It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today, I find out if I'm going to die. It's not going to be anytime soon!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I am very happy that your son has his hero for a while longer.

I think you are a "Tall Man".

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jean59

Thank you. I'm glad to be around longer as well. Sometimes I don't know who needs the other more. Me or him.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Good luck to you, Mike.

I hope that if one of the treatments offered is Remicade you will look into other options before going down that road. It is a drug that weakens your immune system, something you don't want especially during the flu season. It also leaves your body at a higher risk for cancer and liver failure, among other things. There are other options that will help this diagnosis. Many are non-medical, just dietary and lifestyle changes that help tremendously.

Whatever route you decide, best wishes for a complete recovery.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Thanks Mike,

All is well with him. I Spoke to him this morning, and he sends his best wishes to you my friend

My brother is the best guy in the world! He's had to deal with life threatening cancer, and he survived! The guy is a miracle, and he's my brother! I Love him so much!!!

Take care Mike, and look after yourself! We at ATS will always be here for you buddy!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion65

Remicade is one that I've found online for treatment. Dicyclomine and kapidex right now.

Will keep that in mind though. I don't want surgery, just something to alter my diet and make the pain go away.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Mike

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Nice to see it wasn't cancer, but I don't remember much about Chron's.

You are a very strong person with a wonderful attitude, keep it up. It's nice to see people like you.

Be careful with those pain killers, but i'm sure you have self control if you are such a strong minded person. They do create the best feeling I have ever felt in my chest though, but they are bad. I don't want to even think about how good they feel.

I have an opportunity to move to Alaska. I've been seriously thinking about it, I might go for it. It does seem like a great state from the little I know of it.

Good luck with everything!

[edit on 3-10-2009 by tompumped]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

This may give peace of mind to some.

Life is pretty random but an afterlife may be just as possible as this life.
We don't need a reason to understand that. Either way, we have no real reason to exist and at the same time we have no reason to be nonexistent. When the body dies, it doesn't disappear. The solid matter merges with other atoms that forms soil and brings new life. The energy that runs through our mind becomes earthed and joins in the cosmic soup of energy. That's only how I understand it at this point in my development. It's an alternative that doesn't take a god into account.

When you are asleep and not dreaming, you are not aware of being anywhere or existing but everything is in tune. Like when you lay in a bath heated to your body temperature, you will fall asleep and completely lose the feeling of having a body. So if in death we lose who we are, it should feel pretty good.

Maybe the afterlife is a constant dream, or maybe this is all one big dream that we will wake up from and forget.

Anyway, we all take turns dying. 100gazilion people have already been there and done that. If you are scared of god, then remember it isn't what we believe, but how we lived. Just throwing it out there

Back to my cave, take care everyone.... Good luck in your journey mikerussellus.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Allow me to say a few things here.

In my research I have found that abdominal issues can be traced back to problems expressing (repressing) emotions. This may come from a past life or this one. Even if you do not believe in past lives it may benefit you to meditate on what I have said to see if it feels right for you.

Another point...You said you were taking medications with alcohol. I really don't have to bring this up do I? Alcohol AMPLIFIES medications (especially the negative side effects). If you want your body to heal itself this is very counterproductive. It is in fact telling your body the opposite. Instead of allowing healing to occur your body must use its resources (especially much needed water) to process the alcohol. Needless to say your liver must process the meds and alcohol at the same time and this is a very volatile situation for the liver. The liver is even sensitive to aspirin/motrin with alcohol. It's your body and your choice.

I hope you feel better.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
you're not going to die, they make more money trying to keep you alive and suffering.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

when are u people stop going to doctors and take your health in your own hands People who are going to doctors are nothing else but cowards Fight like a lion dont be pusi see mercola.com read make an appointment optimize your vit D3 to 90 units in your blood u have to take 5000 to 10000 a day depends on weight to get to that level FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! DONT GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hi Mike ~ Just saw your thread. This year at 61 I came down with and am battling Psoriasis (skin disease) with completely natural methods. I am almost healed except for two larger patches on one of my legs. One of these remedies is good for digestion problems including yours. Start taking 2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar (Bragg's Organic from health store is best) mixed with 1 Tsp. baking soda and 1/2 glass good warm water when you arise and before bed (also during the day if you wish). This is also good for insomnia, bone pain, and supposedly losing weight among other things. I hope that you find your own pathway to healing! You can through prayer!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4Yahshua
Hi Mike ~ Just saw your thread. This year at 61 I came down with and am battling Psoriasis (skin disease) with completely natural methods. I am almost healed except for two larger patches on one of my legs. One of these remedies is good for digestion problems including yours. Start taking 2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar (Bragg's Organic from health store is best) mixed with 1 Tsp. baking soda and 1/2 glass good warm water when you arise and before bed (also during the day if you wish). This is also good for insomnia, bone pain, and supposedly losing weight among other things. I hope that you find your own pathway to healing! You can through prayer!

Another good natural method for all sorts of disease conditions, which are often caused by inflammation from parasitic organisms, is Hulda Clarke's tincture concoction, sometimes called Clarkia. It's tinctures from Black Walnut, Artemesia, and Clove. For Psoriasis, you would apply it topically, full strength. Although taking a few drops in water, a few times a day is good too. Do a google search for "parasite cleanse" and "Hulda Clarke" and you should find some sources for a ready made tincture at a reasonable price.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join