It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another attempt to interpret The Genesis in the bible.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I am Not a church goer, neither do I follow any religion, but I often discuss religion, showing that there is in fact record in the past of a “Processing System” behind All.

The fundamental story behind some of the Christian writings, compiled as the Roman collection of writings, referred to as the bible today, is actually about “The Metamorphoses of the Soul” and not the saving of the species, as many are taught today by false teachers.

So I will only discus the first two Verses of Chapter One at this stage, then move on later, to the next few verses and look at these too but in their order within the writing.

I believe it is most important to read such in order, without trying to attach beliefs to the early verses, from later in the bible which have often been misunderstood today.

Some Cities on Earth (Especially in the middle East) have been named after Components of the Soul.

The whole story is a "Parable" and is about the Soul, (MAN Not A'Dam) and Not the Species as most are taught and believe today.

Yes the writings have been corrupted by the species.
In some cases on purpose, to hide the truth of the writings and in other cases through ignorance, where the witness has not been understood.

Much is lost through translation, political, religious beliefs, and personal denial of LIFE of a spiritual or non material nature, rather than in the biological sense.

I base this on one of the books rejected by the Roman church…

The Gospel of Thomas”… Quote;

56. Jesus said,

“Whoever has come to understand the World
has found only a corpse,

and whoever has found a corpse,
is superior to the World.”

The above verse suggesting that LIFE is Not the "Species" but is rather of another source i.e. that which lives in another body called the Soul.

And

49. Jesus said,

“Blessed are the Solitary and Elect,
for you will find The Kingdom.
For you are from it, and to it you will return.”

50. Jesus said, “If they say to you,
“Where did you come from?”

say to them, “We came from The Light,
the place where The Light came into being on Its own accord
and established Itself and became manifest through their Image.”

If they say to you, “Is it you?”

say, “We are its children,
and we are the elect of The Living Father.”

If they ask you,

“What is the sign of your Father in you?”

say to them, “It is Movement and Repose.”

With regard to the corruption and perhaps the "Conspiracy" regarding the writings, I base this also on an early Christian Writing, rejected by the Roman church, "The Gospel of Thomas" Verse 39. Quote;

39. Jesus said,
“The Pharisees and the Scribes
have taken The Keys of Knowledge
and Hidden Them.

They themselves have NOT entered,
nor have they allowed to enter
those who wish to.

You, however, be as wise as serpents
and as innocent as doves.”

With regard to the Difference between MAN and A'Dam we can find evidence in "The Gospel of Thomas". verse 85. Quote;

85. Jesus said,
“Adam came into being from a great power and a great wealth,
but he did not become worthy of you.
For had he been worthy, he would not have experienced death.”

The title of "A'Dam" refers to the "Flesh" which is Not alive, but the real "You" is Not the "Flesh" but the Entity within the Soul which is Eternal. (Eternal Spirit which lives in the Soul)

The Soul also being a body, but All is displayed within the body of the Soul, this includes both the "Species" and "Environmental" Programs.

Please Note; it is not my intention to debate any religious beliefs, but to merely consider what has been written.
I am aware the same story has been told in other writings before "The First Book of Moses Called The Genesis"

So lets start by considering what has been written (which varies from version to version but in all, the same story is being told)

"The First Book of Moses called GENESIS"

(From a version of the bible (Roman Collection of some of the writings) Oxford Printed at the University Press Glasgow PICKERING & INGLIS (King James Version) No date of publishing but expect it will be from about the end of the 19th Century or the beginning of the 20th Century.)

Chapter 1.
Verse 1. Quote;

Ch. V. 1

1. In the beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth.

2. And the Earth was without form, and void;
and darkness was upon the face of the deep.
And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Now forget anything which follows after these verses and only discuss these two verses.

1. In the beginning God Created the Heaven…

Note; Not the heavens or the sky or Universe….

The "Heaven" is Singular and Not plural.

and the Earth.

Notice the order of these two which were Created….

1st. The Heaven. (Not the sky or heavens)

and then
2nd. The Earth.

Now in verse 2…..

And the Earth was without form, and void;

That is to say the Earth having No form did not yet exist in 3D.

and darkness was upon the face of the deep

We all know what a face is it is the surface of a plain or the front most surface of something.

So what is this “deep” which is mentioned?

It certainly is not the Sea, lake or any other waters of the Earth as the Earth was without Form i.e. not in 3D.

Darkness is said to be that which has No "hue" but I would suggest "Darkness" lacks Contrast involving the Components of Gray, as LIGHT came out of the Darkness.

And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Not in the Waters but on the Face of the Waters.

And again this can Not be sea water or any other water of the Earth as at this stage the Earth was without form i.e. Not in 3D.

And if we look again at what is written….

If “without form” and “void” were to have the same meaning why mention both…

1. Without form

and
2. And Void.

I would suggest the “without form” tells us the Earth did Not exist in 3D at this stage of things.

And that “and void” refers to the earth having No Contents whether Species or Not, and only existed by name only.
Summery;

The order of Creation was…

1st The Heaven (Not Heavens, sky or Universe.

And
2nd The Earth after the Heaven was Created.

Following verses 1 & 2 is a description of the Creation of the Heaven and NOT the Earth.

What I am hoping to show is that The Genesis is describing something totally different that what people take for granted.

Please take note; I don’t want this to become a debate on religion.
Let us keep within the context of the writing stage by stage.

You may be amazed at what is reviled….

edit on 20-3-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Added Drawing of the Soul Partway through the "Metamorphoses".

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
You don't want to debate about religion but you put all this? Get real.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ag893

Perhaps you may learn something you have never thought about ?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Interesting Post.

Have you ever read the book of Enoch or Jubilees? They are not Bible cannon but very "old testiment" that were left out.

There is so much information there. Mainly what happened "Before" the Great Flood of Noah.

The Watchers (Angel Spirits who were to guard the earth) decided to take "physical form" and come to Earth. They were kind of jealous that man could have offspring and take pride in children. They took physical form and took wives and had children. They taught man warfare, alchemy, science, etc. They set themselves up as gods on earth. They had children that were super human.... and they caused much suffering. They created abominations, half man half beast. They murdered for their own pleasure and had very little conscience or caring for God's creation. In short, they failed in their duties and almost ruined the earth. This was the reason for the great flood spoken about in Genesis but you wouldn't find that in today's Bible.

Anyway, how would God truly "Teach" a caretaker the "value" of life. Of Pain, of suffering, of Love, of Joy?

Life! Life of a mortal creature. What Caretakers are worthy to create and manage God's creation? Only those that have learned the lessons of Life!

edit on 20-3-2011 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Thank you for your Post...

Yes I have read these you mentioned and I would agree with your interpretation....

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I found great interest in comparing Genesis with ancient Sumerian text. Then I followed how they correspond right up through the Egyptians and the Jews. I know it was kind of an awkward order of study, but I found it very enlightening. I came to the conclusion that the idea of one supreme deity was perverted by the bible to control the masses. A spiritual person needs no book or church to find god within themselves. Throughout history, people that have succeeded in finding this out have been conquered with the most severe atrocities mankind will ever commit.
There really is not as much oppression today coming from catholics and christians (except against natives) so naturally, christianity is on a decline compared to the last 2000 years or so. Most christians know this, but refuse to acknowledge it, so they become very defensive when somebody questions their system of beliefs. At the same time they work to discredit every other belief. Self righteousness is a mask to hide their insecurity.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

The Bible you have has 66 books: 39 in the Old Testament and 27 in the New Testament.

The most preserved Bible from Ethiopia has 81

www.ethiopianorthodox.org...

The canon of the Ethiopic Bible differs both in the Old and New Testament from that of any other churches.
List all books. As a whole, books written in the Geez language and on parchment are numerous. The Ethiopian Orthodox Church has 46 books of the Old Testament and 35 books of the New Testament that will bring the total of canonized books of the Bible to 81.

These are the following

A. The Holy Books of the Old Testament

1. Genesis
2. Exodus
3. Leviticus
4. Numbers
5. Deuteronomy
6. Joshua
7. Judges
8. Ruth
9. I and II Samuel
10. I and II Kings
11. I Chronicles
12. II Chronicles
13. Jublee
14. Enoch
15. Ezra and Nehemia
16. Ezra (2nd) and Ezra Sutuel
17. Tobit
18. Judith
19. Esther
20. I Maccabees
21. II and III Maccabees
22. Job
23. Psalms
24. Proverbs
25. Tegsats (Reproof)
26. Metsihafe Tibeb (the books of wisdom)
27. Ecclesiastes
28. The Song of Songs
29. Isaiah
30. Jeremiah
31. Ezekiel
32. Daniel
33. Hosea
34. Amos
35. Micah
36. Joel
37. Obadiah
38. Jonah
39. Nahum
40. Habakkuk
41. Zephaniah
42. Haggai
43. Zechariah
44. Malachi
45. Book of Joshua the son of Sirac
46. The Book of Josephas the Son of Bengorion

B. The holy books of the New Testament

1. Matthew
2. Mark
3. Luke
4. John
5. The Acts
6. Romans
7. I Corinthians
8. II Corinthians
9. Galatians
10. Ephesians
11. Philippians
12. Colossians
13. I Thessalonians
14. II Thessalonians
15. I Timothy
16. II Timothy
17. Titus
18. Philemon
19. Hebrews
20. I Peter
21. II Peter
22. I John
23. II John
24. III John
25. James
26. Jude
27. Revelation
28. Sirate Tsion (the book of order)
29. Tizaz (the book of Herald)
30. Gitsew
31. Abtilis
32. The I book of Dominos
33. The II book of Dominos
34. The book of Clement
35. Didascalia

The Ethiopic version of the Old and New Testament was made from the Septuagint. It includes the book of Enoch, Baruch, and the third and fourth Esdras. In the international Bible studies there are certain books belonging to the class usually designated pseudepigraphic. The whole Christendom and whole-learned world owes a debt of gratitude to the church of Ethiopia for the preservation of those documents.

Among these books is the book of Enoch which throws so much light on Jewish thought on various points during the centuries immediately preceding the Christian era. The book of Jubilee (Kufale, i.e. Division) otherwise known as the Little Genesis has also been preserved entire only in the Ethiopic version. The preservation of yet one more book in its entity, namely, the Ascension of Isaiah, is to be remembered to the credit of the Ethiopic Church.

But books, which should be considered for higher education and could be prepared carefully in order to suit modern thinking, are the following.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

Absolutely Correct...

But my objective here is to present a different interpretation to the writings perhaps one that most have not considered before....

Especially the make up of the All, which I hope to show by looking more carefully at what has been written, instead of taking it for granted what has been taught by others.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Excellent post my friend..

1st. The Heaven. (Not the sky or heavens)

and then
2nd. The Earth.

I would think this refers to the spirit (heaven) and the physical (earth)

So this is the physical matter of the universe...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

A link with a whole TON of information.

www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Thank you for the link, I will certainly take a look....

I have read The Books of E'Noch.... (many had been destroyed by the Roman church I have been told)

I had access to a Synagogue Library and spent much time there.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Ah, I understand. The Book of Enoch has been mentioned already, so I don't have much else to say.
Am I going nuts, or did this thread get lighter?

edit on 20-3-2011 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

This is a VERY interesting site I stumbled upon a few years ago. I won't say I agree with some of it but it is very enlightening. One to bookmark if interested in major religious philosophy. Warning: Once you start reading, you may find yourself captivated.

reluctant-messenger.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

Thank you for the link, I will certainly take a look....

I have read The Books of E'Noch.... (many had been destroyed by the Roman church I have been told)

I had access to a Synagogue Library and spent much time there.

Here man, scroll down on this link and you'll find hundreds of texts and scriptures left out of the bible, a lot of new age teachings too...

like...
The Epistle to the Laodiceans

The Essence of All Religion

The Essenes

The Essene Gospel of Peace

The Essene Book of Revelation

Fox's Book of Martyrs

First Book of Adam and Eve

Second Book of Adam and Eve

The Gospel of Buddha

The Gospel of the Egyptians

The Gospel of Mary Magdalene

The Gospel of the Nativity of Mary

The Gospel of Nicodemus

The Gospel of The Perfect Life / Holy Twelve

The Gospel of Philip

The Gospel of Thomas

The Gospel of Truth

The Heart Sutra

The Heavenly Prince Melchizedek

Judah's Sceptre and Joseph's Birthright

Kashmir Shaivism's 15 Verses of Wisdom

The Lost Gospel of Peter

The Lost Years of Jesus

The Lost Doctrines of Christianity

And hundreds more

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Just took a quick look at the subjects from the link .....reluctant-messenger.com...
I am already acquainted with many of them...
Appears to be a good link....
Thanks once again.
Studies started for me back in 1973, at a University.
But now approaching it from the other end, and found a new story, one that makes perfect sense...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

i'd like to hear it...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker

This is a VERY interesting site I stumbled upon a few years ago. I won't say I agree with some of it but it is very enlightening. One to bookmark if interested in major religious philosophy. Warning: Once you start reading, you may find yourself captivated.

Damnit ye beat me to it!! :bnghd:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Yea I found a lot of this very interesting...

These other writings showed me there was another story to be told much different than that taught in the Roman church and their breakaway denominations...

This is why I started this thread.

I want others to follow through with me on the verses in the Genesis, discovering this line of thought and then I will give my account of the lost knowledge which is in these writings.

I think "The Heaven" Not Heavens is a little different that most think today.

So when I get through the next few verses which describe the Creation of “The Heaven” I will give account of it using Drawings, to prove or back up my hypothesis.

People may find it troubling at first and above all interesting once understood..

From "The Gospel of Thomas" verse 2... Quote;

2. Jesus said,

“Let him who seeks, continue seeking, until he finds.

When he finds, he will become troubled.

When he becomes troubled,
he will be astonished,
and he will rule over The All.”

So what is the ALL ?

From "The Gospel of Thomas" Verse 77. Quote;

77. Jesus said,

“It is I who Am The LIGHT which is above them all.

It is I who Am The All.

From Me did The All come forth, and unto Me did The All extend.

Split a piece of wood, and I am there.

Lift up the stone, and you Will Find Me there.”

LIGHT is everywhere...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Its good to see you understand...

This book also shows Jesus was just a man, capable of hate...

That whole site was amazing, i must say i've probably read almost all of the texts there.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

What I will show you is so simple and I think impossible to prove incorrect, involving only a couple of drawings to reveal this Hypothesis.

But first these first few verses describing the Creation of The Heaven, Not heavens, earth or Universe....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join