It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost murdered by an evil spirit

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Not only did this ghost push you but he erased the fall from your mind? If ghosts exist, I doubt they have these powers. I would blame it on fumes from the plants grown in Socal.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FouL-LiveR

They saw you, snuck up and pushed you over.

Why the hell would you think it was a demon before an actual person? You have to rule that out first. It could have even been animal.

Well, because like I say the whole area made me nervous, and like I say, I looked everywhere before relieving myself. THERE WAS NO ONE IN SIGHT ANYWHERE.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Not only did this ghost push you but he erased the fall from your mind? If ghosts exist, I doubt they have these powers. I would blame it on fumes from the plants grown in Socal.

Possible! Then again, it could be a simple case of penis envy. He saw mine was bigger than his , he couldn't deal with it, so he pushed me over a cliff.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Not only did this ghost push you but he erased the fall from your mind?

Those who have experienced traumatic experiences (I can attest) will lose some of the memory of the accident in the beginning. I had a nasty spill downhill biking. I don't remember falling, just 'coming to' on the ground. I had to deduce what actually happened.

If ghosts exist, I doubt they have these powers.

Why?

Originally posted by earthdude I would blame it on fumes from the plants grown in Socal.

Oh boy, the silliness ensues...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Heya eaters, I'd like to first compliment your sense of humor, you wrote some funny stuff
. Also, your observations sound good and appreciate you addressing the questions/points brought up.

Strange, I don't see the question I posted last night, maybe I hit the wrong button so I'll try posting it again:

Originally posted by useless eaters
Anyone else had an encounter like this from a maligned, disembodied spirit?…..

I've noticed the wording of these things are very telling about what actually occurred, what made you believe it was an evil spirit?

If it is a help, there are testimonies of people being held down and such. Everyone who doesn't experience it chalks it up to sleep paralysis, however the ones who testify say no dice. For example:

"I'm awake when this happens not having drifted off...

I have had a few episodes of sleep paralysis also. but with that I honestly felt a malevolent spirit doing it to me... hand over my mouth as to suffocate and pinning me down.. (an horrid experience I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy).." - www.book-of-thoth.com...

Look at the wording here. "Malevolent spirit". Interesting, no?

The closest thing I've ever experience isn't a push, but rather a pull. A gravity that draws me to either look or pull me towards an object. Each time I ask about the object I get the reason why. Hard to explain and don't want to go into too much detail, but it brings up an interesting question as well. Why? What do you think the motivation was? What was significant about the time/place? etc.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by saint4God]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Ok, here it is, this is what I think the motivation was. You may not agree with it, but this is what I think it was.

The road is a bit dangerous, tight curves, fog and rain, a lot of braking and accelerating. It’s not for the impatient driver.

A lot of dead Forest animals on this road. I would guess, due to impatient and careless drivers. Sometimes disembodied folk, (spirits if you prefer) sometimes take it upon themselves to be custodians or protecters of these defenseless animals. I do drive fast but I am a careful driver.

From the moment I pulled over, there was a creepy feeling of something not being right a nervousness an uneasyness which I’ve only felt a few other times in my life. I felt I was not welcome there, but is was more than that. I felt a hate an animosity that grew more intense as I remained. I would have just got back in the car and drove elsewhere. But the road being the way it is, I did not know when I would have another opportunity to pull over.

A few months prior to this, on this road, about 5 or 6 miles away I had killed a dear by mistake with my car. It was an unavoidable accident while driving home from work.

I believe what had pushed me was one of these forest protector spirits.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the thoughtful response, and no need to be concerned whether I agree or not (ATS is about fact-finding, not popularity). Humans are part of nature, aren't they? Why would they seek to destroy one life after another had been killed? Also, if you were a mountain lion, do you think it would've attacked you in the same way? Why or why not? A lot of why questions, I know. I'm just curious as to why humans are always talked about as supernatural entities. Blows the idea of evolution out of the water, I suppose...

You may be onto something however, as there are humans who do worship nature and surely wish to 'protect' it by calling upon an unsavory spirit.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by saint4God]

[edit on 15-10-2009 by saint4God]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I actually live near the los angeles crest, that forest has alot of history, some of it very bad and dark. That forest was a haven for murders and making people disappear. I wouldn't be surprise if there was something evil lurking out there. Did your gf see anyone? when you were taking a piss, did you hear anyone? Did you physically feel something push you, were you able to turn around and get a look or see if anyone pushed out. Your gf didn't notice you gone? You said when you were out there pissing you felt like something was wrong, did it feel like someone was watching you? did the air feel really thick? did you hear or see anything out of place before it happen? I'm you survived man, but in order to find out what excatly this thing was, human or supernatural, we gotta collect more evidence and facts.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

reply to post by saint4God

Ok, here it is, this is what I think the motivation was. You may not agree with it, but this is what I think it was.

The road is a bit dangerous, tight curves, fog and rain, a lot of braking and accelerating. It’s not for the impatient driver.

A lot of dead Forest animals on this road. I would guess, due to impatient and careless drivers. Sometimes disembodied folk, (spirits if you prefer) sometimes take it upon themselves to be custodians or protecters of these defenseless animals. I do drive fast but I am a careful driver.

From the moment I pulled over, there was a creepy feeling of something not being right a nervousness an uneasyness which I’ve only felt a few other times in my life. I felt I was not welcome there, but is was more than that. I felt a hate an animosity that grew more intense as I remained. I would have just got back in the car and drove elsewhere. But the road being the way it is, I did not know when I would have another opportunity to pull over.

A few months prior to this, on this road, about 5 or 6 miles away I had killed a dear by mistake with my car. It was an unavoidable accident while driving home from work.

I believe what had pushed me was one of these forest protector spirits.

There are usually a few things that need to verified before you can say its a ghost, and yes spirits and ghost can physically harm you. The more you talk about the story, the more i also think it might have been a ghost or spirit. Your story already verifies that you felt something was out of place, like if something out there was watching you and didn't want you around. If you can also verify that your gf didn't see anyone around, nor did you see anyone around, and i been around the los angeles crest roads, they are very narrow, I'm sure you would have hear or spotted a car or someone come from down the road. Im trying to verify that whatever it was, wasn't human. No sounds? No people around? the only evidence is the feeling of something out of place, and feeling that something or someone doesn't want you to be around there.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Nemox42]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nemox42
There are usually a few things that need to verified before you can say its a ghost, and yes spirits and ghost can physically harm you.

Alrighty, you have testimony, yes? It may help our original poster. I don't know anyone who makes this claim without experience though surely it's possible.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
maybe it wasn't an "attack" maybe it was a spirit trying to get your attention.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

This is a true story that happened to me in 1981

While driving on a remote section of Angeles Crest hwy. in Southern CA , it was raining with patches of fog and it was getting close to night fall. After looking both ways seeing no traffic, I pulled over to relieve myself.

I felt a little uncomfortable, a since of uneasiness came over me as I was standing there peeing off the edge of an almost vertical cliff of about two hundred feet. I just wanted to hurry up get the job done and get the hell out of there because of the uneasiness and before another car caught me in this awkward position.

Suddenly and without warning I was laying spread eagle about 20 to 25 ft. down this cliff, clinging to the exposed roots of trees. If I had not landed spread eagle on my back which broke my fall, I would have been dead at the bottom of the cliff. I somehow made it back up the embankment thanks to pulling myself up with the exposed tree roots.

I opened the car door, I was a bloody, muddy, mess, my girlfriend who had been in the passenger seat all this time, was astonished to see me this way. She said, “you look like you have seen a ghost, Oh my God what happened” I didn’t even answer her until we were several miles down the road, I didn’t even scrape the mud off me, I got out of there as fast as I could.

After her persistence in questioning me, and after picking the right words so as to not scare her to much, I finally told her, I WAS PUSHED! You were what, she asked? I WAS PUSHED OVER THE CLIFF and was lucky to be alive. EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS NO ONE AROUND FOR MILES, SOMETHING OR SOMEONE HAD PUSHED ME. I FELT THE HANDS ON THE BACK OF MY SHOULDER BLADES AS IT PUSHED ME. Luckily, I was able to spin around and land spread eagle. Even though I slid down the cliff a good 20 ft., If I had landed any other way, I would have been dead.

She then told me, she had experienced the same uneasiness when I had stopped the car.

I had sort of an experience like that. I was on a trip to philadelphia with my friends and classmates from my school. Before the trip my mother gave me a religious amulet for protection against paranormal things. At first I thought it was for traffic accidents but on my second night there I was taking a shower while my friends were outside. I left the amulet on the night stand by my bed and went to shower.

When I was scrubbing my hair I felt like something was behind me and was about to touch me. I whipped around thinking it was my friend pranking me. There was no one there. I began to freak but ignored it. When the uneasiness got worse I quickly rinsed my hair and opened the shower curtains to step out. I looked up and into the mirror that was across from me. My heart sped up as I looked at the mirror reflecting the shower and me. I didn't see anything but I felt like something was behind me and I should be seeing it. It was like something was blocking me from seeing it.

I didn't scream but wrapped the towel around myself and grabbed my clothes and anything I needed and got out running. My friends were like "what's wrong?" I screamed "WHERE'S MY AMULET!" they pointed to the nightstand and I grabbed it. Instantly the uneasiness went away. It was like whatever was there ran from me immediately I grabbed the amulet. My friends looked at me weirdly.

When I got home I told my mother and she looked thoughtful. Then she asked if I remembered the story she told me about myself when I was two. I thought back and remembered that she told me something similar to this experience.

I was two back then. We entered the hotel and I began slamming things. I screamed and cried. I slammed the coffee table and almost slipped on the stairs into the bathroom. I was going crazy. I didn't calm down till my aunt gave me a religious jade amulet.

Both times I was almost attacked by something.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HimurakaIchigo
I didn't calm down till my aunt gave me a religious jade amulet.

What is the amulet?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelur
So, you just blacked out and regained conciousness at the bottom of the cliff? Before jumping to the paranormal conclusions, go to a doctor. It may have been a neurological problem.
If the doctor is clueless, then I suggest you look up some protection magic (I'm not an expert, but I heard salt does wonders), go to the place and try to contact the spirit/demon. Of course, have in mind that everything may go horribly wrong and you end up dead. But well, if you're bored and you don't have anything better to do...

Lol! so does "holy water"!
Not sure where you got the idea I was at anytime unconscious. Why would I want to return to the area and contact the spirit/demon? Maybe to mock his failure? No thanks!

I suggest you don't go back unless you're POSITIVE or SURE that you won't anger it and have yourself killed. For one, I never dared go back to the places that I mentioned on this thread.

Whatever attacked you was intended to kill you. They only try once when you're there but if you provoke it bad enough it will attack you over and over again. You were lucky that whatever attacked you allowed you to climb back up. If it wanted to, it could have broken on of those roots you used.

So my suggestion is to NOT go back EVER!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

For one, I never dared go back to the places that I mentioned on this thread.

Whatever attacked you was intended to kill you. They only try once when you're there but if you provoke it bad enough it will attack you over and over again. You were lucky that whatever attacked you allowed you to climb back up. If it wanted to, it could have broken on of those roots you used.

So my suggestion is to NOT go back EVER!

Good and safe advice. Anyone who puffs themselves up and thinks they can beat down something they don't understand is in for a nasty surprise...speaking from experience.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by saint4God]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
If it were his girlfriend, wouldn't she have driven off? Or at least ran away and made up a story while hitchhiking? Hanging around, she'd know she'd be first to be blamed if he survived. Why would she just sit there if she thought she succeeded? Girlfriend doesn't add up here with the given circumstances. Chances of a stranger are a little better. I'm unclear on an evil spirit's motive for a one-time incident like this, but am not ruling it out at this point.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by saint4God]

There is a possibility that when he blacked out that his girlfriend realized she didn't kill him and ran back to the car. Some people never doubt their love ones. Cause they'll think "she couldn't have done it. She loves me". That way his girlfriend is not suspected. She could have used that against him. I'm not saying she did it but it could be a possibility that if she did it then she used love against him.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Heya eaters, I'd like to first compliment your sense of humor, you wrote some funny stuff
. Also, your observations sound good and appreciate you addressing the questions/points brought up.

Strange, I don't see the question I posted last night, maybe I hit the wrong button so I'll try posting it again:

I've noticed the wording of these things are very telling about what actually occurred, what made you believe it was an evil spirit?

If it is a help, there are testimonies of people being held down and such. Everyone who doesn't experience it chalks it up to sleep paralysis, however the ones who testify say no dice. For example:

"I'm awake when this happens not having drifted off...

I have had a few episodes of sleep paralysis also. but with that I honestly felt a malevolent spirit doing it to me... hand over my mouth as to suffocate and pinning me down.. (an horrid experience I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy).." - www.book-of-thoth.com...

Look at the wording here. "Malevolent spirit". Interesting, no?

The closest thing I've ever experience isn't a push, but rather a pull. A gravity that draws me to either look or pull me towards an object. Each time I ask about the object I get the reason why. Hard to explain and don't want to go into too much detail, but it brings up an interesting question as well. Why? What do you think the motivation was? What was significant about the time/place? etc.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by saint4God]

I also experienced this "push". It happened not frequent but I do have them. One time it went beyond a normal push. I was sleeping and I woke at like mid morning. I couldn't really open my eyes. It was half way open and something forced it back closed. I pushed it away hard and fought to open my eyes. Then I felt as if immense gravity was pushing down on me. My whole body felt heavy pressure. I couldn't move my arms or legs not even my fingers. My neck was stiff and I just couldn't move. Normally it feels like something is pushing against me but that time it felt like the gravity multiplied by hundreds and all pushed down against me. I was scared. I was really scared. I was only about 12 or 13 then. No one was home and the tv was on. There was no one there to ask for help.

I was only a kid for god's sake! It attacked me like meaning to kill me. I tried to scream but it cut off my voice supply with the pressure against my neck. I couldn't even do anything except fight it with all I've got. After what felt like minutes, it left and i sat up sweating and crying. I was so scared. I know that there are demons and evil spirits that are really really evil but I was only a CHILD, barely a teen.

It happened again when I was 14. This time instead of pressuring my body with gravity force, it tried to knock me unconscious. It succeeded several times but I would always wake up minutes later only to be knocked out again. I fought against it. It still paralyzed me against the bed but it kept knocking me unconscious. I fought against it. At one time I saw the clock it read 12 something. When i was able to gain control again I looked at the clock and it said 2...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Gentlemen/ladies(if any chime in), the poster said this event happened 28 years ago.
But aside from that, and the uneasiness you felt during your wee, which typically is a relaxing affair, do you recall, in addition to uneasiness, unusual heightening of your senses? Like you were being approached or watched?
And if you recall, what part of your body experienced the force that sent you over the edge? I ask, because in personal experience, whether with live, or otherwise entities, I've noticed that when being watched or sneakily approached, I feel an increase of, I guess, energy in my immediate area.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I was so scared. I know that there are demons and evil spirits that are really really evil but I was only a CHILD, barely a teen.

Actually this is probably the best time to strike. Teen years are very impressionable. We start to question things like spirituality and reality.

It still paralyzed me against the bed but it kept knocking me unconscious. I fought against it. At one time I saw the clock it read 12 something. When i was able to gain control again I looked at the clock and it said 2...

Critics here would say it's sleep paralysis. Have you already discounted this theory?

[edit on 21-10-2009 by saint4God]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nemox42
There are usually a few things that need to verified before you can say its a ghost, and yes spirits and ghost can physically harm you.

Alrighty, you have testimony, yes? It may help our original poster. I don't know anyone who makes this claim without experience though surely it's possible.

If your looking for scientific evidence, good luck trying to find it. But yes, there have been many accounts, of ghosts and spirits being able to physical manipulate objects and move things or whatever the case. Not only can Ghosts/spirits physically attack you, but there have been reported cases of sexual assault (very rare though). The most famous case was of Doris Bither, who reported she had been attacked and sexual assault variety of times. This is an ACTUAL documented case, the funny thing was not that the sexual assault, but that 30 people (paranormal investigators) standing in a freaking actually saw the ghost materialize in front of them. If that's not hard core proof that there is an exist of ghosts, I don't know what is.

"Doris began swearing and yelling at the spirits while 30 or so investigators were crammed in her room.
To much surprise, lights started manifesting around the room. As Doris kept provoking the beings, a greenish mist started to form in a corner. As if it was coiling, the green mist started swirling and growing. Within seconds the form of a man’s upper torso started to become visible in the mist. Very large and a lot of muscles is what they reported seeing. The torso of the being did not show facial details, but did show the investigators musculature. From what they gathered, this was a male entity. An investigator soon fainted after seeing this. "

www.ghosttheory.com...

If you know how to google and look for the right information, and look through forums, you can find a wealth of information on ghost sightings that happen all the time. I personally have had my own experiences with the paranormal but thats another story for another time. Just know they are out there.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join