It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 FREE Binaural Beat Meditation Tracks - For ATS'ers Only!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Thanks sir!

Second line.

Mod Edit - Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Great work, Omega! Always have loved what you've done.
Great information on this as well!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Well it's about time! Strangest thing, I was just thinking yesterday how I could use a new one other than the bach to the future.

thanks for these!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
These developed through work performed by the Monroe Institute in Va. Robert Monroe wrote the book " Journeys Out of the Body" in the 70s. He learned after much trial and error to control the process of evoking an out of body experience. I'm reading a book now written by William Buhlman called The Secret of the Soul about the various experiences people have had with out of body travels. I'm preparing to try to bring about my own.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 5-10-2009 by baboogdi]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
thank you so much for these tracks!!! I have been seeking some good meditation music for a while, can't wait to give these a listen

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

Please let us know how it works for you! Everyone is downloading them and offering thanks, but no one's reporting on their experiences, both during, and outside of their meditation sessions from using these tracks, although out of fairness they were just posted yesterday, and for newbies it's recommended that you move into it very slowly.

Btw, I've been around this and using it for close to a year now, and the tracks given in the OP are the best of the best and as good as you'll find anywhere on the planet. They are very effective, and quite powerful, so for those who are new to this, please follow the instructions, and go slowly into it so as to avoid any sort of "overwhelm" experience.

I used the Star Trip one yesterday and the day before, and today, my experience has been rather vibrant to say the least, and last night I dreamt I had an encounter with a wild bear!

[edit on 5-10-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
S & F! Thank you for these

Do you think you could do a quick rundown of each ones purpose, or target frequency, effect? Thanks Again!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Anjaba

Sure, Bach To The Future entrains from Alpha to Theta to Delta on a continual sliding scale, and is one hour in length, leaving you in an awake Delta state, and is therefore perfect for an additional half hour of "just sitting". The music, and the ocean waves ought to produce sufficient Alpha and Beta to allow you to maintain consciousness throughout. Back To The Future also has the Schumann Resonance frequency imbedded in the background, the EMF of Earth, known for its healing properties, which plays throughout.

Transcendence, is a Monroe product, designed for Hemispheric synchonization, and although I do not know, I think it entrains also from Alpha to Theta to Delta, with a Gamma or Beta at the end, to bring you back to full waking consciousness.

Compassion Meditation, entrains to a Gamma frequency, the frequency that was measured by EEG in deeply meditating Tibetan Yogi Masters when performing their "Metta Bhavana meditation method", who's focal point is a silent affirmation, which I'll post here in this thread, but it's basically a prayer for one's self and all beings to be happy, well, and free from suffering. Little is known about the benefits of Gamma, except that Tibetan Yogis who frequently achieve that state appear younger than they are, and it is thought to have powerful integrative properties.

Love Vibe DNA, takes you to the threshold between Alpha and Theta, the most suggestible state and uses a silent affirmation or subliminal for maximal endocrine system performance, longevity and vitality. I'll also post the script for that.

Star Trip, A Journey, part of the X-mind series (the least potent in my experience and therefore safe for our purposes), also involves I believe an ascent from Alpha to Theta to Delta, and goes quite deep. It also uses a variety of algorithms which were determined by extensive trials to be the most pleasant and enjoyable.

For Love Vibe DNA, the following silent affirmations (subliminals), repeated in a continuous loop, are used:

You and your DNA are one. You are vibrating with perfection, energy, and love.

Your endocrine system is functioning perfectly to create the hormones your body needs to enhance the length and the quality of your life.

You are reversing the effects and signs of aging at the level of your DNA and restoring the levels of all hormones that enhance and ensure longevity and vitality.

You are activating your ability to heal yourself and function optimally at every level.

Your longevity software, your DNA, is functioing perfectly to create for you a long and healthy life full of love, health and vitality.

You do all things, consciously and unconsciously, to extend and enhance the length and quality of your life.

Compassion Meditation - Metta Bhavana Meditation method silent affirmations, as follows:

May I be well

May I be happy

May I be free from suffering

May my friends be well

May my friends be happy

May my friends be free from suffering

May those beings I do not personally know be well

May those beings I do not personally know be happy

May those beings I do not personally know be free from suffering

May those I thought to be enemies be well

May those I thought to be enemies be happy

May those I thought to be enemies be free from suffering

May all sentient beings everywhere be well

May all sentient beings everywhere be happy

May all sentient beings everywhere be free from suffering

I am kind

I am patient

I am loving

I am caring

I help others.

Only those two, Love Vibe DNA and Compassion Meditation, make use of silent affirmations (subliminals). The others do not.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Worked fine for me... Maybe you have a few bugs on your computer cuz i didnt get any adverts or pop-ups. If not try it with google chrome.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Thanks for the information, I really appreciate it

So when listening to LoveVibe DNA, I will be in the most easily influenced state? Similar to being under hypnosis, only aware? What if I were to write my own affirmations as well and periodically read them and focus on them while listening to the track? Do you think that it would help to reshape my subconcious into "thinking" that way?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Anjaba

YES, asbolutely, and if I might I'd suggest that you utter them aloud when doing so, I think that's important, vocalizing them, and keep them very simple, and speak from the first person affirmative, as in

I am healthy
I am successful etc.

The "I am" statement is the most powerful declaration.

Good idea!

One other thing, I find using these makes my voice much more resonsant, so it would be really good for anyone who's a singer..

Also, singing out loud one's mantra or positive, declarative affirmations is a great thing to do, very powerful.

I've also read (for those of you who are in sales) that people who can produce waking Delta (via meditation) may become almost infinitely influencial and persuasive (although you have to really believe in what you're selling of course).

The only thing I ask in return for sharing these is that you please report your experiences with these tracks 'cause that's what will make this thread REALLY fun and interesting. Thanks!

Best Regards,

OP

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
Interesting thread, i'll have to dl later and check them out.

Question though, my other half is a massage therpist, no no a real one not the adds you see in the back of the papers.. *lol*
Nationaly certified and 14K of education..

anyway.. whats your take on her trying these on clients? any reccomeded? it would add to the sessions, but headsets are not a option, she has a stereo set up in her office.

Thanks

You need the headsets, that is what creates the offset frequency that allows you to achieve the intended brainwave states.

Each speaker has a slightly different tone which our brains notice and you hear the 'wobble' which is only attainable with headphones/ear buds.

Normal speakers wont do this as the sounds bleed into each other.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I've sat listening to it, with two speakers one on each side, and there is a measurable effect, but not nearly as pronounced, which could actually be good for that kind of setting (message therapy)..

Btw, for those who want to know more about it, but who don't have the time or the wherewithall to do the research, here is a very good short flash powerpoint type presentation on the benefits of meditation and the accompanying brainwave patterns, called "One Simple Thing".

www.centerpointe.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
...whats this goo coming out of my ea................brains................brains.............must...feed.........on.................brains

thakns for the DL ill give them a swirl this weekend (my weekend is your weekstart joy or nightshift!)

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo
I use binaural beats daily to help me with creativity or focus as they work extremely well for that.

I have never had such luck with presets that are more out there. "Star Journey" and things like "Become One With The Earth" usually just make me feel relaxed as much as regular ol' straight theta binaural beats do and sometimes are less effective.

Well they all do pretty much the same, in reality. For instance, in general people who want to achieve a state where the brain is open to learning or thinking will want to attain a beta state, whereas someone who wants help to go to sleep or relax after a stressful activity would want to attain am alpha state or theta state.

You don't get much variation but often these presets that have whacky names (if you ever used iDoser, you know what I mean) are just a combination from various states, and often don't do much more than your average presets.

They also combine with the mood of the 'music' if they are set to it, as the OP's are, but I prefer the basic beat/tones personally. I find additional sounds to be slightly distracting. But I mostly go for delta states to get to sleep or high beta/gamma to get going in the morning.

If you really want to get serious with this stuff, I'd suggest you look into the goggles that you can buy which flash led's in synchronisation with the beats, I used to have a pair years ago, and that really is intense.

I've made my own in the past, but programming them to be accurate is troublesome. Plus until I bother making a proper pcb/chipped version which can detect the 21hz audio that programs like brainwave generator embed to trigger the goggles, Im trapped close to a pc/laptop when using it.

Wiki link to Mindmachine

(edited a few bits

[edit on 5/10/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Do we have any one here who suffers from high blood pressure..?

If so, you will be ASTONISHED at what this can do for you in a very short period of time.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
I've sat listening to it, with two speakers one on each side, and there is a measurable effect, but not nearly as pronounced, which could actually be good for that kind of setting (message therapy)..

Btw, for those who want to know more about it, but who don't have the time or the wherewithall to do the research, here is a very good short flash powerpoint type presentation on the benefits of meditation and the accompanying brainwave patterns, called "One Simple Thing".

www.centerpointe.com...

Ahh yeah, thats how I was testing some code I was working on ages ago, with speakers on the back of my chair, but it is definitely much more marked an effect with headphones. The less audio bleed the better.

I'd hope that if someone being massaged can have speakers next to their head tho, they could use headphones. Either way, you are correct, there is still benefit from it that way.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I want to try this...I've suffered from depression in the past and I need to try to reconnect all these old connections in the brain. LOL

Do you know if it is safe for someone who has had past seizure events?

I_R

Edit to add: I am wondering if one can even use this while working. I'm ordering the CD.

[edit on 10/5/09 by idle_rocker]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by idle_rocker

Unfortunately, it is not recommended for people with epilepsy or who have suffered from seizure episodes, no. Therefore, use only at your own risk.

That said, I do believe that you could step your way into it, very slowly, with someone present while you do it just in case, in which instance, if you do decide to risk it, I would suggest starting only with the LoveLiveDNA track, and avoiding the Compassion Meditation, as well as Star Trip, and Transcendence, all of which are pretty intense, but the DNA one, which only takes you to the threashold between Alpha and Theta, and with the Bach To The Future, where, because of the music, allows you to maintain a lot of Alpha and Beta which is closer to everyday waking consciousness, there would be less risk.

You could also just cut it (the Bach) off at a half hour, since it's during the second half hour, that it takes you into Delta, the brainwave pattern of dreamless sleep and it would be in the transition between Theta and Delta when you might be at risk I think.

So in other words, what I'm saying is if you do decide to try it out, to realize the benefits for you and your brain, only use LoveVibeDNA and Bach To The Future, and for the Bach, only the first half hour (opening song repeats at the half hour interval), while starting out with only the first two songs initially, to get a feel for it.

Then, very slowly you could begin pushing the threshold, while making sure that you do not have a seizure. Could you feel one coming on, or is was it a sudden onset? Because if there are telltale signs, then if you start slow I think you should be ok, and that it might very well end up working wonders for you - just go SLOW with it, and take my advice on which ones to use and which ones not to use (at least initially), because they take you much deeper and could (I repeat could) evoke a seizure reaction, for those with Epilepsy, however strong or mild.

All the best,

OP

P.S. No, you don't do it while doing anything else but just sitting.
There is no do or even try (said like Yoda).

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yes, I only had one seizure (about 6 months ago) so I'm not considered epileptic although I do take medicine twice daily in case. I did have an aura with it so I am pretty sure I could tell if I were to have a problem. With that said, I will definitely take your advice and step slowly into it.

Thanks for the response and thanks for the thread. I'm very interested in all the benefits described at the site.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join