It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Getting the Vaccine - Tonight.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by emsed1

"A lot of folks have been showing their ignorance, dreaming up fanciful conspiracies about H1N1 vaccine, the NWO, the WWE and the antichrist."

So has my cat, but I am not going to admonish him in a public forum. Take the shot, rub your arm, get some ice cream afterward. I don't think anyone here really cares. I will take my chances with the swine flu, which is what I will have to do, anyway, even if I did get the vaccine. So, congratulations to you, you are pumping a bunch of crap into your bloodstream...as Tim and Eric from Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! would say, "great job!"

You will be a dirty carrier of the disease. You will be taking chances with other people's lives, not just your own. Can you comprehend that?

[edit on 9-10-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by exposethosesecrets

Do forgive me if I have offended you. It was not my intention to do that to you or any of my ATS family.

My doctor is certainly not a God. We are members of the same hunting club. He's overweight and not always as understanding as I would like him to be.

He is also a well known internest and specializes in pulmonary problems.

He was on call on Sea Island, Ga during the G8 convention that was held not 10 miles from my home. He was to take care of the president should anything medically happen to him while we hosted the convention.

I thrust this man with my life not because he is a doctor but because he is also a friend.

PHDs don't impress me. It's a normal thing in my family.

I have never been eye ball to eye ball with even one member of ATS. My physician was by my side when my parents died, when my brother was on the edge of death and also more than once when I was in intensive care at our local hospital.

I also value the opinions of my fellow ATSer's. Along with what I've read here, researched on my own and then finally when a respected friend that had encouraged me to get the swine flu vaccine finds it not in my best interest you are 100% correct. I'll take his word over any one's on any board anywhere anytime.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Greetings ATS,

My hospital recently received the first 400 doses of Novel H1N1 Type A vaccine in our community. As healthcare workers we are the first to be offered the vaccine.

This is the intranasal version without preservatives, so hold your horses on the thimerosol crap.

ATS is about DENYING IGNORANCE.

A lot of folks have been showing their ignorance, dreaming up fanciful conspiracies about H1N1 vaccine, the NWO, the WWE and the antichrist.

Well folks, I'm here to tell you - It's ignorance of the highest magnitude.

So, I offer a smackdown challenge.

I will chronicle my swine flu vaccine experience in the name of denying ignorance, and ignoring denial. I predict that I will not get the flu, nor GB syndrome, nor mercury poisoning, but if I do then you all will have the good (and ironic) fortune of witnessing the awesome destructive power of the megalomaniacal big-pharma.

So, sit back and enjoy the ride.

PS - Why am I doing this you ask? BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GET THE DAMNED FLU FROM DIRTY PATIENTS WHO REFUSED TO GET THE VACCINE, and I don't want to bring that crap home to my kids.

Game on

A friend of mine just got swine flu last week and he is now much better only after taking Tami-flu so have fun with your vaccine. The vaccine would kill me so i cant even be forced to take it.

Why the hell take the shot when its not that bad? Obviously Tami-flu kicks its butt just fine.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

They were refusing to give TamiFlu here for people with H1N1 unless you were in a specific demographic group.

My five year old had a confirmed case and couldn't get TamiFlu but my sister in law did.

I'm still doing okay though. No fever, diarhhea seemed benign.

I'll keep you posted.

By the way, Texas got it's first allotment of 500,000 nasal vaccines in today. The nasal variant will be rare for sure but I recommend it.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hello.....my aunt who works with blood in a hospital for over 20 years is refusing the swine flu vaccine........
She is no conspiracy buff ....but she is a free thinker

The choice is yours....

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
You could just as well be takingColloidal silver + Chlorophyll + Iodine with a much more solid antibacterial and antiviral effect, minus the mercury compound.

But if it's your choice, it's your choice.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'm also adding this here...

A Hungary just started to vaccinate the people, but the first death is already occurred today due to the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but some of these so called recommendations on here are pretty much ridiculous.

There has been at least some sort of solid, scientific research into the validity and safety of the vaccine. Yet you discount it and recommend colloidial silver and chlorophyll (do you even know what chlorophyll is? I'd recommend looking up a definition before you post something so stupid)? Compounds that have next to no solid, reputable scientific research. And if there has been solid research performed, it obviously discredited these compounds as anti-anything, hence why THEY ARE NOT PRESCRIBED!

So I'd say, stop posting bull# on these boards, as it may be many people's only source of info about the virus and its ongoings.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
I'm also adding this here...

A Hungary just started to vaccinate the people, but the first death is already occurred today due to the vaccine.

Evidence needed.

You cannot die from the vaccine.

You can experience an allergic reaction to the adjuvants but not the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

PS - Why am I doing this you ask? BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GET THE DAMNED FLU FROM DIRTY PATIENTS WHO REFUSED TO GET THE VACCINE, and I don't want to bring that crap home to my kids.

Game on

I just saw this thread and when I read the closing statement.

left me thinking, why do we pay so much for health care when people seem to think this way of you, the people that are suppost to care for you, yeah there might be people who refuse because of a conspiracy but all?

You might be in the wrong field with that kind of mentality!!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Read the story properly. The vaccine was not the confirmed cause of death. You're delusional.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I'm Getting the Vaccine - Tonight.

RIP

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Well, digestive symptoms cleared up and I feel fine!

Thanks for the continued death wishes.

It's this kind of fatalist mentality that's going to cause a major catastrophe in 2012.

There is a whole sub-culture that is so intent on ending the world that if it doesn't happen on it's own they are damn sure going to end it.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by forlorn23

Actually I'm not delusional. I clearly know what they written as it's my native language. Sorry, but Google translation is not working that fine on my language.
Yesterday you told me, you're Australian. So please tell me when did you started to learn on my language?

emsed1. One patient also vomited blood after she got the vaccine two days ago. It's also happened in my country, so until we see this, until we see the opposite, I'm not going to support your vaccine fanaticism.

Regardless what evidence would I support or present, you would deny, because you're a paid vaccine advertisement here at ATS (Without the approval of ATS). So stop lying to the people, thank you.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

There was an English translation of the article that you yourself linked which I read. There was NO indication that the vaccination was the cause of death. The child was ALREADY unwell before taking the vaccine and therefore its very likely the vaccination was a contributing factor to the death of an already very ill patient. The vaccine was administered by a nurse with no qualification and had no right making that decision. Its entirely possible the attenuated form of the virus lowered an already very low immune system further, resulting in death. Its called negligence, its not called 'OMG THE VACCINE KILLED AN ALREADY VERY SICK CHILD, THEREFORE IT MUST BE THE VACCINE'S FAULT'. Use some common sense. Don't lie to everyone here and/or treat us like juveniles.

Please provide a link to the article of the person 'vomiting up blood'.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Well, digestive symptoms cleared up and I feel fine!

Thanks for the continued death wishes.

It's this kind of fatalist mentality that's going to cause a major catastrophe in 2012.

There is a whole sub-culture that is so intent on ending the world that if it doesn't happen on it's own they are damn sure going to end it.

Errrrrrrr - pardon ?

What's that all about ?

Either you just got very annoyed or this is a classic example of reverse psychology.

Bringing up 2012 and linking it to this subject and your CLAIMS of what you are doing - ie having the vaccine and reporting on your progress here, was weird.

A slip up, if you don't mind me saying.

I don't think this has been put here yet. I may have missed it.

It is an Project Camelot interview with Jane Burgermeister.

The Public Relations battle to get people to accept the vaccine,
A vaccine, which, is un-necessary and potentially harmful, has a
long way to run yet.

A potent point in the following interview, is that the vaccine can ONLY be made mandatory if enough people accept it.

So by people making it clear that they will NOT have the vaccine,
'refusers' are not just helping themselves, but are helping others. IMO.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by forlorn23

Actually that's why I know you not even read the report, because it's killed a 64 year old woman, not a child as you stated above (Show me that translation pretty please).

Here is the original article.
www.hirado.hu...

Here is the vomited blood story.
www.blikk.hu...

So I ask you again, don't lie, because I can catch you anytime.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The woman with chronic heart failure, but suffered a fatal disorder.

It is not yet known, can be administered in the relationship between the vaccine and the tragedy, but it can be excluded that acute toxic effects caused by the death of the woman, the fact of the matter immediately following the administration would have occurred. "

IT IS NOT YET KNOWN.

She was 64 with heart conditions.

Allergic reaction to the egg protein could have killed her.

"Proximity does not equal causation"

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Well friends,

It's been seven days since I was administered the H1N1 nasal vaccine.

If I had a serious reaction to the vaccine or it's contents symptoms would have shown up within 48 hours.

My intestinal discomfort resolved nicely yesterday, and I still believe was from a nasty batch of apple juice.

I would challenge those who have been most vocal about my choices to read a Mayo Clinic Research Study entitled, "Flu Myths: Dispelling the Myths Associated With Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine" written in 2008.

Mayo

I am posting the link, but for those who would rather take my word for it, they found:

1) The virus in LAIV Flu vaccination does not revert to a wild form.

2) Only ONE person has ever been documented to have a transiently shedded virus after vaccination. The child did not have symptoms, was not infected and the transient shed was observed on one single day.

3) The only troubling adverse effect in LAIV was serious wheezing and runny nose in children with asthma that were under 24 months. Due to this LAIV is not administered to children under 24 months.

4) The LAIV (nasal) vaccine provides a wider immune response to other strains of virus not seen with injection.

Here is the conclusion:

Influenza continues to be one of the largest infectious killers in the United States and throughout the world. Indeed, it results in more deaths in the United States than all other vaccine-preventable diseases combined. On average, it is responsible for the deaths of 36,000 Americans and 250,000 to 500,000 people worldwide each year. Although safe and effective vaccines are available, they are underused. In particular, health care professionals are poorly informed about LAIV. Live attenuated influenza vaccine more closely mimics the immunity induced by natural infection than other vaccine formulations, with minimal adverse effects. The vaccine has been shown to be very effective in preventing infection and to be safe even in higher-risk populations; however, larger studies in these populations are needed. Because it can be administered intranasally, LAIV should be more practical than TIV, which is injected intramuscularly, particularly when mass dispensing is required, such as during major epidemics and pandemics, and for use in children. The National Institutes of Health has recently awarded a multimillion-dollar contract to develop live attenuated candidate pandemic influenza vaccines.59

Despite a wealth of data to the contrary, there continues to be hesitancy to use this vaccine, largely due to unfounded fears regarding transmissibility, safety, and efficacy. In actuality, LAIV has several characteristics that favor its use, including its inability to replicate at core body temperatures (requiring instead the cooler temperatures of the upper airway) and its induction of immunity at the portal of virus entry, which mimics the immune response to wild-type infection. Compared with TIV, it offers better protection against disease in years in which the antigenic match between circulating and vaccine strains is incomplete. In young children, it is more effective than TIV, regardless of whether there is antigenic match between the circulating and vaccine strain. This characteristic holds promise for eventual mass vaccination of children, with resultant herd immunity and indirect protection of adults in the community.60 Wider appreciation of these advantages could lead to wider acceptance of LAIV, resulting in better protection against influenza infection and reduction in the substantial morbidity and mortality with which it is associated.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
So you admit to out and about just running around society, families, children, immunocompromised individuals?

Moron, if you had done your research you are most likely "SHEDDING" the now totally mixed up virus to everyone you encounter.

I have stayed out of this thread but popped back in on a hunch, I figured you would be having the runs by now and I was in hopes that the dehydration would be kept undercontrol but your desire to drink apple juice just tels me you dont have a clue as to how to rehydrate yourself or what to keep on hand.

Did I read your children have it? I wont read back but it comes as no surprise, you probably sent them back to school prematurely as well and now all the kids in their school will have it as I am sure they are THIRSTY and you wouldnt have the foresight to send them notes from the Dr. and their own bottles of water for the day, no you would have them stick their cannon fodder (yours) lips on the fountain and disperse the illness to everyone after.

You are cannon fodder for the elites and you have chosen to play straight into their game of depopulization, but you know what? I owe you abbig huge thankyou, you and all the other uneducated dupes because with enough of you stupid enough to poison yourselves and shed to the rest of your communities, friends and family, I WONT BE FORCED INTO SQUAT!

So maybe your evil plan has worked and other weak minded individuals will listen to you and your path of wisdom and take the shot or as you highly reccomend the nasal mist!

ERGGG, you are a total addelpate.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join