It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1940 Nazi Germany=2009 Israel(photos)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

The trouble was that every other country in the Middle East was created directly after WWI - the League of Nations cherry picked the tribal leaders who they thought would be most amenable and gave them huge swathes of territory to do as they please in.

Transjordan and Palestine were contentious, because the Hashemites laid claim to the entire region, but there was a sizeable population of Jews in Palestine who didn't really fancy living in Dhimmi status under Muslim rule, particularly since they were effectively autonomous anyway.

So a decision on how to draw the boundaries and territory was deferred and the Brits were given the job of governing the place until an agreement could be made.

The British Mandate expired (in 1948 I think) and the British withdrew, and the Jews drew their borders. Within 2 days Jordan, Egypt, Syria and Iraq tried to invade to kick the Jews out, and that conflict has never really been resolved.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu

There is no ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians. If there were, there wouldn't be any Palestinians.

Bravo!

Are you sir serious, or are you just pretending? That is the biggest hogwash you spewed in this thread so far.

Let me demonstrate why. By your logic, there has never been ethnic cleansing of the Jews in Nazi-occupied territories. Otherwise, there wouldn't be any. Are you denying the holocaust, you anti-semite?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
The Following video shows that Hamas was willing to renegotiate the ceasefire, but Israel wouldn't have any part of it. The consensus is that should Israel had agreed that Hamas would have been voted out, but the attack solidified their hold over the Gazan People. So Israel helped to keep Hamas in power. They knew what other analysts knew; which is that an attack would solidify Hamas.......... So why do it?

Are you saying israel wants hamas to stay in power so they can solidify their control of gaza
My friend that is an incredibly twisted point of view and I cannot help but to disagree with you.

Hamas does not want peace with israel and they have already admitted so many times. The fact that hamas won the elections is very unfortunate for gaza, palestine and israel. Fanatics of any kind are bad!

Look at the bottom link in the OP. Israel, and the USA have been painting Iran as the boogie for close to 10 years, but the sky has never fallen. Yet, they'd have You, and everyone else believe that for the last umpteen years. An agenda? Actually YES; one of the articles has a US Official outlining the "Row" of attacks, and how Iran, Syria, and Libya would all be next with Liberation campaigns, and replacement with Regimes.

Ok I think should inject my opinion here-

The usa does not hate iran but israel does. Usa wants total supremacy of the middle east for many reasons. They and europe need all the oil they can get while israel's chief objective is national security.

Europe/USA/Israel all want to attack iran, each for their own reason(s), so in the end we have a marriage of convience. I don't think i can simply things more because indeed world affairs are very complex, at least on the surface.

On the otherhand china and russia are playing their own game as well by helping iran, syria and palestine. So what do we have? A huge chess game with everybody getting involved in an already immensely troubled area that can boil over at any point and start WW3!

In the end we have everybody The point in the OP was for People to wake up, and realize they have problems all over the World at home that should garner attention before anymore Elite caused, and not led wars.

They, the Elite will leave the actual "leading" of the wars to brave soldiers just following orders.

I have no doubt the illuminati nwo is behind everything but what can anybody do to stop these madmen? These people are bent on population reduction and facism.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Christians weren't murdered during WWII because they were Christians. Jews were because they were Jewish. Not a tough concept to understand.

Jehovah's Witnesses were rounded up with purple triangles in the camps, and many of them were murdered. Why? Because of their Christian faith. If you were a JW, you would automatically go to prison/camp. They were hunted down. They were neutral and did not take up arms.

Unlike others though they did have a choice - they could be freed if they renounced their faith. Hardly any did though.

Of course Israel has charges against them. The UN is a very anti-Semitic organization.

No doubt that's why many Jewish power figures endorsed the creation and the support of the UN and still do. In many respects the UN is a circus theatre, and so are many of its organizations.

I'm still not sure what denying the Holocaust has to do with allowing a state sponsor of terror who is actively contributing to the deaths of Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan to have nuclear weapons.

Actually, it's the Americans that are contributing to the deaths of Americans in Iraq, Afghanistan, and not just the deaths of Americans, but of hundreds of thousands, even millions of Iraqis and Afghanis.

Iran has complied with inspections, and is free to pursue nuclear energy for power.

Israel has not complied with any UN inspections. Because it is far too convenient to label such attempts as anti-jewish or anti-semitic and get out of inspections rather than allow them.

It's a miracle, really, that the report from the jewish South African judge surfaced.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You mean the Palestinians who blow up their schools and hospitals, then say Israel did it? Or, the Palestinians using human shields in schools and hospitals, and using those locations to launch rockets?

Don't accuse the people of Palestine of what the militants are doing. In the same way that nobody is accusing all Jewish people or all Israelis just because their leaders (or army or militants) are involved in war crimes.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

It can also mean murder of a population within a region. Perhaps solely relying on UN definitions isn't the brightest course of action.
I should hope Israel is guilty of that. They are an ally- our only ally in the region. If the US were attacked on a daily basis from Canada, I would demand the US government take harsh measures to stop the attacks.

I am from Canada. If we were to attack you, you better believe it would be for a damn good reason. And before you support your country's war against us, you better learn of the reasons why we'd be attacking you. I'd hope you wouldn't support such action in ignorance.

More appropriately, our attacks would probably be interpreted as acts of "terrorism", since in terms of power we are very small and insignificant and the only way for us to be heard would be through small-scale acts.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor

If you spent half the time you spend posting this BS and frothing at the mouth about Israel and actually started thinking independently about how to actually help these people you might get somewhere.

Perhaps the "delusional" and "ridiculous" applies more to you than to the people you are speaking to. Did you ever attempt to learn the terms of peace that Palestine is seeking and the terms of peace that Israel is seeking? Do you ever, I mean, EVER see any sort of truce coming out of their demands? I would love for you to explain on how we can help those people.

If we can't help them come to peaceful agreements now, perhaps we can help the people that suffer. I know. Why don't we send them first aid? Oh that's right! Because it's blocked and nothing gets delivered to Gaza.

Sheesh, do you ever come out of your hole in the ground? I don't say this disrespectfully, I say this because there is no better way to describe your stance.

If you want Israel to change, it's Israelis you need to convince, and comparing people descended from Holocaust survivors to Nazis is not the way to do it. It just makes people think you're bigots.

Actually, you bring up some interesting points. First, the Jews who survived the Holocaust are by no means the majority that now formed the state of Israel. They were quite a small number compared to the total number of Jews.

Second, why is it that their state is implementing some of the same tactics as employed by the Nazis? I would hope that those survivors would not inflict the atrocities they suffered on others, or even support their leaders who do.

Third, a lot of Jewish people in Israel do not support the atrocities against Gaza. But in the same way as Americans standing up against bailouts accomplished nothing, those voices are not heard.

The changes that are needed are not realistic, not in this world anyway. The conflicts between Israelis and Palestinians stretches THOUSANDS of years. They have not been fixed, nor are they likely to be fixed soon. It's very deep, it's ingrained, both sides are stubborn, both sides are unwilling to compromise and both demand too much.

In fact, peace worldwide is not achievable. The only way it can come the closest, and only for a short period of time, and only relative, is if the entire world becomes a united tyranny.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
Israel was set up by criminal thugs ( the Stern Gang ) and it still is run by criminal thugs. Remember these guys killed the British ambassador for speaking out about the atrocities committed by the " early settlers" on the disarmed population. Using ships meant for food supplies to import guns from Europe instead. The first terrorists actions in the region was by Jewish settlers, not by the Palestinians. They can never change that history, and because of that I will never support their right to defend themselves. If one day they wish to address this then my opinion will change. But to deny or ignore it puts them right up there with Holocaust deniers.

So he who throws the first punch is always the most guilty?

Whatever happened to "unless you know the full context of the disagreement it is silly to pick sides"?

Jews are not a recent arrival to the land of israel/palestine. They have been rooted there for more than 2 eons before dispersing throughout the globe.

I think they had the right to officially reclaim the land that was once theirs and they also have the right to defend themselves from any enemy. The fact that they had to displace a lot of palestinians in the process, is of course unfortunate, but history is written by the bold and/or powerful.

Don't like my opinion(s)? Tough #!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalph
I'd hope you wouldn't support such action in ignorance.

That's a good defintion of about 90% of this thread. Anyone who defends Palestinian gov't or Israeli gov't actions that kill civilians, murder children, and cause misery on this scale has to be ignorant of the facts. That, or hopelessly selfish.

There was a quote from a couple of pages ago that said "Wars involve fatalities. When people die, they are often laid out in a row awaiting processing."

I'm sorry, what is that meant to say? That we should accept it? That it's not a big deal? Are you for real?

Why are we even talking about these theocratic morons? Obviously nobody on either side of the conflict has the maturity to be trusted with leadership.

When you find yourself arguing over which side's atrocities is worse, it's time to walk away from the conversation.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

I have no doubt everyone involved has staged different events; the film You presented for "debunking" was all CHOPPED up.

Now see, I did concede that some stuff can be doctored, but what You
presented was a BOGUS video. At least the photos in the OP were only compared to surprisingly similar WW 2 photos.

reply to post by mmiichael

I found that a very interesting read. The point of this thread is the Open Air Prison called Gaza in the current day. What is going on there is wrong. What is also wrong is the lead up to WW 3, and how the perpetrators are selling their respective Peoples down the ole' Sacrificial Lamb Highway.
Lehi (group)
en.wikipedia.org...

Its goal was to forcibly evict the British authorities from Palestine, allowing unrestricted immigration of Jews and the formation of a Jewish state. It was initially called the National Military Organization in Israel.[2] The British called it the Stern Gang, after its founder, Avraham Stern.[3] The smallest and most radical of Mandatory Palestine's three Zionist paramilitary groups (Haganah, Irgun, and Lehi), the group never had more than a few hundred members. Lehi split from the Irgun in 1940 and by 1948 was identified with both religious Zionism (although most members were not Orthodox Jews) and left-wing nationalism (despite most members wanting to remain politically unaligned.[4][5] It carried out the November 1944 assassination in Cairo of Lord Moyne, along with other attacks on the British authorities and Palestinian Arabs. It was described as a terrorist organization by the British authorities[6] and was banned by the newly-formed Israeli government under an anti-terrorism law passed three days after the group's September 1948 assassination of the UN mediator Folke Bernadotte.[7] The United Nations Security Council called the assassins "a criminal group of terrorists,"[8] and Lehi was similarly condemned by the subsequent United Nations mediator Ralph Bunche[9]. Israel granted a general amnesty to Lehi members on 14 February 1949. In 1980 the group was honored by the institution of the Lehi ribbon, a military decoration awarded "for military service towards the establishment of the State of Israel" .[10] Future Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Shamir was among its leaders.

Direct TERRORISM by Israeli Terrorist's to the Allied British Forces. It was openly condemned by the new Israeli Government, but later rewarded. Israeli Terrorism=HEROES.......OMG

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
Best part is, timewave zero also correlates it! now i am not happy about this, but the evidence that is was inevitable makes it a little easier to cope with.

Very interesting thought.
So what happens soon if history does indeed repeat itself is that the palestinians are liberated from the nazis...but by whom this time?

This would sure be a great thing to see.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It is not a violation of international law to use white phosphorus against civilians in low burst artillery shells, it is against international law to use it against civilians period. If we are discussing high burst, low burst, out in back behind the barn burst, to destroy, to distract, to write our names in the snow, does not matter. It is against international law to use it against civilians period. You are not arguing that it was used, you are trying to pretend that its use was acceptable.
Also, wasn't there a complaint by UN personnel that the white phosphorus had burnt up a warehouse full of relief food? But gosh golly gee, I thought you said it was too high to cause any damage. I yam so confused.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The point you make is exactly why I don't buy into your arguments. Understanding the force and power of the Israel propaganda machine, I find it hard to believe that photos of rows of dead Israeli children exist but that no one has posted them to demonstrate the brutality of their Arab enemies. The failure to post such photos anywhere simply convinces me they do not exist. Likewise the inability of the Israeli news media to fail to produce a single video of Arabs using human shields causes me to view that as simply more propaganda.
The bulk of the world knows Israel will use whatever it can as propaganda to get the world to see this conflict through their eyes. So where are these pictures?
Could it be that a photo of a single adult being rushed to an ambulance just doesn't seem to have the same impact as clusters of dead Arab children? Where is your news media? After years of claims that it is the Arabs who are barbarians it should be easy to drown the world in images of the atrocities they have committed. Show me pics from this year or last. Feel free to horrify me with the grisly scenes of these horrible rocket attacks. Please, spare me the exploded bus from ten years ago. Show me the horrors that inspired 'Operation Cast Lead'. You claim I am ignorant so educate me.
Insofar as their refusal to stop attacking Israel, the one photo I saw of an Arab terrorist with a star of david around his neck makes me wonder if the attacks against Israel are not being launched by Mossad agents simply to provide justification for attacks on Arab communities when desired.
What good will it do Palestinians to cease fire if Mossad agents dressed as Arabs launch harmless missiles into Israeli territory followed by Israeli tanks and soldiers once more invading their homes using those Mossad launched missiles as an excuse.
Israel does not want peace. It wants Arab land. If the Arabs will not attack them to provoke a response they will just manufacture an alleged attack. They are masters of the false flag ops. If these attacks are as you describe them, then post the pics. Show me the rows of dead Israeli children. Show me the Palestinians firing on Israeli troops as they force young Arab children out in front of them. Show me the block after block of city reduced to rubble by Palestinian rockets. While I hear a great deal about them no one seems to be able to catch them on film.
For myself I tend to assume some type of paranormal event could account for this (sort of like cameras jamming when Nessie makes an appearance) or it is propaganda. Hmmmm. Which seems more likely, more realistic?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Gosh golly gee! What a brilliant argument. Let's leave the issue to those who are actually there and can see what is going on. Don't we have better things, closer to home to worry about? Getting a good parking spot, preventing graffiti at the mall, raising money for new school football uniforms, etc.
Let us leave the debate about the middle east to those actually there. So let the whole world, France, Germany, all of Europe, the USA, everyone in fact except the Palestinians and the Israelis, please turn around and pay no attention to what is happening there. If children are being murdered, if genocide is being committed, let's let them handle it.
Strange few Israelis would attempt to claim it was right for the world to ignore the holocaust and leave it to the Nazi's and Jews to sort out though I'm sure the Nazis would have approved of that idea. And I guess the question of whether or not Israel is committing genocide upon the Palestinian population should be left up to the Israelis and Palestinians too. Why do I suspect that is a position most zionist would agree to? Yet the Palestinians are begging the world to take notice. But I guess their opinion doesn't count.
So come on everybody. Let's butt out. If a race is being exterminated, If children and civilians are being murdered, hey, it's not our neighborhoods so let's all mind our own business. Is this what you are suggesting? What then do you believe the purpose of this forum to be?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azuredrake

...no, they don't really.

Photo comparison without words to indicate what's happening in them fully is a propagandist's best weapon.

I will help you. In the photos in the left column, people are oppressed. In the photos in the right column, people are oppressed.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalph
I will help you. In the photos in the left column, people are oppressed. In the photos in the right column, people are oppressed.

And I will hep you. Someone is trying to manipulate your opinion by equating Nazi mass extermination policies with Israeli retaliatory defense of it's people.

Israel does not wideley disseminate on the Web pictures of it's murdered citizens to attract Western sympathy. They do not try to equate Palestinian terrorism, shelling and bombing with Nazi genocide.

M

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join