It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1940 Nazi Germany=2009 Israel(photos)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

A nice, informative link...

It seems Israel is officially supporting turkey's claim of no genocide to win points with turkey and usa. You should realise that turkey is as close to an israeli ally as they will ever get. Its a "you rub my back and I rub yours" deal

Jordan and Saudi Arabia are lesser allies; basically anyone that supports the american *sphere of influence* also supports israel and vice versa. If your not with the usa then your with russia and we all know who they support.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Palm+Face= %%%% $FF, Your only trying to derail, and side step evidence provided.

reply to post by dooper

Hi d, You know more about that kind of stuff, and I realize it was only one video. Here's some more.

UN headquarters in Gaza hit by Israeli 'white phosphorus' shells
www.timesonline.co.uk...

The main UN compound in Gaza was left in flames today after being struck by Israeli artillery fire, and a spokesman said that the building had been hit by shells containing the incendiary agent white phosphorus.

The attack on the headquarters of the UN Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) came as Ban Ki Moon, the UN Secretary-General, arrived in Israel on a peace mission and plunged Israel's relations with the world body to a new low.

Mr Ban expressed his "strong protest and outrage" at the shelling and demanded an investigation, only to be told by apologetic Israeli leaders that their forces had been returning fire from within the UN compound.

UN accuses Israel of committing war crimes in Gaza
www.timesonline.co.uk...

This one has pictures, as the one above has video.

Rain of Fire: White Phosphorus in Gaza
www.hrw.org...
The above video is fairly dramatic, and should take care in watching.

I'd have to say to anyone watching, or looking at the above links they do contain a graphic nature.

dooper, the last link in the OP is to both the US, and Israeli Govt's crying, and screaming the sky is falling back 5 to 7 years ago. In most of the links the portrayal is "of an immediate nature"; as in next week is too late. Why do You think We are hearing the exact same thing regurgitated now? The articles could easily have the Govt. officials replaced with the ones in govt. now, and the dates changed. It seems the same ole same ole.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I dont see the comparison. These photos are selected journalism/ I could produce photos from America or Russia or Chile with exactly the same connotations.
It's just anti Jewish senitment which is what brought about the 1940's photos in the first place!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

My main position in presenting this information is to stop war. I do think many Peoples throughout the World are led down a "FEAR" alley, and told there is a boogie around every corner.

I don't blame anyone, but there is a time when the bystanders gain a degree of accountability by standing by without speaking up, and out. I could not imagine being those kids in the OP youtube video, or even Judge Goldstone.

For that matter many other's who are speaking out. The majority of World tension is perpetrated by the Elite; I would go so far as well over 90%. Imho, the average Person in the World just wants to eat, be happy, and live.

Who am I, or anyone for that matter to start pointing fingers, and saying, "That One!!! That one is evil!!!" I will never be able to do that; as I firmly believe Creation, and Nature.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I thought I had better mention. War crimes occur in every country to some degree. Thats what war is ...UGLY.
For those who'd defend all this, can anyone tell me of a nice war human friendly that has occurred where innocents didn't die and the human nature of armed forces didn't get out of control from time to time? Anyone???
Give the Palestinians the same firepower Israel has and they'd be even uglier! And lets not forget Israel once ruled in the land, between exiles, and had it taken off them by force too!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Exactly. If he wanted to be fair or impartial, he'd show pictures of dead Israelis killed by rockets, bombs on busses or cafes, or homicide bombings.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

The Dakotas were already mortgaged to China by Hitlery Clinton.

Prob gave away all the other blue states too.

Sancho- I usually agree with you but you are just plain wrong on this one.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Sancho, I know you to be very bright, very intuitive, very analytic, thus a bit of confusion for me.

Does anyone recall, right here on ATS, when week after week, Hamas was launching rockets indiscriminately at Israel?

Does anyone recall the Israelis, day after day, for weeks, warning Hamas to stop the launchings?

Does no one recall the threat of counterattacks?

Sancho, when you look at the films of the airbursts, several hundred feet above the ground, does it LOOK like that's the way to destroy targets? Most of the WP is burned out before it hits the ground.

WP burns hot and fast. Very fast. It's nothing like napalm that sticks and lingers.

One other thing, once the counterattack started, Israel had all kinds of assets in the air. The Israelis were the first to use UAV's, and their UAV's are so well built and so reliable, that Russia recently contracted to buy a bunch.

When you see through camera or with your eyes, a launch, that spot is marked and usually rapid counterfire is generated.

It doesn't matter if the initial launch is from a school, which is hard to differentiate from the sky, or a UN complex, or even a hospital or apartment building.

The target is marked and a battery of artillery or air assests will counterfire.

It's real hard to concentrate on your launching if you're also exposed to a bit of WP.

The trick is to not fire, and thus you don't get counterfire.

But if you're going to fire or lauch rockets, then do so away from hospitals, schools, UN buildings, etc.

UNLESS you mistakenly assume that no counterfire will be risked in fear that innocents may be inadvertently struck.

Or, maybe you just don't give a damn about your civilians, your schools, your hospitals, and so on.

To let attacks continue for weeks is to show a lack of resolve, and a lack of strength.

Come on. I'm launching rockets at your house, and they're raining into your yard.

You warn me for weeks to stop, or you will do what? Just let me continue?

You won't do that.

You've got better stuff than me, and to teach me a lesson, you're not going to respond directly in kind.

I respect a lot of your threads, and certainly your posts.

I only ask you to back off a moment, and analyze this approach from a standpoint of putting yourself in the other's shoes.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
One problem. The Jewish in 1940 Germany normally didn't commit suicide bombings or launch missles into civilian German neighborhoods.

But, seeing as there are more things different than the same between 1940 Germany and 2009 Israel, I'll just let you get on with your anti-Judaism.

Enjoy.

Yes, as a matter of fact, the Communist underground committed sabotage acts all through the war, and more before. And about half of them were Jewish in origin - ususally atheist activists. So unfortunately there was some truth in Hitler's speeches linking the two groups. They bombed trains and what you would call federal buildings and also used sharpshooters. When caught, they were tortured to death.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Im going out on a limb here but it has dawned on me.
Ahhh yes.... Adolph Frankenberger
Nazi vs Zionist...we will probably never know.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Whoa whoa whoa... now hold on just a second...

I'm sure there's a very good explanation for everything going on here... (sarcasm)

Seriously... look at yourselves... pathetic... both sides.

How's about you go there, scope out the place, THEN make your gal darned opinions?! The fact of the friggin' matter is: You're all basing yourselves on something someone else said at some point on some internet site that some guy put up. Where is the reliability??????????

Very, very intelligent. Hows about you deal with the crap close to home first, then start worrying about what others need/want/die for/etc. This is why we're so screwed up, everyone's attention is everywhere and so wide-spread that it's thinly covering all aspects of everything...

I got my own problems to worry about. Thanks for pissing me off with your pictures that could very well have been from Hollywood for all we/you know, you didn't take them did you?

I agree something screwed up is happening there, but even more screwed up things are happening everywhere else too, stuff that might even involve you, or your surroundings.

I don't trust ANYTHING that comes out of the middle-east... either side, unless I see it with my own eyes... and I don't plan on going anywhere close to there, ever.

Don't make me as being a careless bastard... I just think it's pointless to even debate anything like this topic, because NO ONE IS RIGHT.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Looking at the picture comparism made me immediately angry. Yes some of you are right, the Jewish didn't commit suicide attacks or sent rockets into civil area to kill innocent.

But as a german I was taught in school, that I have to feel ashamed what we did to the Jewish now 60 years back. I have to feel ashamed my whole life and no german citizen is allowed to ever forget what happened.

So in germany we've got this Jewish Council. They show up on TV and other media when they smell something anti jewish. Like the case about 3 or 4 years back when a football game was scheduled between the Israelian and German national team. Suddenly there was a big problem. One of our national players was holding an Iranian passport. Israel said, they wont let him into their country, except he throws away his Iranian passport and gets a german one. The football player refuses, he says he is a proud Iranian and has no intention to through his passport away for the football game.

Now the Jewish Council shows up in the media, screaming "This is an anti Jewish protest 60 years after the holocaust!!!". What?
Until today they show us germans the "moralic pointer" - reminding the holocaust at any possible occasion.

So back to the pictures, shouldn't THEY, yes especially THEY know it better? They want to teach others a lessons, but themselves they haven't learned anything.

Holger

[edit on 8.10.2009 by C64Warrior]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by ownbestenemy

"Does sending in suicide bombers into crowded city markets and cafes not also represent an oppression of the Israeli people? Should they then not respond and just take it? Oppression is a double edged sword that strikes at both sides."

Yeah, when you completely ignore the fact that the Palestinians behave this way because they have nothing left, because they live in the world's largest open-air prison.

Israel exists to crush throats for the UNITED STATES in the middle east. If you don't think so you have no concept why the US writes a blank check for Israel every year.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by pluckynoonez]

Can you explain why there was no open-air prison before the 2nd Intifada? Nobody wants to address this event, it's almost as if you don't believe it took place. It is a very significant event that explains why Palestinians are treated as badly as they are. It's not an excuse by any means but it does provide a context.

Why was there no documented ethnic cleansing before the year 2000? Why were Israelis and Palestinians living in relative peace between 1993-2000? Why was there no separation wall to divide Israelis and Palestinians before the early (20)00s?

[edit on 8/10/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

The following video outlines the rocket numbers per month prior to the ceasefire, and Israel admitting they did break the ceasefire; by killing 6 People inside of the Gaza prison. The rockets started to go again after the Israeli ceasefire, but slowed again due to the offer in the following video. Of note, there Gazans were at their prime months achieved at best 140 rockets, and not thousands; I am not condoning this, but only correcting the number.

The Following video shows that Hamas was willing to renegotiate the ceasefire, but Israel wouldn't have any part of it. The consensus is that should Israel had agreed that Hamas would have been voted out, but the attack solidified their hold over the Gazan People. So Israel helped to keep Hamas in power. They knew what other analysts knew; which is that an attack would solidify Hamas.......... So why do it?

reply to post by mindpurge

I would agree with You a 1,000,000% My point exactly. I have no doubt in the validity of the material; as I've seen no one bring any concrete evidence to rebuke it.

I have not claimed other's in the World are not guilty of the same thing. What I have shown is the current WAR RHETORIC being used to create once again Iran as the BOOGIE, is just that; the same ole' war rhetoric.

Look at the bottom link in the OP. Israel, and the USA have been painting Iran as the boogie for close to 10 years, but the sky has never fallen. Yet, they'd have You, and everyone else believe that for the last umpteen years. An agenda? Actually YES; one of the articles has a US Official outlining the "Row" of attacks, and how Iran, Syria, and Libya would all be next with Liberation campaigns, and replacement with Regimes.

The point in the OP was for People to wake up, and realize they have problems all over the World at home that should garner attention before anymore Elite caused, and not led wars.

They, the Elite will leave the actual "leading" of the wars to brave soldiers just following orders.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

You want to see the truth?

Pallywood

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Totally ignored in the search for linkage with Israel and the Nazis is the activities of man who the British appointed Arab representative for Palestine preceding Israel's statehood.

Muhammed Amin al-Husseini was the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. His Egyptian nephew became better known as Yasser Arafat.

Al-Husseini actually worked with the Nazis in Berlin during the War involved in Jewish extermination campaigns.

For those who require photos, there's one of him and Hitler together here, with a capsule biography:

www.palestinefacts.org...

al-Husseini consolidated his control over the Palestinian Arabs with a campaign of murder against Jews and non-compliant Arabs, the recruitment of armed militias, and the raising of funds from around the Muslim world using anti-Jewish propaganda.

In 1937 the Grand Mufti expressed his solidarity with Germany, asking the Nazi Third Reich to oppose establishment of a Jewish state, stop Jewish immigration to Palestine, and provide arms to the Arab population.

[...]

According to documentation from the Nuremberg and Eichmann trials, the Nazi Germany SS helped finance al-Husseini's efforts in the 1936-39 revolt in Palestine. Adolf Eichmann actually visited Palestine and met with al-Husseini at that time and subsequently maintained regular contact with him later in Berlin.

In 1940, al-Husseini requested the Axis powers to acknowledge the Arab right:

“... to settle the question of Jewish elements in Palestine and other Arab countries in accordance with the national and racial interests of the Arabs and along the lines similar to those used to solve the Jewish question in Germany and Italy.”

While in Baghdad, Syria al-Husseini aided the pro-Nazi revolt of 1941. He then spent the rest of World War II as Hitler's special guest in Berlin, advocating the extermination of Jews in radio broadcasts back to the Middle East and recruiting Balkan Muslims for infamous SS "mountain divisions" that tried to wipe out Jewish communities throughout the region.

At the Nuremberg Trials, Eichmann's deputy Dieter Wisliceny testified:

“The Mufti was one of the initiators of the systematic extermination of European Jewry and had been a collaborator and adviser of Eichmann and Himmler in the execution of this plan. ... He was one of Eichmann's best friends and had constantly incited him to accelerate the extermination measures. I heard him say, accompanied by Eichmann, he had visited incognito the gas chamber of Auschwitz.”

With the collapse of Nazi Germany in 1945, the Mufti moved to Egypt where he was received as a national hero. After the war al-Husseini was indicted by Yugoslavia for war crimes, but escaped prosecution.

[…]

al-Husseini was among the sponsors of the 1948 war against the new State of Israel.

[…]

His place as leader of the radical, nationalist Palestinian Arabs was taken by his nephew Mohammed Abdel-Raouf Arafat As Qudwa al-Hussaeini, better known as Yasser Arafat. In August 2002, Arafat gave an interview in which he referred to "our hero al-Husseini" as a symbol of Palestinian Arab resistance.

M

[edit on 8-10-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Excellent thread indeed. And that is the truth. These pics make me feel sick though.

Nowadays it's already a "crime" to criticize war crimes and crimes against humanity that israelis do. For example, when you ask that why did that sniper had to shoot that harmless little girl who was crying and looking for shelter, you are a nazi and jew hater. Nothing that israelis do can't be questioned.

what I am talking about here are my personal experiences which I don't want to describe in details. Based on those, I hope that this new nazi regime is soon gone and they stop that terror what they are causing to those people of the area who lived there before israelis came and claimed that land to be israel.

This just my opinion, nothing against the inviduals and nothing against jewish people. But yes, I don't like the way nazi germany was and I don't like the way "nazi" israel is. ..Maybe someone in this forum tells me I'm the Adolf himself now when I'm making a comment like this.

And if you do so, you're free to let me know your opinion.

Like I said, I have nothing against inviduals, but I have alot against killing innocent children, women and men. And no, few thrown rocks or small fire crackers are not an excuse to kill thousands and put alot more to prisons and concentration camps of their own.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
sanchoearlyjones, I'm guessing you missed my post or simply ignored it because it has some information that challenges your comparisons of the two situations. In case you did miss it, here it is again:

The major difference between the two situations - which is not shown in those pictures - is events which lead to those scenarios. Israelis do not treat the Palestinians so badly because they owned businesses, ran the banks, had duel-loyalties or because they were Palestinians. They treat them like this because there was a time when terrorist attacks against Israeli civilians on Israeli soil was at an all-time high. Shopping malls, discos, restaurants, festival celebrations, buses were all targeted by Palestinian terrorist cells. These places never used to have security personal surrounding them and never to the extent that they do now.

Ever heard of the 2nd Intifada or Al-Aqsa Intifada? If you have not, I strongly suggest you research those events because they have a very large bearing on the current sorry situation in the Middle East. This does not excuse Israel for the inhumane way they treat Palestinians, but it does provide some context as to why things are how they are. The only realistic way for peace to be achieved is through a Two state solution. An independent sovereign Palestine alongside Israel. Jerusalem will have to be divided between them. That is something both sides will have to accept.

Do you know about the events of the 2nd Intifada (Al-Aqsa Intifada)? Or does history only exist from a point where Israel is the aggressive monster that wants to murder and destroy Palestinians?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

blimey, or should i say bejeezers, you are likening the acts of the english from the 1600 to the 1800s to israels actions of today?, says it all doesnt it.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

the pallywood theory works only as long as you dont have friends stationed at UN post that are being carped bombed by the IDF , they called several times to the IDF´s in charge of the bombing and explained that they where targeting UN posts after three attempts of trying to convice IDF that where targeting UN and not "the enemy" my friend who was stationed there got hit by a shell and died under the ruble of the post.

peace be with him

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join