It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Web Bot Update Ref: 10/25

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywatch
i belive in it.
i saw something strange in the clouds,
2 days ago, numbers written, it was like 10 and then firstly a 9 wich changed into a perfect 7, it was like a digital perfekt print in the sky, all letters were the same height in a row in between the clouds, on blue sky, the one was made as a white perfekt angled L, the 7 was almost blue, perfekt as if printed. now get this
if 7 instead of 7 is 25, it add up to 10-25-9
stange indeed

Please god, tell me he was joking!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I can't wait to see this NOT HAPPEN. Hopefully people will quit believing in this Webbot crap.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Thanks for the heads-up Iamonlyhuman

Personally i wouldn't trust the webbot to predict this weekends weather but as far as financial predictions go, i would believe it could have some credibility to it.......how knows, right??

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I suppose if you have to choose between financial meltdown and war then the former is the best of the two to happen.

Why? The second one always follows the first one. They are interlinked.
You cannot have one without the other, not for long.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'll flag it.

Without looking into the recent Web bots I can say that the economic and financial markets are under a great amount of stress.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well, added to my calendar. I like to track these specific predictions. I started with the specific prediction of a nuke attack on DC on the 11th.

I did notice that there was a predicition that the week of Sept. 20th was supposed to be rough. In that week, we saw the G20 nonsense and the Israel/Iran saber rattling... So who knows.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ethereal Gargoyle

I suppose if you have to choose between financial meltdown and war then the former is the best of the two to happen.

Why? The second one always follows the first one. They are interlinked.
You cannot have one without the other, not for long.

Good point there.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I logged on to a bb that is mainly older women talking about cooking and shopping and coupons - not a ONE of them ever talks politics or finances or anything....and they were all talking about "what happens if the money is suddenly worthless?"
They were really more concerned than I usually hear ON THIS BOARD, so the effect this had on me was like.....thunk.... One lady mentioned shotgun shells and stockpile food, that the govt. FDIC can't keep covering all these failures.

I assume that this webbot monitors chat boards and stuff for language shifts like this? If so, I can understand why it is predicting this stuff.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
So who knows.

Well, i do Roger.....

How many of the predictions that you are tracking were succesfull??

The webbot has proven more then once that it is not, i repeat NOT, a reliable resource for predicting events other than perhaps in the financial world for predicting marketshifts or whatever.....

We can not predict the future!!! We will never predict the future!!! We shouldn't want to predict the future!!!

The best we can do is make educated guesses....

Peace

(Sorry for the rant, please continue....
)

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If they have been right before but just the timing was off by a year it is a bit of a worry. This scenario if it does come about also makes the civil unrest, riots and martial law, FEMA camps look more probable.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JackWestJr

They do not believe the FEMA camps will happen. They believe the infrastructure will completely collapse. There will be no money for camps. The destruction of the dollar will be much easier to plan than the path of a man made plague. H1N1 has not killed as many of us as was hoped. The dollar on the other hand will collapse as scheduled. The web bots may have tapped into the beast's wish list.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
this whole web bot thing reminds me of a futuristic version of tarot reading. The first time i herd of the web bot was on here i think and then was fully explained to me while i was watching the history channel and so now i have a better near perfect understanding of it now which is really simple. but i dont know if i would trust a program we shall see tho.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Rather than debating the possible accuracy of the web bot has anyone bothered to look and see what possible financial events are due to take place on and around the 25th?

For the record -

1 The web bot is based on a known scientific principle, that people actually do have a predictive ability which comes out in short spans of time prior to events. The project has tried to find a longer term version of this in the interpretation of shifts in language.

2. The project does not simply index web sites and forums to see what people are talking about. People can talk about possible end of the world scenarios on forums all day long - if that subject will come through in the data is not guaranteed since it's not a direct translation of conversation to predictive data. There is a great deal more complexity than that.

3. The involved parties have never claimed to be 100 percent accurate, only that they've been accurate enough for the project to be worth continuing. Over time the accuracy should improve as they learn to interpret the data better. That's the key to this - the data which comes from the bot has to be analyzed and interpreted by a person which is where mistakes can be introduced. What compels these guys forward is that reviews of the data after the fact have shown them that different / better analysis and interpretation would have resulted in even more accurate predictions.

I wouldn't take it as an absolute but it is an interesting project and should not be lumped in with all the other predictions we see here on ATS. There's some solid technology and science behind this one. Look at it as something interesting and if you don't want to pay for the results then don't. Eventually I hope the raw data and some analysis tools will be made available to the public in order to refine the project even more.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

If they opened it to some Open Sourcing or something I'd bet it'd be more reliable in a week.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by mkross1983]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by lucentenigma

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Isn't that when the Time Wave takes a crap as well?

second line

Timewave takes 'a crap' as you say on October 26th.

Timewave Zero and October 26th

Do you have any idea what the corresponding July, 1942 event was? It's interesting that the Timewave and Webbot both predicting some "event".

At that time period Jews were being rounded up by Germans while AMERICANS were being rounded up by Americans. Both the Americans and Jews were imprisoned.

(The Americans relocated to camps were any of those shown to have Japanese ancestry)

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Whatthehell?]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatthehell?

Ooh nice point.

I personally think the Webbot is just a crawler like Google has and it's going to report whatever it finds people talking about but it is interesting to hear what it thinks is going to happen.

Your pointing out Americans rounding up Americans is even more interesting.

Thanks for that.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by mkross1983]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983

Ooh nice point.

I personally think the Webbot is just a crawler like Google has and it's going to report whatever it finds people talking about but it is interesting to hear what it thinks is going to happen.

Your pointing our Americans rounding up Americans is even more interesting.

Thanks for that.

Thanks.

I think the web bot project is basically Clif High surfing and making notes.

He's an intelligent sounding guy who spices up his conversations with some real and some pseudo-science jargon. We all get similar ideas as to what is going on with Israel and the financial situation, but when he goes off into predicting "hyper-croniacs" being revealed and these women who will lead us things, I have to start laughing at him.

His genuine predictions never happen. The basic stuff that can be determined to be coming down the pipe soon based on surfing the net he does sometimes get right. Sometimes he's gone as far as to make changes AFTER the event - and that's not a good sign at all.

I predict that there will be a financial crisis at the end of October and I also predict that Israel will get their wish and within months be bombing Iran. You can send money to me for this if you like.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whatthehell?

Originally posted by mkross1983

Ooh nice point.

Your pointing our Americans rounding up Americans is even more interesting.

Thanks for that.

Thanks.

He's an intelligent sounding guy who spices up his conversations with some real and some pseudo-science jargon. We all get similar ideas as to what is going on with Israel and the financial situation, but when he goes off into predicting "hyper-croniacs" being revealed and these women who will lead us things, I have to start laughing at him.

His genuine predictions never happen. The basic stuff that can be determined to be coming down the pipe soon based on surfing the net he does sometimes get right. Sometimes he's gone as far as to make changes AFTER the event - and that's not a good sign at all.

I predict that there will be a financial crisis at the end of October and I also predict that Israel will get their wish and within months be bombing Iran. You can send money to me for this if you like.

lol, you should add a paypal button to your sig for people who want to take you up on your offer.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Didnt webot predict last year august/september when this recession mess started? the bank problems ect? i keep thinking i remember it did accurately predict this.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I'm sure there is actually some sort of software processing involved but I believe you're not too far off here. It seems certain that whatever webcrawling is involved is either focused on a lot of conspiracy and paranormal sites or is searching for terms that are primarly found there. For example, he mentions "TPTB" quite frequently and that's a term I had never seen before reading sites like this and don't see used much (if at all) elsewhere.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join