It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1940 Nazi Germany=2009 Israel(photos)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by kingoftheworld

Er, I'm not anti anything, but totalitarian corruption, and oppression

Why are you scared to admit you are bigoted against Israel and Jews? Many on here are. Surely you wouldn't have started this thread for any other reason, all the while ignoring what the Palestinians do to themselves and to Israelis. I am man enough to admit my biases against the hateful religion of Islam its devout followers.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

You do know those camps in the pics are most likely not in Israel, correct? Are you also aware of Pallywood? That's the 'Hollywood' of the Palestinians, where they stage attacks against each other and mutilate bodies, in order to blame Israel.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

You are plain sick. When faced with undeniable truth, then You turn toward the personal attacks. Shame on You.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

You do know those camps in the pics are most likely not in Israel, correct? Are you also aware of Pallywood? That's the 'Hollywood' of the Palestinians, where they stage attacks against each other and mutilate bodies, in order to blame Israel.

I present facts, not conjecture, but You sir are proving Your hand at conjecture. What I am presenting is **reasonable doubt*** that the reasons currently for going into Iran are not grounded.

At first the arguments to invade Iran stemmed from IAEA, but they are not going along with the game plan now.

So, the attacks by US/Israel have started to attack the very fiber of what makes a Muslim.

All I am doing is showing there is a *******reasonable doubt********** that Israel is not the shining ray of hope, and Democracy in the ME.

We as US American's need to relax, and not listen to the war rhetoric.

I am about, and for peace.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Seems to be you are the one who can't look in the mirror and face the truth. I'm not so easily manipulated as to believe the Holocaust and Israel defending itself have anything in common whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Pictures out of context on biased sites are facts?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I was about to start a similar thread in one of these days but will not as thanx to you I found it's already there. There definately have been riise of such a group here last few days.

You can tell the difference between a lone person submitting his opinion vs someone who works for an instititute of propaganda. It's especially obvious when you get one person who starts bashing the antisemitic flag, and then another, then another, and another starts saying the same thing

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-10-2009 by December_Rain]

[edit on 7-10-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It's pretty clear to see what happened in history:

The Nazi's packed up their crap after they lost the war, and moved into Israel, and became a major political power again.

History repeats itself with same peoples' mindset, but different part of the world, and all of these "Jew Lovers" who think Israel can never do anything wrong are just mentally handicapped.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I'm the one who can't look into the mirror???
I am curious where You would place the Jews who are speaking out, and lets not mince words, there are many!!!

You say my pictures are from a biased site.......... How is this possible? The man who owns the site is JEWISH, JEWISH... Is this the fact that makes it biased?

Also, there were more than just Jews who died in the Holocaust, and there were around 60 million People that died because of WW 2

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

How long can We hide truth of atrocities due to the Holocaust? The Holocaust didn't just affect Jews, and again 60 million died in WW 2.

Did You know that Israel is literally trying keep other mass genocides of other Peoples from being labeled Holocausts...........as If Israel has an exclusive on the word. I am tired of seeing continual atrocities attributed to the Holocaust.

More graphic photos in the name of Israel; "Because of the Holocaust
" I really have to wonder if Israel's power Elite aren't German Nazi's. I know the US imported a ton of German Scientists in "Operation Paperclip"; so why not Israel as well. I don't think anyone who truly has lived through Holocaust would support oppression, and a totalitarian control despot regime. I wager the Real Holocaust Survivors are being silenced just as the Jews speaking out now are labeled "self-haters".
www.soundofegypt.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
One problem. The Jewish in 1940 Germany normally didn't commit suicide bombings or launch missles into civilian German neighborhoods.

But, seeing as there are more things different than the same between 1940 Germany and 2009 Israel, I'll just let you get on with your anti-Judaism.

Enjoy.

Israels crimes against humanity are downplayed and Nazi Germany's crimes were blown WAY out of proportion.

Israel can justify itself any way it likes, but 2 wrongs don't make a right. It's no wonder they are such good allies with the U.f.S.A.

Very corrupt countries . . . suicide bombings? at least they're not bombing their own country and then blaming it on another so that they can go to war.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

No doubt. I am tired about beating around the bush. I've seen too many systematic attacks on these boards, where the same forum gangs attack; per their expertise.

It's one thing for a thread of information, or thought direction to be started, and People who are interested to post, but I've seen far to often the same People systematically trying to derail, derail, and do a little more to the thread.

It really is silly. The fact is not only the JIDF, but many organizations from the US Govt. employ these types of People. It is because the greatest threat to the state is the truth. As the state is built around the lie, and the truth will shake, and destroy the state at it's heart

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I myself do not deny there was a holocaust, but there were a lot more people of other persuasions killed in the holocaust than of the Jewish persuasion. "Ignorance is ignoring the facts of a given situation." Giving that fact why should the Jews be treated any different than anyone else? What about all the Christian men who died fighting Hitler? Their living families get no special treatment.

Israel has 37 charges pending for war crimes and crimes against humanity, and instead of answer to the charges as anyone else would they again cry anti Semitism. Why should they get preferential treatment? The Christians died in the holocaust also and when charged with war crimes don't get to cry the battle cry of anti Semitism or holocaust. Shouldn't they be given the same opportunity?

Israel has MANY nukes yet refuses to abide by any treaties they signed regarding them. Again expecting preferential treatment. I don't think we should give the whole middle east nuclear weapons, nor do I think Israel should be able to attack other countries as they have many times, given they ARE the ones with nuclear weapons to protect themselves if need be. They want to be the only ones with nukes and be allowed to attack others when they feel like it with no one holding them accountable. Again preferential treatment.

I do not hate the Jews, I do not deny there was a holocaust and I do not believe Israel should have different rules than the rest of the world because of a holocaust where millions of others that were not Jewish lost their lives. I also think it's wrong to justify starting a war with Iran that will kill innocent men, woman and children because their leader denied the holocaust.

It seems loss of life is heavy penalty to pay just because you denied there was a holocaust? How long will it be before Israel wants to kill me because I pointed out others died in the holocaust?

To murder someone for speaking what you don't want to hear is beyond horrible.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

You are a shame to many People, You call me a bigot, and a hater; when You do this Your also calling the good Jews who are speaking out the same.
How Dare You!

Read below. Abe Foxman of the ADL helped to cover another Holocaust up; does it count?

You Sir are admittedly the Racist Bigot with a perverted agenda.

I only want peace, and harmony..........Oh, and everyone to live free.

Fire Foxman Denying the Armenian Genocide should be the last atrocity perpetrated by the ADL chief
www.jewcy.com...

Abdullah Gul needed a favor. It was February 5 of this year, and the Turkish foreign minister was fighting a push in the U.S. House of Representatives to recognize the Turkish murder of over one million Armenians during World War I. In past years the House had placated Turkey by dropping similar resolutions. But now, with the American-Turkish alliance weakened by the Iraq war, the resolution had found renewed support. Gul summoned representatives from the Anti-Defamation League and several other Jewish-American organizations to his room at the Willard Hotel in Washington. There he asked them, in essence, to perpetuate Turkey’s denial of genocide.

Abraham Foxman’s ADL acquiesced, and in so doing, performed the pièce de résistance of Foxman’s highly effective, if unintentional, decades-long campaign to demoralize Jewish America and send young Jews scurrying for the communal exit doors. The ADL chief is a danger to the future of the community, and it is a scandal that he remains at the head of a major Jewish organization. Foxman must go. And the organization he has done so much to shape must either change or go with him.

Soon after the meeting with Gul, the ADL joined three other American Jewish organizations—the American Jewish Committee, B'nai Brith International, and the Jewish Institute of National Security Affairs—to deliver to Congress a written plea from the Jews of Turkey that the U.S. not recognize the Armenian Genocide. Turkish Jews are more vulnerable now than at any time in recent history as they struggle to reassert their place in a society polarized by the competing visions of Turkey’s Islamists and secular nationalists, so it is hardly surprising that they would parrot their government’s denialist claims. By dutifully passing their letter to Congress, the Jewish American groups cynically exploited a small, frightened Jewish minority.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Wake up people, this can happen to you, your loved ones and your enemies.

Was it Mark Twain? That said "history doesnt repeat itself but it sure does ryhme"

The rules of engagement have changed only because they had to change the scenery in order to get us to follow along. Let me put it to you this way.
We are right in the middle of several historical events that will be white-washed before they are put in the history books and taught to our great grand kids. We are living in it and we dont see it, far too many can look at those pictures and miss the fact that the story behind those photos is the same story that is being played out right this very minute.

They have us where they want us. Sure they had to let us get all fat and happy before they tried again, We have been spoiled to the core and brain washed in the schools with the most damaging lesson learned being "do not think for yourself".

The scenery is different but the agenda the same and this time they have us by the balls, we dont make anything, our farm lands are dry (thanks to TPTB) and our weapons are nothing compared to our suppressors.

Men are few and warriors are fewer.

Flag, star and whatever goodies make you feel better about your rating on a conspiracy site!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Hi sun,

I would really recommend looking into the Armenian Holocaust, but I guess it's not called that when only 1.5 million Armenians are killed. I guess it was almost called that, but Abe Foxman of the ADL helped to ensure no one has the Right of recognition other than as "needed" for more genocidal terror.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by budro

The rules of engagement have changed only because they had to change the scenery in order to get us to follow along. Let me put it to you this way. We are right in the middle of several historical events that will be white-washed before they are put in the history books and taught to our great grand kids. We are living in it and we dont see it, far too many can look at those pictures and miss the fact that the story behind those photos is the same story that is being played out right this very minute. They have us where they want us. Sure they had to let us get all fat and happy before they tried again, We have been spoiled to the core and brain washed in the schools with the most damaging lesson learned being "do not think for yourself". The scenery is different but the agenda the same and this time they have us by the balls, we dont make anything, our farm lands are dry (thanks to TPTB) and our weapons are nothing compared to our suppressors. Men are few and warriors are fewer

Yes, the victor always writes the history...... I wish more People would become aware of this.
I am puzzled as to why they don't.

However, as You stated the PTB do have the People right where they want them for now.

I do agree with You about warriors being few, and far between, but I will add that it is apparent that many more are waking now

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The ynet.news is also covering this report

The Goldstone Report is a grave blow to the State of Israel on three significant international fronts: The diplomatic theater, the media front, and the military-legal arena.

On the diplomatic front, the report will constitute the basis for proposed anti-Israel resolutions to be submitted by the immense Arab-Muslim bloc in the United Nations – either in the UN General Assembly, where Third World countries enjoy an automatic majority, or in the Security Council. The General Assembly’s decisions are non-binding, but a Security Council resolution may mean big trouble for Israel: Ranging from acceptance of the recommendation to indict officials at the international war crimes tribunal in The Hague to a demand to impose sanctions on Israel should it fail to lift the Gaza Strip siege.

Source: www.ynetnews.com...

And this source covers the Media angle of the Report superbly;
Read no evil (the NYT on the Goldstone report)

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
One problem. The Jewish in 1940 Germany normally didn't commit suicide bombings or launch missles into civilian German neighborhoods.

So because the Jews of Germany were too stupid or afraid to defend themselves that justifies the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians? Suicide bombings and missiles are terrorism only to people who like to use circular logic and ignore facts to remain willfully ignorant in their preconceived bias.

You can write off any opposing view or argument by calling religious or racial discrimination all you want but it doesn't change the fact that your closed-minded world view only leads to more of these atrocities. Embracing FACTS - not your distorted, brainwashed, FOX News indoctrinated opinion - and punishing those responsible is the only way to end the violence.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

There is no ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians. If there were, there wouldn't be any Palestinians.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join