It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Dan Burisch - Project Camelot Interviews

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by converge

One can argue that, since we know that we (human beings) are not capable of creating "original" thoughts, all thoughts/inventions/ideas drive from some other previous thought, we simply "evolve" on these thoughts, like a wave of information.

So being able to think outside of the box (fiction or non-fiction) it allows us to see the world a bit differently and in this chaotic world (war, hate, famine, etc...) we can use some outside of box thinking!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Interesting, I did come across this website about the same topic, where George just doesn't NOT like this man... same with Lizard, they both think this man is a fraud!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain

His website and a forum!
www.danburisch.info...
www.thegoldenthread.info...

There are many posts on ATS on him, but first time I heard of him. Some say hoax, some say otherwise. Any thoughts?

[edit on 30-9-2009 by freighttrain]

Whoah!! easy there with that can of worms.

First off, that is NOT his website or forum.
The official Dan Burisch site is www.eaglesdisobey.net...
and the official forum is www.the-goldenthread.proboards55.com...

Dan had a history with the folks that run the .info and goldenthread sites but they had a falling out a few years back. It seems that the "original" golden thread folks believe in Planet X theories and Burisch doesn't. There is waaay more to it than that but I dont really know all of the history. It is quite a saga.

Lately, Burisch has been at odds with Project Camelot over vaccine issues. Dan believes that people should get swine flu vaccines and Camelot doesnt.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by dreb13]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

i don't believe you.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I have been watching quite a few of these guys that seem to be able to spew an incredible amount of sensationalism, it's all in the body language, where the eyes go at certain times.

I don't like this guy, plain and simple. Whenever a question is asked or a correction clarified his mind is simply clicking onto the next field of s**t his subconscious has thought of.

Interesting tall stories, like reading a book on video. It would be great if she said "Coulod you show me the particular thing your talking about?" you know, evidence? and he brought it all out for us all to see, but it's empty words as far as i am concerned, but then who am i to judge?

Another day on the ol ATS

October

ps No disrespect to the poster

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge
I can't believe people use the argument that "it doesn't matter if it's true it opens my mind/entertains me" in a field already plagued with lies, misinformation, disinformation and nonsense.

Dan Burisch has been debunked in regards to his persona and his alleged credentials. That should be enough to seriously doubt (notice I didn't say dismiss) any further claims.

The fact that he has never provided any piece of evidence to support the numerous outrageous claims he makes, and that the actual existent evidence contradicts many of them, speaks for itself.

Debunked?? what about these credentials/evidence?

I know it's not a picture of a JROD but it does shed light on the history of Dan Burisch. I still am skeptical about some parts of Dans story but I do believe that he worked at S4 as a microbiologist.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thaknobodi

i don't believe you.

Care to elaborate so I can respond?

But somehow I doubt you're interested in any dialogue other than one that would conclude that Burisch is an honest person telling factual stories.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreb13
I know it's not a picture of a JROD but it does shed light on the history of Dan Burisch. I still am skeptical about some parts of Dans story but I do believe that he worked at S4 as a microbiologist.

Thank you for your post, dreb.

I have expressed my thoughts on Dan Burisch several times. I have looked at the alleged evidence you present before and, quite frankly, remain unconvinced that he is anything other than a fraud.

But since I have no interest in debating the virtues or shortcomings of Dan Burisch, his stories and said evidence, we'll have to agree to disagree.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join