It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] ATS Members... I need your help.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Is this a game Simon or is this for real? Really a theory of 4 rings with magic words... sounds ridiculous.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
What do you do when you think you have a location?

-5-

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Listen to me children! These rings are real! They are in the real world! They must be handed *only* to me!

The others would trick you nasty and play with your sence of honour, colour your mind with false hopes and promises of gold.

Gold there is to be had, no doubt, but the gold is not the treasure here, it's the words of POWER.

Find the rings and contact only me. I am the only hope!

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Really how interesting, I know the location of the first ring and I'm not makin a twat of myself going in there and asking for it.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
God this is gonna be embarrasing!!!!

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by -5-
Listen to me children! These rings are real! They are in the real world! They must be handed *only* to me!

The others would trick you nasty and play with your sence of honour, colour your mind with false hopes and promises of gold.

Gold there is to be had, no doubt, but the gold is not the treasure here, it's the words of POWER.

Find the rings and contact only me. I am the only hope!

Sorry dude, the precious is mine if I come across it. For some reason I cant trust you. I dont see what your getting at by attempting to get people to hand over the precious to you.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
lol NOW I understand " -5-"

The letter, however, is just too consistant in it's style. Look at the "e" at the end of words. Every one of them is exactly the same.

However, if this is just a game, it would be fun if I had the time, RPing is always fun, and I've only played one role playing game set up so elaboratly as this, and that was a blast.
for game,
if hoax

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
anychance one is in omaha. just wondering of course

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
-5- was against finding of the rings. this is not him obviously

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
-5- was against finding of the rings. this is not him obviously

perhaps its too late for 5 now, and THEY already have him. he did mention that his days were numbered on ATS as far as helping us goes. oh brother... why 5? what are you on about? are you really gone?

looks like there are three major teams in play here though: the4, ATS members, and the so called -5-

they all want the rings. all dont know where it is. the4 have clues, give them to us to solve it for them perhaps? higher chances in numbers i suppose...

this is a game, this is not a game!?

think about it. dfh out.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   
:O -5- spelt color with a u as colour which means hes not an american! :O
(american spelling color?)

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I'm off to work now its 14:00 London time, I'm pretty sure I have a location and I'll be checking it out around 18:00.
I'm working nights this week so I won't be able to tell you if I'm right untill about 03:00 19/5/2004 London time.
The framework I have for my answer is beyond reproach. However it does raise several contenders. 1 stands out.
I'm glad I checked in before I went as I see that since my revelation this morning, we have new intel.
Coincidence?
I think it relates to the combination of a SAFE. The numbers

7 2 5 0 followed by the word safe.

Maybe there will be a safe deposit box or a locker on site.
Or it could just mean agents 7 2 5 and 0 are safe.
This is unlikely as agent 5 is corrupt.
Oh well wish me luck.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
1/4th of the solution has been found, locked into memory and melted down for security's sake.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I doubt VERY much that any of the rings are in physical locations as this would exclude a large population of the ATS community. More likely they are located on the web somewhere or within posts on this site...perhaps in posts relating to those pictures.

Peace,
Lukefj

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Lukefj]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
Is this a game Simon or is this for real? Really a theory of 4 rings with magic words... sounds ridiculous.

AD5673, no offence, if you don't like the idea of this game do not take part. Simple. A lot of blood,sweat and tears have gone into ATS over the years. A lot have change since the days when i was lurker here.

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by infinite]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
As one quote says it:

"The glitter of official lies and the epic splendor of the thought ... confuse the eye and confound the understanding."

Maybe Find The Rings isn't one big lie, but it is a game. What I find interesting, is the extent that it does confound the senses, in respects to how it makes people wonder if Find The Rings is real or not. You have to admire the skill of such a feat.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I love how you wrote : "The glitter of official lies and the epic splendor of the thought ... confuse the eye and confound the understanding."

Because that in itself is EXACTLY it! This is not just a game. One must work at finding the rings and understanding what the inscriptions are on them, in order to win the cash prize which is in U.S. dollars. But the point is not the money, it's the knowledge that we'll gain from the game, because only 4 can win. And I have a feeling that the clues are going to be in posts that are full of knowledge so we could learn something as we find the rings.

What do you think? I 've been looking for seven red dots in a post. Am I on the right track?

[Edited on 5/18/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This is intriguing, true or not. im new to the forums, has there been any more progress?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well I've been to a Location in Central London today.
I was going to play this game honestly and up front with everyone. Simply put all my cards on the table for all to see, right or wrong. However I've returned to find a message for me. It appears I've been recruited. So I'm afraid my loyalties are now with a group. Shame, I really was looking forward to airing my findings. OOhh I'm terrible with secrets.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smudge
What do you do when you think you have a location?

umm, you go and get it, or at least try. and then, from i've gathered so far, you protect it and the "word" inscripted with your life! dfh out.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join