It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1940 Nazi Germany=2009 Israel(photos)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
S+F

very Nice work OP thank you for your research

the photo of the kid pissing in his pants needs to be mass emailed

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMulder

how pathetic, you use nazi Germany as a cover up for your own anti-semitism. the Nazi Party of Amerika has already sent you an honorary member card. stick it where I think

This is the problem I have with Israel and it's supporters. Any questioning of the state of Isreal means we are attacking Judism. It's like saying any questioning of the United States is an attack on Christianity. It would be like saying questioning America for putting Japanese Americans in internment camps during WWII is an attack on Christianity.

It's simply a tactic used by Israel and it's supporters both let Israel get away with what would be viewed as criminal if any other country have done it. I really doubt those that throw the anti-semetic card around are ignorant enough to not be able to distinguish the difference between an actual attack on the religion and it's members or an attack on the state.

Just in case they can't tell the difference, An anti-semetic statement would be "Jews are silly people" while the statement 'the Israel government is violating human rights" is not.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Kaploink]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

S+F
--

heh didnt see a single semite in that whole video.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

One problem. The Jewish in 1940 Germany normally didn't commit suicide bombings or launch missles into civilian German neighborhoods.
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Im almost certain that if the jews of 1940 had access to those weapons, they would have used them to defend themselves from the Nazi's.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
One problem. The Jewish in 1940 Germany normally didn't commit suicide bombings or launch missles into civilian German neighborhoods.

But, seeing as there are more things different than the same between 1940 Germany and 2009 Israel, I'll just let you get on with your anti-Judaism.

Enjoy.

No they owned and ran the banks, bakeries, and most of the shops during post world war I. During this time most of the Jewish people thrived meanwhile the german population was starving to death as food was too expensive. This built up the anti semitism that Hitler then took to another level.

As for the suicide bombings... Cowardless acts but what other choice do they have... Obviously politics isn't working, and talking to a tank or gun doesn't work well either. Paint your picture however you want to see it but there are always two sides to the story. Sadly we only see one with todays corporate media...

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Starwatcher]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

The pictures do speak for themselves

...no, they don't really.

Photo comparison without words to indicate what's happening in them fully is a propagandist's best weapon.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Pure propaganda.

Shame on you.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The assertions and correlations of the OP are some of the most far fetched and absurd I have ever read on ATS. If I could give a -1 star and a -1 flag I would. Some of the most vitriol anti-semitism I have ever read on here.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
S & F ...

This is just sickening ... no matter when, where or to whom this kind of thing happens ... just plain down rotten ... and we've evolved?! Pshhh ... It kinda makes me hope that reincarnation is real and that I never come back as a human being.

Individually, some of us may have some virtues but on a whole, we're the most #ing sick animals ever to have been created ... and its no use pointing fingers at this nation or that religion ... at some point in history we've all been guilty of this kind of conduct in one way or another.

Excuse me while I go throw up.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Excellent thread and nice find Thank you!

Speaks for itself!

Star and Flag.

yeah...right...and you can't tell what the difference is?? do you possess the ability for rational thinking?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127
The assertions and correlations of the OP are some of the most far fetched and absurd I have ever read on ATS. If I could give a -1 star and a -1 flag I would. Some of the most vitriol anti-semitism I have ever read on here.

and the scary part is that there are people here that agree with this OP's assessment of the comparision.
imbracing ignorance is pretty standard here, it seems.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwatcher

In one post you justify German anti-Semitism and justify suicide attacks against Jews.

Joseph Goebels would have been proud of you.

Anyone who falls for this piece of Jihadist propaganda and believes there is any reasonable comparison between 1940s Germany and Israel knows NOTHING about either subject.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

No... they only demolish the Palestainians homes. It doesn't matter how it's done. What The IDF is doing and has done is atrocious. Check out the Irgun and Stern gang before independence the Jews perpetrated allot of murder on British soldiers and Arab civilians. Talk about modern day terrorists. Israel is a state built on the blood and tears of others I don't care what the Torah says it stinks to high heaven of rot.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

The photos are not Jihaddist propaganda. They are fact. It doesn't matter whether you bomb or demolish someones home with a bulldozer their home will still be gone Israel doesn't have the right to do what they are doing to the Arabs and Christians in the West Bank. Before independence in 1947 the Irgun and Stern gang were waging a terroist campaign against Arab civilians and British Authority. So don't tell me Israel is lily white and innocent. By the same token Hamas is at the same level as the IDF. They both stink. The middle east makes me sick. And to top it off the Jews would drag the whole world down with them. Their are Jews who want peace but then there are the hardliners same for any other religion.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Azuredrake

Okay, I'll bite. I'll agree, no captions don't give an accurate representation of whats happening in the pictures. So I went back through the pictures and tried to affix my own positive or pro-israeli captions to them. Most I could not, some I was able to. I even ignored the hard to ignore ones, and focused on the ones that could be misconstrued. Still, it was not easy to put a positive note on. I'm sure the Israeli's have their own pics of civilian casualties and the like. This situation will never be resolved without some sort of quantum shift. Neither party involved is innocent. I wonder what it would take for the Palestinians to have a normal life, if there is such a thing in the region. If they ceased all rocket attacks, bombings, etc, how long till their cage was dismantled, power fully restored, water, shipping, etc? It is an ugly, ugly situation, truly one of the last wars of attrition, maybe that is how it should be solved once and for all, open field, israels vs palestinians, small arms and hand to hand only- winner take all.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The ignorance displayed by those that feel that they have to take a side is astounding.

Who on earth told you that you have to support Israel? Who told you that you should not? What does it matter?

If you can look at those pictures and not see what is happening then you probably should do some soul searching.

It does not matter who blew up who first or who took who’s land, that has been the basic dispute forever.

Some how as humans we can justify the treatment of others by citing what we were told in church or what we were taught in school or what the news tells us and some how miss the fact that it is nothing more than inhumane treatment of humans like you. The cause is fictional and those in control would love nothing more than to have you choose a side and argue who’s right, just so long as they can gain more control.

THIS TYPE OF #$$& CAN AND WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AND YOURS IF YOU DONT WAKE UP!!
We must realize that the division is created to keep us distracted all the while innocent people are suffering, starving, and watching their family and friends blown to shreds.

You OK with that because you have chosen a side and believe you are right? Fool. It’s coming to your door and when it does who will stand up for you?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
For your information, I don't know who my people are. I mean are you talking about my family?

Would you like to re-read my post? Nowhere did I say the words 'your people'. At least I don't believe I did. I suppose those words could be wherever that third row of pictures is.

What I DID say is this:

Another example of Western ignorance. Congratulations.

You are in a Western country, are you not?

When someone does something to you, it's terrorism. When you do something to someone else, it's self-defense - whether it was provoked or not.

This is true no matter what country you are in, so clearly I cannot possibly be identifying your nationality, race, or religion. All people use this circular logic to justify their ends. Denial of this is not very intuitive of you.

See, only friends of the country you call home are allowed the right to self-defense.

Again, this is true no matter what country you are in. The people, media, and government of every country practice this same form of delusional thinking; the allied nations and groups of what ever country you call home are allowed the right to self-defense and everyone else is not.

I THINK you assume I'm either Jewish or Israeli?

You think wrong. Try again.

Now aside from your assumptions you were talking to a Jew, and blathering on how my opinion must be tainted -

Speaking of assumptions, you are assuming that I assumed you are a Jew. You are the only one who has made an incorrect assumption here. If I thought you were a Jew I would have stated so very clearly.

and NOW the embarrassment of finding out I'm NOT a Jew

I'm not embarrassed in the least seeing as I never assumed you were a Jew or from Israel. I'm fully aware of the great possibility that people outside of Israel can have the same blind following of their genocidal cause as the people who live there.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Purely as someone who doesn't want to get into the vitrol hatred of this debate I pose a few questions

1: Those that keep claiming Israel of committing mass genocide, please, provide data, links, facts, source of your claim.

From this article here : Palestinian Population Up

Wouldn't they be having a steady decline of population if they were being systematically 'cleansed'?

2: I believe somewhere in this thread and I don't have the time to go through all of it again to find it, but someone made the claim or implied that Israel was bombing from the sky, Palestinian school on purpose. Please, can you supply where you have received this information from? Can it be backed up by independant news sources?

Again, sometimes photos are not the end all game as a lot here seem to think, take Adnan Hajj's photos that he doctored to make Israel look worse off than what they were.

Adnan Hajj - Doctored Photos

I don't know, maybe I am missing something but seems those two questions for me stood out blaring because of the lack of evidence to back up such claims of genocide and intentional bombing of a school with precision guided weapons

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

i think that the point that people are trying to make in the comparison of israel to nazi germany is that they should know better and conduct their business in a different manner and not forget that their beloved israel only exists because someone else lost their land, why didn't they give the jewish nation a portion of america?, may have been a different stry then eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join