Today, I find out if I'm going to die. It's not going to be anytime soon!

page: 3
75
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus
 


I knew a guy once who drank so much scotch he had to spike it with pepto.


On a serious note, good luck to you and your family. I hope the news is all good.




posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
You are reacting in the best way for you. None of us can say if it is right or wrong......unless we've been there, we don't even know how we'd react, much less anyone else.

I say pain pills, Scotch, your family, your friends, and ATS is a good way to deal with just about anything.


Good luck with the news today and no matter what, take the dream job. Chances like that don't come along all that often. No matter the news today, that job is a good thing for you, so it will enhance your life no matter what.



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude
 

Thanks. I've never had anything stare me down before, not going to let anything change now.



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus
 


Mike, I pray for the best and like the attitude you have. In reality, we should all have that kind of attitude. Some people get early warnings that they might die while others get no warning.

Here one day, gone the next. We should just enjoy life as much as possible and cherish the ones we love. For tomorrow may never come.


Good Luck Bud



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by mikerussellus
 


I knew a guy once who drank so much scotch he had to spike it with pepto.


On a serious note, good luck to you and your family. I hope the news is all good.




Thanks for the thoughts.

Mike

[edit on 2-10-2009 by mikerussellus]



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I hope that you receive good news today. I also hope that your wife is doing ok as well and that you and her are enjoying each other during these times that can be stressful.
Good luck today.



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic1
You are reacting in the best way for you. None of us can say if it is right or wrong......unless we've been there, we don't even know how we'd react, much less anyone else.

I say pain pills, Scotch, your family, your friends, and ATS is a good way to deal with just about anything.


Good luck with the news today and no matter what, take the dream job. Chances like that don't come along all that often. No matter the news today, that job is a good thing for you, so it will enhance your life no matter what.


Thank you.

As for the job? I've had a two hour phone interview yesterday. I guess it went well. On monday, I have another with the staff. Then they get to make a decision about me. But yesterday we did talk salary, relocation, housing. It looks good.



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Mike have you heard of the Rife Machine... It is black listed on quackwatch and many who have never seen it will say its bogus but I own one. As a responsibility for being lucky enough to acquire one I let others use it. The toughest thing is trying to convince others to try it.

Its a device that cures a wide range of disease. Including Cancer. Now I aint saying don't go with traditional medicine if the news is bad.. BUT I AM SAYING if the news is bad... Get a Rife machine and do the program.

It works I have seen it work...

If you want any advice on which kind to get feel free to U2U me...

I offer advice because their are fakes out there....like with anything scams exist..But if the news is bad this thing will help.



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by mikerussellus
 


Mike, I pray for the best and like the attitude you have. In reality, we should all have that kind of attitude. Some people get early warnings that they might die while others get no warning.

Here one day, gone the next. We should just enjoy life as much as possible and cherish the ones we love. For tomorrow may never come.


Good Luck Bud


Appreciate that, my friend.

I don't ever want to preach, but if (gods forbid) anyone ever has to go through this, then let them see that people can face it, slightly buzzed, face on.



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
it's got to be torture waiting to find out.
good luck today, you're in my thoughts.



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsosweet
I hope that you receive good news today. I also hope that your wife is doing ok as well and that you and her are enjoying each other during these times that can be stressful.
Good luck today.



She and my kids ARE my life. We've had some down moments, but thats all they were, moments. I'm just her little moon orbiting her (what I tell her) and she's ok.

Thank you.



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
Mike have you heard of the Rife Machine... It is black listed on quackwatch and many who have never seen it will say its bogus but I own one. As a responsibility for being lucky enough to acquire one I let others use it. The toughest thing is trying to convince others to try it.

Its a device that cures a wide range of disease. Including Cancer. Now I aint saying don't go with traditional medicine if the news is bad.. BUT I AM SAYING if the news is bad... Get a Rife machine and do the program.

It works I have seen it work...

If you want any advice on which kind to get feel free to U2U me...

I offer advice because their are fakes out there....like with anything scams exist..But if the news is bad this thing will help.


Depending on the results, will let you know. Seriously. If I thought voting liberal would help then . . . . . all hell, I can't do THAT


But seriously, will contact you if the news is less than good.



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by XXXN3O
 


I've thought long and hard about Karma recently. The best possible job I may get/worst possible news I may get.

Whatever god/gods are looking in, must be laughing their a##'s off right now.

That, is in part, why my attitude must stay positive, not only for me, but my family, my friends, and the people I may affect down the line.



Well I dont know anything about your life or you as a person.

Personally I look at life as chapters that have lessons, if you dont learn the lessons thats when the karma like things begin to happen.

Anytime anything big happens there is always a lesson in there somewhere.

Looks like you have already learned from it by protecting your family.



I think the news you get will be similar and I hope I am correct.



[edit on 2-10-2009 by XXXN3O]



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
it's got to be torture waiting to find out.
good luck today, you're in my thoughts.


Right now, I'm sitting at my desk. My youngest is at my feet (hugs every 30 seconds) and Diego is on.

Waiting sucks. But getting the news might suck further. So I'm going to keep busy. Here, home, and cookies and milk later.

Thank you.



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O
 


I hope so. I also hope I get to KEEP learning.

Not too sure that I want the lessons to end just yet.



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Don't give up! Don't give into the programming that cancer is a death sentence.


First, the researchers tested out the effects of curcumin and the omega-3 docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) on pancreatic cancer cells in the laboratory. Both DHA and curcumin inhibited pancreatic cell growth and triggered the process of programmed cell death (apoptosis). When the two substances were combined, the effect was far more pronounced, increasing cancer cell death four- to eightfold.


Natural Pancreatic Cancer Remedies

Also:


A team at the University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute has found that extracts of triphala slowed the growth of human pancreatic tumours grafted onto mice. The findings, presented at the annual meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research, offer hope that one day a treatment might be developed.


Indian Herbal Remedy


There are many alternative treatment options available to you. Do the research. I would personally try the first one mentioned. Tumeric put in meals daily, with some pharmaceutical grade fish oil AM & PM..



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Good Lord, Mike, I had no idea this was going on.
I'm choosing to believe you are going to get good news.
I'm sending my best and most positive thoughts I am capable of to you today.

It's going to be okay, It's going to be okay, It's going to be okay.



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus
 


I wish the best for you and your family today. In a way, you are raging against dying by remaining positive and keeping on with life, by looking forward to a dream job. It also makes quite a lot of sense to continue with the pursuit of this job, because, the tests results could be favorable for you. There's no need to give up without even having the full knowledge of those results. I believe your approach to this situation is qute sane. Good luck to you!!



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions
 


Thank you for the information. Really. I'm not ready to throw off this mortal coil (I've always wanted to say that) and will fight this thing with all that I can.

I figure if John Wayne can kick it's a##, then I can too.

Mike



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting
 


Thanks for your positive thought, Lady. I appreciate them more than any could know.

Mike





new topics

top topics



 
75
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join