It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Getting the Vaccine - Tonight.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Before anyone take any vaccine, s/he should do research and lots of reading on it before taking any. It's ok to make mistakes but mistakes in health sometimes can be irreversible.

The OP set a very bad example... Taking vaccines has nothing to do with denying ignorance. Beside, that's not the reason why s/he took the vaccine.

emsed1:
PS - Why am I doing this you ask? BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GET THE DAMNED FLU FROM DIRTY PATIENTS WHO REFUSED TO GET THE VACCINE, and I don't want to bring that crap home to my kids.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Wow!

Such negativity.

Another 15 children died this week from H1N1. Another 15 that would not have died if they had built immunity from the vaccine.

Some of you are just cold-hearted and it makes me sad.

Statistically many of you will get either H1N1 or seasonal flu in the coming months. I hope and pray for a speedy recovery.

The vaccine was my choice. Today is day 8 and there is a 96% chance that I am completely immunce to H1N1 now.

I take much comfort in the fact that I can return to the community and take care of flu patients without worry of getting it, and without worry of giving the flu to an immunocompromised patient.

To those of you who wish death, dehydration and sickness upon us that choose to be vaccinated I wish you would look in your heart and reconsider.

The only way to get through this rough time is to work together and help each other.

There is no trickery, malice or reverse-psychology here. This is just my personal experience.

Even if I don't agree with you I wish you only good health.

Please reconsider your hurtful words, not for me, but for the families who are losing children to this awful flu.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Another 15 died, regarding the MSM. Do you know what's the problem? Presumably no one heard about these children as they presumably never existed. BS propaganda, nothing more.

You know with this death toll rate what we hear via the MSM, few members of ATS throughout the world would know at least ONE who died from H1N1, but it didn't happen until this time. And to know at least ONE of the victim personally or via a proxy, the chance is app. 75% on a site such as ATS, where thousands are present. Yet, no one ever heard about any of the victims, regardless they lived in a town or a country where these people died.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Another 15 children died this week from H1N1. Another 15 that would not have died if they had built immunity from the vaccine.

How do you know they died of the H1N1? How do you know that they didn't have immune complication prior to getting the flu? And since the symptom of the swine is = to the normal flu, how can they tell which is which?

.... We're here to deny ignorance. Calling people cold-hearted and saying that you are sad is not science. It's pyschology and mind game. You can do better than that. Let's bring in some science and studies.

Statistically many of you will get either H1N1 or seasonal flu in the coming months. I hope and pray for a speedy recovery.

I recovered with no problem.

The vaccine was my choice. Today is day 8 and there is a 96% chance that I am completely immunce to H1N1 now.

Taking the vaccine or flumist with no immediate reaction does not mean that the flumist or vaccine is safe. You set a very bad example by starting this thread. What is your purpose? Are you trying to deny ignorance or are you trying to get others to get the flumist/vaccine?

To those of you who wish death, dehydration and sickness upon us that choose to be vaccinated I wish you would look in your heart and reconsider.

Mind game.

The only way to get through this rough time is to work together and help each other.

Mind game.

There is no trickery, malice or reverse-psychology here. This is just my personal experience.

And what do you want others to get out of your experience? That the vaccine is safe? Effective? Works?

Do you want them to come to the conclusion that vaccines work because YOU are not suffering from any side effects????

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

From the CDC via the Atlanta Constitution Journal:

SATURDAY, Oct. 17 (HealthDay News) -- Eleven more U.S. children died from H1N1 swine flu during the past week, a federal health official said Friday, adding that the disease is now so widespread it has surpassed epidemic proportions.

Adding to the seriousness of the situation, manufacturing problems have delayed production of the H1N1 vaccine. Instead of reaching a goal of 40 million doses by the end of October, fewer than 30 million doses will be available, Dr. Anne Schuchat, director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, said during an afternoon press conference.

"The delays the manufacturers have will have a substantial impact for the states in their planning efforts. We are seeing more and more vaccine become available -- we wish it were more than it is, but at least we have some," she said.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ahellomojo

All I can tell you is that registering multiple ATS accounts is a violation of the terms of service.

If you already have one account and you create another in order to impersonate an additional user ATS staff has been known to terminate all your accounts and ban your IP permanently.

Please try to remain civil. You have your opinions and I have mine.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
emsed1,

I hope you are well, I am sorry for having been trite with you before, I really do care about your situation and wish you only the best.

I realize this was a decision made in the best of your intuition for what you chose to do. I respect you for your choices.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

No problem at all! I always enjoy your posts and especially your writing in the short story thread.

The conspiracy theorist in me is geniunely concerned that so much attention is being given to the vaccine issue that no one is 'watching the henhouse'.

I have terrible fears about what may happen to our country over the next weeks and months. I'm not saying the government has been complicent in spreading paranoia but their too-little, too-late strategy with this vaccine would make an excellent smoke screen to hide what they are doing behind the scenes while nobody is looking.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Originally posted by emesed1

No problem at all! I always enjoy your posts and especially your writing in the short story thread.

You bet, it's from the heart.

The conspiracy theorist in me is genuinely concerned that so much attention is being given to the vaccine issue that no one is 'watching the henhouse'.

I know that is always the case, this time it is on so many levels it is hard not to get caught up in red herrings.

I have terrible fears about what may happen to our country over the next weeks and months. I'm not saying the government has been complacent in spreading paranoia but their too-little, too-late strategy with this vaccine would make an excellent smoke screen to hide what they are doing behind the scenes while nobody is looking.

If it is only financial, I believe, and hope, that we will endure, we will all be stronger and braver than we give ourselves credit for. There has to be a reason why we are the melting pot, such a wide variety of different people representing this entire planet and that has to be in our favor.

The curious part is how the facts in this case speak for themselves with the lack of verifiable reason at least given to the public about H1N1 or any of the other world viruses here sharing this bubble with us.

This is not said to you in a derogatory manner, just saying whether you come from the vaccine camp or the no vaccine camp, democrat or republican or other, we have to remain as diligent as God has given us the ability to be in these difficult times of either change for planet in a positive way after the chaos or total annihilation and restart.

One thing we have all learned is that fear and anger will no longer serve man nor beast, this planet needs to rise in her vibrational frequency, yes and she deserves it, she has worked hard to develop her fullest potential of being.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by antar]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

All I can tell you is that registering multiple ATS accounts is a violation of the terms of service.

Now you're paranoid but I don't blame you because newcomers don't talk in such tone as I did above. So for that I will apologize and having reread my own posts I must say that was kind of rude so I'm going to play nice.

If you already have one account and you create another in order to impersonate an additional user ATS staff has been known to terminate all your accounts and ban your IP permanently.

Don't worry. Long time reader, first time poster.

According to this pdf: www.medimmune.com...

Each pre-filled refrigerated FluMist sprayer contains a single 0.2 mL dose. Each dose contains 106.5-7.5 FFU (fluorescent focus units) of live attenuated influenza virus reassortants of each of the three strains for the 2009-2010 season:

A/South Dakota/6/2007 (H1N1) (an A/Brisbane/59/2007-like).
A/Uruguay/716/2007 (H3N2) (an A/Brisbane/10/2007-like).
B/Brisbane/60/2008.

Each dose also contains these ingredients:

0.188 mg: Monosodium Glutamate (MSG)
2.00 mg: Hydrolyzed porcine gelatin
2.42 mg: Arginine
13.68 mg: Sucrose
2.26 mg: Dibasic Potassium Phosphate
0.96 mg: Monobasic Potassium Phosphate
< 0.015 mcg/mL: Gentamicin Sulfate

FROM THE PDF: Vaccination with a Live Virus Vaccine: Vaccine recipients or their parents/guardians
should be informed by the health care provider that FluMist is an attenuated live virus
vaccine and has the potential for transmission to immunocompromised household contacts.

And you're bringing it home to your family and spreading it to them. What if someone at your place is suffering from asthma?

What's more interesting is that the FluMist was developed in 2007, patented in 2008.
www.google.com...=onepage&q=&f=false

Way before we even heard of the first case in Mexico.

What's your thought on this? What about the ingredients?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Wait a minute!

The vaccine contains virus??!!!

OMG nobody told me that.

I can't believe I put that stuff up my nose.

---

In the final analysis it's up to the readers to decide what to take away from the thread.

I am content with my decision.

Tonight I took care of two police officers that were assaulted and BITTEN by a drunk college student. Thankfully they (like I) were required to be immunized against bloodborne pathogens like Hepatitis B.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Here are some thoughts to consider before the SHTF next weekend.

Why is there a vaccine shortage when the public panic has caused people to refuse the vaccination on a grand scale?

Why is 'seasonal flu' that kills tens of thousands per year just 'routine', but a milder flu that came out of nowhere is declared a pandemic of epidemic proportion?

Why has the government response to nasty vaccine rumors been so lame and subtle?

Consider the following:

Government exists for it's own existence.

Even a corrupt government needs public buy-in to continue it's misdeeds.

Nothing gets a buy-in like a hero in a crisis. When everyone is sick free healthcare sounds pretty damn good and whoever thought it up is a wise man.

People - the 'swine' flu wasn't the crisis. The swine flu was the pre-crisis.

The vaccine wasn't the hero. The vaccine was the crisis.

Like it or not; right or wrong; more people who refuse the vaccine will get sick, die and need healthcare urgently than people who got the vaccine.

The government comes in and rescues us. Hooray government! (what was that explosion? hmm... never mind)

Poor sick and unemployed people have hope but we don't want to give them too much hope.

How bout we slide a little gloom in doom in there about 2012 just for effect... (oh wait... 2012 is an election year! What are the odds? Another manufactured crises just in time for another four years of salvation?)

This time, though, the crisis has grown global.

Global problems require global solutions.

Global solutions require global government.

And to think it all started with a tiny unknown virus.
---

While we are all sniffling and sneezing and trading our teabags for chicken soup that nasty little embarrassing problem of outsourcing technology, information, labor and communications to psuedo-nations gets dealt with 'under the radar' without even getting our hands dirty.

It's a true american hero story. From the inner city, to community organizer, to politician to president, to hero, to saviour.

He only has three more years to scare you and make you drink the water. There is a real time crunch here folks.

The best we can do as citizens is to just go ahead and get sick. You can only get sick if you don't get the virus.

So we have healhcare rescue at hand (just takes another little $200 billion)

So we have the cookbooks to show the not-recession is now a not-not-recession. - even though we are sick and broke we have faith.

Finally our cable and our intertubes get cut back on and we realize that while we were in our recovery reverie all the maps have been changed and now Iran is named Costco, and Afghanistan is renamed PfizerStan.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
First of all there is no proof that the people who supposudly died of swineflu have died of the disease. I know for a fact that in the local hospital here a girl died and the official report said swine flu but there was never any test done to see if it was even swine flu and she had died of respiratory problems as she was a sickly girl.
Secondly a girl in England died after having been given the swine flu shot and the report said she had died of heartfailure but she had been fine hours before the shot was given and only had the symptoms right after the shot was given.
3-d: someone mentionned in another thread that he had swinflu and his whole family was diagnosed with same and he felt not really much worse than an ordinary flu. Someone is trying to get rich from selling a scare here.
I would also like to know what does the needle look like that they use to give the shot and is it directly into the bloodtream or in the flesh (as it is with similar shots) If it is not a really small thin needle and if it is directly into the bloodstream chances are they are trying to tag us with a microchip.
Also note that the Spanish flu was a whole different 'beast' and it spread like wildfire in a wave and then it was gone. Swineflu does not behave like an epidemic flu strain at all.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 1011001

Seriously?

Where the hell have you been?

I'd suggest reading the thread from page one forward. It will clarify things for you.

When someone dies of suspected H1N1 flu their blood is tested using reverse transcription--polymerase chain reaction to identify the genetic signature of the virus.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Brain Neuron Degeneration via Mercury:
www.youtube.com...

Mercury Gas:
www.youtube.com...

Mercury damages your nervous system and giving you insomnia along with many other illnesses that doctors don't seem to understand. It also depletes your Selenium and this mineral is vital for your immune system. So anyone with Mercury filling must ensure that they have at least 200mcg of Selenium to counter this depletion. Yet... the upcoming swine flu will have a lot of Mercury that will go straight into your bloodstream. How is this a good thing? Why is the WHO and FDA ignoring all this?

Synthetic vs Natural Immunity
Taking vaccine (synthetic immunity) is like taking synthetic vitamins. We all know that vitamins/minerals are best in whole food form and that a lot of us would prefer whole food supplements. Yet when it comes to immunity people choose the synthetic path?

Live virus
What's with the Live virus anyway? Your goal is to avoid the virus yet you're putting it into your body with the FluMist/Vaccine? When you use the FluMist you must take some responsibilities and not pass it on to those who have immune problems because the virus will come back out when you cough/sneeze. You worry that your kids at home might get infected yet you're bringing the virus home.

Here's an article on the Nasal Spray that keeps on giving. FluMist users should read this so they don't pass the virus on to the vulnerable because the person sitting next to you on a bus or church could have lung complication:
www.associatedcontent.com...

The idea that a live virus helps your body to get stronger is absurd. People say that the virus in the vaccine or flumist is a weaker kind. My question to you is: How weak is weak? Your immune system might be better than mine so weak to you might really be weak but to someone with immune complication it could be deadly.

This 14 year old girl died after receiving the Cervarix vaccine:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

So was the virus in her vaccine weak or strong?

Second, people say live virus helps build antibodies. What they don't know is that only the healthy can build antibodies... so in a way, vaccines are only good for people who don't need them. Please head over to this link to learn more about the vaccine scam: www.naturalnews.com... it will be an eye opener.

My other question is: Why is flu seasonal? Why is it that more people get sick int he winter and not in the summer?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Flu is seasonal because in cooler temperatures people tend to spend more time indoors in confined places with other people.

I heard this morning that a swine flu victim can infect people within ten feet.

So, you have families and businesses closed up in buildings recirculating warm air for large portions of the day.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Flu is seasonal because in cooler temperatures people tend to spend more time indoors in confined places with other people.

But that doesn't explain anything about getting/not getting sick. It only explains that that's how virus can spread if one person in the crowd is infected. But even then there are people who don't get sick even though they haven't got the vaccine and are around a lot of people.

So how do people get sick in the winter? In case you haven't looked into it let me enlighten you.

In the summer the days are longer. The Sun is brighter and people spend more times outdoor with less cloths on them. Since their bodies are exposed to the Sun, more Vitamin D3 is produced. Vitamin D is known to strengthen your immune system. Whereas in the winter the days are shorter and the sun is weaker. People spend more times indoor (miss the sun) and when they're outside, they wear a lot of cloths to keep themselves warm and so they're not exposed to the sun that much. You (as a healthcare worker) should know that Vitamin D is needed and it's in the Winter that people lack this Vitamin.

Winter is not a flu season, it's a nutrition deficiency season.

Here's a study/observation on Influenza and Vitamin D:
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

Here's a link that goes into greater detail of this Vitamin:
www.vitamindcouncil.org...

Here's a link about Cancer Deception (amazing article) that talks about Vitamin D and Cancer cure:
www.naturalnews.com...

Now, my next question is: Why aren't Vitamin D3 being promoted? If this virus is so deadly and can kill us then why not promote Vitamin D3 along with Vaccines (assuming that it works)? After all, we got nothing to lose but everything to gain with Vitamin D!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

nice one. To the OP who claims to be a "health care provider": I think you should know basic things like that, not just recite what old wives tales tell us. So I guess you still believe that going out in the cold gives you a cold?
Kinda funny. Also, you just quote some news website that matches what you think, well I can do that too:

H1N1 vaccine is here and it's really safe! Everyone who dies from the flu didn't get the vaccine!

BS News source

Like most people on ATS, I can't see the H1N1 becoming a mass pandemic, and even if it does, the vaccine has too many extra "goodies" in it. So blindly follow and get the vaccine if thats whats best for you.

P.S. Its called denying ignorance, not stubbornness. We researched the vaccine and its a no go. we're not just refusing the vaccine because its the cool thing to do.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Wow!

Such negativity.

I take much comfort in the fact that I can return to the community and take care of flu patients without worry of getting it, and without worry of giving the flu to an immunocompromised patient.

Even if I don't agree with you I wish you only good health.

Please reconsider your hurtful words, not for me, but for the families who are losing children to this awful flu.

yeah and thousands die every year due to side effects from big pharma medication ... maybe we should have a vaccine for it too ?

The #1 cause of death is by modern medicine .

if you choose to inject you're self with toxins .. untested vaccine which the companies were found to PUT LIVE VIRUS INTO THE VACCINE on PURPOSE .

I bet you regret taking it and you're scared #less of the side effects that may come .. either way you can be 100 % sure it has done some form of harm to you .. weather you notice it or not .. because POISON IS POISON .

FOOL ...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Here are some thoughts to consider before the SHTF next weekend.

So what is going to happen next weekend and why next weekend?

I enjoy some of your posts - very informative then others not so much but this did perk my ears up a bit.

edited to add second line

[edit on 19-10-2009 by justme1640]

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join