It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Cyber Attacks on U.S. & British Military Communications

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
From Steve Quayle:
www.stevequayle.com...

'October 7, 2009
Hawk

Yesterday on October 6, 2009 several acts of war against the U.S. and the U.K. were perpetrated and very few know about it. No it was not bullets, mortars, missiles, or even IEDS in Afghanistan or Iraq.......but the blows were none less telling in the world of 3 C's ........Command, Control, and Communications.

Apparently, the entire National Communications Center capability to communicate went down at Andrews at least for enough of a duration to cause extreme consternation and a designation of RED. As many know, this is a vital Communications Center for the U.S. Military, Intelligence community, and the Commander In Chief. It going down caused numerous problems and no doubt many questions asked.

It may be no wonder to those who follow such events why the President decided to give a visit and a Speech to the main Counter Terror Fusion Hive somewhere in D.C. and its environs nearby of Puzzle Land or Ole Virginny. Oh, some may say, that because of all the attacks upon the Intel community by this President and his comrades, along with Speaker Pelosi in the House, and the recent down dressing of General McChrystal for breaking chain of command to beg for more troops in Afghanistan by Obama adviser General Jones (RET.) may have prompted this visit to work some MAJIC and shore up his relationship with those with actually higher clearance levels. Others might say that because of rumored up to $500,000 bounties offered to those who would turn in any of their high level INTEL / MIL brethren who dare oppose or hold different political views than those of the King Tut to the World, that in fact so much $$$ have been spread in order to Purge the INTEL/ MIL world of Constitutionalists, Christians, and Anti-Communist factions within the U.S. that in fact he has at least some willing friendly minions there. That is all intrigue and info from deep pools. I contend that it was necessary to visit because Communications were hampered somewhat and the deep underground Counter Terror Bunker has not only dedicated communications, and power generation .........but also they might have just been able to tell this President who may have taken down Andrews comm capability, whether it was related to a similar incident that affected MI-6 and GCHQ across the pond in the U.K. which will be discussed shortly, and whether it was related to the upcoming War in the Mideast beginning with Israel vs. Iran. Or, just to add fuel to the Illuminati generated ORDO AB CHAO under some luciferian faction plan. Anyway, someone had better know how to prevent these unprecedented in scope ,attacks on the key U.S. military facilities.

He went to be able to communicate and found out that this world is not revolving around his personal Alinskyesque attempts to overwhelm the U. S. into forming some new AMERO INTERNATIONALE de Lucie and that WAR IS GETTING READY TO COME TO TOWN AS THE U.S. DOLLAR AND BANKING SYSTEM ARE READY TO COLLAPSE . That some nations just might take advantage of that and do perhaps have the will to strike death blows to the United States in spite of her Military capabilities, may have just turned on a light bulb that this ain't play acting to win an election. In this world it is really hard anymore to just "Glow" your way to victory.

The U.K. situation yesterday apparently was a massive deep hack and the resultant cyber-purloining of approx. 2000 pages of the Queen's MI-6 deepest current secrets relating perhaps to operational details of clandestine agenteur, current INTEL operations, and future plans for a variety of target nations around the world. That these "Dirty Knickers" were spread all over the Internet throughout the Eurozone prior to a quick takedown by GCHQ and MI-6 caused great wailing and consternation in the British circles of power. Understandably so as this amounts to war.

Curiously though, yesterday also had a UN group comment that the next World War will be fought in Cyberspace.........is there any linkage of these cyber generated attacks to the fact that certain UN working groups were addressing that very issue or that in nearly every country belabored Elites like Senator Rocky Oil want to take away the Internet from the people because they are losing control of the masses of sheep they have been feeding upon.
"

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/7/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Yet more BS to get the internet censorship bill passed.

Expect much more of these "massive cyber attacks"

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
Yet more BS to get the internet censorship bill passed.

Expect much more of these "massive cyber attacks"

YUP false flag operation, I always wanted to say that.

[edit on 023131p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
My Internet has been severely disrupted since yesterday afternoon.

Multiple disconnects, something is definately going on here in UK.

Interested to know how connectivity is for others in UK.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

My connection has been fine - been getting OK DL speeds and no bother loading pages or streaming.... (in the UK as well btw).

Are there any other sources for this? - nothing against that site per say, but I'd like to see other sources.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
UK web seems fine - I'm on a pretty bad connection at my mothers and stuff is still working...

Still, False Flag seems believable...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Not everything is a false flag.

Jeez.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
He did say command and control. That implies military. Wouldn't necessarily effect our little corner of the internet.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Quite an interesting article, but I do have a few issues with it.

1) He doesn't give any sources for any claims at all. Searching google news for "National Communications Center" for the last week/month yields nothing. He makes it sounds like some of this is public knowledge, so I'd like to see what he's basing this on.

2) I don't buy the story that malicious hackers can take out the communications capacity. The most serious machines should not be connected to the internet at all, in a serious military/government IT system, only those machines that absolutely have to be connected to web would be, things like public websites. All other machines should be totally unconnected to isolate them. Real secure channels should be working via private cable/radio/satellite. There should be massive redundency built in so that if one system is compromised in any way, there will always be another available.

3) I really don't buy this part:

cyber-purloining of approx. 2000 pages of the Queen's MI-6 deepest current secrets relating perhaps to operational details of clandestine agenteur, current INTEL operations, and future plans for a variety of target nations around the world. That these "Dirty Knickers" were spread all over the Internet throughout the Eurozone prior to a quick takedown by GCHQ and MI-6

While those groups would have the ability to take out european servers if needed, and use tools like D-Notices on the press to plug the leaks, the internet is fully global, and there will always be somewhere these documents could carry on being available. Even sites like wikileaks are too much trouble to effectively police, and if this kind of information had leaked, _someone_ would still have it up, on chinese/russian/iranian or other servers.

top topics

join