It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Dan Burisch - Project Camelot Interviews

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'm speechless, either this guy is the best story teller or he's saying the truth, and if so there were lot of new stuff I never heard of!

It's mind blowing, the amount of details ... did a quick research and he was a member of Majestic 12, worked for them over 20 years and was dismissed. He also worked at Area 51 as Microbiologist.

Content:
- Stargate travel
- Contact with ET from current timeline and other timeline
- 2012 Shift

I personally don't believe most of his stories, just because it's way out there! But some, seem interesting and so take it with a grain of salt.

Here are the interviews:

Project Camelot interviews Dan Burisch - Part 1

Project Camelot interviews Dan Burisch - Part 2

Project Camelot interviews Dan Burisch - Part 3

Project Camelot interviews Dan Burisch - Part 4

Project Camelot interviews Dan Burisch - Part 5

His website and a forum!
www.danburisch.info...
www.thegoldenthread.info...

There are many posts on ATS on him, but first time I heard of him. Some say hoax, some say otherwise. Any thoughts?

[edit on 30-9-2009 by freighttrain]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Sounds like a bull#ter who is loving the attention and being on camera.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Even if he's a bull#ter, it opens up my mind, and gives me a reason to not think about how many drivers pissed me off today. and this is what counts, to me. i enjoy comparing my observations with his.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

He's a fun guy. Is it true? Maybe.

I assume it's not. Project Camelot has a horrible track record when it comes to the truth.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by freighttrain

He's a fun guy. Is it true? Maybe.

I assume it's not. Project Camelot has a horrible track record when it comes to the truth.

I agree. While I didn't believe what he was saying, I found it entertaining and strangely compelling to listen to him.

There's another thread about him here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But it's a couple of years old.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by D.Gribble

Isn't this true for all of the bs'ers who claim membership in an organization that was proven to be a hoax? Not a shred of evidence.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed

Isn't this true for all of the bs'ers who claim membership in an organization that was proven to be a hoax? Not a shred of evidence.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

Where's your evidence that Majestic was proven to be a hoax? The documents that came from Friedman don't count since references to Majestic have been found in other material not connected to that.

Here you go again. Making claims with nothing to back it up.

Just so you know, I'm going to call you on this every time I see you do this. You go after others who don't post some kind of evidence then go on to do it yourself as if just your word alone is enough. Doesn't work that way, Eddie.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I am of the opinion that anything and anyone dealing with Project Camelot is full of bulls***.
We have been screwed over one too many times by them and it has gone along far enough.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I think regardless of whatever Dan says is true or not, I think he believes it is true. He speaks pretty solidly, without umming and ahhing too much, and question dodging.

Also, if i remember correctly, when I watched all those interviews about a year ago, I was checking his eyes to see where they went when he was asked a question, all of the time his eyes would point to the memory quadrant of his brain, rather than the creative quadrant (the place you access to make stuff up and lie) I found that pretty interesting.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
Also, if i remember correctly, when I watched all those interviews about a year ago, I was checking his eyes to see where they went when he was asked a question, all of the time his eyes would point to the memory quadrant of his brain, rather than the creative quadrant (the place you access to make stuff up and lie) I found that pretty interesting.

Maybe but all that tells you is he's not making up the lies during the interview. He made them up well before then so he IS accessing memories in the interview of pre-fabricated lies. But you could be right, he may believe them by now, he wouldn't be the first person to make up some lies and tell them over and over until they start believing them.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed Not a shred of evidence.

Well if you don't LOOK naturally you won't find evidence

He was the one pointed me to the 'Looking Glass'

Pegasus Document Release #003
Through the Looking Glass with Phase Conjugation
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I call THAT Evidence direct from LANL archives

You know I actually found a lot of material on that project through my military sources... it is so far out there that it even frightens me what they are doing with it...

I was going to do a thread... but I have to think about that a bit more... as it would require posting some official documents and one source is only 10% declassified as they are taking contractor bids so they have declassified just enough so you know what you are bidding on.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Maybe but all that tells you is he's not making up the lies during the interview. He made them up well before then so he IS accessing memories in the interview of pre-fabricated lies. But you could be right, he may believe them by now, he wouldn't be the first person to make up some lies and tell them over and over until they start believing them.

Yep I believe you are correct. After telling a story so many times it would just become a matter of accessing memory when relating the story to others. However, IF he was making the whole thing up, I believe he would have a bunch of creative twitches when asked specific questions, even if it was something he had rehearsed. I don't believe anyone could be prepared for any question that might come up, and I think some speedy creative thinking would be pretty noticeable. (I didn't see much if any)

BTW for anyone who's interested. I'm sketchy on the details about what quadrant of your brain your eyes move to when you're making something up or trying to remember something. It's been too long for me to remember. It's a trick I learned when I was at a jobfinders club, of all places. Kinda makes you paranoid about where to look though

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Listen to everything. Believe nothing.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I can't believe people use the argument that "it doesn't matter if it's true it opens my mind/entertains me" in a field already plagued with lies, misinformation, disinformation and nonsense.

Really? It doesn't matter if it's true it opens your mind? Opens your mind to what? Bullsh#t? Disinformation?

Anyone who claims to want to do serious research, know the truth and make the field respectable is doing the opposite by embracing or defending, regardless of the argument, nonsense like this.

Dan Burisch has been debunked in regards to his persona and his alleged credentials. That should be enough to seriously doubt (notice I didn't say dismiss) any further claims.

The fact that he has never provided any piece of evidence to support the numerous outrageous claims he makes, and that the actual existent evidence contradicts many of them, speaks for itself.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
the replies on this thread are very encouraging. Happily, ATS is not full of butt-buddies of Burisch the way it is, unfortunately, of Collier.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Most people at ATS know my opinion of Burisch (see my signature) so I won't ramble further about the man. However I will point members in the direction of a great interview Springer did with one of UFOlogies greatest researchers and statesmen, George Knapp.

Find out what George Knapp has to say about Burisch here:

Interview With George Knapp - Part II

Interview With George Knapp - Part III

People should also seek the Reality Uncovered Forum for more dirt on Burisch.

IRM

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Seems not to be very credible... Feel his telling fairytales.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The fact that he has never provided any piece of evidence to support the numerous outrageous claims he makes, and that the actual existent evidence contradicts many of them, speaks for itself.

Agree. And thanks for the link to the "expose".

What irks me about Burish, and indeed many of PC's "whistleblowers" is their excuses when their stories/predictions don't pan out. I'm tired of the "the Timeline has changed" excuse. How very convenient, for me as soon as that starts I know the speaker is a charlatan.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Alot of you say this and that, like the montauk story alot of what al and the tech is true.

I do not know about burish though, but if you look at the montauk story you will find alot more truths.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

Ya, I was reading his eye movements, for the most part he didn't even look to his left side (lying) and mostly look at bottom right (meaning he's refereeing to past emotions) so if the eye movement reading is correct then either he believes his own story or he's telling the truth!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join