It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1940 Nazi Germany=2009 Israel(photos)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Enough with the person attacks. Last verbal warning.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well my prediction was right, not one taker over the Stern Gang. No direct answers or attempt to explain their actions. Just the usual " but look at history, all kinds of bad things happen " The good old decoy. I used to have a mate who did that every time he was caught doing something wrong, he would say " But so-and-so smokes " The cowards way out.

Earthcitizen07 asked the most relevant question " So he who throws the first punch is always the most guilty? "

The simple answer is yes, and it is a universal yes. Down to the lowly schoolyard fight. The Jews are just 10 times more guilty because they claim to be better than others, "Gods chosen" remember. They claim to be persecuted for generations but they become the perpetrators of violence and suffering over others as soon as they get given the chance.

Which is actually typical of a situation where a naturally weak cowardly person is given power ( in this case unlimited arms from the U.S. and Nukes ) , they become the bully. We have all seen it ourselves. Someone who is too weak to stand-up for themselves normally become Nazis when made hall monitor. It is usually just funny, but not when there are guns involved.

Israelis want to put themselves up on a pedestal then fine, but the rules to that are also simple, you fall off and its a long drop. And when you hit the bottom you usually end up lower than those you looked down upon in the first place. My opinion of Israelis are they are now in the bottom 10% of humanity. And I think most free thinking people will look down on them for a very long time.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
I dont see the comparison. These photos are selected journalism/ I could produce photos from America or Russia or Chile with exactly the same connotations.
It's just anti Jewish senitment which is what brought about the 1940's photos in the first place!

I think you are missing the point.
The atrocities that were perpetrated on the Jewish people by Hitler, now seem to be being perpertrated By the Jews against the Palestinian people.
I seem to remember the phrase "Never Forget, Never Again".

Yes, there are many horrendous things that happen in wars around the world, but we are talking about what the jewish people are doing in Palestine.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
Well my prediction was right, not one taker over the Stern Gang. No direct answers or attempt to explain their actions. Just the usual " but look at history, all kinds of bad things happen " The good old decoy. I used to have a mate who did that every time he was caught doing something wrong, he would say " But so-and-so smokes " The cowards way out.

The Jews are just 10 times more guilty because they claim to be better than others, "Gods chosen" remember. They claim to be persecuted for generations but they become the perpetrators of violence and suffering over others as soon as they get given the chance.

Which is actually typical of a situation where a naturally weak cowardly person is given power ( in this case unlimited arms from the U.S. and Nukes ) , they become the bully. We have all seen it ourselves. Someone who is too weak to stand-up for themselves normally become Nazis when made hall monitor. It is usually just funny, but not when there are guns involved.

Israelis want to put themselves up on a pedestal then fine, but the rules to that are also simple, you fall off and its a long drop. And when you hit the bottom you usually end up lower than those you looked down upon in the first place. My opinion of Israelis are they are now in the bottom 10% of humanity. And I think most free thinking people will look down on them for a very long time.

I addressed the Stern Gang and assassination of Lord Moyne and provided links. But you just ignore it in favour of pontificating. As a refresher, Moyne was instrumental in preventing millions of Jews from escaping Nazi controlled Eastern Europe as part of a placation agenda by the British.
Jews in the British Palestine Mandate were desperate to save millions of lives, he refused to open the doors to sanctuary in British Mandated Palestine.

But understanding actual history, observing events form more than one perspective, is not your approach. Self-righteous judgements are.

Where is your justification for something like the Palestinian slaughter of Israeli athletes at the 1972 Munich Olympics? Or a thousand other attempts to kill innocent people?

M

[edit on 9-10-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I think the term " Never forget, never again" only refers to Jews not letting us forget, and never again to Gods chosen.

It quite obviously does not refer to other "lesser" people like the Palestinians. Now some people use famous quotes by Israeli leaders to prove the point that Israelis look down upon all other non-jews as animals. But I just prefer to watch what people do, rather than say, as talk is cheap.

My conclusion to date..... They truly do believe they are chosen and above us, and we are merely animals. That simply disgusts me on every level. And as long as I witness this behavior I will speak out about it, and go head to head with those who support it.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

I did not ask for a History quote, I asked you to justify the actions of what I see as violent criminals and thugs without changing the subject. As predicted you failed. The fact is you can not morally justify it because it would make you look so bad that would be paramount to a confession you are a lesser person morally. But that would be the truth.

One step at a time...

I will comment on the Olympic attacks if you stop weaseling your way around my question and answer it. If you can not , or are too ashamed to answer the question, walk away and that will speak volumes itself.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Please note: I did not ask anybody to "address" anything.

I clearly asked for JUSTIFICATION

[edit on 9-10-2009 by thedeadtruth]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azuredrake

The pictures do speak for themselves

...no, they don't really.

Photo comparison without words to indicate what's happening in them fully is a propagandist's best weapon.

Sorry to say im with Azuredrake.

While I agree with the spirit of Sanchoes OP since i have a similar view I have to admit, while visually similar in most regards the context of some of the image pairings are very different.

All the same a Star, although Im still not sure if I will flag this time. That said however the images from Israel taken alone minus the Nazi ones still say one heck of alot about the current situation.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I relation to Palestinian retaliation to Zionism and the justification it needs....

What did Ehud Barak's ( Prime Minister of Israel 1999-2001 ) say when asked what he would have done if he had been born a Palestinian.

"I would have joined a terrorist organization."

So it would seem even the perpertators understand why people fight against the repression with whatever tools are at their disposal. When enemies understand each others motivation, our talking from the sidelines means less than nothing.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Good thread, sancho. Although it makes me sick to see the pictures of childrens' dead bodies, it's important to see and remind ourselves of the horrors that are so far removed from our daily lives in the west. I've never really given israel much thought, but you're right about the grim similarities. The way they treat other human beings is disgusting. It makes me angry that our government has supported them for this long, and given them the technology to bully the region.

It's usually those on the 'right' that support israel so firmly, because they are fond of brutality against muslims. They are the ones who are hateful, and if it weren't for the fact that their fat, manipulated @sses weren't so worked up against muslims at this point in history, they would still hate the jews as strongly as they once did. It's funny how they pick, choose, and defend their allies as it suits them.

Down with the israeli regime.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Thank You for the support. I am curious as it I continually ask, and continually it is ignored, but what do You think of the last link in the OP? The link is to a page of links; all showing how the US, and Israel were instigating a war with Iran almost 10 years ago. They were using the exact same rhetoric as now. I would wager to replace names, and dates the articles might as well be current events.

reply to post by mattpryor

Matt Here, I think You embody this quote:

"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal Al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population." Moshe Dayan, 4 April 1969

If You can rewrite history, then there is no other history.

reply to post by mattpryor

Loving Israel:
'Protecting' Jewish girls from Arabs
www.jpost.com...

But theirs is not a promiscuous search. In fact, the group of some 35 volunteers is looking to prevent such interaction and to stop what neighborhood residents have overwhelmingly complained is a growing problem in Pisgat Ze'ev - Arab men going out with Jewish girls.

What was once a rare occurrence, residents say, has become the norm in this north Jerusalem suburb, which shares a side of the security barrier with the Palestinian village of Anata and the scattered dwellings on the edge of Shuafat refugee camp.

Residents now say that, due to Pisgat Ze'ev's location and increasingly mixed Arab-Jewish population, the phenomenon of mixed dating has grown, with violent outbursts breaking out frequently between Arab and Jewish youth over the matter, and with growing communal anger over what many here feel is simply unacceptable.

Israeli Road Signs To Read In Hebrew Only
www.huffingtonpost.com...

In what is sure to be a controversial move, the Israeli Transport Authority announced a new policy on Monday whereby all road signs will read only in Hebrew, as opposed to the current standard that includes Hebrew, Arabic and English, the AFP reports. According to Transportation Minister Yisrael Katz, the new policy is a tit-for-tat against Palestinians who do not use the Hebrew name when referring to certain Israeli towns. As Katz told the Israeli newspaper Yediot Aharonot, "on Palestinian maps, Israeli towns are often still identified with the Arabic names used before the 1948 war."

Now, M. I would like to know how You can justify the "Loving Nature" of the State of Israel. You know, that I can continually keep linking accounts. My reasoning? Well from the OP, once again. What I have shown is a "Reasonable Doubt" in attacking Iran.

Should You not like this then I would encourage You to think about Your People in Israel. They are the sacrificial NWO lamb. Also, You have spurred my interest in another topic.

How is it now with Dirty little secrets coming out that show Israel isn't squeaky clean, and We must attack Iran based off a different "line of thought" as in they are repressive to their Peoples; why not focus on Saudi Arabia.

I have heard so much from the lot of JIDF, and govt. stooges about the dirty Iranians. Let's do some parallel thinking here. Iraq, and Iran were, and are respectively the most progressive Arab countries. So, why is HARDLINE Saudi Arabia not looked at???? Maybe to spread Democracy as the lie states that is being crammed down Our throats, maybe USrael should attack Saudi Arabia........................... Oh, but wait this isn't about freedom, or security, this is about CONTROL.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I absolutely LOVE Your source M!!! I was all geared up to read, but decided such a mystery site needed a little more investigation. Especially since the "unamed editors, and author", or Anon is the only source of truth, and will show how all else are frauds. THAT RIGHT THERE, says, it's a fraud. Any legitimate source would tell People to take all information in, and decide for themselves!!!! Now, I looked it up, and it is tied to CHRISTIAN ZIONISM; which is all tied into that Reverend John Hagee.

The point? I am warning of a war set up by the NWO based off using the sacrificial lamb of Israel, and her People as BATE, in order to usher in their new, and improved, but seriously flawed, and skewed "Golden Age".

In other words Your site is written by a cult that preys for war, or more precisely Armageddon; which is the battle on the hills over, and into Jerusalem. Those freaks actually prey for the war to come soon, and for much destruction; as they "think" they'll be "raptured" up to Heaven; so as to not deal with the strife. Your source is disgusting

Originally posted by mmiichael
Totally ignored in the search for linkage with Israel and the Nazis is the activities of man who the British appointed Arab representative for Palestine preceding Israel's statehood.

Muhammed Amin al-Husseini was the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. His Egyptian nephew became better known as Yasser Arafat.

Al-Husseini actually worked with the Nazis in Berlin during the War involved in Jewish extermination campaigns.

For those who require photos, there's one of him and Hitler together here, with a capsule biography:

www.palestinefacts.org...

al-Husseini consolidated his control over the Palestinian Arabs with a campaign of murder against Jews and non-compliant Arabs, the recruitment of armed militias, and the raising of funds from around the Muslim world using anti-Jewish propaganda.

In 1937 the Grand Mufti expressed his solidarity with Germany, asking the Nazi Third Reich to oppose establishment of a Jewish state, stop Jewish immigration to Palestine, and provide arms to the Arab population.

[...]

According to documentation from the Nuremberg and Eichmann trials, the Nazi Germany SS helped finance al-Husseini's efforts in the 1936-39 revolt in Palestine. Adolf Eichmann actually visited Palestine and met with al-Husseini at that time and subsequently maintained regular contact with him later in Berlin.

In 1940, al-Husseini requested the Axis powers to acknowledge the Arab right:

“... to settle the question of Jewish elements in Palestine and other Arab countries in accordance with the national and racial interests of the Arabs and along the lines similar to those used to solve the Jewish question in Germany and Italy.”

While in Baghdad, Syria al-Husseini aided the pro-Nazi revolt of 1941. He then spent the rest of World War II as Hitler's special guest in Berlin, advocating the extermination of Jews in radio broadcasts back to the Middle East and recruiting Balkan Muslims for infamous SS "mountain divisions" that tried to wipe out Jewish communities throughout the region.

At the Nuremberg Trials, Eichmann's deputy Dieter Wisliceny testified:

“The Mufti was one of the initiators of the systematic extermination of European Jewry and had been a collaborator and adviser of Eichmann and Himmler in the execution of this plan. ... He was one of Eichmann's best friends and had constantly incited him to accelerate the extermination measures. I heard him say, accompanied by Eichmann, he had visited incognito the gas chamber of Auschwitz.”

With the collapse of Nazi Germany in 1945, the Mufti moved to Egypt where he was received as a national hero. After the war al-Husseini was indicted by Yugoslavia for war crimes, but escaped prosecution.

[…]

al-Husseini was among the sponsors of the 1948 war against the new State of Israel.

[…]

His place as leader of the radical, nationalist Palestinian Arabs was taken by his nephew Mohammed Abdel-Raouf Arafat As Qudwa al-Hussaeini, better known as Yasser Arafat. In August 2002, Arafat gave an interview in which he referred to "our hero al-Husseini" as a symbol of Palestinian Arab resistance.

M

[edit on 8-10-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I did not ask for a History quote, I asked you to justify the actions of what I see as violent criminals and thugs without changing the subject. As predicted you failed. The fact is you can not morally justify it because it would make you look so bad that would be paramount to a confession you are a lesser person morally. But that would be the truth.

One step at a time...

I will comment on the Olympic attacks if you stop weaseling your way around my question and answer it. If you can not , or are too ashamed to answer the question, walk away and that will speak volumes itself.

I've explained it twice. At the height of WII, when Jews were being exterminated by the millions, those trying to save them felt that Lord Moyne was personally responsible for deaths for refusing to allow more than a handful to seek refuge in The British Mandate of Palestine. A common sentiment after the war was that if the British were forced to leave cede control of the region and immigration, more Jews could seek salvation. By your reading these people were irredeemable thugs. You're call and you're welcome to it.

Much else I could say but I doubt you would get it.

Sorry to hear about your traumatic personal experiences with those Evil people and their arrogance. Hope you get over the trauma soon.

M

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
hmm, i think someone should do a comparison between nazi germany and japanese interment camps in the US and Canada!

((snip))

Israel has been under attack by various factions of arabic peoples since the inception of the Jewish state. ((snip))

Japanese camps?.. ok, all govts are guilty of gestapo subjection to some degree, nothing shocking considering who's in charge.

Excellent point re: inception of israel, we're seeing local violent rejection of a bad idea. Does a crips lemonade stand in a bloods neighborhood sound like a good idea?.. in fact so damn brilliant the locals wont respond violently?

Elite "illuminati" / banker gangsters decided re-drawing lines on a map without consenting the locals was a fantastic idea... welcome to the inception of israel.

A genuine turd that requires lots of official polishing... a cesspool of avoidable violence. An embarrassment to humanity, we should know better by now.

Let the locals side step the elite.. via referendum. If the people vote to erase the elites epic fail boundaries, or turn the disputed dirt into a DMZ peacefully shared by all people for the sake of humanity.. so be it.

McCain is older than israel, lets not pretend it has to be this way due to ancient tradition... israel is a test tube infant nation that the elite parents are failing to nurture into anything but a spoiled thug.. if it takes a village, leave it to the villagers.

BTW whether your family is killed by a suicide bomber or teenager flying a predator drone.. dead is dead. The ink pattern on a flag elevates neither method of senseless killing to a moral superiority.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
I absolutely LOVE Your source M!!! I was all geared up to read, but decided such a mystery site needed a little more investigation. Especially since the "unamed editors, and author", or Anon is the only source of truth, and will show how all else are frauds. THAT RIGHT THERE, says, it's a fraud. Any legitimate source would tell People to take all information in, and decide for themselves!!!! Now, I looked it up, and it is tied to CHRISTIAN ZIONISM; which is all tied into that Reverend John Hagee.

Uh, hate to break this to you, Sanch, but what it said on that site is not exactly an exclusive scoop. The collaboration of al-Husseini with the Nazis was documented at the time by newspapers in dozens of countries. Subsequently written up in countless books and articles on WWII.

It's also probably mentioned by dozens of websites.

But good try.

M

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Funny how you, as I predicted, failed to justify how they openly planned this violence in the 1920s in their Zionist rhetoric , so blaming in on WW2 is a cop-out, a weak cover excuse for terrorist behavior. Anyone can come up with a story why they plan and act out evil deeds, there is always someone to blame if you look hard enough.

But you do not and will not ever fool me.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
[self-deleted. Not even worth bothering]

[edit on 10-10-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The heroes of Israel and others on this board .....

The Stern Gang

(1) Kidnapping
(2) Hangings
(3) Murder ( slaughtered British and Arabs alike. Men, Woman and Children )
(4) Bank Robberies where innocent stand buyers were killed.
(5) Collaborators with the Nazis
(6) Named "a criminal group of terrorists, by the United Nations Security Council

Given awards, medals and high positions within the Israeli military after they disbanded.

Make no mistake, those who support Israel secretly see nothing wrong with the above, and indeed encourage such actions by continuing to deny it ever happened. Just like Holocaust deniers they are sick and deluded. And they are dangerous.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Make no mistake, those who support Israel secretly see nothing wrong with the above, and indeed encourage such actions by continuing to deny it ever happened. Just like Holocaust deniers they are sick and deluded. And they are dangerous.

"... sick and deluded" Good phrase to remember.

You got an awful lot of hate. Better watch that blood pressure.

So what's your 'Final Solution' to the 'Jewish Problem'?

M

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join