It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today, I find out if I'm going to die. It's not going to be anytime soon!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
ive never seen your posts before but im glad you will be staying with us

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I hope what you would want will come to pass but if it doesn't you seem well equipped for the change. As much as I realize death is natural I am still a little diccomfited by it. And that is fear of the unknown I suppose. There is an all abiding optimism however that everything will come out in the wash. Of that I have no doubt. Blessings and peace to you.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ablue07

Thank you for your reply. It's been made easier with friends and family.

Mike

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helghast1
ive never seen your posts before but im glad you will be staying with us

Same here.

Thanks

Mike

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm glad it's not cancer! Try looking into manuka honey- it's a definate cure-all!

www.manukahoneyusa.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Good stuff!! i Read that its not cancer and that's awesome. You can take this as an early warning to start eating super healthy taking vitamins, drinking a lot of water (filtered) and exercising.

None of these things can guarantee health but at least if you do all of them and get sick you know that you did everything you could and will not think, if i only did this or that.

Happy for your good news man take care

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well, Mike, never good to jump to conclusions. I do it too... I understand, people get frightened when they are told the worse case scenario. Anyway, best of luck, whether it be cancer or crohn's disease.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Thanks for your reply. There are going to be lots of changes.

Mike

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Thanks. I admit I was being human. Upon reflection, would I have done it again? Probably.

The support here was outstanding.

Mike

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Good2Go

Will do, thanks.

Mike

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'm going to log off for a bit, spend some time with wife and children.

Thank you all, again.

Mike Russell

ps, don't worry, I'll be back, slamming Obama soon enough.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Mike,

go to www.livingfoodsinstitute.com and stop pissing around with the medicinal crowd...

Go get cancer free fast...period..

been there ....done that...........

pass it on...

seeya

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Mike,
What a great idea to post this on ATS. It can really help you cope with whats, going to happen, and who you are. Maybe you can even beat it, with all the support your getting.

I'd just like to say that over the last 2 months, I've been noticing your posts and how they kept getting my attention. You have brought great ideas, opinions here on ATS, and hopefully will continue to for some time.

Also, I can't even imagine how you must feel when you look to your youngest son. I love my little brother, and I feel that if something were to happen to me, he would be greatly affected. I love my little brother more than anything else, thats why I try to live my life carefully, because for the time being it can really affect my little brother. You must have greater feelings for your son.

If something were to happen to you, you should leave something for him. A letter for when he turns 18 or something very precious to you.

We all die sometime, but its leaving those we love, that get us most worried.

[edit on 111America/Chicagof2009Fri, 02 Oct 2009 20:40:24 -0500America/Chicago 3108America/Chicago by Trams]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

My thought prayers and healing intent coming your way my friend.You have a positive outlook and it will carry you far. If you have low energy and are interested U2 me and Ill be more than happy to send you something thats helped many others...no charge. Blessings to you

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Im very happy it was'nt cancer! Have faith, you and your family deserve

the best! Go for it with the new job! Someone was looking out for you

today, the footprints in the sand prayer comes to mind, Bless you and

your family.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Dude you should try MMS - www.i-amperfectlyhealthy.com...

I'm on it and it is awesome, kicks cancer in the a$$ the medical and big pharma don't want this out in the mainstream cause it cures, and it's cheap as $45 NZ bucks, which is about $25 US i think, lasts for a year dude. HIV, SWINE FLU gets their a$$e$ kicked from this stuff best shizzle out there. I got my cat and kids on it now they are thinking quicker, more creative and pro active.

Try it dude!!..

Oneness..

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Good luck, i wish we all were as brave as you. If you need anything we are here !

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Look into the Gerson diet! It cant hurt man!!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Dont quit yet. My wife went through a BUNCH of doctors until she found a GOOD GI doctor. She had a horribly sludged up gall bladder. Its gone now. Shes better but not 100%. Still some food sets her off.

I hope you have a good one and not someone thats just looking at cat scans and xrays. They did that to her. Finally, they put a scope down her gullet and found it out.

May you be held in the hand of Our Creator friend.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I am so happy you don't have cancer. I read your post earlier today and have had you in my thoughts all day. Congrats my friend!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join