test whether the procedure is harmful (Sharav).
(1900)
U.S Army doctors working in the Philippines infect five Filipino prisoners with plague and withhold proper nutrition to create Beriberi in 29 prisoners; four test subjects die (Merritte, et al.; Cockburn and St. Clair, eds.).
Under commission from the U.S. surgeon general, Dr. Walter Reed goes to Cuba and uses 22 Spanish immigrant workers to prove that yellow fever is contracted through mosquito bites. Doing so, he introduces the practice of using healthy test subjects, and also the concept of a written contract to confirm informed consent of these subjects. While doing this study, Dr. Reed clearly tells the subjects that, though he will do everything he can to help them, they may die as a result of the experiment. He pays them $100 in gold for their participation, plus $100 extra if they contract yellow fever (Berdon, Sharav).

www.naturalnews.com...

These sorts of experiments have been done all over the world, and in some places they still take place.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
listen to hour two Coast to Coast AM with David Wilcock on Oct 6th. He is in touch with the higher government.

He recommends not taking the shot under any circumstances.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I find Your "challenge" very iritating.
You are writing about ignorance, You want to expose it?
Then take the squalene, mercury, formaldehyd etc. loaded, injected into Your artery version of flu vaccine.
The nasal version is without all the most dangerous ingredients and it is not bypassing Your immune defence.
Take the injected vaccine which will be forced uppon ordinary people and then continue with exposing ignorance.

Besides You said
quote:
"The primary reason we are taking this vaccine is precisely so we DON'T spread the virus."
and
"You cannot transmit Novel H1N1 Influenzae Type A by receiving the vaccine. You must be exposed to the vaccine, get the flu, shed virus, infect another person nearby via airborne route, etc."

By this You have exposed Your own ignorance,
Just read about multiple polio outbreaks caused by nasal vaccine in Nigeria.
This outbreaks are well known to WHO.
They are aware that weakened viruses are capable of recovering and becoming dangerous when outside.
So by taking this vaccine You are simply spreading this virus to others.
However I see one possible benefit out of Your challenge - people will demand the nasal vaccine if forced to take it. Which is lesser evil.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
from what Ive herd and read this vaccine does most of the dmg to your actual dna, if anyone who is getting this H1N1 flu shot ... is there a way u can test ur dna before and after the shot to see if its done anything to it ???

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Okay well if we're gonna play this game & you are willing to be the test subject.....we're going to need some proof that you took it. Better you than me my friend.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Did you read the link?

He's not even a licensed doctor.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You shoudl really do your research before you take the vaccine poison...

Through my extensive research and my work throughout the years, I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body from clinically silent to death. These are strokes – across the board for all of us. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism, specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia, seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much much more.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

The fact is the h1N1 flu, is not dangerous, And not more than an other flu.
The fact is the vaccin (may be) not dangerous. ( but will cause approximately twice more death and a lot more "Guillain-Barré syndrome" or even other animal virus transmit to humanity ).

And ?

What for ?

When people think about this , they don't think about what is more important, - and may become dangerous.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Exopolitico

Can you provide a link to that list of ingredients? I've been looking for a full list and can not find it.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Good morning world!

Well, it's T+14 hrs. No symptoms, no fatigue, no aches.

Generally when I get the seasonal flu vaccine, IE the dead preservative laden shot, I get a low grade fever and aches for a couple of days. Of course that could be from the additives.

I don't begrudge any of you for not wanting the vaccine. I just want to be an example for those who may want to know what to expect.

I want to be clear because this discussion is digressing way off the intended purpose.

1 - Hundreds of thousands of people have already received the H1N1 vaccine around the world.

2 - Adverse effects reported have all been mild and on the order of 1/10% of vaccine recipients.

3 - The NIH Adverse Vaccination Event database has not received any adverse events with the vaccination.

4 - Most importantly - Nobody has died from receiving the vaccine. If someone can offer evidence to the contrary please do so.

To those who want me to die I am saddened. I have a loving wife and two small children aged 5 and 3 that we adopted from the foster care system from abused and neglected homes.

It saddens me that the anonymity of the internet allows you to make such hateful and judgmental claims. I would not dream of wishing death upon the most hardened criminal, much less someone on a message board that comes with a glimmer of hope. Shame on you.

Also, I am not going to post any personal medical information on this forum. You can choose to believe me or not. I think if you go back over the several years I've been a member and the several thousand posts I've made during that time you will find that I am very intolerant of hoaxers.

I will offer the following account and you are welcome to believe or not.

I am a 38 year old male in fair health. I have a past medical history of high blood pressure controlled by medication, and until the last year a chronic neutropenia resulting in a suppressed immune system.

As of my last medical exam the only abnormality in my lab studies is a low platelet count, which is normal for me.

At 2012 Central Time (US) on October 9, 2009, at my local Emergency Medical Services System office, I received the LAIV Novel H1N1 vaccination via the intranasal route.

Before receiving the vaccine I was required to read the two page notice provided (and linked in this thread, I posted it last night).

Then I was asked to fill out a questionnaire that consisted of approximately a dozen questions regarding my general health, past medical history, allergies, etc.

I then was required to fill out a demographic sheet and consent, giving my permission to receive the vaccine, and to hold my employer harmless if I suffered adverse effects.

Then I was given the vaccine by a Registered Nurse with over 30 years of experience in Emergency Medicine. I have known this nurse for 14 years and trust her implicitly.

0.1 mL of vaccine solution was administered into each side of my nose from a syringe-type applicator that was sealed and taken from an FDA-approved cooler.

The amount of liquid was so small and the droplets in a mist configuration that I experienced no discomfort. For approximately half an hour I had a small amount of congestion and some drainage into the posterior pharynx.

The vaccine was odorless and tasteless.

I found it to be a much more pleasant experience than any flu shot I've had before, and orders of magnitude better than the vaccines they lined us up for and gave us in grade school.

I went home and slept for approximately three hourse before awakening at 0500 and dragging my tired butt back into work.

As I said earlier 14 hours have elapsed and I have experienced no ill effects. As I type this another crew is transporting a 15 year old patient to the hospital with severe flu symptoms and a possible seizure. I am hopeful that I develop antibodies to this nasty flu and don't wind up in that situation.

---

Ultimately I hope most of you realize where I am going with this whole thing. ATSer's as a whole are skeptical folks. We like evidence.

I am offering a first-hand account of an average person's response to this vaccine so that other people can make an unbiased judgment for themselves.

Again, don't run out and get this vaccine just because of my experience. Read all the sources people have posted both for and against the vaccine and make your own judgment.

As for me I am still not going to consent to have my children vaccinated. As I said earlier I believe they both have had the H1N1 flu a few weeks ago.

Finally, I appreciate the words of encouragement (and disparagement). As a human family I think it's incumbent upon us to gather as much information as we can and educate ourselves.

Thank you for reading and I will post as soon as I can.

PS - *If* I die from this vaccine my final wish is for you guys to revolt and burn this mofo to the ground!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join