It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] ATS Members... I need your help.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
anneka watever it is are you 5 i remember 5 typing in all caps and if u arent 5 stop typing in all caps it is really stupid

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I've been working on this from the start, and although I'm not a code breaker I have managed to piece together , from others work on the code and my own analysis of the cryptic clues, a good understanding of all areas. Including historical references and their relevance to the current story line, a breakdown of who is who, and more importantly their agenda, potential global locations and more specifically exact locations in three countries, with three locations in London alone. All of which relate to the historic, number and story driven clues so that the locations tie in to a clue in each of those catagories not just one random relationship.
I also have four potential words of power that match all criteria.
Chances are all these are wrong, however if you don't follow theories through to their conclusion you never know how they will stand up.
And yet still I am not sure what I'm supposed to be doing.

Do we really think that these are real rings.
If they are, they are either;

1. Being kept by a keeper at a location. Meaning contact is required.
2. Are part of the architecture and must be read when found.

Any other scenario sees the possibility of the rings being found by a non player.

Alternatively they are not real, but clues in the hypothetical location of the ring will lead you to its word of power.
Is there a general concensus as to the nature of the rings.
Real?
Virtual?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I got that from observing that character ~ignorance is bliss~ all over the recent posts section. And at the same time that -0- was on. So I figure that might be a clue or something.

ALSO!!!

That "dropseven" character? Well I'm not sure if it is seven profiles all together but I have found seven profiles that don't exist. Here they are.

good to see you mr. bond

The Skanker of light life

007BOND

007Logys

00mace

ArtemisX

Five of them have the same date on them 1/1/1970, and two of them don't. One who has the date also has a picture in his profile which none of the others do. And he is 00mace. (and here is the picture)

The imon seems to be missing the S.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
by srv01.denyignorance.com (8.12.11/8.12.11)

for [email protected]>; Mon, 4 Apr 2004 16:26:34 -0500
obviously it don't mean much. I suppose I'm in it alone?

[Edited on 5/24/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I think this is Uncle's secret website. Everything you need to know is on it. All the clues are here. There's no doubt in my mind about that. Check it out. IT's THERE!

users.gloryroad.net...

Oh and if the website goes down you can talk to me, I have most of the links copied.

And there's still TONS of room left in my computer for more!!!

"Forward
This manuscript was delivered to our offices by an unknown person. We did not steal the document, nor are we involved with any theft from the United States Government, and we did not get the document by way of any dishonest methods. We feel that we are not endangering the "National Security" by reproducing this document, quite the contrary; it has been authenticated and we feel that we are not only within our rights to publish it, but morally bound to do so.

Regarding the training manual, you may have detected that we had to block out the marginal notes made by the selectee at the C.I.A. Training Center, but I can assure you that the manual is authentic, and ..."

(everyone, I have a feeling, they are going to be manoevering their stance now!)

[Edited on 5/23/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well? Anyone find any rings yet?

I'm still looking for those.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
ill try and help you simon as it is you that has brought me the truth.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
If this is the case, the spys are most likely to be angles, not just any but the 4 angels who will stand at the four corners of the world to sound thier trumpets bringing about the end of times..... the words on the rings are their call sign. the words must be said in order of events and by god himself..... i believe you are treading on dangerous ground...

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
if you say this truthfully............

Then I don't see why you would tell us. This is a delicate matter, not something to joke around with.

but maybe it is more then a game.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Did I miss something here? What happened? FINISH THE STORY ABOUT THE GOLF SHOES!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join