It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost murdered by an evil spirit

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is a true story that happened to me in 1981

While driving on a remote section of Angeles Crest hwy. in Southern CA , it was raining with patches of fog and it was getting close to night fall. After looking both ways seeing no traffic, I pulled over to relieve myself.

I felt a little uncomfortable, a since of uneasiness came over me as I was standing there peeing off the edge of an almost vertical cliff of about two hundred feet. I just wanted to hurry up get the job done and get the hell out of there because of the uneasiness and before another car caught me in this awkward position.

Suddenly and without warning I was laying spread eagle about 20 to 25 ft. down this cliff, clinging to the exposed roots of trees. If I had not landed spread eagle on my back which broke my fall, I would have been dead at the bottom of the cliff. I somehow made it back up the embankment thanks to pulling myself up with the exposed tree roots.

I opened the car door, I was a bloody, muddy, mess, my girlfriend who had been in the passenger seat all this time, was astonished to see me this way. She said, “you look like you have seen a ghost, Oh my God what happened” I didn’t even answer her until we were several miles down the road, I didn’t even scrape the mud off me, I got out of there as fast as I could.

After her persistence in questioning me, and after picking the right words so as to not scare her to much, I finally told her, I WAS PUSHED! You were what, she asked? I WAS PUSHED OVER THE CLIFF and was lucky to be alive. EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS NO ONE AROUND FOR MILES, SOMETHING OR SOMEONE HAD PUSHED ME. I FELT THE HANDS ON THE BACK OF MY SHOULDER BLADES AS IT PUSHED ME. Luckily, I was able to spin around and land spread eagle. Even though I slid down the cliff a good 20 ft., If I had landed any other way, I would have been dead.

She then told me, she had experienced the same uneasiness when I had stopped the car.

Anyone else had an encounter like this from a maligned, disembodied spirit?…..

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by useless eaters

Moral of the story..
Don't wee on the side of the road

On a more serious note, do you remember an strange smells? I've heard some people say that they have experienced a foul smell just before a demon appears.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
i believe you brother,its really scary,i guess some spirits really have the power to attack phisycaly.
i dont know if destiny wanted to cut yourlife,or some spirits just intedned to kill you,but its more likely destiny and your angel guardian helped you twist the fall and to not fall down. i was once saved..from i belive..my angel guardian
i was about to pass the streat when i saw a car speeding on me,something frozed me over completly and the car ran next to my foot

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by the siren
reply to post by useless eaters

Moral of the story..
Don't wee on the side of the road

On a more serious note, do you remember an strange smells? I've heard some people say that they have experienced a foul smell just before a demon appears.

No sorry, I don't remember any smells.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
No such things as ghosts mate, it was your girlfriend. I bet you must not be performing your duties very well so she wants to get rid of you.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Something I forgot to mention in regards to the uneasiness, the air seemed a little thicker than usual. I know that may sound a little corny but, that's the only way I can describe it.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Have you done something bad in your life? Have you hurt anyone else? People who cause harm to others I believe open themselves up for attack. Guardian spirits might be able to attack, if you have harmed the person who that guardian might be assigned to protect. Karma maybe?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlegmi
No such things as ghosts mate, it was your girlfriend. I bet you must not be performing your duties very well so she wants to get rid of you.

Lol! I knew someone was going to bring up that angle. Nope, that couldn't be it. I have never had any complaints in that area, and besides, she didn't have a life insurance policy on me.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
Have you done something bad in your life? Have you hurt anyone else? People who cause harm to others I believe open themselves up for attack. Guardian spirits might be able to attack, if you have harmed the person who that guardian might be assigned to protect. Karma maybe?

I will admit only to not being innocent. But why there? Why at that particular time?

My own gut feeling is that it was a local spirit who had been wronged in some way. maybe died on that hyw. There are alot of rowdy snow skiers certian times of the year in that area that could piss off anyone or anything, even the Pope. Maybe that was it

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
So, you just blacked out and regained conciousness at the bottom of the cliff? Before jumping to the paranormal conclusions, go to a doctor. It may have been a neurological problem.
If the doctor is clueless, then I suggest you look up some protection magic (I'm not an expert, but I heard salt does wonders), go to the place and try to contact the spirit/demon. Of course, have in mind that everything may go horribly wrong and you end up dead. But well, if you're bored and you don't have anything better to do...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aelur
So, you just blacked out and regained conciousness at the bottom of the cliff? Before jumping to the paranormal conclusions, go to a doctor. It may have been a neurological problem.
If the doctor is clueless, then I suggest you look up some protection magic (I'm not an expert, but I heard salt does wonders), go to the place and try to contact the spirit/demon. Of course, have in mind that everything may go horribly wrong and you end up dead. But well, if you're bored and you don't have anything better to do...

Lol! so does "holy water"!
Not sure where you got the idea I was at anytime unconscious. Why would I want to return to the area and contact the spirit/demon? Maybe to mock his failure? No thanks!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
A lot of seemingly stable cliff edges can give way unexpectedly if weight is put on them. I'm not saying that's what happened, but it's something to consider in addition to the paranormal.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You were pushed by a person.

They saw you, snuck up and pushed you over.

Why the hell would you think it was a demon before an actual person? You have to rule that out first. It could have even been animal.

Could have been somebody hanging out in the woods, or as I said could have been an animal.

Places you think might be remote, will still have some scary guy in a trailer I'm sure he would be just waiting for that kind of chance. I assure you.

Once you rule out all of that, you could have just went into micro-sleep. Long drives at night lead to micro-sleep, where you fall asleep for a few seconds, and never even notice it.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by FouL-LiveR]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Dude, your girl just tried to kill you!! wtf. You wanna blame ghosties, fair enough, but you can't escape the possibility, and in all likelyhood, the probability, that it was a person who pushed you. And if you're on a big long windy road with no-one else around, the conclusion has to be that....your girl just tried to push you off a cliff.

I'm sorry, but don't be a fool for love. Could cost you your life. Ask her, and look her in the eyes.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If it were his girlfriend, wouldn't she have driven off? Or at least ran away and made up a story while hitchhiking? Hanging around, she'd know she'd be first to be blamed if he survived. Why would she just sit there if she thought she succeeded? Girlfriend doesn't add up here with the given circumstances. Chances of a stranger are a little better. I'm unclear on an evil spirit's motive for a one-time incident like this, but am not ruling it out at this point.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by saint4God]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
If it were his girlfriend, wouldn't she have driven off? Or at least ran away and made up a story while hitchhiking? Hanging around, she'd know she'd be first to be blamed if he survived. Why would she just sit there if she thought she succeeded? Girlfriend doesn't add up here with the given circumstances. Chances of a stranger are a little better. I'm unclear on an evil spirit's motive for a one-time incident like this, but am not ruling it out at this point.

She could have realized he caught himself and was coming back up, so she hurried back to the car, sat down and proceeded to look innnocent.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidLight

She could have realized he caught himself and was coming back up, so she hurried back to the car, sat down and proceeded to look innnocent.

Nope, she never got out of the car, she was still reading the same smut novel as she was before I got out of the car. She had no mud on her shoes and her hair was not wet.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

She was going to wait 10 minutes, and then get out and "look for him" and then report him missing.

Oldest trick in the book.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
She was going to wait 10 minutes, and then get out and "look for him" and then report him missing.

Oldest trick in the book.

Nah, never happen! That would mean she would have wasted her time and money getting her hair done at the beauty palor just to go outside and ruin it for my sake. Never happen!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Chances of a stranger are a little better. I'm unclear on an evil spirit's motive for a one-time incident like this, but am not ruling it out at this point.

No, You can rule that out. If there were a stranger in the vicinity she would have tried to pick up on him.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join