It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Web Bot Update Ref: 10/25

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Web bot was updated today and is now predicting that the October 25th (or thereabout) event will be financial and not war. I suppose if you have to choose between financial meltdown and war then the former is the best of the two to happen. That said, this doesn't look good at all... trading suspended, bank shutdowns...

Urgent Web Bot Update Ref: 10/25

"Heads up! Reality Change Ahead!

in running our MOM (model of modelspace) cleanup of the lexicon prior to tuning, it became apparent that October 25 turn in emotions globally will be dominated by a [lock down/implosion] of the [planetary financial/banking system]. The data suggests that such things a [currency trading] and [commodities trading] as well as many other [digital trading forms] will be [suspended]. Some will never resume, or if they do, they will be in entirely different forms. There may be a [banking lock up] in many countries emanating from the USofA outward. There may be [inter bank lock downs] in which [central banks] and [wealth storage clearing houses] will not be able to function. There are data sets suggesting that the rapid shift into building tension language on the 25th originates from and is propelled by the [financial system implosion] that then morphs over into [dollar rejected by all] a mere 10/ten days (more or less) later. There may be shut downs of all kinds of banking activity within the USofA and the rest of the anglosphere.

The [sudden/urgent travel] of the [administration (obama et al) minions] in early November, under this MOM background load shows up as being about [desperately trying] to get the rest of the [planet] to [loan] the actual [resources/wealth] to [restart] the [USofA banking system].

This MOM data set can be wrong in a way that the larger modelspace can not. The MOM set is so small that if it is wrong it is usually widely so. However, the data sets here are so focused, and bring in such crisp emotional shifts relative to the same days (10-25-2009), that it made sense to prepare this note.

If correct, this is the beginning of "The Big One" relative to the dollar and the central banking system. Everything else in the modern world depends on this structure...so it will be a big one throughout all of the social infrastructure.

If MOM is correct, then the [dollar death] will be way more dramatic and waaaay shorter than i had first thought. MOM is showing very dramatic language shifts (albeit against a much smaller background) for not only October 25, but also in a very sharp crocodile tooth pattern from November 4 through December 10th indicating a very very emotionally choppy time.

So, heads up! Reality shift (time/event bump) just ahead. If MOM is correct, there will be some additional levels of [visibility] on October 10th through the 15th that will put a focus on the 'trigger' that will show on October 25th and beyond.

[edit on 3/10/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It's interesting (to me at least) that this is the same date that Bank of America's systems are scheduled to be shut down for a few days due to taking in Wells Fargo customers. I learned this because I am planning to pay off my mortgage and when I called for a payoff amount, I was told to make sure to do it before that date or wait until November to do it.

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
How can anyone possibly still believe this junk? Didn't the webbots already predict a series of events that never, not even remotely similar, took place? I recall hearing about mass deaths, people wishing to be dead because this event was so horrific, etc...back sometime last year! It NEVER HAPPENED.

Why are fools still allowing their selves to duped?!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Thanks, Iamonlyhuman. I wouldn't be surprised with all the gloom and doom financial news (or the everything's coming up roses MSM version I don't buy at all.)

If Webbot is wrong I'm through with 'em.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

YOu know what I find REALLY WEIRD!?!

They got the twin quakes right. They got the location and style of event right and season... But they were off by a year... What good is a predictive thing that can be off by a year?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

No duping people here. It's better, IMO, to know of things that could possibily happen than to be taken totally by surprise if they do happen.

I'm not saying that this will definitely happen... just that everyone should be prepared in case it does.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Isn't that when the Time Wave takes a crap as well?

second line

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

second line

You got a graph on that one?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

For me it's really simple....

We don't have long to wait to see if this one is real. Then we will know. Until then I'll remain skeptical.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

second line

Timewave takes 'a crap' as you say on October 26th.

Timewave Zero and October 26th

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

This does make it a bit more interesting. Thanks for the link, Think it may be time to redouble my SHTF survival efforts. #1 being get my money out of the bank. FDIC can't cover the losses if there is a run.

[edit on 10/3/2009 by sad_eyed_lady]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma

second line

Do you have any idea what the corresponding July, 1942 event was? It's interesting that the Timewave and Webbot both predicting some "event".

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
reply to post by lucentenigma

This does make it a bit more interesting. Thanks for the link, Think it may be time to redouble my SHTF survival efforts. #1 being gett my money out of the bank. FDIC can't cover the losses if there is a run.

Yes it does make it much more interesting but....

Do the guys that run webbot read ATS?

I'm keeping an open mind and I think it's always good to be prepared for a SHTF scenario regardless I am writing off webbot if nothing happens.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Think it may be time to redouble my SHTF survival efforts. #1 being get my money out of the bank. FDIC can't cover the losses if there is a run.

OK here's the deal...

If TSHTF money would be worthless.

Have gold and food stocks?

That would be the currency if it all comes down around our ankles.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

second line

Do you have any idea what the corresponding July, 1942 event was? It's interesting that the Timewave and Webbot both predicting some "event".

If you read through that thread I think the best we can find is the mass deporting of Jews.

From what I've read about TWZ correlating time waves don't necessarily mean the same type of thing will happen.

The lows in the graph point to 'novelty'.

Something may happen on the 26th that is a very new idea, or something that has never happened before.

That's how I interpret it anyway.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thanks Slayer. Isn't not like I have a pile of money anyway. I do want to keep enough currency to pay bills for a few months. I buy gold and silver and stock food and sundries now.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Think it may be time to redouble my SHTF survival efforts. #1 being get my money out of the bank. FDIC can't cover the losses if there is a run.

OK here's the deal...

If TSHTF money would be worthless.

Have gold and food stocks?

That would be the currency if it all comes down around our ankles.

Well said slayer.

sadeyedlady, read the survival board on here, lot's of good info.

Spend your extra money if you have it on food and trading items.

I see commodities like coffee, sugar, tobacco doing well.

Edit: and invest in a diamond scale or one that goes to a hundredth of a gram. You will need something to weigh out small amounts of your gold to trade with, I wouldn't trust someone else's scale

[edit on 3-10-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Spend your extra money if you have it on food and trading items.

I see commodities like coffee, sugar, tobacco doing well.

Just not in the commodities market... hehe... if you take what the webbot is saying about them being possibly suspended or dismantled.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
i belive in it.
i saw something strange in the clouds,
2 days ago, numbers written, it was like 10 and then firstly a 9 wich changed into a perfect 7, it was like a digital perfekt print in the sky, all letters were the same height in a row in between the clouds, on blue sky, the one was made as a white perfekt angled L, the 7 was almost blue, perfekt as if printed. now get this
if 7 instead of 7 is 25, it add up to 10-25-9
stange indeed

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I think web bot predicted "a summer of hell" and then global event in october / november. Followed by war, famine ect. Isnt that right? Also recently Florida was suppose to experience sudden Hurricane from nowhere. If I remember correctly.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join