It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lcross last minute before impact

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
it was actually a cat! this was taken from LCROSS camera. An alien tried to ran away from the bomb. Look closely.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by ocker

Just in...

NO Earth Observatories saw a plume or any semblance of an explosion. Nothing... NADA... ZIP!!!

EPIC FAIL!

IRM

NASA 0 - ET 1

And the conspiracy heat up
Gotta love it

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by majestictwo

Better yet... they cut that before they showed this...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I've been following this subject all day. After reading reports from nearly every media outlet on the web that publishes in English (that's all I can read), I have nearly arrived at the final conclusion that nothing happened this morning. No impact, no bang, no plume and from NASA, no truth.

I really hate this too because I am a big fan of our space program. I have been since I was a child living just a few dozen miles from the cape during the age of Project Mercury.

I don't know what it is with the moon but it's almost undeniable that there's more to this ball of rock than meets the eye. And it is just as hard to argue that NASA doesn't know more than it's telling us about it all.

But on a final note... I don't think that the LCROSS issue is going to blow over, and it may well be what finally yanks down the curtain. It does seem inevitable that the fabrications and misdirections are eventually going to catch up to them and us.

Off to bed now.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People "Seeing" the impact in visible light may be important to the common person, but it is not very important for the science portion of the mission.

It IS if you have been spending weeks telling people to be ready for and watch for a spectacular event. Those expectant people and astronomers where reasonably expecting to see something in VISIBLE light... not invisible spectra

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I must say I looked at the flashes and it's an artifact of the frame rate transmission times or something similar. Nothing strange at all.

What I did find strange was the switch over to the crappy last second picture and the reaction of the clearly perturbed flight commander who got the **** out of Dodge without so much as a high fiver.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticantiseptic
I must say I looked at the flashes and it's an artifact of the frame rate transmission times or something similar.

Wrong.

The flashing did occur and was not "an artifact of the frame rate transmission times or something similar"

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I'm not stating the flashing didn't occur. Look at the blue areas away from the area of interest and see them also flash.

Pretty sure a transmission artifact.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Pretty sure a transmission artifact.

You just cannot substantiate the claim...

The flashing did occur and is not a 'transmission artifact"

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

To me that whole office scene is sureal... It looks like it was in a trailer or something very small, almost looked staged...

The timing of the clapping and the rest of it seems like it was an amateur production first rehearsal...

Doesn't look like a normal control room...

Was this done at AMES Research Center? The same place the Lunar Orbiter tapes where found in an abandoned McDonald's?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Your barking up the wrong tree exuberant.

I look at the evidence and analyze just like any scientific mind should do.

So using all of the available evidence that has been released to us (the video) I see other areas also flashing at the same time, which leads me to believe an artifact of some kind.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

....which leads me to believe an artifact of some kind.

...And once again you provide no substantiation whatsoever to back up your claim.

The flashing did occur and is not a "transmission artifact".

*Zorgon,

I have to agree with you. The whole display was surreal - the operation looked like it was run out the back of a trailer.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Use all of the video as evidence exuberant, not just the higher intensity flash, but also the other blue areas that also flash at the same time!

There is none so blind as those with perfect vision who refuse to see.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Perhaps the public was given a different version of the events than those those with the proper clearance.

Another strange thing is the fact that the knew the impact would only be visible in infrared, yet they only showed the infrared feed briefly; and cut it as soon as the flashing started (in both instances).

Somebody did not want us to see something.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Use all of the video as evidence exuberant, not just the higher intensity flash, but also the other blue areas that also flash at the same time!

Wrong.

They do not flash at the same time.

In any case, I have already documented the flashes coming from the other region.

They are quite intriguing and can be seen on the first page of the thread.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

wooo, you've been busy working on the anomalies. nicely done, exub!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well, I'm amazed that the video feed was like 1 frame every 2 seconds.
Last time I checked it was 2009 on the calendar and not 1950 ...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

wooo, you've been busy working on the anomalies. nicely done, exub!

Thanks Undo!

It means alot coming from you.

Edit:

Hey check this out:

NASA had this graph up which showed that the probe was still sensing light after is had impacted what appears to be the lunar surface. They said it was a 'artifact' and would be soon deleted - so I screencaptured it

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/30816d00a584.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
One thing I just noticed is the switch just before impact to DV mode.

Could that be delayed video mode? They didn't want to show the impact and switched out to a delay to edit if need be.

Just speculation on my part.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Wrong.

They do not flash at the same time.

In any case, I have already documented the flashes coming from the other region.

They are quite intriguing and can be seen on the first page of the thread.

Are you blind..
. Looking at your own video...there is another flash in different places. There is a flash in the blue area just below your "wierd flashes" a little below and to the right just a bit. It is as skeptic has been telling you... artifact of the frame rate transmission times or something similar.
Your blind beliefs in a conspiracy or aliens in seeing things that are not there.
Look at around for the two flashes between 2 and 4 seconds. There are more at the same time...so it is something to do with the transmission. Look and then explain , but make sure instead of mocking something...do so with something to back it up..THE EXACT SAME TIME......remember that.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by kerazeesicko]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join