It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1940 Nazi Germany=2009 Israel(photos)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+74 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

Wow, the war rhetoric is really being pumped up! It's amazing how much propaganda is floating around out there. I brought You some really, really concise links today, and I hope many People not only check into them, send the links to Your friends, but even take "photos" of the different pages. I have noticed as of late, and I am sure many of You have as well, that many links pertaining to Middle East issues are now coming up with 404 errors. Why are they being taken down? Yes, I strongly suggest doing a digital picture of the pages.

That being said, the links outlined below tell a tale. We are being lied to everyday in the MSM, and the truth is becoming more skewed there; which means hunting for the truth on the blogosphere. Simply enjoy the links, and photos.

Oh, and the comparison between Nazi Germany, and 2009 Israel are both EQUALLY graphic, and of a strong adult manner.

Incredible pictures that show the absolute amazing comparison between Nazi Germany, and modern Israel

Israeli Ambassador Explodes: Gaza War Critics Are Calling Us Nazis
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Israel's Ambassador to the United States, Michael Oren, writing in The New Republic, says that the Goldstone Report "portrays the Jews as the deliberate murderers of innocents--as Nazis. And a Nazi state not only lacks the need and right to defend itself; it must rather be destroyed."

This is crazy stuff, especially because it comes not from some rightwing crank but from Israel's highest ranking diplomat who serves in its most significant diplomatic post. Oren is also an intellectual, an author who is American born and educated.

Interesting of note is now any concerned Jewish Person who speaks out is labeled a "Self-Hating Jew". The Ambassador as mentioned above was talking about the Judge who finalized the war crimes concerning last December 2008. The judge himself Jewish is being labeled by his fellow Jewish People as a "self-hater" for speaking the truth. Why, and how does this happen? Below are some brave, and very heroic young Jewish Israeli's speaking out against the atrocities.

Heroic "Self-Hating" Jews On World Tour
desertpeace.wordpress.com...

Finally I can only hope People are enraged at the atrocities being committed in the name of the average US American, and Israeli. Remember folks the People in control of both Countries are not of the People; they consider themselves Elite, and as such don't care about any common folk.

Peace,

Sancho

PS....WHO HAS BEEN ADVOCATING WAR WITH IRAN FOR SEVERAL YEARS, AND HOW THE U.S. PROMISED THEY WILL DO THIS IN THE FUTURE; THE PROMISE MADE JUST BEFORE THE IRAQI INVASION, THAT THEY'D INVADE IRAN, LIBYA, AND SYRIA AS WELL.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

+44 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
One problem. The Jewish in 1940 Germany normally didn't commit suicide bombings or launch missles into civilian German neighborhoods.

But, seeing as there are more things different than the same between 1940 Germany and 2009 Israel, I'll just let you get on with your anti-Judaism.

Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Best part is, timewave zero also correlates it! now i am not happy about this, but the evidence that is was inevitable makes it a little easier to cope with.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Excellent thread and nice find Thank you!

Speaks for itself!

Star and Flag.

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Anti-Judaism??? Are You kidding me? What about Judge Goldstone? Is he now Anti-Jewish; as his truthful nature has landed him the title of "self-hater"?

What about the many People who are either practicing Jews, or of Jewish decent that are speaking out? You do realize that www.whatreallyhappened.com... is run by a jew? Mike Rivero openly admits to it; because he is not a "self-hater", but a seeker of the truth.

You amaze me, really!
Here, this may help You really think through speaking with zero knowledge backing You up

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Excellent find. Surely it's no surprise why Michael Oren a Diplomat is now calling the Judge as self-hating jew, a point reflected by Israeli's, it's a trend now by Israel to name anyone anti-jew, anti-semite, self hating jew etc etc who seek the truth, who speak the truth. People now infact wear it like a badge of honour to show they are not deceived by the manipulation and propoganda.

Goldstone report proves beyond doubt what the whole world have been saying all along, Israel commited War Crimes & Crimes against humanity. They definately should be presecuted by International Criminal Court as the report suggests.

Furthermore, the team that prepared the report is an independent body headed by a Judge from South Africa thus un-biased and free from any pressures, no wonder they reached the accurate conclusion.

Thanks, for the picture...the similarity between them are astounding and reminds us all again WE LET IT happen what the world once said "NEVER AGAIN"!

[edit on 7-10-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Wow, you must anti-semantic for sure. nice thread.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

The pictures do speak for themselves. I am sure with the F.B.2's reasoning that should he have been alive during 1940 Germany, then there would have been good reasoning for the Germans doing what they did.

I hadn't thought about the timewave aspect until You'd mentioned it, and I thank You for that. People should be paying attention to this stuff, and actively trying to change it.

reply to post by 12.21.12

Thank You, I think the links are very important, and should be passed around. The very last link in the "PS" is very scary. Most of those links are to 2002-2005. Way back then was the same bull crap sandwich being spewed across the air waves, just as We are hearing now

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Star and flag

A picture truly is worth a thousand words. Case closed, no getting around this one.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kingoftheworld

Er, I'm not anti anything, but totalitarian corruption, and oppression

Here is a link, and Anti-many things defined

www.abovetopsecret.com...

efinition of Semite: a member of any of various ancient and modern peoples originating in SW Asia, among whom are the Hebrews and Arabs.

definition of Semitic: an important subfamily of Afro-Asiatic languages, including Akkadian, Arabic, Aramaic, Hebrew, and Phoenician.

If you are anti-Semitic, you are against a language.

If you are anti-Semite, you are against members of a region.

Arabs hate Hebrews. Arabs are anti-Semites.

Jews hate Arabs. Jews are anti-Semites.

I don't hate them. They hate each other.

definition of gentile: of or pertaining to any people not Jewish.

anti-gentile: you are against any people not Jewish.

You cannot become a full citizen of Israel unless you are Jewish. answers.yahoo.com...

Therefore, we see that Jews are anti-Semites, and anti-gentile.

First question: Could I do that in America?

Second question: Why do the Semites and gentiles support them?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
One problem. The Jewish in 1940 Germany normally didn't commit suicide bombings or launch missles into civilian German neighborhoods.

But, seeing as there are more things different than the same between 1940 Germany and 2009 Israel, I'll just let you get on with your anti-Judaism.

Enjoy.

You couldn't be more far from truth, something for you:
en.wikipedia.org...
ARMED JEWISH RESISTANCE: PARTISANS

The only difference is now they are called 'resistance' instead of 'terrorist' or 'jihadis'.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

I would like a link to Mr. Oren. People need to see links anymore, and then it's a fight to make them actually look. It's similar to the People who are "downing" myself on this thread.........how can they even begin to say that about the Jews speaking up, and out, or myself?

Thanks, for the picture...the similarity between them are astounding and reminds us all again WE LET IT happen what the world once said "NEVER AGAIN"!

Hey, not a problem. Whenever I find anything interesting, or worthy of presentation on any topic I do try to present it to as many audiences as I can.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

I for one, do not believe the Palestinians are firing missiles into Israel. What is Israel's motto again? Oh yeah, "by deception thou shall do war".

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Here is another article by TPM

I have to wonder if Israel's new ambassador to the United States, Michael Oren, is just trying to impress his boss, Prime Minister Netanyahu. I mean, it is just not possible that he honestly believes the hysterical nonsense he published today in the New Republic.

Oren writes that the Goldstone Report on Gaza "portrays the Jews as the deliberate murderers of innocents--as Nazis. And a Nazi state not only lacks the need and right to defend itself; it must rather be destroyed."

This is crazy stuff, especially because it comes not from some rightwing crank but from Israel's highest ranking diplomat who serves in its most significant diplomatic post. Oren is also an intellectual, an author who is American born and educated.

Oren's take on the Goldstone report is ridiculous. In fact, nowhere in his piece does he dispute the report's finding that Israel (and Hamas) committed war crimes during the Gaza war.

Source: tpmcafe.talkingpointsmemo.com...

and another one which presents some straight facts that Israel refused to co-operate with the Goldstone team during the investigation.

RE “UN report a victory for terror’’ by Michael Oren, Israel’s ambassador to the United States (Op-ed, Sept. 24): Oren may think he knows how to manipulate US sympathies. Still, he has trouble getting his facts right. There is no UN Human Rights Commission. It is defunct. The UN Human Rights Council reported Sept. 15 in detail on human rights abuses and possible war crimes by both Israel and Hamas.

It is not surprising that Oren gets it wrong. Israel refused to cooperate with the council’s investigation from its inception. udge Richard Goldstone headed the mission for this report, and his credentials are impeccable. The council’s findings spare no side, Hamas or Israel. The report’s recommendations include a call for both Israel and Hamas to further investigate the findings, although Goldstone has stated separately that the track record on the Israeli army’s self-investigation is poor and that Hamas would have to do a 180 degree shift in its modus operandi.

Source:www.boston.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Oh, I always thought when I read the statement, "We will never let it happen again", that this meant we would never let this happen to Jews again. My bad.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

It does NOT cease to amaze me that People who are now speaking out, are labeled as having some kind of "real, and diagnosed" psychological disorder.

I saw a right up regarding how they are labeling Judge Goldstone as a "self-hater", BUT he is a PROUD ZIONIST; the only disorder he has is speaking the truth.

The tropes of 'Jewish antisemitism'
The concept of the 'self-hating Jew' has been dignified with a pseudo-psychopathology by those keen to suppress dissent

www.guardian.co.uk...

Go against the grain, and be apparently labeled, and disowned!

From the moment he took the job heading the UN Human Rights Council's mission to investigate human rights and international humanitarian law violations during the Gaza conflict, it was inevitable that Judge Richard Goldstone, born into a South African Jewish family, would be labelled a "self-hating Jew" and a Jewish antisemite. Immediately on the release in September of his findings, which concluded that both Israel and Hamas had committed war crimes, Israel's finance minister, Yuval Steinitz, couldn't wait to make this accusation.

He certainly wasn't alone. The charge is so popular these days that people who use it must have felt as though they had won the lottery when they were presented with such a high-profile target like Goldstone. They were probably still savouring Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's outburst in August when he railed against the two senior and Jewish aides of President Obama, Rahm Emanuel and David Axelrod, calling them "self-hating Jews".

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Are these camps in the pics the ones in Jordan, Syria or Lebanon? Why haven't those countries embraced their Palestinian brothers, and offered to take them is?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Oh my God. There are no words to describe the feeling in the pit of my stomach as I looked at the pictures.

I had forgotten the horrors that happened in Germany.

What haunts me is that there are many other governments on this earth that have little or no regard for human life.

Very sad.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

You can see that from the OP the discussion is regarding Israel. Israel has lost out on most of their smear campaigns against Iran; the next step they have taken is to make the Iranians seem less than human.

All I am pointing out in the OP is it truly is "tit, for tat" in regards to World affairs.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I just wanted to put this thread up here. It outlines how the Israeli's are infiltrating the Internet to curb Israeli criticism. Of note, the US Govt. is also carrying out these same campaigns in order to protect their Private Military Industrial Complex.

The JIDF is on ATS.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who are the JIDF? In my opinion a little more scary than the CIA; which was mentioned in a thread not to long ago. It stands for the Jewish Internet Defense Forces. There site is thejidf.org. I learned about them a while back; during the siege which the Israeli's perpetrated against Gaza. They were part of a coordination of concerned Zionists around the globe; in order to spam blogs, and sites about the oppression of Israel. They did this while murdering Palestinians with white phosphorous, and other tactics deemed to be against the Geneva Convention. Go to their site, and read for yourself. This is their motto, or mission statement on the front page:
leading the fight against antisemitism, and terrorism on the web, coordinating concerned citizens around the globe, and promoting jewish pride, knowledge, and unity.

Now to make a few things clear. I am of Jewish ancestry, and do not claim Zionism. There are many things that most people don't understand. Some examples of this are: A Semite doesn't have to be a Jew; it includes the Palestinians, and others from that area. Zionism is not JUDAISM; Joe Biden, and Tom Delay among many have claimed to be Zionists.

Now back to what the JIDF does. They will coordinate attacks on different Internet sites, forums, and blogs. They do this with other Zionist Fighting Teams to sway public opinion in favor of Israel, and of Zionism. Read the links. They act in a conspiratoral fashion; in which they will act in a hidden manner to disrupt anti Israeli Zionist sites, or arguements. These different fighting teams will come in as ordinary non Zionist people; then raise all sorts of 'flack' until sites, forums, blogs, and ads=revenue are removed. In short they act in economic, and Cyber terrorism.

I wanted to bring this to your attention as Israel is again preparing for an attack on Iran. We are seeing more chatter spouting Iran is bad from anonomous sources; which we can see from other sources that they are from direct government propaganda machines Here's a good link to another thread outlining Oil routes, and choke points. Read it because it applies to the movement toward war that the Zionist Israeli's are doing now.

Should this thread be pulled, or an overwhelming amount of the responses be negative; I'll give all credit to the Economic, and Cyber Terrorists of the JIDF. Soon with passage of recent hate bills, and other countries taking active roles in making it illegal to talk bad about Israel; there will be no voice of the oppression perpetrated by Israel.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join