It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It was Uncle Sam who first gave Iran nuclear equipment

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Don't forget Americans also helped Saddam develop his chemicals program. Which eventually resulted in the gassing of thousands of innocent people..

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Yes, if you accept any technology from the US, you will eventually be what is deemed "evil". Apparently the whole intention of giving technology to a foreign country on part of the US is the intent of keeping "evil villains" in the bank for a rainy day.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxnIt isn't our job to police the world. Iran has no history of attacking it's neighbours. As a matter of fact Iran has been the constant victim of aggression by proxy. The Shah anyone?

I never said the US should police the world- I'm British and am sickened to my core that our boys are dying for America's war

Leaving aside whether one thinks a country should police the world, a nucelar Iran should scare people, any conflict with israel could very well spell the end of the world as we know it

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

well then the USA needs to keep a tight leesh on israel then doesn`t it - as iran wouldn`t start anything - but israel has the itchy trigger finger.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
well then the USA needs to keep a tight leesh on israel then doesn`t it - as iran wouldn`t start anything - but israel has the itchy trigger finger.

COnsidering Israel has had nukes for decades your point doesn't stand up- mind you, if Israel decides to attack, then really, the US can't and won't do much about it, same way as they didn't in the 1960s when the Israelis targeted their ship................

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Here are some news articles from that year when US and Iran agreed on nuclear cooperation of sort for people who still have any doubt US did not provide any nuclear assistance to Iran or that West was never aware that Iran had nuclear plans.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
And are you aware that we also trained and funded contras in South America for essentially the exact same thing?? Except not against the Soviets that time.
[edit on 4-10-2009 by bsbray11]

And the americans don't understand why latin americans has a grudge against them after the infamous School of the Americas aka School of Assassins.
The murders graduated from this school is notorious.

PS: Did you knew the graduated "Gen. Romeo Orlando Vásquez Velásquez" help the current coup d'éta in Honduras? The pattern is

[edit on 5/10/09 by blackcube]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I know that you're just itching to pin yet another mess on the USA, but Eisenhower's initial offering of a small research reactor in the 1950s did nothing so much to propel Iran's nuclear ambitions as did the actions of a pan-european consortium in the 1970s led by France. The company Eurodif operated a uranium enrichment plant in France and was formed in 1973 by France, Belgium, Spain and Sweden.

Post revolution Eurodif realized the severity of what they were now in the middle of, and suspended further shipments of highly enriched Uranium to Iran.

Just a few facts for your fevered anti-American brain to chew on.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

what most people will never put togather .

bush was the sub-director cia in that regon during carters admin .

saddam started useing chemical weps on the iran/iraq battle front after carter.

which means daddy bush knew the wepons that saddam had
( because he personaly was involved in getting them into saddams hands , thru a german chemical company operating out of north africa in lybia ).

so G.W. bush only had to ask dad what saddam had to know what was in iraq .

which means he KNEW the weps were there ... regardless of what is ever said G.W. bush was honest and right when he said the weps were there .

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
I know that you're just itching to pin yet another mess on the USA, but Eisenhower's initial offering of a small research reactor in the 1950s did nothing so much to propel Iran's nuclear ambitions as did the actions of a pan-european consortium in the 1970s led by France. The company Eurodif operated a uranium enrichment plant in France and was formed in 1973 by France, Belgium, Spain and Sweden.

Post revolution Eurodif realized the severity of what they were now in the middle of, and suspended further shipments of highly enriched Uranium to Iran.

Just a few facts for your fevered anti-American brain to chew on.

good points (never mind the fact that the US was dealing with the Shah, and did not have a time travel machine)

Some of these people on here seem to ignore the greater European involvement in countries such as Iran, Iraq etc........

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

It's amazing how well propaganda works. The best form of propaganda is making the allies of your enemy believe those enemies are to blame for all their troubles. You perversely overstate and exaggerate their capabilities and motivations to do evil in the name of profit. It seems the USA does not actually need many enemies when they have so many citizens like the OP willing to do the job for them.

A question for the OP: if I sell a chainsaw to a lumberjack, and he uses it to murder his family 15 years later, am I somewhat responsible? Did I fund his murder spree, and deserve to be hunted down and murdered for what I sold him?

[edit on 6/10/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

I couldn't agree more.

If your agenda stipulates that you're only allowed to bash the USA, then you're going to dig up plenty of that which you seek, and the liberal media will be only too happy to help you in that task.

France are the biggest offenders in this particular case, but try finding a thread in ATS that bashes the French.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
It's amazing how well propaganda works. The best form of propaganda is making the allies of your enemy believe those enemies are to blame for all their troubles. You perversely overstate and exaggerate their capabilities and motivations to do evil in the name of profit.

You mean like al-CIAduh, the invincible global bogeyman Osama bin Laden -- a dead nemesis perpetuated by the U.S. government -- who's not even wanted by the FBI for 9/11 and the phony "war on terror?"

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
A question for the OP: if I sell a chainsaw to a lumberjack, and he uses it to murder his family 15 years later, am I somewhat responsible? Did I fund his murder spree, and deserve to be hunted down and murdered for what I sold him?

You're comparing selling a chainsaw to supplying the world -- including Iraq -- with nuclear, biological and chemical weapons?

You've been brainwashed into thinking that the U.S. would never do anything evil -- you know, like murder 3000 of it's own citizens to start trillion-dollar wars in Afghanistan and Iraq that have killed thousands of U.S. troops and millions of Afghani and Iraqi civilians.

Perhaps you should review the History They Won't Teach You in School thread that's been voted to the front page of ATS before you start making silly chainsaw comparisons.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
You mean like al-CIAduh, the invincible global bogeyman Osama bin Laden -- a dead nemesis perpetuated by the U.S. government -- who's not even wanted by the FBI for 9/11 and the phony "war on terror?"

The Twoofers continue to cling to that ghost like so many other false gods in their case that the USA decided to attack itself.

The explanation is simple, and is covered here, but you still won't believe it:

www.washingtonpost.com...

But the myth that the FBI isn't hunting for bin laden in connection with 9/11 because they really know he didn't do it continues to do the rounds, even though bin laden himself continues to take credit for the attacks (psst - someone should tell him he wasn't involved, it's embarassing the twoofers).

Seriously, I think if there really WAS a 9/11 conspiracy, someone in the evil government empire would have fixed this by now. If anything, it's a piece of evidence that there really wasn't any conspiracy.

You've been brainwashed into thinking that the U.S. would never do anything evil -- you know, like murder 3000 of it's own citizens to start trillion-dollar wars in Afghanistan and Iraq that have killed thousands of U.S. troops and millions of Afghani and Iraqi civilians.

But you on the other hand have been radically re-educated via YouTube, Al Jazeera, and obscure New Zealand "news" sources, not to mention conspiracy websites, whose content is beyond reproach, and always factually verified - get real.

You know, I honestly don't know what you and your ilk would do without the United States. Trying to pin the death of every puppy in the world to the USA actually gives your life meaning, since you devote so much of your time trying to tie it to everything from crop circles, UFO conspiracies, AIDS, the Chupacabra, chemtrails, nuclear proliferation, and of course 9/11.

You know I have have criticized the actions of the US on several occasions, yes we get stuff wrong, but when was the last time you recognized something GOOD that the USA did.

The answer of course is never, you're incapable of balanced thought on the subject, and ultimately, that's the final litmus test of your objectivity.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Really? You have evidence of this? I know for sure this is a blatant lie, but I am assuming you have some evidence to the contrary?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Just a bump we should remember we gave Iran Reactors.
So more proof, we never did it with the intention for peace, it seems,
with current events.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

I never said the US should police the world- I'm British and am sickened to my core that our boys are dying for America's war

You Brit's would be freezing to death this Winter if it wasn't for Yanks fighting to get oil/gas for YOU.

The only reason England isn't on trial for stealing Diego Garcia is because of the US .MIL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join