It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1940 Nazi Germany=2009 Israel(photos)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The major difference between the two situations - which is not shown in those pictures - is events which lead to those scenarios. Israelis do not treat the Palestinians so badly because they owned businesses, ran the banks, had duel-loyalties or because they were Palestinians. They treat them like this because there was a time when terrorist attacks against Israeli civilians on Israeli soil was at an all-time high. Shopping malls, discos, restaurants, festival celebrations, buses were all targeted by Palestinian terrorist cells. These places never used to have security personal surrounding them and never to the extent that they do now.

Ever heard of the 2nd Intifada or Al-Aqsa Intifada? If you have not, I strongly suggest you research those events because they have a very large bearing on the current sorry situation in the Middle East. This does not excuse Israel for the inhumane way they treat Palestinians, but it does provide some context as to why things are how they are. The only realistic way for peace to be achieved is through a Two state solution. An independent sovereign Palestine alongside Israel. Jerusalem will have to be divided between them. That is something both sides will have to accept.

[edit on 8/10/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I could do you a similar collage of British soldiers in Northern Ireland and the erection of walls and barbed wire for the sectarian divides, dead bullet riddled bodies in the street, teenagers held at gun point, checkpoints and crossings with long lines of people etc etc.

If the palestinians will stop their terrosit attacks on the Israelis, they will stop getting their rear ends kicked by the Israelis.

They deserve everything that happens to them, because unlike the Jews in 1940, they brought it on themselves.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Are these camps in the pics the ones in Jordan, Syria or Lebanon? Why haven't those countries embraced their Palestinian brothers, and offered to take them is?

I will go you one better. Why can't they live FREE in their own homeland? Why must they be imprisoned in any "camp" in anyone else's country?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
I could do you a similar collage of British soldiers in Northern Ireland and the erection of walls and barbed wire for the sectarian divides, dead bullet riddled bodies in the street, teenagers held at gun point, checkpoints and crossings with long lines of people etc etc.

If the palestinians will stop their terrosit attacks on the Israelis, they will stop getting their rear ends kicked by the Israelis.

They deserve everything that happens to them, because unlike the Jews in 1940, they brought it on themselves.

They asked for their country to be invaded by Zionist Terrorists?

Please study your history and quit regurgitating what the adults in your family talk about.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh

So eight years later (1948), the Palestinians ________________, which lead to creation of the Israeli state as it is seen today. Please fill in the blank, so I can understand what the Palestinians did to "bring it upon themselves"

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

They can have North Dakota. But only if they promise to behave. Edited to add that they have to pay fair market value for it.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by inbound

Population transfer occurred between Muslim Arabs living in Israel and Jewish Arabs living in Iraq / Syria / Jordan / Egypt, as is normal during a war. Roughly 800,000-1,000,000 of each. Exact numbers are not known to history, these are estimates.

The Jews were given citizenship in Israel.

The Muslim Arabs refugees were put in camps by their Arab brethren.

In the 19 years that followed between the 1948 war and the 1967 war East Jerusalem, West Bank and Gaza were occupied by Jordan and Egypt respectively, Jews were kicked out and the neighbourhoods went downhill. People in the occupied territories got angry because their conditions were so poor, and so their rulers blamed Israel. Sixty years of radicalization has ensued, and this is the situation we're left with today.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Where are the pictures of the Jews loading Palestinians into the gas chambers and then reducing their corpses to ash in the ovens???

Well...?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

but the americans supported the ira with macdonalds giving them donations, the americans supporting terrorists in england, nice eh, but we were occupying part of ireland, bloody sunday aside we treated the irish ok as far as i know, cant say the same for israel, maybe if the israelis acted more humane and civilised it might reflect

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

They are not our ally. They spy on the US. They steal our technology also. Not to mention the Liberty incident. They are the punk who looks you in the face and lies to you full well knowing what they are doing. They need the US. WE DO NOT NEED THEM.

As far as terrorists from Canada, I do not see it happening. However we allow terrorists to come from Mexico every day with the intent of gang warfare, kidnapping, rape, theft, home invasions, fraud, extortion, and murder. You do not see us going to war with Mexico over it do you?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
One problem. The Jewish in 1940 Germany normally didn't commit suicide bombings or launch missles into civilian German neighborhoods.

But, seeing as there are more things different than the same between 1940 Germany and 2009 Israel, I'll just let you get on with your anti-Judaism.

Enjoy.

Israels crimes against humanity are downplayed and Nazi Germany's crimes were blown WAY out of proportion.

You sir are solid gold.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

Gas ovens are so 1940's technology. Today the Zionist Nazis use White Phosphorus dropped from billion dollar jet warplanes. Do you get the big picture yet?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

No, but I do see you building walls and checkpoints.

And if the Mexican government started shelling towns in Texas I think your government would probably have to do something about it.

As for killing people with white phosphorus, I think you should take a look in your own backyard before pointing the finger elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
They asked for their country to be invaded by Zionist Terrorists?

Please study your history and quit regurgitating what the adults in your family talk about.

By your logic the native Americans here in the US would be justified in launching terrorist actions against the rest of the population, or how about the aboriginies in Australia, or the Hawaiian islanders.

Check your own history, the world map and national boundaries shift with the sands of time.

The palestinians need to accept their current situation and build a future for themselves. Until they abandon violence they deserve neither sympathy nor help.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

No I don't. There is no correlation.
Two totally different situations. You could take pictures from any war or combat zone and match them to the 1940 pics. You could match pictures from baseballs 2009 World Series to the 1940 World Series. Proves nothing.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God
Where are the pictures of the Jews loading Palestinians into the gas chambers and then reducing their corpses to ash in the ovens???

Well...?

Yes glad you brought this up. There are none and WP hardly does the trick unless you are really in need.

Also there are no photos of mass killings, long lines waiting for shots to the back of the head, starving in Poland, villages burning whole sale across the land.

Lets see comparitive shots of rocket launchers being loaded, Hezbalah and SS doing the Nazi salute, the blitz and the 68,73, wars, nazi and Hamas drawings of Jews as monkeys, the copies of Mein Kampf sales, ect.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by THELONIO
but the americans supported the ira with macdonalds giving them donations, the americans supporting terrorists in england, nice eh, but we were occupying part of ireland, bloody sunday aside we treated the irish ok as far as i know, cant say the same for israel, maybe if the israelis acted more humane and civilised it might reflect

You know, I hear this a lot from the Brits about Northern Ireland, so let's get a few things straight.

"America" did not give any support to the IRA, SOME misguided americans did contribute funds and guns via Noraid and its ilk, but there was no national sponsorship or agenda.

And while we are on the subject, no Americans actually took part in the killing of any British soldiers, at least none that were ever caught, but can you say the same about people like Richard Reid, a Brit who tried to murder hundreds of Americans of a plane - should we then say that the UK supports terrorist actions against the US - no of course not, and even as I type this, the UK is allowing its muslim population to sell anti-american videos and take up collections for the "freedom fighters" in Afghanistan - can we complain like you do yet?

As for Northern Ireland, study your own history. If you think that Bloody Sunday was the only UK committed atrocity against the Irish people, think again. You have been persecuting the Irish for generations, all the way back to the potato famine which killed countless thousands.

So you'll forgive me if I puke a little bit every time I hear a Brit lecturing the Israelis on their inhumane treatment of the Palestinians.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
Israelis do not treat the Palestinians so badly because they owned businesses, ran the banks, had duel-loyalties or because they were Palestinians.

The Israelis treat the Palestinians the way they do because the Palestinians occupied the land that the Israelis wanted to grow their own ignorant brand of offspring.

How is oppressing, displacing, and killing a group of people because you want to steal what they worked to own (Germany '40s) any different from oppressing, displacing, and killing a group of people because you want to steal what they worked to own (Palestine)?

Jon

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

I'm a Brit but I do actually agree with what you've written here.

It just proves the point that NONE of us are whiter than white. We've all got history, some of which is shameful.

The IDF behaves no better or worse than any other modern Western army would in similar circumstances. They do however behave a lot better than just about every non-Western army.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

S&F you are very courageous to wonder into such fanatically defended territory! It is amazing how much one gets energy sucked out of them whenever Israel's genocide is revealed. I have done a lot of research...This ethnic cleansing has been going on for decades, unforgiving what they are doing - no god would support this unless of course The God Of Death!!!

Like you, I know the damage this is doing to the good Jewish religious intent and the respectful and highly intelligent and civilized Jews...The World Class kind.

There are quite a few posters on ATS who sit around and are payed to attack any poster who dares expose this discussting agenda

I love adding this link to these type of threads, Is Israel Really America's Friend?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join