It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu vaccine did what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well my mom is a nurse and one of her friends from her old job for the first time in her life received the regular seasonal flu vaccine. By the end of that day, she was laying in the hospital, paralyzed from the waist down, and she couldn't breathe(They hooked her up to some machine so she doesn't die). Pretty weird...has this happend to other people in the past?? Can this be an allergic reaction maybe?? What can cause this kind of thing?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Sorry to hear that, it seems like a allergic reaction to the vaccine but paralyzed well that is something else.

H1N1 caused paralysis on people known as the rare Guillain-Barre syndrome back in the 70s, but she didn't have the swine flu vaccine but regular flu, that is very strange.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I hope it's not the same but you might have a look at this:

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SonsOfAnarchy

It's called Guillan-Barre Syndrome. It's a neurological disease that in rare cases is triggered by the vaccine. It can be treated, but it stays with you.

She'll probably be fine in a couple of weeks.

I'm not going to take jabs anymore because of it, and I'm dreading the fact that I need a seasonal flu vaccine to enter the EMS program at my school (but I'll be fine probably, I used to get them regularly when I was younger)

Vaccines are not guarantee'd safe. It's like a lottery. Except this lottery you want to lose.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

From what I understand ANY vaccine can trigger it. The swine flu vaccine in the 70s is just the first time that it popped up.

If you ever see a vaccine commercial they usually mention: In rare cases individuals can have GB Syndrome as a rare side effect. Which can result in paralysis.

It has to do with the the chemicals in the jab.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Thanks, that one I didn't know, more reasons to stay away from the seasonal flu vaccine also.

I had the flu a couple times in my life and they are not such a big deal for me.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Well, Ive read they have put the h1n1 in the seasonal flu vaccine also, to make sure most people get it ..

!!! I just heard it on Alex jones.... Please just Research it . OK !!!!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Like others have said. It is the chemicals they put in the flu-jab.

No different this year than it has been in years' past.
This vaccination has been in place in Europe since 1997 and has been used more than 20 million times over there. This vaccine isn't going to kill you.

However, since it is in the open now, I would imagine you will hear almost all cases such as this in the OP.

This is part of the design. They need to make this flu seem worse than it really is so you will line up for your RFID chip.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Well, thing thing about this, is how they say most people must and Will have it, that is what bothers me ..

Vaccines in general is poison, it contains alot more crap than you get from the flu it self.
If you get the flu, you get the flu and nothing more, but if you talk the vaccine, you get the flu,which you apy for and your stuck with the mercury and the other stuff after that, soo, it is no point in taking it, it is a lose lose situation...

When the MSM reports swine flu deaths, they dont even mention if they got the vaccine or not, so it is hard to tell what is what ...

Like last week, 14 year old girl died after getting the vaccine, she had cancer in her chest as far I understood it .. Come On !!

symptoms of this vaccine, is pnumonia, cause of the cytokin storm effect, the vaccine attacks your bodies own cells, as they can not differ from the swine and human protein, they are very similar, and you get your lungs full of fluids, and drown,MSM will report it as pnumonia related deaths caused by the swine flu........

Hmmm..

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I feel that anyone with any sort of debilitating disease shouldn't take any vaccinations. Especially considering the way vaccines are made today. Squalene, for instance, which is found in the new flu vaccines, is a naturally occuring product of the human body.
It sorta falls in line with the Growth Hormone in milk idea.
The reason the GH Milk causes cancer is because it is giving you stuff you don't need anymore. Cancer is an excess of cellular growth. Growth hormone.

Anyhow.
I won't be taking the vaccine and I wouldn't recommend it.

Yeah, people die of the flu. They also die of the flu vaccine.
As someone relayed earlier, vaccinations are designed to protect the collective, not the individual. The idea is to destroy the problem, regardless what happens to the carrier...

Yeah, people with auto-immune conditions may not want to take the vaccine, or any vaccine for that matter.

But I don't blame them. I'm perfectly healthy and I won't take it either.
The reason I won't take it with a clean bill of health is because they are implanting tracking devices in the vaccination...

People are overlooking the obvious here.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
There are multiple complications with the H1N1 Vaccine
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, DO in her article,
“FLU SHOTS AND THE NEW ADJUVANTS: BEWARE!”, clearly outline the dangers in the components of the vaccine.
An adjuvant has been approved in Europe and its approval is on the way for use in the U.S. It is an oil-based adjuvant called MF-59, a compound primarily composed of squalene.
According to The Journal of Immunological Methods 286 (2004) 47-67
www.anthrax.osd.mil...
“There was an increased prevalence of antibodies to squalene ( SQE) in serum from females as compared to males.” Since our profession is composed of mostly females, the above article is a must read.
The article in the American Journal of Pathology. 2000;156:2057-2065
ajp.amjpathol.org... depict what would happen to a person with arthritis, if they would receive this vaccine.
Additional information on the dangers of the components of the vaccine can be found at U.S. National Institutes of Health
www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov...
We at ATS have a responsibility to the public to provide a balanced, factual report, so that our readers can make an informed and implied consent.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by ChemBreather

Anyhow.
I won't be taking the vaccine and I wouldn't recommend it.

Yea I have never taken the flu vaccine yet and I doubt I ever will unless I am forced to. I had the flu maybe like one or two times that I can remember in my life. At least now I know another reason why I shouldn't take it.

top topics

join