It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons Behind the Music Industry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
John Todd, former Illuminati member and record executive explains the industry...

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 30/9/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I really like rock and roll. So, in all seriousness, should i stop listening to rock and roll? I mean if this is real, is there any corroboration, or any other evidence for it?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Check this documentary out called the industry...

[edit on 30-9-2009 by someneph]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I did a little search on this guy, John Todd. He claims he was deep into witchcraft before he got "saved." Standard fare, just another brainwashed Christian calling everything else a demon. Now I know several singers must be into Wicca, because of the songs they sing. Like this one:

Let me inside you
Into your room
Ive heard its lined
With the things you dont show
Lay me beside you
Down on the floor
Ive been your lover
From the womb to the tomb
I dress as your daughter
When the moon becomes round
You be my mother
When everythings gone

And she will always carry on
Something is lost
But something is found
They will keep on speaking her name
Somethings change
Some stay the same

Keep beckoning to me
From behind that closed door
The maid and the mother
And the crone thats grown old

I hear your voice
Coming out of that hole
I listen to you
And I want some more
I listen to you
And I want some more

And she will always carry on
Something is lost
But something is found
They will keep on speaking her name
Some things change
Some stay the same

(Hymn to Her - Pretenders)

There are others too. That does not mean everyone. What about the country music singers that sing about Jesus all the time? A Temple in every studio? I once helped to wire up a music studio for sound for a man on the radio you all probably know of. I saw no such thing.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

It is all of them. Especially the artists that are usually on the VMA's every year. They use big events like that to perform rituals. The Taylor Swift incident was actually her initiation, that is why she became the lady in red just like beyonce after it happened. Its all symbolism. And he didnt say studio, he said in the executive's office hidden away.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingoftheworld
I really like rock and roll. So, in all seriousness, should i stop listening to rock and roll? I mean if this is real, is there any corroboration, or any other evidence for it?

Well I don't know for sure, but I am 26 and grew up on rock n roll and rap music and after researching all of this Satanism in the industry stuff and after hearing Todd say they curse the albums I went through my collection and tossed out all of my CDs. Chances are that there are no "demons" affiliated with my mainstream CDs... but hey, what if they really were? I don't need those stupid gangster rap CDs anymore anyways so I tossed them to be sure.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by someneph

Yes, I have watched every video of "The Industry." It was pretty much what made me start to look into this aspect of the whole Illuminati conspiracy. I have been researching it night after night lately and all I can say is it's real, they use entertainment and media to push their evil agendas.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

He didn't say a "temple in every STUDIO."

He said a "temple in every record company's office, behind locked doors."

Also, there is a lot more to his story than just being involved in witchcraft. He claimed to be part of the Council of 13, the level right below the ruling Rothschilds.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Diplomat]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Don't take too much stock in John Todd. I first saw his picture and his recordings similar to this in a video about the elites and went to get a story on him and there are several stories. Here is one.
www.illuminati-news.com...

It is almost the same as people citing Satanic messages in music if you play it backwards. I do think music has a powerful, if not sometimes negative, influence on people but I do not believe music is used to conjure up demonic spirits in people, make them rebellious or anything because it comes down to how that person takes in the music and whether or not that person is allowing themselves to springboard fantasies from that music. What I mean is using the music in order to bring about their dark fantasies into reality.

Be skeptical.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'm a Christian, son of a minister, baptized, say my prayers, am thankfull to God above for everything He has given to me... and I LOVE heavy metal. My Zune is filled with all things metal and I have a vast collection (both CDs and vinyl) of albums. Are the themes dark? Yep, sure are. Are there weak minded idiots out there who have probably been negatively influenced by the music? Again, yep, sure are. Am I so anal retentive that I believe the hair metal lead singer who throws up the horns and says "We salute you, oh great dark Master!" and then leads the crowd in a rousing chant of "Hail, Satan!" is actually possessed by demons and/or worships the Devil? OF COURSE NOT! It's all an act, dude.***

Believe me, if it turns out that my listening to secular music is what sends me to Hell, then Heaven has some serious issues. I've got a list of personal falterings way more aggregious than whatever songs I've listened to. Yet I don't sweat it because I actually take the Bible at face value and believe God when He says He is a kind, loving God who understands men are falible and make bad decisions sometimes. I really wish people would concentrate more on what they SHOULD do to PLEASE God rather than constantly harping on what other's SHOULDN'T do to OFFEND God. Y'know, if you actually read the Bible, you'll recognize that God's all about the positives and less about the negatives.

(***Except pop music, disco, and hip-hop... that crap is straight from the Devil himself. It's true!)

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

He didn't say a "temple in every STUDIO."

He said a "temple in every record company's office, behind locked doors."

Also, there is a lot more to his story than just being involved in witchcraft. He claimed to be part of the Council of 13, the level right below the ruling Rothschilds.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Diplomat]

There have been many people, disinformation agents, who claim to be from the top or the elites but they have been wrong and are fake. Arizona Wilder is a prime example of being a fraud. Go to Youtube and watch her interview with David Icke. She has so many contradictions in her story and you can tell she is lying. Even David Icke said he knew she was lying.

You really think you are going to be up so high and they would not take you out? Of course, they would not take Alex Jones - he does not know anything truly important and has little creditability among the masses but a person close to the elites would not make it alive.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
I do not believe music is used to conjure up demonic spirits in people

Not to be rude or anything, but it doesn't really matter what you personally believe, all that matters is what is true. If some sort of evil spirits truly are involved in the entertainment industry then you not believing it wouldn't really matter.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

So you go on about how there is nothing to this and it's just an act, but then admit that disco, pop, hip-hop, etc is definitely from the Devil? You do realize that modern day hip-hop is basically the "new rock n roll," right? It's the same thing, it's being used the same way.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

Yes, charlatans exist, but we aren't talking about Arizona, we are talking about John Todd. If I remember correctly he was killed or died mysteriously. If that is true then it just adds more credibility to his story.

It's not like the guy came out saying a bunch of crap like "purple dinosaurs from Pluto really rule the Earth from the country of Myanmar." That would sound a bit ridiculous and wouldn't be similar to any other story out there. His story, however, is right in line with most people's accounts of the illuminati. Yes, he could be lying, but he definitely doesn't sound like it to me.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by DevilJin
I do not believe music is used to conjure up demonic spirits in people

Not to be rude or anything, but it doesn't really matter what you personally believe, all that matters is what is true. If some sort of evil spirits truly are involved in the entertainment industry then you not believing it wouldn't really matter.

Given how our minds are surrounded by distractions, advertisements, desires, impulses, worries, doubts, ton of daily info - you are screwed either way.

And this is not truth anyway, what does this say about Christians who listen to secular music? Seems like a gimmick to make Christians fearful of anything that isn't Christian, though that is subjective as well. You might as well live under Taliban rule where music was not allowed.

The reality of it is that the entertainment industry has increased dramatically over the decades while more important matters are consistently downplayed. Stupid things are brought to the forefront as more important than that which really should concern us. Why do athletes get paid more than a physicist or a teacher? Why is the news media so horrible, so mediocre? So politically divided? Why are mundane things brought to our attention while important things are covered up? Why are tragedies covered over and over without any solutions? Ex. of that would be the recent death of Derrion Albert, killed in Chicago. It is all over the news but nope, no solution. Has Obama said anything about this? It is played over and over until people get tired of it, then all things return to normal. Gang violence is all over and it is worst when it gets into the schools.

Why is Iran being criticized for its nuclear build up but Israel is not criticized for wanting to bomb Iran? Why is Israel - where violence is higher - allowed to have nuclear arms but Iran is not?

When you learn that the elites do not need "demons" to help them formulate our beliefs, our society, our condition, then you will learn how evil man is without Satan. Man can be evil himself.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

The elite probably don't "need" Demons, if anything the Demons "need" THEM. They probably latched onto people like the Rothschilds back in the day and have been influencing this planet ever since. Could be true, could be false, but in my mind it's definitely POSSIBLE.

Is it possible that there are no such things as demons or Satan and that the elite of planet Earth are working 100% on their own volition? Of course. Is it possible that some sort of evil spiritual entity which most people don't even understand in the first place has it's hand in Earthly affairs? Of course.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
i dont know about satanic or demonic influence but i know one thing. POP culture and the music that is popularized and pushed on our kids today is nothing but corruption of the soul.

You can laugh all you want but open your eyes and look at the behavior of the role models of kids. Video clips show nothing but sex and money. Is it rich cold businessmen trying to make money off what they know sells or is there an ulterior motive. Fact of the matter is it doesnt matter what the reason is, the outcome is still the same. We are becoming more of a depraved society. So who do you think benefits from this? Certainly not the common man on the street. Figure out the answers for yourself but make sure you ask the right questions.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The music recording industry is full of cutthroats, perverts, druggies, freaks.

That said this guy Todd is a religious nut paranoid.

Nothing has been as scrutinized and documented as the music business.

You can ask hundreds of thousands of people who worked or worked in the business. This stuff is BS.

Sounds like addressed to a Fundamentalist Christian audience, who have their own demons to deal with.

M

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It does not matter what the ears hear. What does matter is what is in your heart.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

True but if you hear something over and over again eventually it becomes lodged in your subconscious psyche. Ever had a song you cant get out of your head even though you hate it? Why is it in your head if it is against your will? Simplest form of brainwashing is repetition.

Not to get technical either but the Ear's themselves dont actually hear anything. they pick up vibrations in the air. It's the brain that decodes those vibrations into what we perceive as sound. so its the brain the hears and see's and feels and so on.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by TiM3LoRd]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join