It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is The Book of Genesis Really Describing?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

The question then is.
What is the allegory representing?
Is it talking about human nature, human psyche?
Or is it talking about human existence thus expanding the scope of approach beyond humanity itself?

What kind of secret is it hiding?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I agree, and I applaud your careful efforts. But if you REALLY are going to delve into this to the level you seem to want to, you need to be able to read the LANGUAGE THE ORIGINAL WAS WRITTEN IN.

What was the original Language?
Hebrew or Zionic and do You know the Zionic Language?

Where I get most of my knowledge is from the ZIONic Language.

The original writings were in ZIONic and Not Hebrew.

As I have said before what we call the Original texts actually are Not as old as the average person thinks, but much more recent....

The writings come from the time in history when the Jews were taken into exile and Not from 4,000 to 6,000 years ago.

The Original texts we destroyed when the Angels raised the temple to the Ground and the Jews taken into Exile...
That is acording to Ezra.

You will find record of this in the Books of Ezra (Not included in the Roman collection of Hebrew and Greek writings called the bible today).

But Life has a funy way of retaining the story in the form of a parable.

So what is written today is still an expression of the Mind or Consciousness.
So in an odd way is still relevant.

The Mind (Singular) is far more Intelligent than any Primate don't you think?

Even though the Mind is partitioned in such a way, as to give the illusion of of individuality...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

What I know of the writings is....

They are a record of the Construct and the different stages of the Metamorphoses of the Soul.

This involves a Number of Cities or organized structures which are in fact Partition Maps of the Soul.

Many Cities on Earth are named after Cities or Partition Maps of The Soul.

These Partition Maps can be found recorded all over the Earth in every Country found in Mosaics and Windows in Government buildings, Palaces, Public Buildings Monastaries, Temples churches and Walkways and arcades.

In Most buildings they can be found as various designs in the floors and ceilings etc. Even in Floor coverings...

The writings for example in The Book of Ezekiel give the Construct design, of the New Octagonal format of the Soul.

You can also find the full record of the birth of The Man Child or JC in The Revelation which is more information on the construct, described in The Book of Ezekiel.

The writings have Nothing at all to do with the Human Primate, or Descendents of A'Dam.

Note; Cain is the Son of Eve and Cain's first Son was Enoch (Not the E'Noch who was the 7th from A'Dam and He built a City ????

For who???

It was Not the City you are familiar with today...

So what was this City???

The City was called Enoch ??? as written in Genesis.

The Blue Square in The Man Child or Son of Man (Soul) is called the E'Noch Square and is the Register we write to in the Soul Construct Map or what I call the Matrix.

There were meant to be only 5 people on Earth according to Genesis ???

And where did Cain's wife come from ???

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I read somewhere that the book of Genesis, the part about the fall from Eden and Cain and Abel in particular, is an allegory (or rather a distorted retelling) of the agricultural revolution. It makes sense, actually.

First of all the time period and the location fits with what is generally accepted as the birth of agriculture...

Secondly, in Eden man was living exclusively from what God provided them. That would make them erm, hunter gatherers, which is exactly how people lived before the birth of agriculture.

And finally, Cain and Abel, the first generation fallen from Eden, were a farmer and a shepherd. That would make them instead of actual real persons symbols or achetypes of the first middle eastern tribes to embrace agriculture.

Oh and there's more. The competition for land between these early farmers and shepherds probably resulted in violence and tribal wars. Hence, the murdering of Abel by his brother Cain.

I'm not so sure about the last part, and I don't wanna google it right now, but wasn't Cain the first man to establish a city? Or a permanent settlement. That also fits very well in the puzzle, permanent settlements first appeared in Mesopotamia after hunter gatherers abandoned their nomadic way of life for farming.

To me, this theory makes a lot of sense...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Wallachian

Interesting Interpretation...

According to Genesis, Cain was the Son of Eve, Cain's first Son was Enoch, which he named the City after...

According to Genesis only 5 were on earth at that time...

A'Dam, Eve, Cain Able and Possibly Seth ???

But where did Cain's wife come from????

So this is why I say you have an Interesting Interpretation...

Personally I agree with you to some degree about humanity.

I do Not believe the writings are about humankind, but rather about something else that is now lost to humanity...

The writings being in the form of parables about the Soul and Not the human race.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Wait, so what you are saying is that the Genesis is talking about this "New Soul" that appears somewhere in the evolution of the hominid family?

What exactly is meant by soul? Type of consciousness?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu

Wait, so what you are saying is that the Genesis is talking about this "New Soul" that appears somewhere in the evolution of the hominid family?

What exactly is meant by soul? Type of consciousness?

No.... The 1st chapter is about the environment that the Heaven, and Earth was manifested in...

The writings contain the history of the Metamophoses of the Soul which is the Body that the Universe is manifested in.

The Soul is a Body formed of Light known also as a City...

The Name A'Dam was given to the Primate...

But Man was the Name given to the Soul.

The manifestation of this Universe is actually very, very, small compared to the size of the soul.

Each Soul contains All the workings that produce the Program or Universe, but to understand what I am talking about you first need to know the Construct of the Soul and its Processing System...

The Mind dwells in The Soul Not in the human primate.

The Brain is a decoder/encoder..

The Souls are part of a huge network produced by The One Mind or Life Consciousness.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

The Soul Body before the Last Construct change.

A bit off subject at this stage but you asked?

But at this stage I wish to see discusion with regard to Genesis Chapter 1..

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

in the bible the use of the word "waters" is referring to the universe. all that is.

(genesis 1:6-7)(the bible place by the Gideon)

6 then God said "let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters and let it divide the waters from the waters."

7 thus God made the firmament and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so

so by "waters" the bible means the universe its self

firmament means to bang out or flatten, so its the perception of the sky that we see. the waters above the sky and the waters below the sky.
once God made this separation the term lower waters meant the space upon the earth that we perceive. the upper waters means the space above our sky, so the rest of the universe.

when God said "let there be light" the bible was referring to the ability to perceive the universe around us. God had divided the light from the darkness, which is just an other reference to the ability to perceive the universe around us. we as humans would not be able to see anything if there was not shading on objects. before God created the heavens and the earth the universe was one single object. when the bible says "deep" it refers to an on going substance. this just meaning that the universe is never ending. to make a long story short God took the single abject that was the universe and he separated it thru perception, the ability for us to touch smell see and hear the world around us.

but that was just what i was taught by a 62 year old biblical scholar

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by arch angel nicholas

There are thousands of different human interpretations, but I think we should All read again...

But take more notice in what has been written rather than accepting the story from others without reading ourselves.

Usually these interpretations are of human understanding having no regard whatsoever for the one who was trying to explain or express their thoughts regarding what they new.

There is a ton of B.S. about this planet regarding our interpretations, but No one, I repeat No one is asking the right questions about Genesis...

Most interpretations are based on pre conceived belief without reading carefully.

The most important of all regarding these writings, is the Exact order of the events and not assume anything.

The Important entity is Not the Descendants of A'Dam but rather the Mind, Consciousness, or Life Consciousness, as is taught in the writings.

In The Gospel of Thomas there is written two very interesting statements.

Quote;

1/.

56. Jesus said,

“Whoever has come to understand the World
has found only a corpse,
and whoever has found a corpse
is superior to the World.”

2/.

39. Jesus said,

“The Pharisees and the Scribes
have taken The Keys of Knowledge
and Hidden Them.

They themselves have NOT entered,
nor have they allowed to enter those who wish to.

3/.

51. His disciple said to Him,

“When will the repose of the dead come about,
and when will the New World come?”

He said to them,

What you look forward to has already come,
but you do Not recognise it.”

52. His disciples said to Him,

“Twenty-four prophets spoke in Israel,
and all of them spoke in You.”

He said to them,

“You have omitted The Living One in your presence
and have spoken only of the Dead.”

With Regard to Light this was translated from the original Greek...

The Word used in Greek was "Phos" which means Light... as in Sun Light or any Light emmitted from a luminous body such as a Star etc...

The Word; "Phos" in Greek does NOT mean understanding at all.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Now here are some curious words mentioning Heaven/s...

Again from The Gospel of Thomas...

Quote;

11. Jesus said,

This heaven will pass away,
and the one above it, will pass away.

The dead are Not alive, and the living will Not die.

When you come to dwell in The Light, what will you do?

On the day when you were one you became two.

But when you become two, what will you do?”

Any thoughts about this "Heaven" or "Heavens"?

Bearing in Mind what this thread is about....
(Refer to the beginning of this Thread)

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

I agree, and I applaud your careful efforts. But if you REALLY are going to delve into this to the level you seem to want to, you need to be able to read the LANGUAGE THE ORIGINAL WAS WRITTEN IN.

What was the original Language?
Hebrew or Zionic and do You know the Zionic Language?

Where I get most of my knowledge is from the ZIONic Language.

The original writings were in ZIONic and Not Hebrew.

Where did you learn "Zionic"? Link to this even being a real language? I googled and top hit was this page?

Just curious...as somebody who has spent a lifetime struggling with Chinese, Korean, and Japanese, I know non-Indo-European languages are very difficult in terms of subtlty and nuance....I wonder how you deal with that difficulty, given the enormous gulf in time and space you are posititing.

Any links to Zionic script?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

First read the books of Ezra then I will explain further.

May I also suggest you read The Apocalypse of Baruch,
both the Syriac and Greek versions.

You should find some of these either on the net or in a university library..

I can't give you a link on the net regarding ZIONic... Sorry...

Not everything can be found on the net... LOL

At times I wish we could though...

I will be going into the subject regarding the Zionic Language though, in a future thread...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The way I understand your exegesis on Genesis so far is as follows:

1. First there are the Spiritual elements created by God for the purpose of making a spiritual heaven and a spiritual earth (not the physical heaven and earth).

2. There are physical elements derived from the spiritual elements which God used to create our physical universe (physical heavens) and physical earth.

3. The Physical and the Spiritual exists together in an interwoven Matrix.

4. Our mind, soul, consciousness is made of Spirit and together with our physical bodies the two are a partition of the larger Matrix(a fractal).

5. Our physical bodies including our brains are nothing more than an encoder/decoder for our mind, soul, consciousness(spirit).

6. What goes on in the Spirit realm is dimly mirrored in the physical realm.

7. A mind that is focused on the physical realm experiences the physical.

8. A mind that is focused on the Spiritual realm experiences both the Spiritual and the Physical.

Am I on track so far?

[edit on 2/10/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

I will try my best to clarify my understanding by answering your questions...

The way I understand your exegesis on Genesis so far is as follows:

1. First there are the Spiritual elements created by God for the purpose of making a spiritual heaven and a spiritual earth (not the physical heaven and earth).

Correct.

But I think the word "spiritual" needs defining as each person seems to have a different understanding for this word?

2. There are physical elements derived from the spiritual elements which God used to create our physical universe (physical heavens) and physical earth.

Humankinds understanding of what physical should mean, is a little different than what the flesh and environment actually is.

The interpretation of the experience you/we are having regarding the flesh, Earth, and Universe, may very well be what we call physical, but we need to understand how this is achieved within God.

Have you ever had that weird feeling at any time, where you feel as though you are only an observer of the experience.
I mean your body certainly feels part of the universe, but you some how feel disconnected in some way with regard to the Mind and your flesh?

What we experience i.e., the Universe and the flesh, is actually in something that has No size or Shape.
(We need to understand the term physical better I think.... LOL)

In other words what we see and experience, is Not produced in the same way that the universe appears to be.
What the universe actually is and how it is produced, are two completely different phenomena.

3. The Physical and the Spiritual exists together in an interwoven Matrix.

Correct... (given that both the words Spiritual and physical are understood in their true natures, which may be different than the human understanding)

4. Our mind, soul, consciousness is made of Spirit and together with our physical bodies the two are a partition of the larger Matrix(a fractal).

The Mind is the "Conscious State" or "Life Consciousness", "Awareness" or "Life" that dwells or lives in a "Temple" made without hands, ie the Soul is also a body, which I have posted to this thread... see Drawing...

Please note this was the makeup of the Soul prior to the last change within the "metamorphoses" procedure of the Soul. (what the 7,000 years in human terms is really about)

The drawing is tilted somewhat, showing the "Outer" matrix in the underside of the Soul.

This is a "Partition Map" of the Soul that is used in the geometric processing that produces the experience of a Universe... Inside the Soul!

The Universe is Not outside the Soul as you may believe.

Refer to Acts 17 V. 23-24

The Flesh is IN the Soul, as is All.

So this is where the confusion often is, as often we believe we are in a universe, when actually the universe is IN our Soul.

Each Soul plays a copy of this Universe but the human experiencing this is different in each soul. In your case it is your body and in my case my body.

The Greater Matrix "Partition Map" behaves like a huge network...

The Soul is a "Partition" of a much Larger "Partition Map", often referred to as "The Ancient of Days" having the "First born" in it centre.
The First born of course is the Christ or only begotten Son of God, described in the bible today.

The writings are in fact a parable describing All about the Soul...

a. The history of the Soul.

b. The history of The Man Child.

c. The design of The Construct... or Soul

d. The Metamorphoses of The Soul.

The bible, or should I say the writings in the bible, have nothing at all to do with the human species, apart from being what we experience, in the Universe and flesh...

The Soul is the One undergoing the Change... It is The Soul that we take charge of...

JC said, "In your Patience posess ye your Souls" Who is "your"? The Mind or Life, Not the flesh as humankind would prefer.... LOL

The only reference to the human primate really, is A'Dam and Eve but the scriptures have been polluted by the desires and lust of the descendants of A'Dam who have fornicated with the Soul ie claiming the nature of the Soul and Mind (Life Consciousness) to be of A'Dam and his descendants!

The "word" Man, refers to the Soul and Not A'Dam or the human primate!

It is humankind that claims they are one and the same.

It is written in John's Preaching of The Gospel "The Acts of John 87-105" ..... a writing I am sure your are aware of....

40. What I am you Shall See When you come yourself.

41. If you knew How to Suffer you would be able not to Suffer.

42. Learn how to Suffer And you Shall be able not to Suffer.

43. What you do not know I Myself will teach you.

44. I am your God, not the God of the traitor

45. I will that there be prepared Holy SOULS for Me.

46. Understand The Word of Wisdom!

47. As for Me, if you would understand What I was::

48. By The Word I mocked at all things And was not mocked at all,

49. I Exulted: But do you Understand The Whole,

Each Soul at the end of its Metamorphoses has the same Christ in the centre also.

This is referred to as The Man Child... see the Revelation of JC...

5. Our physical bodies including our brains are nothing more than an encoder/decoder for our mind, soul, consciousness(spirit).

The brain is a decoder/encoder between the True Mind and the Experience, what you refer to as the physical world.

But the Soul is the body that plays the programs ie the so called physical body, Earth, Universe etc. It is a bit like a DVD Player .... LOL

6. What goes on in the Spirit realm is dimly mirrored in the physical realm.

Sort of I guess, but this is a very loose or obscure description.

The word is Not a test as many would have you believe...

God does Not have to test what He has Created, Nothing is deficient...

The True Mind is about Creating, and the Metamorphoses of the Soul is a part or stage in that Creating process.

7. A mind that is focused on the physical realm experiences the physical.

It is Not a matter of focus so much, but rather what you call your Soul is, is going through a prewritten program, involving the Metamorphoses of that Soul.

From "The Gospel of Thomas"...
Quote.

84. Jesus said,

“When you See your likeness, you rejoice.
But when you See Your Images,
which came into being Before You,
and which Neither Die Nor Become Manifest,
How Much You Will HaveTo Bear!”

8. A mind that is focused on the Spiritual realm experiences both the Spiritual and the Physical.

This is the case anyway whether we like it or not.... LOL

Am I on track so far?

Sort of....

[edit on 2-10-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Thank you for your response...

I will try to explain in answering your questions......

My question is:

Why would God say that he created the heaven and the earth first. But then go on to say that Earth was without form and void?

First, the statement is made...

"In the beginning (that is the beginning of the story or history of heaven and the Earth) God created the heaven and the earth". Or First the Heaven then the Earth... (Heaven & Earth.... Not Earth & Heaven...)

In other words before A'Dam and Eve....

Then follows the order of the events...

With out form and void means no shape or dimension. That would mean that earth cant exist but still it does?
That doesn't make sense.

What you said is correct the Earth could Not be Yet, as the Heaven had Not been Created Yet in the Story!

So it makes perfect sense....

Read carefully What I opened the thread with... Read carefully Parts 1 and 2 again....

To me it sounds like earth is also heaven at this stage? Heaven and earth is one and the same thing. It just hasn't taken shape yet or been separated into heaven and earth. As the text say.

The Text does NOT say what you are suggesting.... Read carefully and note the order of things in the Text as this is very, very, important to understand...

To say that God first created The Heaven and the Earth must be a miss interpretation from Moses. Because later God tells us that earth is without form and void.

Not at all.... Read a number of times my description of the events until you understand what I am saying...

Would it be right to assume that God actually first created heaven. And "with" Or "out of" heaven God created the earth?

We can't assume anything or it changes the story and is no longer what was written... This is the whole problem humankind assumes in stead of understanding what has been written...

The Heaven is the Space between the two faces that came from "The Face of The Deep" or plane.

Question: Do you have an idea of what heaven is?

Yes... It is as written that he called the firmament, Heaven...

The Fermament, is what divided the Face, (plane) or "The Face of The Deep" as is written.

A plane as you know has 2 faces, a near face and a back face.

These two faces, were pulled appart, producing a space detween the 2 Faces...

ie the Face was given a 3rd dimension..... from 2D... the Face.

The Earth was Not made from the Heaven but from the Lower Face or Plane...
as it is written...

The face appeared to look like water or have a sheen like appearance…

As I describe in my Thread at the beginning...

I hope this has helped to clarify what I am saying...

[edit on 3-10-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Thank you forthe interesting read so far Matrix Traveller.
I would be very interested in hearing any conclusions you might have drawn on this one.

Did you ever finished your toy by the way ?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
Now here are some curious words mentioning Heaven/s...

Again from The Gospel of Thomas...

Quote;

11. Jesus said,

This heaven will pass away,
and the one above it, will pass away.

The dead are Not alive, and the living will Not die.

When you come to dwell in The Light, what will you do?

On the day when you were one you became two.

But when you become two, what will you do?”

Any thoughts about this "Heaven" or "Heavens"?

Bearing in Mind what this thread is about....
(Refer to the beginning of this Thread)

I relate the light, that was created before the Sun, to Jesus, who in one of his "I am" statements in John's Gospel declares, "I am the light of the world." He also declared, "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world."

Heaven is of the mind and its essence is of a spiritual nature. The perfect example of this is found (again in John's Gospel) when Jesus declared, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then YOU WILL KNOW that I am the one I claim to be...." this is what the true nature of the resurrection is all about - Him rising in us. In fact, the Gospel of Thomas is a testament to this fact concerning the Son of Man. It is the SECRET to the interpretation of Thomas. When it begins to come to pass, the beloved will go through many phases (being disturbed, then marveling, reigning & finally rest).

Within this one discovery everything in this physical world becomes a carcus. The people who have not been brought into this form of enlightened truth - even though they are alive - are considered dead and those that know the truth are the living who will not die.

At one point in the Bible God tells Job to brace himself like a man, so that he can question him. Two of the questions he asked was: "What is the way to the abode of light? And where does darkness reside?"

Though no two near death experiences are exactly alike they share enough common denominators to help form a clear picture of what takes place at the moment of death:

1. Seperation from the physical body
2. tunnel
3. the light
4. life review
5. sent back

Number one is what is important here because it goes to what Jesus taught in the Gospel of Thomas. Most people report, that when they originally find themselves seperated from their physically body, they are just mind. Even though they have the sensation that they have arms, legs and a body, they usually can't see themselves until they get into the light. Then their body is more like a light body. In many of the cases people just suddenly realize they are hovering up in the corner of the room, feeling really sorry for whoever that sick person is on the bed. Upon further reflecting, then they realize, "Hey, that's me . But how can that be because I'm up here and I've never felt better in my life."

I think what Jesus was addressing is the shock people will go through when realizing that although they have apparently died - they are very much alive. To the person that never believed, what will they do? One minute they were one now they are two and they are headed like a magnet to the abode of light.

Some people find themselves just suddenly enveloped in darkness. Some find the dark void comforting, but more do not. No matter what they feel though, a pinhole of light most always opens up and like a moth they are drawn to it. Once in the tunnel, the heaven we know will pass away.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

Thank you for your response.

What you have written is indeed correct...

I had experienced exactly what you have described!

This first happened to me, on August the 27 th in 1973.
Since then it has bean a very, very interesting experience over the following years, that took me to the marriage supper in 1996.

Since then I have had lessons (visual) every day both during the day and at night.
To date I have drawn about 50,000 drawings detailing in precise detail the processing system of the Mind and the Soul Construct. This also involves the full workings and many of the instruction sets or commands.

Each day I am taken from this program, that we call the physical universe, but in fact is Not as physical as we are led to believe it is.

I withdraw from the Program to take part in activities, outside the world that humankind is generally aware of.

Really it is Not the human primate that is aware of the World, but rather it is the "Inner" Mind, being a partition of the True Mind, through the human primate.

The Outer Mind being the opposite end of The True Mind, is often referred to as The Father. The Light is the contents of The Father, (Life of God being the Light of Man [in Greek "Phos"] ) Hence the Son.

What humankind does Not understand is tha All Light comes from the same source. There is only One Light...

The drawing in my Avatar (top Let) is known as "The Man Child" or Son of Man.

In the old churches, you can find components of this, and in some cases most of what is in my avatar drawing, in the form of mosaics, especially in Greek monasteries and Byzantium mosaics.

Another writing to read is "The Thunder Perfect Mind" which is reported to be a confession by Jesus Christ. Is only a few pages long but worth reading if you haven't already read it. It is easily found on the net.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
This seems like an interesting topic, which I have read more carefully once I have little more time at hand. For now flagging and quick remark has to do: I think that word "Jehova" can be breaken down to it's symbols when it will have meaning of: "I am he who I am", or something like that. Sorry if it's already been pointed out. As I said, didn't have time to read the thread through properly.

-v

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join