It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons Behind the Music Industry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
reply to post by cloakndagger

True but if you hear something over and over again eventually it becomes lodged in your subconscious psyche. Ever had a song you cant get out of your head even though you hate it? Why is it in your head if it is against your will? Simplest form of brainwashing is repetition.

Maybe they hope it influences where a person ends up after death but in the end it does not work that way. They are not going to be creating a new dimension in which to rule, if you know what I mean.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Sorry, but I strongly disagree with the OP. I mean just look at all the artists that openly flaunt their crucifixes and talk about God and Jesus. What about digital downloads of music? Do these Satanists put spells on every single digital track in order to corrupt people away from God's word? Does every rock or rap artist need to pledge allegiance to the Devil in order to have a record contract? It just seems very far-fetched and unrealistic.

What about songs like "Africa" by Toto, or "Tears In Heaven" by Eric Clapton, or "Man In The Mirror" by Michael Jackson? DO you think these songs have some subliminal message that benefits Satan's agenda?

[edit on 30/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
If you watch the videos in The Industry it is astonishing how many references are made to the New World Order, and it the symbols of the Free Masons are all over the place. They are not only in videos but in commericlas, and some of the most famous companies oin existence. The all seeing eye is everywhere.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by refuse2lose2nwo

Not to mention "Homo-evolutis."

The so-called merger of man and machine...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
What about digital downloads of music? Do these Satanists put spells on every single digital track in order to corrupt people away from God's word? Does every rock or rap artist need to pledge allegiance to the Devil in order to have a record contract?

[edit on 30/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

These are good questions and I have thought about the same things and would also like to know the answers. After researching this topic a lot lately and then hearing John Todd's testimony about the industry I have been contemplating just throwing out all the CDs and Vinyls that I have in the house just to be safe than sorry...

and then I thought about all the mp3's on my computer and whether or not those are cursed, but I figure they probably aren't because they are just 1's and 0's and have been recoded and encoded and uncoded and every other type of coded so how the hell could you "curse" something like that? If individual files are "cursed" then god help us all because that would just be crazy.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

i seriously dont think thats how it works. IF anything i think music pop culture in general is used as a tool to mold the minds of kids. Leading them down a path of self centered egotistical material worship. Not to mention the loose morals they inspire. The power is in the music not the actual cd or lp they are just vessels for the message. The SOUND is what holds the power. Ask yourself whats in the spell casting they speak in tv shows and movies. is that all gibberish or are they actual incantations? food for thought.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I was going to make a thread on this but I changed my mind as it is far fetched.

In saying all that I have noticed a certain trend with music reversals or lyrics proving very popular despite nobody actually listening to them, here are some examples....

The first one I will put here without captions because for some reason people seem to think that putting a description just influences the listener but you can hear the message pretty clear, there is also the eye theme that is throughout music in particular styles which as far as I am aware seems to be something to do with horus, the all seeing eye...

This song was a hit in the UK, I dont know about worldwide

Yet another very popular song, strange, I wonder why?

Theres plenty of it forwards as well

Theres plenty of the other side as well sometimes from surprising places..

I dont want to simply flood your thread with hundreds of examples but I do think it is ironic that todays youth are dancing to satanic lyrics and morals are very low right now compared to any other time. Maybe its coincidence or maybe its not?

The one thing I do know is that you have some balls taking on this subject and for that S+F.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
They say a saint is a person who after tasting every sin chooses not to partake further?

We cannot deny evil, only overcome it by free will.

Jesus was sent by his Father, his Father knowing sin would be experienced, why? SIN IS TEMPORARY, BASELESS, ILLUSION,

Love is eternal and is the ultimate reality.

Music contains beauty and degradation, but the songwriter is usually neither a demon nor a saint , so the road to heaven is still open for the unsuspecting listener albeit after damage may have been inflicted.
God is not weak, we all should remember that.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Conspire

I hear you loud and clear. Unfortunately most humans are weak and give into temptation more often than not. It then becomes a habit and before too long its too late to do anything. But you are right when you say a saint is a person who having tasted sin chooses not to partake anymore. Choice is the deciding factor we choose to either do one thing or another.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
I do think it is ironic that todays youth are dancing to satanic lyrics and morals are very low right now compared to any other time. Maybe its coincidence or maybe its not?

Morality changes involve far more than the lyrics in a handful of isolated songs among thousands coming from the commercial recording industry.

M

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
People have been saying this about the music industry for decades. This is nothing new. Elvis was evil back in his day in the 50's, The Beatles in the 60's, Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath in the 70's, Rap music in the 80's.. It goes on and on.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
I'm a Christian, son of a minister, baptized, say my prayers, am thankfull to God above for everything He has given to me... and I LOVE heavy metal. My Zune is filled with all things metal and I have a vast collection (both CDs and vinyl) of albums. Are the themes dark? Yep, sure are. Are there weak minded idiots out there who have probably been negatively influenced by the music? Again, yep, sure are. Am I so anal retentive that I believe the hair metal lead singer who throws up the horns and says "We salute you, oh great dark Master!" and then leads the crowd in a rousing chant of "Hail, Satan!" is actually possessed by demons and/or worships the Devil? OF COURSE NOT! It's all an act, dude.***

I respect your religious attitude. With that, I disagree that a true devout Christian should take lightly to various satanist rituals (you call them "acts", but it's all the same). It can be a mocking worship of Satan, but then again, what if it only looks this way to you?

I'm not a religious wacko by any means and actually am pretty neutral at this point in my life, but I do value consistency.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
could you possible do what the mod edit says? I really hate when people put videos up and say "what do you think" I have no sound and even if I did I wouldnt watch it unless I knew a little about what the video is saying. Would you be so kind as to explain what is said in the video?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
People have been saying this about the music industry for decades. This is nothing new. Elvis was evil back in his day in the 50's, The Beatles in the 60's, Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath in the 70's, Rap music in the 80's.. It goes on and on.

I can't see how Led Zeppelin and gangsta rap ended up in the same bin. Seriously. The latter is a de facto cult of violence and murder as means to get rich ("or die" as one famous rapper said). Again, playing a good Christian I could freely say that this is indeed a successful incursion of the devil in our otherwise semi-normal life.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
could you possible do what the mod edit says? I really hate when people put videos up and say "what do you think" I have no sound

With all due respect, audio is an integral part of the Internet experience nowadays and if you can't afford 99 cents to buy a headset please don't put the blame on the poster. There are just so many video clips on this board... Which is good!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
most rockers do tend to be satanist or luciferian believers. It could possibly be run by a demon or satan himself. Disturbed, Pantera, MegaDeth. More than one band has some muffed up lyrics.
In the 3 6 Mafia song - gotta stay high, if you listen for it, you can hear Juicy J yell out Lucifer right before it starts the words in the beginning.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

The music recording industry is full of cutthroats, perverts, druggies, freaks.

That said this guy Todd is a religious nut paranoid.

Nothing has been as scrutinized and documented as the music business.

You can ask hundreds of thousands of people who worked or worked in the business. This stuff is BS.

Sounds like addressed to a Fundamentalist Christian audience, who have their own demons to deal with.

M

I work in the business. I can honestly say that I have never seen an executive or producer curse an album. Not only that but the depravity is grossly hyped. I have spent a lot of time in Nashville. The people I have dealt with seem too be a cross section of the population at large.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
People have been saying "Rock N Roll is the devil" since the 50's...I just really could care less honestly. I use Rock when I work out- it helps me power through my workouts. I enjoy listening to rock and never feel like I'm being transformed or taken over...The only thing I believe about this man's speech is that the Illuminati are still just a bunch of idiots doing little chants and spells in a big room somewhere thinking they have ultimate power.

If Rock N Roll is the ultimate weapon then we all are safe. If anything rock and roll empowers us and motivates us to press on and fight back. This recording was prior to hip-hop so I'm assuming now Hip-Hop is the Illuminati tool too? Just like with the jay-z deception these theories are based off of pure faith and that in itself means it cannot be taken literally.

I'm sure there are connected Illuminati members to the record industry/companies but including every artist and record label is ridiculous in a global plan to cast a spell...

I create music all the time, including rock. Based off of other artists and bands- does that mean I'm spreading the disease? No...

This may be an interesting theory to some of you but I hope more of you realize that this is beyond far fetched and or exaggerated..

[edit on 10/1/2009 by AceOfAces]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Anyone who believes in reverse speech or demons needs to really sit down and examine themselves because they have become ignorant and delusional! To throw out CD's because you think they MIGHT be cursed?????

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I am consistantly my own man. Just because certain loud talking individuals have claimed that you cannot be a Christian and listen to secular music, doesn't make it true. Actually, the only two people on Earth qualified to judge a Christian's "consistancy" are the individual Christian and Jesus Christ. Everyone else's opinion is meaningless.

Christ Himself was pretty big on pointing out that we're saved by grace through faith, not by deeds. Thus, it is only sensible to also say that we're not damned to Hell by deeds but, rather, what's in our hearts. Threads such as this and sermons about the ridiculous idea of Satanic backward masking in albums are intended to do one thing, place doubts in the Christian heart. The intent is purely to make Christians who are currently comfortable with themselves start worrying "oh no, I enjoy mainstream music. Is this doubt I'm just now feeling after reading this from my own insecurities and weak mind or really from God? I better run home and throw away my White Album just to be on the safe side!"

Sorry, but I've heard it all and yet I'm still oh-so comfortable inside my own skin and very much at peace with myself. If that makes me an "inconsistant Christian" in your eyes, so what? It's not like I have any interest in impressing you or anyone else, nor do I particularly have any interest in converting people. Aside from God's Own impression of me, I really have no concerns as far as that goes and sonce He can see my heart there's no reason to put up any fascade. Make sense?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join