It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birther Lawyer in hot water after accusing judge of treason

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Looks like Orly Taitz has ticked off a Federal Judge with her frivolous lawsuits.
Birther lawyer in hot water after accusing judge of treason

Sooooowhat now birthers? Give up? Orly is going to be disbared, and will be lucky to stay out of the slammer if she keeps this up! The whole birther routine has been crazy to start with, ready to accept THE FACT that Obama is President and can we get on with the business of running the country?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Sure the whole thing is stupid, and she has ruined her career and probably endangered the guy she was representing, but why doesn't Obama produce the full copy!

I just applied to the FHP, and they won't accept the type of document that Obama has released, they want the long form, so why doesn't he do it?

I don't want him impeached, I voted for him. But, I want him held to at least the same standard as me, and preferably a higher one! In addition, I have read the case presented to the Judge (as referenced on ATS), and I don't understand how he reached his finding so easily and quickly? I don't blame her for being a little suspicious! We all are!

[edit on 29-9-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
She had it coming lol with those wierd false and silly accusations! What's funny is this

"And to add to the complications, the army captain has now distanced herself from her lawyer, asking the judge to withdraw a motion of appeal Taitz had filed on her behalf and declaring she plans to file a complaint against Taitz with the California State Bar."

and this

"In a scathing response to Taitz's motion, Judge Land implied that Taitz was an incompetent trial lawyer, expressed outrage at being accused of treason, and gave Taitz 14 days to explain why he shouldn't fine her $10,000 for disobeying his order not to pursue "frivolous" lawsuits in his court. Justin Elliott at TalkingPointsMemo counts nine uses of the word "frivolous" in the judge's response."

[edit on 29-9-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
JUST PRODUCE THE [snip] DOCUMENT AND PROVE EVERYONE WRONG! If he had a real, legit birth certificate it wouldn't be a big deal. Look I've never paid much attention to this whole birth certificate issue but the way this country is headed i.e. the NWO push to start WWIII in the middle east, and all the other crap Obama seems more and more like an obvious plant. I say produce the thing and shut everyone up! This country is becoming a joke! I wish James Traficant would tackle this issue!

Removed censor circumvention

[edit on 29/9/09 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

can we get on with the business of running the country

I think that the government has been doing this since he assumed office. They're just really poor at getting anything done, controversy or no controversy. Don't kid yourself, this whole thing hasn't been stealing anyone's attention in Washington.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I actually hope Ms. Taitz keeps it up. I kind of look forward to her next round of wackiness. She is the gift that just keeps on giving.

But, continuing a case after you have been fired by the person you are supposed to represent is plainly frowned upon by the court and whether she knows it or not, she is in line for some major bad mojo if she keeps beating this long dead horse. The judge appears to be a bit miffed.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hey here's an idea! Let's not rehash the entire silly "birther nonsense"!!!
Let's put it to bed! Finito! Done! Over! NO MERIT TO IT!
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Hey here's an idea! Let's not rehash the entire silly "birther nonsense"!!!
Let's put it to bed! Finito! Done! Over! NO MERIT TO IT!
THAT'S ALL FOLKS

I may have missed it but, I haven't seen any birther threads here on ATS in a while. So, aren't you the one that brought this up, again?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

One could argue that Capt. Connie Rhodes saw the light and partook of the Kool-aide, with a healthy dose of $$$$.

The issue is far from over, and probably will not end until disclosure is made.
Why are so many afraid of the potential outcome? If for no other reason, it has raised issues with the electoral process. Positive CHANGE, for which we can HOPE will bring about improvement.

The business of running the country into the ground continues on course, without any disruption due to this matter.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Why has Obama not produced the long form?

What is so wrong with that?

How is asking for that asking too much?

And why call it nonsense? I mean it is an issue... I understand some folks love their puppet presidents but their is an issue.... A lack of evidence of something.

It is not unreasonable to ask him to produce the long form.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
JUST PRODUCE THE F'ING DOCUMENT AND PROVE EVERYONE WRONG! If he had a real, legit birth certificate it wouldn't be a big deal. Look I've never paid much attention to this whole birth certificate issue but the way this country is headed i.e. the NWO push to start WWIII in the middle east, and all the other crap Obama seems more and more like an obvious plant.

Obama a plant?? Banish the thought:

Who does this joker swear fealty to?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
but why doesn't Obama produce the full copy!

Only he knows. And it is a private document. It is his choice and his choice ALONE whether or not to produce it. It could be that he won't produce it because no previous president has been required to do so. The question is "why would he"? To put to rest some silly rumors started and fed by his opponents?

I just applied to the FHP, and they won't accept the type of document that Obama has released, they want the long form, so why doesn't he do it?

It's possible that he has shown it to the proper authority. Why do you assume he hasn't?

I don't blame her for being a little suspicious! We all are!

No we aren't.
I have no doubt whatsoever that he was born in Hawaii.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I fully agree. Kudos to Orly for the effort, but if a mystery man like Obama can make it into the white house, how does anyone expect to get him out so easily?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
After what the MSM did to Dubya, fake service records on CBS comes to mind, did any of you think "The O" was gonna get a pass?
Just so youse know, I voted for Bush, twice, and still think he was better than what else had been offered at the time.
Didn't care for the way he did things, just was better than what my mind considered as the alternative.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Ok, well if you think that justice was served in that case you must be somewhat insane. Everyone here scoffs at seeing any Kenyan birth certificate ‘on the Internet’ as proof of anything and sneers loudly. But this judge, and I use the term loosely, based his ruling on a COLB that was placed on the Internet by Factcheck, which had known affiliation to Obama. Which COLB he is talking about is anyone’s guess as they changed a few times…obviously the forgery wasn’t good enough on the first version.
How any legal person could possibly rule on a possibly unseen ‘evidence’ of a short form unproven image on the net as being legal ‘proof’ of Obama’s birthplace makes a mockery of the justice system, so Orly is not far wrong. Land’s entire ruling and speech is unprofessional, dismissive and really not partaking in any serious legal discourse. I would suggest that any frivolity was on Land’s part.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I just applied to the FHP, and they won't accept the type of document that Obama has released, they want the long form

A lot of folks born before 1970 have a short form document. It was standard in some of the states and some of the provinces. The only "long form" I could personally produce as my birth certificate would HAVE to be a forgery -- Washington, DC only issued short forms at the time I was born.

But Taitz is a real mess. She's had people who she represented turn on her, and she seems to get more extreme as time goes on. I have seen her spin-doctor some of her losses into wins.

I've looked at the briefs she files -- very sloppy and full of her own personal issues. I don't think I'd want her representing me on ANY case of ANY type -- divorce, personal injury, or whatever!

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Byrd]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

If you asked us to produce a "long form", we couldn't because it doesn't exist. All we have are short forms like Obama. They've been considered legal for all of our lives.

So... what should the two of us do?

Make you president and first lady and give you instructions to dismantle the US?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hilarious! You birthers can believe whatever you want until the day you die, but the fact is the entire "controversy" was simply a desperate and pathetic attempt to discredit the lawfully elected President by a smear campaign.
THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE TO PROVE OBAMA WAS NOT BORN IN HAWAII. None! It doesn't matter how sincere you are, YOU ARE SINCERELY misguided. It doesn't matter how many pages were devoted to it on ATS, it was nonsense from the start, just another Joseph Farah- Worldnut Daily attempt to smear Obama. Bye!

[edit on 29-9-2009 by OldDragger]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE TO PROVE OBAMA WAS NOT BORN IN HAWAII.

There has never been one shred of evidence to prove he was born in Hawaii.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join