It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All hail european president Blair

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
This is it!

Today we are going to get a European state! Hitlers wet dream come true without a fight and almost without votes! A European state with a single president with the power of an army much greater than US. This is why TPTB havent crashed the $ yet and made fight with Iran, and made the flu hit harder! This is what they have been waiting for!! pretty soon they can go to war and do anything they want!

And the president will become Tony Blair.
www.thesun.co.uk...

An interesting fact is that there are almost 0 news articles about this referendum in every nordic country!! They DONT want people to know! Instead most of the news are about sex sex sex sex and sex...

Yeah, they are probably trying to tell them that they are screwed!

For more information on the Lisbon treaty, visit this great site:
www.jimcorr.com...

For the referendum:
www.referendum.ie...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Yeah really scary devolpments in Fortress Europa!

But!...WTF!

Why is that clown the chosen one, I mean he's a lying s.o.b pajazzo!

WHY-WHY-WHY??

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Probably beacuse if you are going to play with the big boys like china and russia, you are going to need friends?

Watch:
www.youtube.com...
and read:
www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Annav

Errrr, I thought Ireland wasn't going to vote yes. I thought that Ireland was the sane hold-out on this.

Am in the states, what am I missing here?

BTW, this sucks. For those on either side of the pond.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

There has been a lot of bullying from the EU and larger states about voting Yes, many of the threats are surrounding the bad condition of the Irish economy after the crash.

Its looking like a yes this time.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by Annav

Errrr, I thought Ireland wasn't going to vote yes. I thought that Ireland was the sane hold-out on this.

Am in the states, what am I missing here?

BTW, this sucks. For those on either side of the pond.

nope..ireland will vote yes...the financial crisis has changed their minds....but..there is still hope:

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
"Former PM Mr Blair would not formally take up the powerful position until all EU countries ratified the Treaty."

Erm... hello? As the former PM of my country, Britain, could we perhaps have a referendum please???

WHY THE **** NOT? Is it because "A referendum is vital. Yet the Labour and Conservative leaders both know they would be powerless to act on a No vote." www.telegraph.co.uk... ence.html

This infuriates me.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Living in Dublin these past few months in particular, its an extrordinary strange thing to see all this support for a treaty nobody originally wanted. Media, Politicians and even respected companies have forced this issue on the public and push for their "yes vote". "No Campaigners" are portrayed by the media as "washed up politicians", therefore to say no is seen as uncool in certain people minds. We are duped into thinking that a yes vote is the only way out of our current economic situation. Once again we see the media at work. The people of Ireland needs to ignore all pressure and vote "NO" on October 2nd.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Ok, this sucks.

What do Obama and Blair have in mind? 'Cause things aren't working too well in the states right now. Unemployment is going double digit, economy is tanking, the dollar is a weak-sister at best right now.

We're looking at licking a chinese boot, or a european one.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Ok, this sucks.

Maybe you get to lick both!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annav
An interesting fact is that there are almost 0 news articles about this referendum in every nordic country!! They DONT want people to know!

WTF? i am from north & this is first place where i read about this! And there won't be voting about presidency or anything...how sad this has become!?!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I have a couple of silly question - who will vote for candidate, people in EU or some kind of EU parliament? And what power exactly would have "permanent" president that current "temporary" ones do not have, except longer time at the office.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

Ok, this sucks.

Maybe you get to lick both!

-begin sarcasm-

-joy-

-end sarcasm-

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
And since I linked to the site:
www.jimcorr.com...

I am going to point out that I now saw "launched 08-08-08"... 888 is the number of Jesus...

Well, so as usual.. let everyone believe what they want but dont believe everything everyone else is saying/writing...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Until a proper democratic process is set up across the EU, the commissioners for each country vote in the President.

The new President and foreign office have an awful lot more power in foreign policy.. Its basically a politician with the weight of 500 million people and a third of the worlds GDP behind him when it comes to dealing with Nations outside the EU.

It also gives the President 8/16 times longer in order to push their agenda.

It will take couple of years of re-legislation before that power will reach its full potential but it would be another leap in the creation of the EU superstate.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
Yeah really scary devolpments in Fortress Europa!

But!...WTF!

Why is that clown the chosen one, I mean he's a lying s.o.b pajazzo!

WHY-WHY-WHY??

I just had to quote myself to add:

This is exactly why he is the chosen one - obviously!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The article mentions that Sweden currently hold the presidency of Europe. So how is this changing anything other than the person them self?

Surely the EU is already Hitlers state prior to this person change or does it bring in more rules/regulations?

Cheers

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

Because its not the same type of presidency - the Lisbon treaty CREATES the position of president instead of having a country as a rotating presidential ambassador with too bureaucracy to be able to actually do anything.

After Lisbon is passed, the EU itself is a sovereign entity and the President will be like a Prime Minister of Commissioners when it comes to dealing with anyone outside the EU. It also gives him more powers to act on foreign and internal matters without having to consult with every commissioner.

More bang for your buck.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz
The article mentions that Sweden currently hold the presidency of Europe. So how is this changing anything other than the person them self?

Surely the EU is already Hitlers state prior to this person change or does it bring in more rules/regulations?

Cheers

now president state is just like a chairman of comission.
after that crap there will be 1 person like in USA.

that sux ballz alot

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I have always been able to see that this was the way that the world was going. That the EU would soon just be the EU as a state in its own right. I did not however think it would happen this fast.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join