It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is The Book of Genesis Really Describing?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
A myth that isn't even their story, it's a Sumerian myth that was revamped for the monotheistic beleif system. Creation, regardless of all those people that say they know, is just a mystery nobody has the answer to, not philosphers, not theists, not scientists, nobody has the true creation story. There's no way of knowing since we are unable to remember or the ability to even imagine the truth. Our intellect is too primitive.

I agree with you in most of what you have written...

Not sure about the myth though ???

Perhaps these writings are in Parable form and are Not describing what people think or expect today.

If I look at the writings as a Parable then I can both see and understand what the writings are talking about... the Soul as I have seen it...

The writings are Not for the benifit of the human species but instead are a parable for the Mind or LIFE.

They contain a description and history of the Metamorphoses of the Soul and has nothing at all to do with the flesh.

Unfortunately the human species, humanises the writings as they desire to live (Understandabley), so they make out the writings are about them (The Human Species) and Not the Soul..

(But as I have repeated many times before).

From "The Gospel of Thomas".... Quote;

Jesus said,

“Whoever has come to understand the World
has found only a corpse,

and whoever has found a corpse
is superior to the World.”

[edit on 11-5-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Im sorry, but this effort of yours is useless without having a thorough understanding of the Hebrew language.

English can only approximate Hebrew. Thus, additional connotations, or connotations that cant quite be conveyed through English (there being no English cognate) are very poorly put into English as what you have attempted to give deeper meaning to.

Try studying the commentaries to the Tanakh of Rashi and Ramban - both Rabbinic geniuses. The first deals with the text in a more simple, and straight forward way, while sometimes veering into the mystical, while the latter is the first Kabbalistic commentator to explain the deeper meaning in the text. (Before this time these insights were not permitted to be put into writing).

Good Luck.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Thank you for your Post…

What you say is correct to only a certain point...

All is inspired by God ... I know No other...

The issue is the war between the Flesh and the Soul..

What language the writings are in today is NOT the issue, The Truth remains unaffected no matter what race....

The purpose of this Program you call the Earth is to invoke “The Metamorphose of The Soul” which involves the Return of The Son of MAN or The MAN Child back to the Soul.

The Hebrew writings have also been Corrupted and as you know at the Time of the Jews and there Exile in Babylon the Bones of the Priests and the Scribes were burnt on the altars...

The Temple was torn down by the Angels.
The Keys of The Temple were thrown up into the Sun for safe keeping until the time of the End…
And The Bones of The Priests and the Scribes we burnt on the Altars….

Why?

To enable the new Jewish written language to be introduced to keep you from the old Temple.

Originally The Hebrew writings were written in ZIONic, the Language of God but now only the memories are kept in the new Hebrew Language which has unfortunately been corrupted…

As Jesus said to Thomas, recorded in “The Gospel of Thomas”… Quote;

39. Jesus said,

“The Pharisees and the Scribes
have taken The Keys of Knowledge
and Hidden Them.

They themselves have NOT entered,
nor have they allowed to enter
those who wish to.

You, however, be as wise as serpents
and as innocent as doves.”

I can’t change these words for anyone….

The Babylonians gave a new written language to the Jews during their Exile, so when they returned to build the House of God again, helped by the Babylonians, they only succeeded in establishing the Floor.

This can be found in your own books as I obtained this information through a Synagogue Library…

If you dig deep enough you will find these things too.

At that time The Books were rewritten according to verbal tradition etc. and are Not the original writings which were in ZIONic....

The knowledge I am presenting is from God Not from the Species...

During the last 17 years every day I am given Lessons from The Christ through The Man Child (Son of Man).
Often this is over a 2 to 8 hour period depending on the lessons...

Today I go in and out of “The New Jerusalem” many times a day to bring witness of these things into the Lower World....

What others believe will not change one Iota of what I have been shown…

Some will declare me to be mad, others a false Prophet, But I am Not a Prophet but simply what I am.

The truth of what has happened to me shall remain through all eternity… As it is a gift from God and no person in the Earth can annul this gift…

Yes the species will also probably want to murder me also, just as they murdered the Carpenter….

edit on 26-3-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

The Hebrew writings have also been Corrupted and as you know at the Time of the Jews and there Exile in Babylon the Bones of the Priests and the Scribes were burnt on the altars...

No, i actually have never heard anything about that.

I dont know why non Jews ignorant of the Jewish tradition always assume, or jump on the bandwagon of the popular opinion that the Torah has been corrupted, todays Jews arent real Jews, the kabbalah was derived from the babylonians, or the neo-platonists etc.

They sure do take alot of flack.

All i know, is that of the extant Torah scrolls today, whether from the ancient Jewish community of Yemen, or Baghdad, or Iran, or Turkey, or Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, or Spain/Portugal, France, Germany, Lithuania, Ukraine, Belarus, Romania, Italy or Russia (to name just a few of the Jewish communities in the diaspora) there are only 9 differences between the various texts.

Meaning: The Torah was scrupulously and assiduously copied from generation to generation that communities as isolated and different as for instance the Yemenite community (which aswell maintained its own unique tradition) and the Polish community had Texts of the Torah that differed at most by 9 words. 9 words. Think about that. There are over 100,000 words in the Torah, and the greatest disparity between texts is at most 9 words.

If that doesnt show you how dear and sacred the Torah is to the Jews, I dont know what else to say. A copyist has to fast for a week, immerse in a mikvah before each period in which he copies, to insure that G-d will allow him to transplant the Torah onto a new parchment without making any errors.

The Temple was torn down by the Angels.

Actually, it was torn down by the Babylonians. If you mean to say the Jews lapsed in their service to G-d, and therefore destroyed the spiritual temple before the babylonians did, and you mean "angel" in this way, than i would agree. Otherwise you seem to be misunderstanding kabbalistic concepts. Or otherwise have no understandinf of such concepts.

And as for Hebrew not being the original edenic language. Have you studied Hebrew? Why do you even make this assertion without even having an understanding of the language first? Comes off as very amateurish to say the least.

Anyone who has studied Hebrew diligently will disagree with this opinion of yours.

Though, Isaac Mozeson in his "origin of speeches" argues that the Hebrew language is only a portion or fragment of the original language G-d transmitted to Adam. He makes an interesting case for it. He calls this language "edenics".

edit on 26-3-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Thank you for your post but read carefully....

I dont know why non Jews ignorant of the Jewish tradition always assume, or jump on the bandwagon of the popular opinion that the Torah has been corrupted, todays Jews arent real Jews, the kabbalah was derived from the babylonians, or the neo-platonists etc.

Perhaps you have become blinded through human reason ("Double Logic" in DNA)

What makes you make this accusation regarding the Kabbalah and its origins?

I know you are sincere in your convictions but here is a quote from “The Paraleipomena of Jeremiah” Chapter 3 verse 1 to and 4 Quote;

1. And when midnight came Jeremiah and Baruch went up together onto the City walls in accordance with the Lords instructions to Jeremiah.

2. And behold, a trumpet-blast sounded, and angels came forth from heaven with torches in their hands, and they stood on the City walls.

3. And when Jeremiah and Baruch saw them, they wept, saying “Now we know indeed that what we were told is true.

4. And Jeremiah pleaded with the Angels, saying, “ do not destroy the City yet. I beget you, before I have had an opportunity to say something unto The Lord. And the Lord said to The Angels, “Do Not destroy the City before I have spoken with Jeremiah my chosen one……..

and in Chapter 4 verse 3. Quote;

3. And Jeremiah took the keys of the temple, and went outside the City and threw them up into the face of the Sun.

Read this ancient writing and you may learn something new… a little more study required I think….

As regard to human reasoning..... I trust "The MaAN Child" ("Son of MAN") and not the double logic of the Species who war against the Soul and God...
edit on 27-3-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

All i know, is that of the extant Torah scrolls today, whether from the ancient Jewish community of Yemen, or Baghdad, or Iran, or Turkey, or Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, or Spain/Portugal, France, Germany, Lithuania, Ukraine, Belarus, Romania, Italy or Russia (to name just a few of the Jewish communities in the diaspora) there are only 9 differences between the various texts.

Meaning: The Torah was scrupulously and assiduously copied from generation to generation that communities as isolated and different as for instance the Yemenite community (which aswell maintained its own unique tradition) and the Polish community had Texts of the Torah that differed at most by 9 words. 9 words. Think about that. There are over 100,000 words in the Torah, and the greatest disparity between texts is at most 9 words.

But the writings are NOT 5,000 Years old... And I don't dispute what you have said but it doesn't alter the fact that the "Species" has corrupted the writings whether intentionally or not....

This is why the bones of The Priests and Scribes were burnt on the Altars....

They (Writings) were produced during the Exile of the Jews Not 5,000 years ago...

But Jesus said quoted by Thomas in "The Gospel of Thomas" verse 39 Quote;

39. Jesus said,

and Hidden Them.

those who wish to.

The fact is the "Species" is at war against God.

So the "Species" can write whatever they Like, but the only TRUE "Writings" are "THE BOOK OF LIFE" which is NOT on Earth but are in the Libraries of The Soul..

To know the Truth... Read "THE BOOK of LIFE" which I have seen...

The "Species" is Wanting and the reason for this Wanting is because they don't have what they seek....

If the "Species" had what they seek they would not need to seek it….

So when I suggest a little more study is required I am NOT meaning to be Facetious or be insulting to you, as we can all learn more....

I may understand a little more than you give Credit....

And Yes I have studied in a Synagogue...
The Chief Rabi in Jerusalem may remember me.
So I am NOT againt Jews...

The Rabbi's thoughts were a little different about me to those of yours, but you are entitled to your judgments regarding me...

No hard feelings.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

More about the destruction of the City and the exile of the Jews can be found in other writings as well.

One such writing is "The Syriac Apocalypse of Baruch". Which also gives a lot more information involving the City being torn down by the Angels as well as the Earth opening her mouth and receiving all the things of The Temple including the Arc.

edit on 27-3-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: spelling

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Firstly, the reference to a 'heavens', IMO should not be interpreted as Heaven, or the universe, or, all of the universes (especially those that are so far away, we cannot see them).

I would rather that the 'heavens' refers specifically to the firmament (the vault of heaven, the sky)...and I suspect that this refers specifically to the firmament surrounding what would become our 'earth'.
The assumption we have all made is that our little patch of sky is the only one around!

The earth would have indeed been without form (if it was an idea in the mind of a creator, and necessarily void if its conditions had not been established).

Yes! Heavens are created first, since a locale must exist for the components to be installed in!

Let there be light obviously refers to the formation of a star to power this particular patch of the universe.
The reference to light and dark could also describe a transition from a spiritual plane to a plane of duality?!

Yes! Night and day existed before the creation of THIS universe. Which is why it is mentioned as a given.

Firmamentum is not such a hard word to interpret...think, scaffolding?!

Let us make man in our own image.
Plural use is very significant here! It seems to be pointing to the idea that, distinct from the 'creation' of the the heavens and the earth (which it seems, was orchestrated by one entity), man was made by a collective of more than one 'god'. Emissaries perhaps, production managers?

Oh yes, multiple creations of 'man'; imagine?! First we should fashion a vehicle out of the atomic slime we have generated in this patch of the universe, then we can insert the spark of the CEO...the whole reason for this operation! Surely these monosexual beings will be lonely...let us then create a wo-man to keep man company; fashioned no less from the rib of AdomCadmon...what better bodily location to acquire DNA from than the marrow of the ribs!
Cheers
Looking forward to more!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Interesting Post.... For a more up to date version of this thread see...

But read the three pages of the thread to understand....

I've broken the explanation down into separate posts to make it even clearer and more complete.

"Another attempt to interpret The Genesis in the bible"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I give a lot more info on this and more drawings.

I think you will find it a better thread than this one.

Thanks one again for your post....

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The most apparent thing to me about Genesis is that it clearly isn't a true account of mankind's origins. I would suggest that it is a lie created in order to control us. This evil entity (or his associates) now run the world and Genesis is where this plan of world domination started.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
The most apparent thing to me about Genesis is that it clearly isn't a true account of mankind's origins. I would suggest that it is a lie created in order to control us. This evil entity (or his associates) now run the world and Genesis is where this plan of world domination started.

Well you are correct in one sense.... It is not about the Species (Flesh) but involves something else which programs are played in producing our experiences...

Re the Devil…. its children are the human species today…

But the writings are Not for the Species but are Parables for The Inner True Mind From the Outet…

All things which exist have both an Inner and Outer….

So to it is with “The True Mind” or LIFE Component….

Even the Species has an Inner and Outer…

The origin of MAN is Not in the Earth

But A'DAM is....

Because the writings have been corrupted see "The Gospel of Thomas" Quote (once again);

39. Jesus said,

and Hidden Them.

those who wish to.

And....

56. Jesus said,

“Whoever has come to understand the World
has found only a corpse,

and whoever has found a corpse,
is superior to the World.”

So the Species is NOT alive but LIFE experiences the Species and its environment.

Guess all you experience is the result of a Program (Experiencing the "Technologies" of LIFE or The True Mind via a Program...)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
OK, this may veer off a bit but bear with me if you would:

Separating the Light from the darkness was the creation of both the Moon and the rotation of the Earth. A little known Truth is that there is a pause after verse 1 and this indicates that God is now addressing our current Earth age. It is quite obvious that light travels at a set speed. The light from distant stars could not even reach Earth in 6000 years.....so obviously Earth is very VERY old. If you take scripture seriously as well as extra Biblical texts, it is easily understood that God has destroyed life from the fave of the Earth in the past! This is where Genesis 1:2 picks up.

Nothing God creates is anything less than perfect. If the Earth was 'Void' / 'Dark' it is because God had a reason to make it as such. A little research (The Book of Enoch - Who has "Cred" since Jesus himself quoted!) will reveal a prior Earth age [ Hint-Dinosours :-) ] . A major clue is "The Spirit of God was hovering over the waters"...........................so they already existed. God destroyed the Earth and recreated it and then what did he tell Adam & Eve? Answer: GEN 1:28 "Go and REPLENISH the Earth!"

I truly believe the technology in this article is in fact true and factual. There is a reason Jesus says in the 'Latter Days' knowledge shall increase & man will travel to and fro (Take Flight)". This knowledge was shared with us in many incidences but the most popular was on July 8th, 1947. This is knowledge from Antiquity. It has been hidden and know, in its time, being revealed. It is the knowledge from the Garden that God forbade. It is revealed by Anton Lavey!!! Ironically...or NOT....Anton means ANTONYM - 'A word meaning the opposite'.............opposite of what? Hidden!!!

The Occult means hidden knowledge...OK? What we are experiencing thru this technology is all part of a revealing. People............PEOPLE.........hold on to your hats folks. 2012 & beyond is going to be a TRIP! What is coming soon will blow your mind!

LUKE 21:26 Men's hearts will fail them because of fear, witnessing and not understanding those things which are coming UPON the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken . (The Hidden Knowlege revealed) THE OCCULT REVEALED BY THE WICKED ONES HUMAN SON

A year from now you can come back here and star & flag me. I'm patient!

Seek TRUTH not knowledge :-) In Love,

Mappy

When humanity

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jsmappy

Meaning ???

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join