It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell interviews Dr. Jonathan Reed. November 18, '98

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Dr Jonathan Reed Alien Encounter Ufo
Contact October 15 1996 Odisealink.com Part 1

[edit on 4-10-2009 by AboveTopSecretX]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The only person still advertising this fraud of a case is the con-man himself, the fake "Dr. Reed".

THe mans real name is John Rutter and it has been proven over and over again that he is a liar and a con-man.

Read all about it here;
www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

over 25,000,000 listeners on art bell in 1998 november.
story never debunked only ruthlessly lied upon by
people who continue lying and lying to make people not
look. however that day has come to an abrupt end. typing the word crackpot no longer works.
but please keep repeating it over and over and over and over and over and over, and over, so that others may see just how empty you rebuttals are. you are only doing the case a service because you offer nothing other than your ability to type a word.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
The only person still advertising this fraud of a case is the con-man himself, the fake "Dr. Reed".

Yes, it appears this member joined yesterday (Oct 03, 2009) with the purpose of spamming the UFO's & Aliens Board with two threads of Utter Rutter Rubbish. Something Rutter has done at ATS before.

So... I felt obligated to post a picture that truly illustrates the clown that is Dr (I'm not really a doctor) Jonathan (My names not really Reed) Rutter. Enjoy!

IRM

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
When I've first heard this story a couple of months ago (late I know) it sounded to good to be true, didn't bought it then still dont.

And that picture dont help the case

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
just to state my position -

it is my opinion that ` dr reed ` / rutter / what ever the idiot calls himself now is a fooking fraud of the lowest order

BUT

a ` candid picture ` of him has ZERO impact on his credentials / credibilty or the varecity of his claims

and anyone who thinks it does - is sadlly a bigger idiot than " reed / rutter / whoever he is "

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
just to state my position -

it is my opinion that ` dr reed ` / rutter / what ever the idiot calls himself now is a fooking fraud of the lowest order

BUT

a ` candid picture ` of him has ZERO impact on his credentials / credibilty or the varecity of his claims

and anyone who thinks it does - is sadlly a bigger idiot than " reed / rutter / whoever he is "

Even when said picture was first brought to public by a relative who said he wasn't who he says he is? A picture that shows having fun at a family(one he said he didn't have) gathering at a time when he said he was in hiding for his life?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiloke

Well, the Website you're advertising here doesn't have any more credibility than the so called Dr. Reed. So, what's the difference and who's riding on who's coattails? At least Reeds story is original.

What exactly has UFOwatchdog done that gives it anymore credibility than Reed?

So, if we find some silly pictures of the morons that run that site, does that mean that they are FOS? That has to be the most pathetic attempt at discrediting anyone I have ever seen.

The more I read sites like UFOwatchdog - the more I believe Reed's story.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

RUTTER: Told bogus story of killing alien in the woods of Washington state on Art Bell show, bad actor. Took alien body home, alien came back to life, government stole all his evidence except some bad video and pictures. Claimed to be hiding from evil government agents. Has pictures of rubber alien and fake UFO as proof. Refused to have independent investigators evaluate evidence. Film type "Dr. Reed" claims to have used to take photos of UFO and alien in 1996 wasn't manufactured until 1997. It has since been discovered that "Dr. Jonathan Reed" is actually a Seattle, Washington resident named JOHN BRADLEY RUTTER. He has lived in Seattle, Washington the entire time he claimed to be on the run from evil government agents, isn't a doctor or a Ph.D and has no college degrees. Liar, con man, and UFO leech.

ARIA: Author of book for Reed, co-conspirator of hoax, works as a clerk at a mini-mart in Seattle. Aria claimed on national radio to have never met someone posing as "Dr." Harold Chacon until an analysis on phony alien blood and tissue was alleged to have been done by Chacon. Aria and Chacon worked together at the same mini-mart for at least 5 years and they both live in the same west Seattle neighborhood within two blocks of each other. These morons have been so exposed in the United States that they've had to move their con to Latin America in hopes of scamming off of the people there. Thanks to Jaime Maussan, it looks as though their venture into Latin America has been successful. It's amazing anyone would give this case any credibility considering the mountain of lies that come with it. SEE: Jonathan Reed Exposed! and The Dead Alien, The Doctor and the Deception

Apparently exposing this fraud wasn't enough, as some are still endorsing it and "Dr. Reed" has set up a new website and found some morons willing to hawk his wares. Amazing how some people just can't and won't face the evidence. The need to believe is a powerful and dangerous thing.

HALL OF SHAME

HAROLD CHACON RODRIGUEZ(aka "Dr.Harold Chacon", "Mario")

One of the many players in the Reed UFO Fraud, Rodriguez claimed that he was a doctor with a degree in microbiology from Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico. He claimed, on the Art Bell show, to have analyzed tissue and blood from an ET that Jonathan Reed (aka John Bradley Rutter) fraudulently claimed to have killed. Rodriguez has no biology credentials, has no college credentials in microbiology, and is not a doctor. In fact, Rodriguez works at as a clerk at a Chevron Gas Station in west Seattle. What's even better is that he and Robert Raith (aka Rober Aria, author of 'Dr.Reed' book) claimed to have never met until June 1999. The only problem with this tale is that the two have worked at the same gas station as clerks since at least 1997.

For those not familiar.

If the highly detailed article on UFO Watchdog was fake the site would have been sued into oblivion long ago. Everyone unfamiliar should read the article. Lots of names and good information.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I agree with others here

All you talk about is this guy Nutter Rutter. You have barely talked about anything else. You're ignoring all the evidence people are showing you proving it's all a hoax.

Either you're just a blind fan of his or you're Nutter Rutter himself trying to gather some attention.

I'm a little surprised the mods haven't said anything yet about all these threads about the same guy that's been proven a hoax over and over and over

[edit on 5-10-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiloke

A) ufowatchdog.com is anything BUT a source for credible info. Anyone who sources it, or claims it as reliable needs to have their head examined for blunt trauma.

B) There are numerous existing threads on this topic.

C) I don't necessarily believe/disbelieve Reed/Rutter, but it would make sense for him to change his name, if indeed he were being tracked.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Why do you Rutter fans love to slam ufowatchdog? You continually throw crap at watchdog but you never come up with any evidence to back up your insults.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
reply to post by Tiloke

A) ufowatchdog.com is anything BUT a source for credible info. Anyone who sources it, or claims it as reliable needs to have their head examined for blunt trauma.

B) There are numerous existing threads on this topic.

C) I don't necessarily believe/disbelieve Reed/Rutter, but it would make sense for him to change his name, if indeed he were being tracked.

I have to agree with NightVision. Ufowatchdog is a sad disparaging joke on the ufocommunity in my imo. And if I had an encounter such as this Reed fellows encounter I would have changed my name too and probably left town without even telling my relatives what was going on. Ive been reading much on this case and seen the other threads and did not have time to sign up to comment but I have to say I believe this case is Real. Ive seen nothing that will make me think this guy just made this stuff up and all of his friends are all in a big hoax together. Its just too hard to fathom let alone carry out a plot this massive to trick the entire world. People saying they believe that are simply ridiculous.
Just my 2cents.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Chip is just another Rutter clone who signs up to promote this ridiculous case. Dvd/conference sales must have hit rock bottom eh Rutter?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aspie
Chip is just another Rutter clone who signs up to promote this ridiculous case. Dvd/conference sales must have hit rock bottom eh Rutter?

who are you to label people who support this case aspie? or better yet who in the world do you think you are to attempt to become the gatekeeper of disinformation concerning the jonathan reed case and why is this case of such great importance to you that you must continue spreading disinformation on it? ive watched you on other reed threads and you never offer any proof of anything you say only that you use the word 'hoax' repeatedly but provide nothing to substantiate that claim. you speak about dvd sales? what about alex jones dvd sales? why is dvd sells a great importance for you to keep mentioning? what about david ickes dvd sells? whats with you and money? and why cant you prove anything you say concerning reed? i personally think you know the reed case is the truth and you are out to deliberately lead people astray on some agenda to discredit. thats just my own opinion because youve offered nothing else but the same tired lines repeatedly but havent substantiated a dam thing.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

This case just has way too much evidence to be brushed off as a supposed 'hoax'. There are just too many key witnesses verifiying all aspects of this case. Too many verifiable sources like the Catholic University of P.R. verifying Harold Chacon.
I personally think with all the surrounding disinformation placed out there concerning Jonathan Reed that those sites that have been dedicated to calling Jonathan Reed a hoax have inadvertantly made people believe this case is absolutely real. Once those people could see the same responses from skeptics it became apparent that those groups of skeptics could not rationally discuss the evidence itself. I think more people are believing this case based solely off of the ridiculous non-discussion skeptics never seem to what to go into. Dan McEvoy's credentials are pretty out-standing. It makes no logical rational sense for him to be supposedly helping to do some supposed 'hoaxing' with Dr. Reed. None of that adds up to reasonable logic. The only thing that does add up is that this case is absolutely 500% REAL. I think even after blocking people from websites and banning people from their freedom to speak out concerning their support of J. Reed that the disinformation will always help to bring more people to the truth of this incredible case in history.
I think even when the skeptics asked to see papers or documents concerning the analysist of the link artifact or papers showing test results of the genetic material those same skeptics have readied a response which will then make claim that the documents or papers are doctored, or in other words phoney papers. These skeptics always seem to have a readied response to the contrary and that they dont care about the reality of this case. It seems the only thing these skeptics are concerned about is shutting people up and labelling the importance of the most incredible alien encounter in human history not real. And that is sad.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
People still believe rutter? LOL Nothing about this guy, his pictures or video shouts "real" to me. The alien looks like clay or paper mache and people always point out how the eyelids move, big freaking deal, special effects people do stuff like that all day.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Chip you are the one banging on about all this evidence, where exactly is it? From the first time I heard about this case on the Art Bell show back in the late 90's we are still waiting for it. Until Rutter comes up with it he will always be looked on as a hoaxer.

And no I am not on some secret disinfo mission. I am sick of seeing the same sad old cases come and go with nutters like Rutter who are just out to grab the limelight and make a quick buck. People like Rutter ruin a very serious and important subject that is ufology and finding out the truth.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Chip there sees that this section of the site is getting a lot of traffic because of the Skeptical Ed thread that's got everyone's attention. So he's trying to bump these Reed threads to the top.

He also posts a lot like AboveTopSecretX. The last guy that kept trying really hard to bump Reed-related threads just recently.

A little slick, but too obvious

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join