It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A moment of silence for all the dead Jihadists

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Didn't the US support Saddams reign of terror

Qassim who was Democratically elected was removed through a coup with the help of the CIA (which left open the door to Saddam to take power). Don't hesitate to ask me where I get all this crap from.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Don't hesitate to ask me where I get all this crap from.

Let me guess.....

You finally cracked open a real history book instead of relying on propaganda?

Yes, you're right why?
Have I ever denied that?

I don't think so.

It was in the middle of the coldwar. Don't think for a second that the Soviets/Chinese weren't playing their games in Eastern Europe and later in Africa, Central America and Southeast Asia etc. Not to mention supporting various dictators around the world.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by oozyism

Yes you're right why?
Have I ever denied that?

I don't think so.

It was in the middle of the coldwar. Don't think for a second that the Soviets weren't playing their games in Eastern Europe and later in Africa. Not to mention supporting various dictators around the world.

Yea so America has caused atrocities across the world, which is great for you to accept.

Cold war or not thousands of lives were affected because of it, and America was responsible. People hold grudge, especially when America hasn’t apologized for anything in regards to its past, worse, no one has been held accountable. Obviously it is due to the American arrogance thinking no one will ever be able to harm them. Thinking if they stockpile enough weapons no one would have the balls to attack it, except from within.

The Jihadists hold these and other atrocities in mind when fighting, unlike the American soldiers who hold $ in mind.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Let me give you an update.

We took care of our guy [Saddam] = Dead + New Government.

At the costs of 3,662+ US Soldiers.

The Soviets/Russians + Chinese haven't taken care of theirs. Kim IL/North Korea, heck he is still there. God only knows how many millions he has killed or brutalized. Not only that he is now Nuclear armed. The Soviet Union collapsed and China turned capitalists. Yet the mess they helped create still lingers. I wonder how many more Americans soldiers lives it may require to clean up that nightmare they created

[edit on 9-10-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You deserve a star for that

Now do you believe America invaded Iraq to fix the mistake they made ages ago? Legitimate question I believe.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This:

Yea so America has caused atrocities across the world,

Is a mighty huge stretch from your premise that started this most recent chain reaction, which was this:

Qassim who was Democratically elected was removed through a coup with the help of the CIA (which left open the door to Saddam to take power).

Is it a habit with you to draw obvious fallacies like the first out of completely unrelated facts, like the second?

I'm noticing a pattern.

Then you extrapolate that rubbish into this:

The Jihadists hold these and other atrocities in mind when fighting, unlike the American soldiers who hold $ in mind.

Which is patently ridiculous, on the face of it.

What you appear to be saying here is that the jihadists are killing off their own people, and any other innocents they happen to fancy killing that day, because they have some twisted belief in an American worldwide atrocity.

Do you see how ridiculous that sounds? I bet you don't.

It seems to me that if the jihadists really believed that BS, they'd be pretty gung ho to go after the American enforcement arm, i.e. the American military, and a little LESS hell bent on killing their own folks, and other defenseless innocents.

I'm just not seeing the logic there.

Then you go on to make a statement about how the brave jihadists are just fighting because someone is killing them (didn't start out that way, bub, started out quite the other way), and the American soldiers are just fighting for money, and have no other reason.

What a crock of BS. Do you know any American soldiers? If you do, or if you ever meet one, ask them what they're doing with all that huge pile of money they're making out of this war. I'm willing to bet they laugh at you so hard they might bust a blood vessel.

I bet you don't get to ride on their yacht.

If you knew how much American soldiers make, you'd crawl back into your cave and try real hard to think up something else to talk about.

Because that argument just doesn't fly.

[edit on 2009/10/8 by nenothtu]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
This:

Yea so America has caused atrocities across the world,

Is a mighty huge stretch from your premise that started this most recent chain reaction, which was this:

Qassim who was Democratically elected was removed through a coup with the help of the CIA (which left open the door to Saddam to take power).

Is it a habit with you to draw obvious fallacies like the first out of completely unrelated facts, like the second?

I'm noticing a pattern.

What you appear to be saying here is that the jihadists are killing off their own people, and any other innocents they happen to fancy killing that day, because they have some twisted belief in an American worldwide atrocity.

It seems to me that if the jihadists really believed that BS, they'd be pretty gung ho to go after the American enforcement arm, i.e. the American military, and a little LESS hell bent on killing their own folks, and other defenseless innocents.

Then you go on to make a statement about how the brave jihadists are just fighting because someone is killing them (didn't start out that way, bub, started out quite the other way), and the American soldiers are just fighting for money, and have no other reason.

What a crock of BS. Do you know any American soldiers? If you do, or if you ever meet one, ask them what they're doing with all that huge pile of money they're making out of this war. I'm willing to bet they laugh at you so hard they might bust a blood vessel.

If you knew how much American soldiers make, you'd crawl back into your cave and try real hard to think up something else to talk about.

Being a Soldier myself, I couldn't have said that any better.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

look oozysim you hate America I got that, thats fine thats your right... But if you dont like America feel free to take a boat back to your homeland where they our plenty of Solcist and people who think just like you, do not continue to wave Americas flag, and toot the Messiahs horn. He is not good for America like George wasnt either...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Just popped back in to see how Ozyism was holding up and read through a few posts and see that his Butt has been properly kicked. Good job Slayer.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Cold war or not thousands of lives were affected because of it, and America was responsible.

Oh, really? Time to crack the books, rocket scientist. I think the Soviets had a bit of a hand in the Cold War, too. You know, all the proxy wars they liked to fight in Africa that everyone has seem to have forgotten.

Yeah, I joined the AF to become rich.
Another fail on your part once again. No one joins the US Military to get rich, that's for freakin' sure.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

I'm noticing a pattern.

Boring..

Or do they think Afghans were the ones who bombed them? What do you think the American soldiers think about? If it wasn't money then their heads would be straight therefore allowing them to do some thinking, and then allowing them to come to the conclusion that none of the attackers were Afghans.

Which day? Are you talking about the Iraq civil war? The American unjustified war directly effected the civil war, bad management, I don't know but when you invade a country for the heck of it and risk thousands of lives, then the least you can do is to make sure more lives are not ruined through resistance.

You can make anything sound rediculous, you sound shocked..

They have the right to go against the American military and government, we have already established that.

That is why they invented the veil. If you don't want to be seen then wear a veil, but if you don't want to see then wear blinds.

It didn't start that way? People don't forget as fast as America does, when you ruin millions of lives, ofcurse it is easy for the perpetrators to forget, but not for the victims. People who have been effected by your foreign policy based on self interest counts to millions, and they all want to fight America, not because they are getting paid, or because they are insane Islamic monster who just want to take over the world, but because they are humans. Just like you and me.

Why won't they forget and forgive? Because American policies hasn't changed at all. I'm hoping Obama would bring change, but only time will tell.

Big pile of money? You don't need to give an individual with poor income a million dollar to kill
Many young students looking for money to go to college etc etc.

bored...

LOL yeah still bored.

yeah sure, I guess you have never lived a life of hardship, there are million in America who has

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Oh, really? Time to crack the books, rocket scientist. I think the Soviets had a bit of a hand in the Cold War, too. You know, all the proxy wars they liked to fight in Africa that everyone has seem to have forgotten.

I guess it is the excuse of the century after all, Russia did it so it is ok for us to do it. If Russia had an intercourse with your mom would you? Would it make it alright? Boring..

Yeah, I joined the AF to become rich.
Another fail on your part once again. No one joins the US Military to get rich, that's for freakin' sure.

When did I say that? Yeah keep making assumptions, boring....

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Boring..

Great answer when you have no valid answer.

Or do they think Afghans were the ones who bombed them? What do you think the American soldiers think about? If it wasn't money then their heads would be straight therefore allowing them to do some thinking, and then allowing them to come to the conclusion that none of the attackers were Afghans.

See this is where your argument breaks down. No one has claimed Afghans were among the hijackers. If you were able to read and comprehend fully, you would realize I've said SEVERAL times now that the Taliban HARBORED the enemy, ALLIED themselves with the enemy, and there fore BECAME the enemy.

I'll bet dollars against donuts that you will still return to the same tired line that no one is disputing, and which has no bearing on the subject. Much the same way as a dog returns to his own vomit, you don't know where else to go. It's a non-starter.

Which day? Are you talking about the Iraq civil war? The American unjustified war directly effected the civil war, bad management, I don't know but when you invade a country for the heck of it and risk thousands of lives, then the least you can do is to make sure more lives are not ruined through resistance.

Don't know all that much about the nature of war, do you? That's OK, neither does the Iraqi "resistance". Killing off your own people is not a great way to build a base of support among them, nor does it thin the numbers of your alleged opposition all that much. I suppose if the US could control this "resistance", all would be well, wouldn't it? Unfortunately, we don't get to specify who they kill.

You can make anything sound rediculous, you sound shocked..

Another great answer when you have no answer.

They have the right to go against the American military and government, we have already established that.

I notice you conveniently failed to justify their murder of the innocents, which was the main thrust of my point. Neither did you explain why they kill innocents in far greater numbers than they kill their "enemy". Nice sidestep, but epic fail overall.

That is why they invented the veil. If you don't want to be seen then wear a veil, but if you don't want to see then wear blinds.

No blinders needed. When you produce some logic, then maybe I'll check into it.

It didn't start that way? People don't forget as fast as America does, when you ruin millions of lives, ofcurse it is easy for the perpetrators to forget, but not for the victims. People who have been effected by your foreign policy based on self interest counts to millions, and they all want to fight America, not because they are getting paid, or because they are insane Islamic monster who just want to take over the world, but because they are humans. Just like you and me.

Perpetrators? Victims? This whole thing started when the US was unjustifyably attacked. Under those circumstances, self interest usually dictates a response to discourage further attacks. This in turn greatly enhances survival.

Yeah, I reckon you have a point. Sometimes it IS pretty easy for the perpetrators to forget. Especially when they can dump the response over onto their "allies".

Kinda like your al-Qaeda buddies did, and still do, in this current war.

Why won't they forget and forgive? Because American policies hasn't changed at all. I'm hoping Obama would bring change, but only time will tell.

Yeah, the "change" he's brought so far, together with 1.39 in REAL change, will buy a cup of coffee at McDonalds. Good luck with that. He's about to face his own problems here.

Big pile of money? You don't need to give an individual with poor income a million dollar to kill
Many young students looking for money to go to college etc etc.

You must have learned that in Afghanistan. Doesn't work that way here. There's lots of ways to go to college without having to go to faraway places and take chances on getting shot at. I went to 3 different colleges, at different times, and never spent a dime of military money to do it, and I started out as poor as anyone I ever saw in Afghanistan.

bored...

Another "great answer", but I can forgive that one. Irony obviously goes right over your head.

LOL yeah still bored.

Another great answer. You're just full of it, aren't you?

yeah sure, I guess you have never lived a life of hardship, there are million in America who has

If you only knew. I started out in a shack in the mountains, with holes in the roof such that I frequently woke up with snow hitting me in the face. No indoor plumbing, no running water, all that stuff. Heat from a wood stove, in one room. Had to kill to eat. That house is burnt to the ground now. Good riddance. The one thing I had going for me was the smarts to improve my situation. My only resources were ME.

Yeah, I GOT yer knowledge of hardships, buddy.

[edit on 2009/10/9 by nenothtu]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I guess it is the excuse of the century after all, Russia did it so it is ok for us to do it. If Russia had an intercourse with your mom would you? Would it make it alright? Boring..

Well, I was with your mom last night.....

Back on topic!

As I said, crack the books. Your lame-ass "The US was responsible for the Cold War" statement goes to show you really haven't done much research into this subject.

Oh, and the "If Russia did it, I guess it's OK if you did" statement is straight off the playground with a bunch of 8 year olds. Try again.

When did I say that? Yeah keep making assumptions....

When did you say that? How about here, or are you forgetting your posts?

"Originally posted by oozyism
The Jihadists hold these and other atrocities in mind when fighting, unlike the American soldiers who hold $ in mind."

boring....

Hey, look everyone!!! Oozyism learned himself a new word!!!

Boring. You fail at life. Choke yourself and start over.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Seriously, the only moment of silence for all the dead jihadists, would be for prayer to kill more.

"Almighty God, we humbly come before you beseeching your guidance, your strength, and your help.

Give us keen eyes to see our sorry-assed, murdering enemy first so that we may destroy them wholesale, give us sharp hearing that we may hear their screams with their last breaths as we slay them, and the wailing of their women at their loss.

Give our legs speed to run down those jihadists who run from us that we may smite them as well. Bare them to our destruction, without shelter or hide.

Steady our aim, Father, and direct our bullets right between their Godless eyes, and make our arms strong so that we may slay them hip and thigh.

May we slay them generously, sending them to Your judgment, and may we wade in their blood daily.

Hear our prayers to destroy these Godless SOB's and we ask that they be brought to us for great slaughter.

We ask for our daily bread, forgive us our wrongs, and these and all things by Thy will.

All things through Christ, including this petition.

Amen."

That's the kind of silence for these Jihadists I would prefer.

Silence with a purpose.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by dooper]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Dooper, if that prayer hadn't been so long, I'd steal it for my sig!

A masterpiece. You should have it printed and distribute it, since it sums up all the hopes and experiences of the Jihadist Hunters.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

It's basically the same one I used before, when the guys asked me to say some words over one of our fallen comrades.

They never asked me to do the praying again.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Really? I didn't realize our troops get paid so well. (sarcasm).

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by really

Oh yes! Our soldiers a really rolling in the dough!

I recall all the extra benefits and advantages of being a soldier besides the rapid accumulation of wealth.

Hot chow was sent out to the field, and it was pouring rain. I mean visibility was very short, and I was amazed that the helicopters would even fly that day.

We got in line, got a paper plate, and they dumped the food on our plates. Of course the plates being of paper started swelling and coming apart on us, mixing with our food - at least the food that hadn't already floated off - and actually seemed to improve the flavor.

Our mashed potatoes looked like milk. Our spagetti looked like straight pasta with a tiny hint of red, as all the sauce washed off in the downpour.

Our bread - well I think that's what it was - came apart too, and just floated around in little chunks, kinda like fish food.

After much discussion, we never could quite figure out what the desert was that day, but down in the bottom of the tray, we found a few cooked apple peices.

This all happened while we were standing, otherwise, we'd be sitting in a foot of water.

Now we had to go halfway around the world to enjoy such dining, and our color-coordinated clothing was actually given to us. We didn't even have to buy it.

We even had free life insurance! $10,000 to our designated beneficiary in the event we got our heads blown off!

Gosh. All the benefits of being in the military. OH! Unlike here in the States, it was open hunting season year round, and you didn't need a tag for the two-legged critters!

And ammo was free! Free ammo? I mean, beat that!

I'm telling you, things just don't get much better than that.

But the icing - the true benefit was those fantastic paychecks.

We didn't even know what to do with all that money.

So yes, the military is a financial gold mine.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by dooper]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Yeah, man. Everyone knows if you want to be a rich person the military is the way to go.

I actually couldn't believe that comment when I saw it. Unbelievable.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join