It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1940 Nazi Germany=2009 Israel(photos)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
You really want me to come up with a solution to deal with religious fanatics ?

(1) Full disclosure education for everybody. The Good , the Bad and the Ugly of all sides. Being ashamed of your countries past actions is only part of the journey to becoming a better country and person.

(2) The teaching that one race is chosen by God over another needs to stop, as that can only but create future suffering, conflict and resentfulness. The belief in an Aryan brotherhood should have taught the world by now that only evil can come of it..

Note : The above can actually apply to at least a dozen other countries I know of, U.S. U.K. , Japan, China , Russia etc...

The Israel Issue....

Once it has been established that God did not promise the land to one people, but the Jewish population does indeed need a home, a final settled border agreed to by the U.N. should be placed, and a 2 state solution is created. A " green zone " is then patrolled by peacekeepers and all water and other natural resources are strictly controlled by the U.N. for a period of 10 years. Hezbollah needs to disband and commit to the 2 state solution. Israel should have no continued say over sanctions.

All Arabs wishing to stay in Israel need to become sworn members of that state or get out. It is unethical to earn your living off a people you claim you hate.

Any aggression from either side should result in sanctions for the offending side, voted on by the U.N. If an assault eg.. a rocket or plane enters U.N. controlled airspace it will be deemed an act of war upon the U.N. and dealt with as such.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

" You got an awful lot of hate "

If you mean I have an awfull lot of motivation to speak out about evil when I see it , then yes, I certainly do. I have faced it often enough to know it can be beaten.

Just not by people like you.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

So anyone who speaks out about Israel is German ?

I suppose simple is simple does. You prove my point for me perfectly, thankyou I could not have done it without you.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth

I suppose simple is simple does. You prove my point for me perfectly, thankyou I could not have done it without you.

I think Germans are great. Very smart folks. I don't think you're German.

What does one say about people who hate Israel, say they're "Evil"but for some reason have an encyclopaedic knowledge of Jewish history? Obsessive, maybe?

Can't think of the right word at at the moment.

M

[edit on 10-10-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

No I have an interest in not letting History repeat like everybody here, and I do think it is important to identify evil correctly rather than misguided principles . So I study not just the who's and when's, but the whys of human behavior. As I do not believe lessons can be learnt from hiding the truth, no matter how embarrassing it might be.

I prefer British colonial history myself because I think it is the epitome of arrogance and globally widespread. I just think the Israeli case is special because of the " abused becomes the abuser " factor.

Remember the devils only power is deception, deny ignorance.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

I addressed the Stern Gang and assassination of Lord Moyne and provided links. But you just ignore it in favour of pontificating. As a refresher, Moyne was instrumental in preventing millions of Jews from escaping Nazi controlled Eastern Europe as part of a placation agenda by the British.
Jews in the British Palestine Mandate were desperate to save millions of lives, he refused to open the doors to sanctuary in British Mandated Palestine.

But understanding actual history, observing events form more than one perspective, is not your approach. Self-righteous judgements are.

Where is your justification for something like the Palestinian slaughter of Israeli athletes at the 1972 Munich Olympics? Or a thousand other attempts to kill innocent people?

M

[edit on 9-10-2009 by mmiichael]

A bodycount of the Munich "massacre":

- Eleven Israeli's in Munich.
- Five Palestinians in Munich.
- Up to on hundred palestinians during "operation spring of youth".
- Two Israelis during "operation spring of youth".
- Roughly 30 Palestinians during "operation wrath of god".

And still you feel that there has not been any justice served?

Lets see..... 130 Palestinians / 13 Israelis = 10 Palestinians per 1 Israeli.....

Does this reflect the numbers of Israelis vs Palestinians during "operation cast lead" aswell?
Does this reflect how much an Israeli is "worth" vs a Palestinian in Israeli eyes?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
reply to post by Starwatcher

In one post you justify German anti-Semitism and justify suicide attacks against Jews.

Joseph Goebels would have been proud of you.

Anyone who falls for this piece of Jihadist propaganda and believes there is any reasonable comparison between 1940s Germany and Israel knows NOTHING about either subject.

When the Israelites left the Middle East for parts unknown, for whatever reason, during what era or whenever they left----- They became guests in the established non Jewish places.They were accepted and nourished by them. History undeniably records their political infiltrative tactics in Spain, France, Germany and Russia.
And more recently in North America, South America, Mexico, South Africa and Australia to name a few locations,
They some how manifested themselves into a separate (race) to boot during this phenomenal process.
There is a normal genetic mix of blood amongst most of the world populations. Most likely what binds them as the White race. China mostly for geographical reasons has remained genetically inbred and indifferent to the rest of the world.Then there are those that have CHOSEN not to breed out of their culture or their (race) in a intentional act of separation.
Most of those Jewish folks that were left behind in Germany and Russian as the affluent amongst them fled were the casualties of German Marxists and then Russian Bolsheviks. Basically one in the same. These people were BOMBING TERRORISTS of a invading nature. The name changes as the borders are crossed. IMO the tragedies of 911 and the two current wars are an extension of that arrogance.
To cry FOUL this day, and age is just another Marxist tactic.
The Jewish folks that have found peace and happiness in the embrace of their adoptive homelands by and large reject the arrogance of Israel. The elite are few but the people are many.
No country or people will tolerate an invading iron fist. What goes around comes around.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

No I have an interest in not letting History repeat like everybody here, and I do think it is important to identify evil correctly rather than misguided principles . So I study not just the who's and when's, but the whys of human behavior. As I do not believe lessons can be learnt from hiding the truth, no matter how embarrassing it might be.

I prefer British colonial history myself because I think it is the epitome of arrogance and globally widespread. I just think the Israeli case is special because of the " abused becomes the abuser " factor.

Remember the devils only power is deception, deny ignorance.

Well said.
If there were less or no Zionist aggression at the present--
Just imagine what a more pleasant world it would be.
Our family members could return from war walking --instead of in body bags.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

I think Germans are great. Very smart folks. I don't think you're German.

What does one say about people who hate Israel, say they're "Evil"but for some reason have an encyclopaedic knowledge of Jewish history? Obsessive, maybe?

Can't think of the right word at at the moment.

M

As for myself Mikey, hate is a word used by the propagandist.
The words you are looking for are HONEST, TRUTHFULL. Non BULL#%it
No wonder you can't find them. They are not in your teachings.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You really want me to come up with a solution to deal with religious fanatics ?

(1) Full disclosure education for everybody. The Good , the Bad and the Ugly of all sides. Being ashamed of your countries past actions is only part of the journey to becoming a better country and person.

Compared to what imperial european nations did the last 4-5 centuries and what the usa and russia did in the 20th-21st centuries I don't think israelis have much to be ashamed of.

Also from your own analogy germans should all go and commit suicide since they are full of remorse.

(2) The teaching that one race is chosen by God over another needs to stop, as that can only but create future suffering, conflict and resentfulness. The belief in an Aryan brotherhood should have taught the world by now that only evil can come of it..

Note : The above can actually apply to at least a dozen other countries I know of, U.S. U.K. , Japan, China , Russia etc...

I agree but preconceived notions are hard to break!

Once it has been established that God did not promise the land to one people, but the Jewish population does indeed need a home, a final settled border agreed to by the U.N. should be placed, and a 2 state solution is created. A " green zone " is then patrolled by peacekeepers and all water and other natural resources are strictly controlled by the U.N. for a period of 10 years. Hezbollah needs to disband and commit to the 2 state solution. Israel should have no continued say over sanctions.

All Arabs wishing to stay in Israel need to become sworn members of that state or get out. It is unethical to earn your living off a people you claim you hate.

Any aggression from either side should result in sanctions for the offending side, voted on by the U.N. If an assault eg.. a rocket or plane enters U.N. controlled airspace it will be deemed an act of war upon the U.N. and dealt with as such.

The same UN that puts sanctions on any nation not willing to accept corrupt usa/european foreign policy?

The same UN that supports private central banks throughout the entire globe? And as an extension, the ultra-corrupt world bank and IMF?

The same UN that fails to stop wars from taking places and even fails to provide relief to starving, displaced families?

You really trust the UN?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
The point? I am warning of a war set up by the NWO based off using the sacrificial lamb of Israel, and her People as BATE, in order to usher in their new, and improved, but seriously flawed, and skewed "Golden Age".

In other words Your site is written by a cult that preys for war, or more precisely Armageddon; which is the battle on the hills over, and into Jerusalem. Those freaks actually prey for the war to come soon, and for much destruction; as they "think" they'll be "raptured" up to Heaven; so as to not deal with the strife. Your source is disgusting

Bingo! You hit the jackpot!!!

Israel is not the problem neither is iran, iraq, syria or any other middle eastern nation. The real problem is that everyone is getting involved there for their own selfish reasons and forming cliques...

Sooner or later everyone belonging to a clique(Russia/China from the east and USA/Europe from the west) will use a very small crisses in the middle east as an excuse to settle old scores.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
The same UN that puts sanctions on any nation not willing to accept corrupt usa/european foreign policy?

The same UN that supports private central banks throughout the entire globe? And as an extension, the ultra-corrupt world bank and IMF?

The same UN that fails to stop wars from taking places and even fails to provide relief to starving, displaced families?

You really trust the UN?

The UN has repeatedly demonstrated it's severe conflicts of interest in applying the same standards to every member country. The Human Rights Council has shown itself to be be a farce, often with advisory participants who are guilty of the worst human rights violations.

The most appalling example of corruption, largely ignored, the scandal of UN head Koffi Annan's involvement with the corrupt siphoning of oil from Iraq in it's oil-for-food program through a company run by his son.

The UN virtually condoned mass murder, blindly silent for years to the ongoing genocide by the Sudanese government that resulted in the deaths of well over a quarter million people.

Not lost to all observing is there are 57 predominantly Muslim country members of the UN, and that there is focus on examining violations is the lone Jewish state, while the government sanctioned abuses in the Muslim world are given a pass.

On the recent politically motivated investigation the UN applied to Gaza:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

The group was eager to find or manufacture "evidence" to support what the Human Rights Council itself had directed them to find, namely that Israel committed "grave violations of human rights in the occupied Palestinian Territory, particularly due to the recent Israeli military attacks against the occupied Gaza Strip." This conclusion too was reached before any investigation.

[…]

No wonder so many nations that are dedicated to human rights -- such as Switzerland, Canada, Japan, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands -- refused to go along with the politically-motivated witch hunt. They should also refuse to accept the politically motivated, entirely pre-ordained conclusions of the biased report.

As I wrote before the "Kangaroo Court investigation" began:

“The UN Human Rights Council is a scandal. [It has] a long history of singling out Israel for condemnation and of ignoring real human rights abusers by the world's worst offenders, several of which dominate the Human Rights Council and it predecessor.”

As Hudson Institute scholar Anne Bayefsky recently noted:

”The Council has adopted more resolutions and decisions condemning Israel than all the other 191 U.N. member states combined.... The more time the Council spends demonizing Israel, the less likely it becomes that it will ever get around to condemning genocide in Sudan, female slavery in Saudi Arabia, or torture in Egypt.”

The very idea of the UN Council conducting an "independent" or objective investigation of Israel is preposterous.

A careful reading of the official media summary -- the widely quoted press release -- of the report itself reveals the bias of its members and discredits the entire enterprise.

The summary never criticizes Hamas. It downplays the rockets deliberately fired by Hamas at Israeli civilian targets in Sderot and other towns and cities, blaming them on generic "Palestinian armed groups." It faults Israel more than Hamas for using human shields. It cites the admission of Hamas leader Fathi Hammad, who boasted that:

“For the Palestinian people, death has become an industry, at which women excel, and so do all the people living on this land. The elderly excel at this, and so do the mujahideen and the children. This is why they have formed humans shields of the women, the children, the elderly, and the mujahideen, in order to challenge the Zionist bombing machine. It is as if they were saying to the Zionist enemy: "We desire death like you desire life."

But it concluded that "it does not consider [this admission] to constitute evidence..." It ignored videos, which constitute hard evidence, that clearly show Palestinian terrorists firing rockets from civilian areas, including schools. This was part of a pattern of ignoring evidence that undercut its pre-determined conclusions and exaggerating -- sometimes manufacturing -- evidence that supported it.

M

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

A common sentiment after the war was that if the British were forced to leave cede control of the region and immigration, more Jews could seek salvation. By your reading these people were irredeemable thugs. You're call and you're welcome to it.

Wow, what You just wrote is the same excuse being used today!!! Wow, You just wrote it is alright because of "suffering" the Zionist State of Israel can kill, and steal Peoples lands because of what happened to the Jews during WW 2; Your right, no one else died in the war

m, I hate to break it to You, but bring the more credible sources instead of the crap sandwich You tried to feed People.

Of note the Palestinians are Semitic; I've noticed Your posts, as well as the site You referenced pawning them off on being Arab.

Of note, the site that was referenced in mmiichel's post was from Christian Zionism............... Don't worry according to the site, it is the "true" source of information; all other sources spin it

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

The issue is not if israel is a "legal" or "illegal" nation! There is no such thing as legal and illegal. To the winner goes all the spoils of war.

Israel "defeated" Palestine, actually bought their land, and as such the palestinians need to accept this and move on. Accepting and dealing with defeat is much preferable than perpetuating a conflict on and on because it stops suffering and allows for real progress.

They even gave palestinians a good portion of their own land when they didn't have to. Does this not count at all? And what the hell does the holocaust of ww2 have to do with modern day israel? There are very few, if any, similarities...give it a rest already!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

The issue is not if israel is a "legal" or "illegal" nation! There is no such thing as legal and illegal. To the winner goes all the spoils of war.

If there is no such thing as legal or illegal, then there is no such thing as win or defeat either.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
When the Israelites left the Middle East for parts unknown, for whatever reason, during what era or whenever they left-----

That's called the Jewish Diaspora, it occurred when the Romans walked over to the Middle East.

They became guests in the established non Jewish places.

The Jewish place back then is where the current Israel and Palestinian Authority stands. Point proven. Owners of land before the armies of Islam swept in.

They were accepted and nourished by them. History undeniably records their political infiltrative tactics in Spain, France, Germany and Russia.
And more recently in North America, South America, Mexico, South Africa and Australia to name a few locations,
They some how manifested themselves into a separate (race) to boot during this phenomenal process.

That's generally what happens when you become part of another country. Hence why in the US there are African Americans, and black politicians.

There is a normal genetic mix of blood amongst most of the world populations. Most likely what binds them as the White race.

European Jews have a higher incidence of genetic conditions and health problems. It varies with people. African Americans have a higher chance of hypertension. Asians have a higher chance of optical problems. Yadda yadda yadda.

China mostly for geographical reasons has remained genetically inbred and indifferent to the rest of the world.

The vast number of ethnicities in China refutes that claim.
Han Chinese, Buyi, Dong, Hui, Korean, Manchu, Miao, Mongol, Tibetan, etc.
Yeah, really inbred ethnic gene pool.

Then there are those that have CHOSEN not to breed out of their culture or their (race) in a intentional act of separation.

Oh ye of little knowledge. That is the Druze, Pakistanis, the fact that Muslim women can only marry Muslim men, and many tribes in South America and Africa. And Jews have married other cultures, hence why Indian Jews look Indian but have ancestry back to Persian Jews who arrived in India.

Most of those Jewish folks that were left behind in Germany and Russian as the affluent amongst them fled were the casualties of German Marxists and then Russian Bolsheviks. Basically one in the same. These people were BOMBING TERRORISTS of a invading nature. The name changes as the borders are crossed. IMO the tragedies of 911 and the two current wars are an extension of that arrogance.
To cry FOUL this day, and age is just another Marxist tactic.
The Jewish folks that have found peace and happiness in the embrace of their adoptive homelands by and large reject the arrogance of Israel. The elite are few but the people are many.

You could've simplified that a lot.

No country or people will tolerate an invading iron fist. What goes around comes around.

So what you're saying is that if a group of people in a country feel threatened that some motivated invaders are coming in, that they should do whatever is necessary? And with that, you just justified anything and everything the Israeli Defense Force since the Arabs invaded the land of Israel many years ago. What goes around comes around indeed.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Israel is by far the most racist country on the planet today. Which I suppose would be natural for a country created artificially and filled with people of one single race/religion, especially with the surrounding circumstances. Such an angry country.

I agree: Israel is today's equivalent of Nazi Germany. Along with the US, and UK and Australia are at least about the equivalent of fascist Italy if not worse. We are all a very oppressive and militaristic lot of countries, and if we get into war with Russia, China, Iran, etc., I honestly hope THEY win. Just to overthrow the leaders I despise so much in the US and abroad.

It's a sign of the times that you can't say anything bad about Israel without the knee-jerk reaction of "you're just racist." To those people, no, we're not racist; you're just incredibly stupid, and brainwashed to support people we should have nothing to do with. Yet we give them nuclear technology and everything else. This is all just big business as usual. I say put Israel on a leash. Sanction them like we sanctioned Iraq and Iran. Make the Israelis and Palestinians both dismount their entire militaries and make the UN keep peace. That way we have one less racist, foaming-at-the-mouth country to have to constantly whip back into decency with common sense.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

If there is no such thing as legal or illegal, then there is no such thing as win or defeat either.

Care to explain your reasoning or you just gonna through a one-liner and hope it sticks?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
"Israel does not wideley disseminate on the Web pictures of it's murdered citizens to attract Western sympathy. They do not try to equate Palestinian terrorism, shelling and bombing with Nazi genocide."

Could that be because there are so few pictures of Israeli women and children peering through barb wire fences? Difficult to do without pictures of Palestinian soldiers pointing rifles at Israeli citizens while they "check their papers" or a dozen Palestinian soldiers arresting a terrified 10-year-old Israeli boy. Do you suppose it could be the non-existence of such photos that accounts for the lack of comparison of the Palestinians to Nazis?
I have always wondered why Israel does not show the degrading treatment their women are receiving at Palestinian checkpoints. I understand the Israeli's wish to maintain their dignity but the photos showing the Palestinian soldiers beating helpless Israeli men desiring only to get to school or work should be posted so the world knows about the horrors being committed by these Arab invaders.
Pictures of the aid ships sitting out at sea or the aid convoys stuck at the borders because the Palestinians will not let them pass to help out the poor suffering Israelis should be posted. Let's let them know this is a two way street. Is there a video of a Palestinian officer emptying his gun in an 11-year-old Israeli girl's face? Please, by all means post it. Let's expose these barbarians. What? Those are Israelis with the guns in those pics? Oops. Never mind.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join