It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell interviews Dr. Jonathan Reed. November 18, '98

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
why do people lie aout this stuff

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by I-want-2-c-a-UFO
why do people lie aout this stuff

One reason:

MONEY

They see that a lot of people are into the subject and they create a story to SELL. I can create a story right now that's similar to this one. Say I was attacked in the woods and my pet was killed and that I killed the alien and took pictures and video of it and it's craft. I could make a nice little amount of cash on doing interviews on TV or some convention before I even have to show any pictures or video.

Or I could make a big balloon that resembles a UFO and say my son climbed into it without me knowing and the balloon got away. Oh and instead of calling 911 as my son floated thousands of feet into the air, I'll call the local TV stations to get their helicopters in the air. Then my son will be found safe in the house a few hours later where he's been the entire time as most of the world watched that UFO balloon I built. Then I'll go on numerous TV shows making a good amount of cash doing interviews as my son sits there and vomits because he's being pressured to lie when he doesn't want to.

EDIT: On my local news right now they're talking about how that balloon story is a conformed hoax/publicity stunt

[edit on 19-10-2009 by nightmare_david]

[edit on 19-10-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Ive watched the DISINFORMATION-MECHANICS video and its pretty compelling because its predicting basically all of the actions of people on message boards saying Reeds false.
The only thing debunkers do is say or accuse people, who support Reed, of things on message boards and avoid any real discussion concerning Dr. Reed. Thats not investigation folks. Visual evidence is used in court cases to convict suspected criminals and everyone here knows this. But they play stupid. Visual video evidence proved Dr. Reed encountered an object approximately 9 feet long and above the ground, defying gravity, and his video evidence was verified authentic and not tampered with. Therefore his video tape is evidence and everyone here knows this. But they will play stupid. This 'playing stupid' helps bring more support to the Reed case.
The obelisk stationary above ground. Video evidence proves the object is there. That is evidence. Substantiated evidence. The alien being laying on its back in the woods with a grayish blue skin color. Hours later this skin color changed from grayish blue to a dark brown. The pupils reflecting light also known as a red-eye effect. The year 1996. The blink footage showing the occular muscles contracting as the pupil inside of the eye-socket moves from corner to corner. Evidence proving alien life. Proof of alien life from another dimension - plane of existence. Dr. Reed has proven his case.
There is much more verifying Dr. Reeds case but website message boards will shut anyone up who comes discussing this case with no emotions involved when discussing this case with skeptics and debunkers who attempt to divert point by point facts with their anger or insults.

It has been 13 years and nobody has produced any material disproven Dr. Reeds case. The disinformation mechanics video can be considered prophetic in its approach.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Funny how every time someone who doesn't believe this story comes in, you come in with a new video and start talking about dis-info agents. Oh and it's usually when this section is getting really good traffic at the time.

You're not as slick as you think you are

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Its not really that funny David. What is humorous is thousands of authors around the world selling books, in bookstores, all around the world. Like Terrance McKenna.

- Chip Douglas, Man of Action.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChipDouglasManOfAction
Its not really that funny David. What is humorous is thousands of authors around the world selling books, in bookstores, all around the world. Like Terrance McKenna.

Chip, I agree with you that more people on ATS should take a hard look at both sides of an issue before making a judgment, but for Gods sake, don't throw Terrence McKenna under the bus. The poor guy died of cancer, and is highly regarded as one of the great modern philosophers of our time.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Originally posted by ChipDouglasManOfAction

Chip, I agree with you that more people on ATS should take a hard look at both sides of an issue before making a judgment, but for Gods sake, don't throw Terrence McKenna under the bus. The poor guy died of cancer, and is highly regarded as one of the great modern philosophers of our time.

Terrance McKenna not thrown under the bus, just pointing out someone mentioning Dr. Reed selling his book as if thats a bad thing. That same someone having a Terrence McKenna quote for their signature. Terrence McKenna sold numerous manuscripts.
-Chip Douglas, Man of Action.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join