It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] ATS Members... I need your help.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
what do i do with a ring once i find it? should i like hide it somewhere or tell everyone the word or what?

and quit badgering the game you fools, this can and should be played with some level of seriousness. por favor?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smudge
It appears I've been recruited. So I'm afraid my loyalties are now with a group. Shame, I really was looking forward to airing my findings. OOhh I'm terrible with secrets.

Wow, Smudge would be the first to join the Illuminati or the NWO if it went knocking huh? How about staying loyal to the cause? hmmm... true colors now...

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
um too late for that now

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Ok, here is some info I hav found on the 4. Not sure where it leads as I am piecing it together live... I will just type it out, then submit and analyze it, to see if anything comes up....

#1 Member Status: the4th
Last Active: 27-12-2002 at 04:44 PM
ATS Points: Uncalculated

www.abovetopsecret.com...

#2 Member Status: the4
Has 1 post but no match found....
Open up his .gif image at www.abovetopsecret.com...
Now, blow the size up to 600%

#3 Member Status: the4
Mood: Run!
Number of Posts: 1
Last Active: 15-7-2002 at 02:58 PM
Messages Posted:

**************Begin************************
posted on 15-3-2003 at 03:47 AM quote

Hey Everyone!

I would just like to say hi to all the members, and just letting people know I lurk a great deal, and almost never post. (Hi Simon! How's Uncle Jeff?)

I'm looking forward to great things form ATS in the coming months/years. I'll always be lurking somewhere behind your shoulder.

***************End**********************

#4 Registered 6/30/02 (0.01 messages per day)
Posts 4
Last active: 23-5-2003 at 04:35 PM
Location Classified
he has three on this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

#0 Status: the4
1 Post, but cannot find it.

#5 has been banned and has about 41 messages....
Has anyone checked out the avatar of #2. I have scaled it up and there is a hidden message in there... I have not had time to look at it.

Sorry, that is all I have time for right now...... I will take a look at everything when I get back.. Should be tons of clues... Please someone help out with finding the rings .. sharing is caring... ha ha

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Well lets see now. If this rings is really true...

Then...

How comethe website The Rings was brought to our attention months before he recieved this letter from his uncle 1 week ago?

It's just a game ;P

But since the rings have been spokena nd i've been told what to look out for...no doubtr i'll be seeing lots of rings popping up in real life unexpectedly... lol

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
This is the first time I have seen this, so I will have to do some searching on the first rings posts..... Anyone have clues to help out... just list the ones we thing are relevant and then we can piece it together.

This was written by #1 any clues to the meaning?

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by deafence#
umm, you go and get it, or at least try. and then, from i've gathered so far, you protect it and the "word" inscripted with your life! dfh out.

But what if you found the inscription and not the ring???

Then what?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Does anyone have any relavent clues from prior. I am reading and cannot find the pics that Smudge was talking about, so I am not sure what I have missed. If I have to go off the 1st mail by itself, I am at a loss.......
Is anyone actually playing this game????
Or just waiting for someone else to figure it out and then try at the end?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Were all playing the game, most teams are communicating through alternative means.
And spreading disinformation through this forum.
All my previous lines of thought were genuine.
I do believe that numerology and codes are red herrings, as they would prevent 90% of board members from playing.
The clues are descriptive in form.
And as such it is possible to aquire locations from them.
I'm just surprised how many actually fit.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Were all playing the game, most teams are communicating through alternative means.
And spreading disinformation through this forum.

So, I am on my own... hmmmm Well, I gotta love this team work... ha ha I guess a waste of time for me to be posting anything then......... But, I will not give up hope...

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
JCMinJapan,

I sent you a U2U with links to all of the threads with previous clues....the idea of this game is to help each other out and collaborate, so I am not going to be involved in any team, but will certainly post any information I have.

If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask, I will help if I can.

Cheers,
Lukefj

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   

What do you mean there are teams? I thought we were all working on our own? How do you get in a team?

Well I found out that there weren't any red dots on a document. They were drops of blood! Seven of them!

And I don't think you're right. There IS numerology. 1+2+3+4= 10 & 1+0= One! Ha. So there!

[Edited on 5/19/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
team me!! what say you SamaraMorgueAnn? i know im kinda drunk right now, and dont know exactly where to start... but this sounds... important... lemme know... sigh... sleep sounds good. keepn it real. dfh out.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Aren't you one of 'them'? I saw your blog today and there were no responses to it or views. And you were here for HOW long? And that face at the bottom of your post looks like it might be hiding something too!

When you wake up again dfh, check this out. Drag your cursor across the faces on your post. Under the red blanket the one with popped out eyes looks Oriental. The mad face looks like it's hiding a smile, the duh, looks duh still. Go all the way to the laughing face. Doesn't it look demonic?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
JCMinJapan,

I sent you a U2U with links to all of the threads with previous clues....the idea of this game is to help each other out and collaborate, so I am not going to be involved in any team, but will certainly post any information I have.

If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask, I will help if I can.

Cheers,
Lukefj

Thanks alot.... Well, if I find anything of interest, I will post it.... I will just have to get an Around the World pass from the airlines when I find them all..... Then... I will be the supreme ruler of the planet.... waahaa haa haa haaaaaaa

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Perhaps I should go take a cab drive over...to New York! and find some rings I could jump through. Light them on fire first, because that's more risky, adventurous.

In the meantime, I've separated all the numbers from the letters in 1 the 4's post. On my way to New York I'll sift through them for a pattern, instead of talk to the cab driver.

No. My phone number is not hidden in there somewhere.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
EGGSOLVENT ! ,Well done !*!*

Waiting & willing to help in the quest !

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
can't somebody just hack it?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hacking isnt condoned here man so i would advise ya to edit ur post b4 a mod gets here and u get in big trouble.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
the only hacking you should do is after you smoke too many cigarrettess after trying to figure out how all these clues fit, and you realize only one thing, that you've been chain smoking.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join