It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... my post from back in january

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

So it's going to happen before Christmas and the TV time is booked. In that case it isn't much of a wait to see if he's right or wrong. If it doesn't happen i'll simply brush him off as a liar. If the TV time is booked then the powers that be wouldn't back out of it, they wouldn't book the time if they were going to back out.

So if it doesn't occur then everyone should ridicule and forget this guy.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

Im with you on that one! Something is up, I can feel it in the air. Not sure what "it" is though. Thats one of the reasons I like ATS. Different ideas from a variety of free thinkers.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Will believe it when I see it. At least should it not come true, we can take everything he ever has said or will say from his "insiders" with a grain of salt.

and if it comes to pass, then I will certainly be reading everything he has ever said about the subject.

Another Blossom Goodchildor something real this time...we shall see

So...if and when it does happen...what will happen to ufo conspiracy boards...I mean, once its out in the public and common knowledge, then hmm...

And you know who will end up being the most excited about such news...the hardcore skeptics. UFO believers will be in a sort of "told ya so" attitude but the ones whom didnt entertain the thought will be the ones that have the biggest excitment about the news...whole new world not even considered seriously before.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by SaturnFX]

[edit on 8-10-2009 by SaturnFX]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Just as a side note, people, this was not a David Wilcock prediction, so much as a claim made by his alleged Military Top Level Contacts that he is passing on to us.

Process that however you want....

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Even if the government does come out and say that aliens are real it won't matter anyway, Everyone on ATS will say what they are saying now and that is "The government is lying", so does it really matter.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If you listen to the interview, you will see that even David uses the phrasing -- "IF" it happens. Meaning that he is leaving the possibility that it's not going to happen and never was going to.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind
Even if the government does come out and say that aliens are real it won't matter anyway, Everyone on ATS will say what they are saying now and that is "The government is lying", so does it really matter.

Depends on which government.
3rd world nations have pretty much already said that (in a roundabout way), but if nations like USA, Germany, China, etc say it, then the mass majority will accept it.

Of course there will always be fringe groups that distrust every word every offical will ever say, but it doesnt matter what fringe groups say anyhow (there will also be groups insisting that no matter what form Aliens are introduced as, they will be considered demons, angels, interdimensionals, etc...)

But again, fringe groups and nutty religious organizations dont matter...and in 100 years, such groups will be long gone and forgotten anyhow, so no matter.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Ok. Here is a way to test the BS meter. A daunting task and sadly I have no way to do it. But I know that there are some seriously savvy snoops on this site that could. Let's try to deductively reduce the variables in this way:

Look at the broadcasting schedules of all major global news networks and look for the common time alignment of a two hour block of time as a yet "Untitled" or "TBA" type of thing. If this is all prescheduled, surely someone can hunt, snoop and do the math PDQ to see if there is anything to this. I'm guessing there may be 2 or 3 other aligned as yet unnamed televised events that fit this category if not more, but at least we would have an educated guess as to a date. Does this make sense? Is this possible? I think it is. Let's see who posts it first!

Cheers,

Erik

edit to add:

The end results of this search would tell us a few things:

1) There is some world oriented event to announce

2) If no scheduling is found, the proclamation is a hoax or scam

3) If no scheduling is found, the announcement may be made to look spontaneous with the statement of "We interrupt this broadcast...".

Surely it would be fairly easy to find such a thing within the next two months of scheduling on such sites as BBC Worldservice, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, Comedy Central...... you get the idea.

Double Cheers,

Erik

[edit on 22/OctpmThu, 08 Oct 2009 12:36:43 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
well i hope it does happen would rock but if it doesnt then oh well i fell for it again

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I think David is right and also accurate when using IF
keep in mind in our living universe everything is constantly changing
so he has to consider the unknown factor
therefore possibilities and probabilities and as he says information
are showing to him disclosure !!!
Well in any case I feel he is a brave man to come out and lead the
way now days ???

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
What is funny about ufology and people like david wilcock and many others is that everybody has is "Insiders people", his own personal people from the elite and high ranking miltary personal call "whistleblowers" who just likes david wilcock and many others around and just phone them or e-mail them or send some old postal card with the "real deal" info about what is going to happen.. and they say it because they are piss about the illuminati..nwo, ET controllers...lizard man and that mankind shoul know the turh or whatever excuse!

Sometimes i Think how many UFO researchers says this?????? that they have their contacts and insiders who spill the beans to them....I guess everybody!

Like if it was so easy to just go to a bar ask for a beer and the next guy of you tells you and spill the beans that he was on black ops, S4 , Area 51...and whatever... and knowing he is clearly violating his Cosmic Ultra Extraterrestrial clearence tells you everything...hahahaha

So now everybody can have their own whistleblowers.... if it was so easy!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Will the queen be on TV to show us how she changes into a lizard?

Will they confess that they drink human blood to maintain their human form?

If I miss the show...will you guys fill me in?

Yep. Another one down...how many more to go?

In David Wilcock's defense, he did not make a prophesy. He only related what his inside sources told him. Are they playing him for the fool? Are they setting him up for embarrassment? We will know within 3 months time.

Also, with this statement of yours, I'd like to ask you if the only reason you come to this site is to debunk?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi
Ok. Here is a way to test the BS meter. A daunting task and sadly I have no way to do it. But I know that there are some seriously savvy snoops on this site that could. Let's try to deductively reduce the variables in this way:

Look at the broadcasting schedules of all major global news networks and look for the common time alignment of a two hour block of time as a yet "Untitled" or "TBA" type of thing. If this is all prescheduled, surely someone can hunt, snoop and do the math PDQ to see if there is anything to this. I'm guessing there may be 2 or 3 other aligned as yet unnamed televised events that fit this category if not more, but at least we would have an educated guess as to a date. Does this make sense? Is this possible? I think it is. Let's see who posts it first!

Cheers,

Erik

edit to add:

3) If no scheduling is found, the announcement may be made to look spontaneous with the statement of "We interrupt this broadcast...".

Surely it would be fairly easy to find such a thing within the next two months of scheduling on such sites as BBC Worldservice, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, Comedy Central...... you get the idea.

Double Cheers,

Erik

All the broadcasting networks have to do to foil your theory is simply interrupt a regularly scheduled program in order to make this 2 hour announcement. They do those sort of things from time to time mind you.

The only thing in the world that they wouldn't dare interrupt even for Alien Disclosure and this event won't be until next year is the American SuperBowl! I don't care if the sun is exploding. They'd still wait until the game saw it's conclusion here in the states. And rightfully so.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Originally posted by Helmkat
reply to post by jinx880101

You are correct, that system doesn't work. However along with flags it might nice if there was a seperate meter, perhaps a "Skeptics meter" where people rate it as 1 (gonna happen) to 10 (no way in the world).

On this topic the author left himself to many outs. Lets say for instance the depopulation doesn't occur, then he can say his sourses said the TPTB stopped disclosure.

That is actually a really good idea...Can you imagine all the complaining that would come with deflaging?
Sceptics meter, or as some would say-BS meter. You should send in a suggestion.

You are correct, it seems like he's putting a backup story in place in advance, before he has even failled...you know, just in case.

I also won't hold my breath. But I'm all for it happening.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
not again
if this were true which its not i think the public would be outraged, along the lines of free energy,technology,and space travel. 'the govt keeping it from them that is" They better come up with some new hate crime laws quick for these new "aliens" lmao

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I Now know Davids Wilcock whistleblowers.... you will be amaze!

TVGuide! of course!

[edit on 8-10-2009 by AlexDJ]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3DPrisoner

Originally posted by redwoodjedi

Cheers,

Erik

edit to add:

Double Cheers,

Erik

All the broadcasting networks have to do to foil your theory is simply interrupt a regularly scheduled program in order to make this 2 hour announcement. They do those sort of things from time to time mind you.

The only thing in the world that they wouldn't dare interrupt even for Alien Disclosure and this event won't be until next year is the American SuperBowl! I don't care if the sun is exploding. They'd still wait until the game saw it's conclusion here in the states. And rightfully so.

Exactly!

If you noticed, I posted that as Plausible Outcome number 3. That's alright. It's kind of a wordy post. But I covered my backside and that's all that matters! Ha!

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
So this guy knows the date of the TV disclosure.
What interests me more is the date of the '' massive population reduction"
which is coming before it according to him.
How are we going to be in any position to broadcast, let alone watch TV if there is any kind of event which causes " massive population reduction" ?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Maybe the military have given him this infomation to give out, knowing it's pony. So when it doesn't come true, no-one will ever believe him ever again. And if that's the case, it worked quite well, looking at this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join