It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 FREE Binaural Beat Meditation Tracks - For ATS'ers Only!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Conscious awareness, and the power of choice in response and behavior, is everything. It is the very stuff of life itself, and so, if there is a mechanism, even a very simple technique or tool by which you can expand your own conciousness, from a "golf ball sized consciousness" to something much more expansive and all inclusive, then you've found the holy grail, and posses the key to unlocking your own transformative power as a universe and a nation, unto yourself.

-----------------------------------------------

[edit on 11-10-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Ok, for the past few days I've listened to these 'tunes' while meditating.

I still haven't listened to all of them but I did listen to 'Bach To The Future - Brainwave Entrainment Meditation' for like 45 min, it's really nice and beautiful, makes you relax beyond belief.. but after 45 min I started to feel a bit tired, dunno why.

The most powerful one is, IMO, 'Compassion Meditation' - this one is really strong. I could feel my body vibrating, I could feel some sort of energy coming and going, got chills massive goosebumps at times... but really massive that sometimes made my body shake. Sometimes I also felt really warm, but also really cold.

BTW I also have to mention that while listening to CM, I basically lost all my body awareness, but I could still experience the goosebumps etc, like it was some sort of energy inside myself.

Gonna try 'Star Trip - A Journey' this week.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Moraz]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by spookchild
The first few nights that I listened to these before falling asleep, I was awakened to the sensation that my bed was sliding slowly back and forth, as if in an earthquake. I had reported this result to you in a previous thread. That sensation was so fascinating to me that I continued to listen ot these BB tracks before bedtime in the hopes that I could duplicate that experience, but it never happened to me again.

I've also experienced that feeling, but never thought about it as an earthquake, more like I'm in some sort of a boat balancing on a river.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I was finally able to download Bach and it is wonderful. I love the music and the feeling of relaxation feels so good to someone who is used to being all wound up. Listening to music does the same thing for me except not quite as fast and I'm sure the benefits are much greater with the binaural beats.

I also tried the first couple tracks you suggested from the Share site and I like how we are instructed to put all our worries into an imaginary heavy box and close the lid. I have used this technique before when trying to go to sleep (except I learned to use a garbage can) and it really does work. When trying to go to sleep you put all your thoughts into the garbage can and every time a thought comes up you immediately put it in the garbage can. I can attest that this really does work. It usually only takes me 2-3 thoughts before I am fast asleep.

Edit: Oh, by the way, when listen to Bach I also got a warm feeling and saw a muted shade of the color red (color hard to describe here). It was very nice and comfortable. I felt extremely calm and relaxed during this phase.

[edit on 10/12/09 by idle_rocker]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The best experience that I've had when using these, and it's happened most with the Bach, the LoveVideDNA and Compassion Meditation, is having the experience of being under a continuously shining bright white sunlight, like I've been transported outside on a bright sunny day.

I go to sleep with Bach To The Future almost every night now, and it feels GREAT when listening, and I rarely get to listen to the end, as I go down into sleep, and I usually awaken a little earlier than usual and much more refreshed than normal, I remember my dreams more and have very profound, meaningful, archetype laden dreams, and my awareness of them, in memory helps me integrate them.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

And light is so very healing. I feel so drug down on cloudy, overcast days. I'm going to try these on those days to see if it helps.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
P.S. The ultimate meditation experience is known as "dropped body dropped mind" aka Big Mind or no mind, or even as non-efforting, non-seeking mind. How we get there doesn't matter, so for those who are interested in employing these types of tools to gain access to the ultimate meditative state, I would suggest getting to there, with the hour long Bach To The Future (BTTF), followed by the half hour long Compassion Meditation (CM), which really get's a person to the point of loss of body awareness, where the desired experience resides after that has completed, in the silence - of dropped body, dropped mind, or Big Mind. After that, the final goal might be to leave even Big Mind / no mind behind, and enter the sacred space of Big Heart, which is just compassionate love in oneness with everything, but unlike Big Mind, there's the emotion of love present, which carries with it, all those wonderful chemicals and energy, which can then be allowed to pour over the whole being, while also welling up from within to overflowing, and that being as a Fountain of Universal Love - that would be the "Holy Grail". It is an eternal deathless state of Buddha mind, and the more you can get into that, the more successful you will be when entering the "Bardo" of Tibetan lore at the time of your actual death at the end of your life, and it's always good to begin with the end (and all new beginnings) in mind. It may even be that this is our true natural state of being, as spiritual beings having a human experience, and would represent the next phase in our individual and collective spiritual evolution, wherein all hatred and negative judgementalism, and unmet desire, becomes a thing of the past, and where work itself becomes not a means to survival, but a creative "flow" process, as a type of focused meditation unto itself.

just something I thought I would share, from all my studies, but which I must admit, I have not yet come close to achieving, but it's always nice to have an ideal of perfection to shoot for, or perhaps I should say, to open up to, since it's a non-efforting, non-seeking way of being and state of mind aka "ordinary mind".

According to Buddha, his enlightenment was unexcelled or "nothing special", and therefore it's not extraordinary, but the entirely natural state which is available to the human being at all times, or so use an analogy, it's like the clear blue sky which is still there beyond the cloud cover, and what we seek to do, is to dissolve the clouds of delusion, and the delusion is the notion of separation, even of a separate self, when in truth there is no self, since self is but a construct. There is only spirit, only the soul, which is eternal.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by idle_rocker

Funny, I just wrote my post which included the cloud cover analogy, then read yours! Must mean we're onto something..

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yep, great minds, lol.

I don't subscribe to Buddhism (I am a Christian), but I believe we can all improve our spiritual experiences by studying and taking what we can from each other. Also, I don't subscribe to any other form of Christianity than my own, so I feel free to explore my faith and find other areas of interest to me that I can use to further my own experience. Feel free to provide me with any other sources via U2U you think I might be able use in this regard (if you don't want to post them here).

I like the downloads and will continue to use them. I'm hoping I can figure out how to download these to my Ipod...lol.

I_R

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by idle_rocker

I have a little theory, that the Three Wise Men from the Orient (far East) and the gifts of their three prescious substances, is an allegory for the teachings of Lao Tzu, Confucious and Buddha, who lived as contemporaries or at nearly the same time, about 500 years BC, which, when appropriated and integrated by Jesus resulting in his "birth", awakening or Epiphany, and to this day, the Church marks a day near Christmas in celebration of the Three Wise Men, called "Epiphany Sunday"..

In other words, although a Jewish Mystic, I strongly intuit that Jesus was also well aquainted with and had integrated the teachings from the far East, from the "three wise men from the Orient".. and his teachings, they reflect this, as being founded on oneness ie: the amount ye measure out, will be measured unto you, etc.

IMO, and I too am a Christian believer, Jesus reframe of the law appears to have been cast in the light of Buddhism, but in terms of what I like to call "the relativity of human being" as a family framework in a grand "kingdom of heaven" under the One who is both above all and in all as the final frame of reference. He also liked to use "kingdom of heaven" to distinguish or differentiate from the earthy kingdoms of the imperialist Roman Empire for example, whereby the PTB had corrupted the temple and were squeezing Jesus' people and community dry, and so his position was also political, while making an appeal to a higher power, and the emergence of a whole new way of being and seeing ie: "the kingdom of heaven is close at hand".

Seems that little has changed since his time, but that the same hope remains, for a transformation, at all levels, starting with the individual and from there operating as a bottom up, emergent phenomenon.

I realize that's a little off topic here, but who cares..

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Very interesting. Not to derail the thread, but as a Jewish mystic do you study Kaballah?
Were you raised in the Jewish faith? I have a number of Jewish friends and love them all dearly.

I_R

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I just finished listening to the first "track".

I feel so incredibly relaxed right now! Almost as if I'm floating!

When I had my eyes closed, I started seeing a light blue.. swirling light? Sort of like viewing a screensaver in my head, haha. The more I focused on its movements, the more drawn in I felt. It's really hard to describe but, all in all, I had a positive experience.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
I go to sleep with Bach To The Future almost every night now, and it feels GREAT when listening, and I rarely get to listen to the end, as I go down into sleep, and I usually awaken a little earlier than usual and much more refreshed than normal, I remember my dreams more and have very profound, meaningful, archetype laden dreams, and my awareness of them, in memory helps me integrate them.

I almost never remember my dreams normally, but when I fall asleep listening to any of these brainwave entrainment tracks, I have the most vivid, symbolic, memorable dreams ever. The difference between a regular dream episode and one experienced after listening to one of these meditation tracks is incredible. It's worth engaging in a regular listening routine for that alone.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

omegapoint, buddy, how do you find the time to listen to all those brain entrainment stuff...you levitating yet?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Are some of the downloads missing? There are only three links on the OP... will you please repost the other links?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Ive tried the downloads I find transendance gave me the feely of when certain drugs kick in very cool and very strong. Bach relaxed me beyond all belief and i hardly move when i sleep. love vibe I havnt listened to much yet so Ill be hooking into that next. Star trip only downloaded to be 40 sec long I reloaded and got the normal version so will give it a go. Still cant believe how strong the feeling was unreal. Thank you for turning me onto something this ive never heard of this before.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by ITSALLGOOD]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
That was great very calming, they're very good melodies to listen to.
Only problem for me was, i was using my wireless headphones and they cut out halfway trought Bach to the Future so all of sudden really loud static piped through the headphones, i nearly had a heartattack!!

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Curvature]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
S&F, i have a bone to pick with you omega point! you handsome devil =)

love and light

p.s. you reminded me

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

Yeah, what happened to the missing two downloads? I really want to listen to the compassion meditation one. I really enjoyed the Bach one though! But it would be greatly appreciated if someone could possibly re upload the missing two. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Yes, somebody please repost the missing tracks.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join